Glasswing Pt. 05

Story Info
An X-Change adventure.
4.2k words
4
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Warning (Possible spoilers) this short story contains adult themes such as but not limited to reluctant sex, BDSM, cuckold, gender changes. Reader's discretion is advised. All characters in the story are over 18 years of age and up.

Glasswing - part 5

My mind slowly awakens. I feel a deep fire in my stomach. A consuming need burns my ego as I slowly place my hand between my legs. I slowly open my eyes as I can hear explosions and gunfire over the television. A strange taste lingers in my mouth as I smack my lips together. Left overs of my friend's cum rest in my mouth as I swallow it down. My hands never leave my burning cunt. "What is happening?" I yell, as I continue to pleasure myself with all abandonment. "What did you do to me?" I cry.

"Nothing you did not ask for, Alex," Liam replies. I see him sitting on the couch, naked. He is sitting next to Matteo and Dylan sitting on the computer chair, all of them in the nude. Their cocks resting between their thighs.

"Do not lie, we got you on tape, cumming like the little slut you are, with Liam's balls on your chin and his cock down your throat," Matteo says. A look of disappointment and disgust is shown on his face.

"Alex, how can you say we did something to you, for fuck's sake! You're still playing with yourself," Dylan yells down at me, while trying to stop my hands from pleasuring myself. My face goes red with embarrassment as I force my hands away from my dripping thighs.

"This isn't me. You all did something to me. I would never act like this. GOD! Why does it feel like my insides are on fire?" I cry. I stand up and make my way to the restroom. I slam the door behind me. With conscious thought, I lock the door and stare at my reflection in the mirror. Dried cum covers my face.

A woman stares back at me, her long brown hair disheveled. Cum painted on her face, as a thick layer of saliva coats her neck and chest. "This can't be me," I whisper to myself. Her lips mimic my thoughts. I cry as I lose control of my hands.

Against my will, my hands assault my clit with a rage. Tears run down the woman's face, washing away some of the off white cum down her face. Her legs separate, giving me a view of her wet womanhood. Her face blossoms with ecstasy as she pleasures herself. A shutter runs down my spine as I see the woman's body shutter in the mirror. "This isn't me, this isn't me," repetitively whispers to the woman as she stares back into my eyes and plays with herself like a bitch in heat.

Lost in the pleasure, I feel myself on the edge of the abyss again. I see the woman moan, her face reddened, her chest rises and falls with each rapid breath. Her expression of pleasure slowly morphs into one of frustration, then pain, as she masturbates in front of me. Time loses its meaning as I watch this distressed beauty debase herself in front of me.

I see the need for release in her eyes, and the pain of being unfulfilled. Then, as if being hit by a runaway train, my mind is flooded with a burning hunger. The woman cries more. "This can't be me!" I scream. The frustration of the unfulfilled desire creeps into my bones. My heart races as the tears keep coming.

Knock! Bang! Echoes from the door. "What the fuck did you say?" Dylan yells as he fights against the locked door.

"Nothing!" I moaned. My hands slam down on the counter in terrible frustration.

"Well, get the fuck out of there. It's been twenty-eight minutes. Some of us got to piss!" Dylan drunkenly yells through the door.

"OKAY! Okay, I am just cleaning up now," I yell back. I turn on the tap and wash the dirty mixture of cum, spit, and tears from my face. I feel the cold water run across my nipples. I watch them harden as I clean my body with the cold water. I feel on the verge of death, I feel my rational mind die of this primal hunger.

I finished cleaning the filth off my body. I took a deep breath in and whispered, "this isn't me," as I unlocked the door. Slowly opening I see Dylan impatiently waiting to enter the restroom. He stumbles past me, shoving my small frame out of his way. He rushes to the toilet.

I see him grab his swing cock as he lifts the seat. "What the fuck! Alex, get the fuck out. Can't you see I am trying to take a fucking piss?" Dylan screams impatiently.

My face reddens again as I briskly walk out. I first see Liam and Matteo, with their eyes pinned to the TV. I see they are mirroring the T. V with their phone and, projected on the T. V was me with Liam's cock bulging down my throat.

"Well, if it isn't the movie star in the flesh," Liam said with a devious smile.

Mateo walked up to me and slings his arm around my shoulder. "My god Alex, if I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it. I mean, look at you go, you actually bottomed Liam's out with your pretty little mouth of yours," Matteo stated while gesturing to the T.V.

"I. I ... I am.. I," escaped my lips as I stared at the women on the T.V. pleasuring herself as she is being faced fuck liked a seasoned porn star. I see her debase herself as he lays on his abuse. I see her body writhe with ecstasy as she finally reaches orgasm. Her body goes limp as he holds her head in place. The need within me burns hotter. I remember that pleasure, that addicting release. My breath quickens as my mind becomes blank.

"I. I never said you could film me. Y'all have to delete this!" I yell out loud. My eyes watered out of frustration or humiliation. I could not decide which.

"And why do we have to do that, little Alex?" Liam asks. Liam stands up and walks up to me, his nose nearly touching mine. He invades my space as repeats, "Now why would I do that?". Liam's hot alcohol infested breath assaults my senses.

Like a frightened rabbit in front of a hunger fox. Fear floods my cum ridden brain. "I mean ... Please, delete the video. We are friends, right? Y'all had your fun. This is a little much," I replied meekly.

"Let's all be honest here Alex, we hold all the leverage here. If this film was to ever get leaked, all it would show was a newly minted X-change slut choking on the three of the hardest cocks she could find. Imagine what that would do to their reputation, their family, their future," Liam smiles. His thinly veiled threat lingers in my mind.

He quickly wraps his hand around my throat, jerking forward. "You are going to be a good little slut for us! If not, you'll be thrown out of his dorm looking freshly fucked, in the nude, and dripping wet. Then you'll have to wait for the real fallout," Liam growled angrily.

"Please ..." I whine, as his grip becomes firmer around my neck. "Please, I'll be good," I cry as he starts to squeeze.

"You'll be a good, what?" Matteo asks drunkenly.

"I'll be a good little slut!" I yell. Liam's furious eyes met mine. I see a deep pit of rage in them.

"Good, open your mouth," Liam commanded. My lips part as Liam pulls my face closer to his. The hocks back and spits into my open mouth. "You better swallow," Liam laughs.

I close my lips and swallow back, and then I open my lips to show him my empty mouth. A wide grin blossoms across Liam's sadistic face as a tear runs down my cheek. He releases my throat and then gives my face a light slip on that cheek.

Matteo again puts his arm around my shoulder, and whispers into my ear, "Ready to film the sequel?". His hand then grabs me by the back of my neck and forces me back to my knees.

For the second time tonight, I came face to face with my friend's engorged cock. Without being told, I wrap my lips around his hanging member, by hand pulled magnetically to his hanging balls. A brutish grunt is expelled from Mattoe, as I suck him off. My free hand pleasures my new and hairless cunt.

Matteo grabs a handful of hair from the back of my head and drags me forward with his cock buried in my mouth. I crawl forward until he sits on the couch. I can see Liam recording my defilement as I am held in place on my hands and knees, gagging on a hard cock.

I hear the bathroom door get slammed open and Dylan yells, "God damn, you fucking slut, it hasn't been 5 minutes, since you been out and your dirty fucking mouth is wrapped around another cock,". I hear Dylan stumble toward me and I feel a hot sting on my exposed ass.

"You know they constantly talk about how much of a fucking sissy you are behind your back. I defended you every time," Dylan said. I feel another slap on the opposite side of my ass. I whine in distress as his hand leaves my round ass. "Do you," another slap, "know how," another, "stupid you made me look!" Dylan screams as he assaults my exposed ass.

I scream out in pain under his drunken battery, but the sound is muffled by Matteo's prick.

I feel Dylan drop to his knees behind me. His legs are on the outside of mine. I feel him spread me apart. His rough hand dug into my firm and plump ass. I feel his soft cock come to life against my thigh as he drunkenly plays with my ass.

"I can't believe I defended you. You disgust me Alex! You fucking dirty little sissy slut," Dylan cries. His hands again spread me apart as I feel his cock slap between them. I feel the force against my exposed asshole.

"You fucking whore!" Dylan yells as he slides his cock down my ass, in between my thighs. He clamps his legs against mine, forcing them shut, enclosing my thighs around his cock. "God, even your thighs are wet, you dumb fuck bitch!" Dylan yells in anger as he starts to fuck my wet thighs.

My mind is overwhelmed by Dylan's hard cock rubbing against my sensitive clit. Against my will, my body reacts with overwhelming waves of pleasure. "I can't believe you actually took that fucking pill. They kept saying that if given the opportunity, you would swallow it. I can't fuck believe it!" Dylan screams out in pleasure. Tears pour from my eyes under Dylan's verbal humiliation.

"Fuck it, you want to act like a little fucking X-Change bitch, then I'll treat you like one, Alex!" Dyan grunts. He slides his dick out of my thighs as I feel him line up with my virgin slit. I feel the heat radiate off the head of his dick as my mind explodes in fear. I try to pull Matteo's cock from my mouth to beg him not to deflower me.

Matteo grabs my head, holding it forcedly in place, with my lips wrapped around his dick. "Naaga, Pleaeag, NagAA, NOATGA LIAGAKA TAHAGIA," I scream as I feel Matteo push himself farther down my throat.

I feel Dylan slowly push himself into my virgin hole. I feel the pressure build against my wet slit. All I can think is this is not how it is supposed to happen. I am a man. I was supposed to lose my virginity in the loving embrace of Nicole. I was supposed to enter her with her legs wrapped around my waist. We were supposed to lose our virginity together, but the reality is so much crueler.

My cunt gives way to the pressure as I feel Dylan slowly push into me. I cry out in pain as he splits me apart. Slowly, inch by inch, he invades my body more and more until I feel his hips meet mine. My mind goes blank, as I feel myself unconsciously grip Dylan's cock. Tears accumulate on my face as my best friend Dylan and I lose our virginity together.

Dylan starts to slowly increase the force and pace of his thrusts, and he continuously pounds into my newly spoiled cunt. With each thrust of his cock, he forces any rational thoughts out of my pleasure infested mind. I lose track of everything except for the pleasurable pain of his cock thrusting into me. I feel my eyes roll back, as I arch my back as he roughly fucks me like an animal, with a primal lust devoid of love or compassion.

Matteo removes his cock from my mouth and states, "I think you broke our little toy, Dylan". My mouth agape, with my tongue hanging from my lips. Drool drips from my dangling tongue as I am left panting.

Liam walks over to Dylan and whispers in his ear. I feel Dylan slowly the pace of his savage fucking. My mind screams in desperation as I am jerked away from the abyss. Confusion, desperation, fear, and desire floods me as Dylan stops fucking me.

He rests his throbbing cock between my abused pussy-lips. I see Liam with the phone pointed right at my face. "How does it feel to finally lose your V-card, Alex?" Liam asks. I stare up at the camera.

"Please, don't," I pleaded. "Please don't make me say it!" I cry as I never break eye contact with the camera.

Dylan grabs a fist full of hair and yanks my head back. I cry in protest as his free hand slaps my ass. "He asked you a question, bitch," Dylan grunts. "How does it feel to get fucked?" Dylan asks. "How does it feel to finally become the sissy little slut you've always been inside?" Dylan stated. "How does it feel to have my cock breaching your womb?" He laughs.

"Please don't," I cry. My rational mind slowly loses being devoured by my primal side.

"Say it or I'll pull my cock out of your ungrateful cunt and drag you out into the hallway. I know you dumb cunt brain can't think, but I'll let you know I did lock the door to our dorm before coming back," Dylan said coldly. The camera never leaves my face.

"FINE! I am a dumb sissy bitch! I let my friends feed me an X-Change pill and I hungrily suck down their delicious cocks. I let one cum down my throat and suck down that was left," I moaned. "Then I couldn't help but get back on my knees for another man. I let my best friend take my virginity, as I sucked Matteo off!" I screamed.

"What would your parents think? What would Nicole think?" Liam asks, staring at me behind the camera.

"They would disown me. They would call me a disgusting disappointment. They would abandon me!" I moan as I feel Dylan's cock twitch inside me. "Nicole would leave me. She would say that I never was a man, that she was happy I couldn't get my dick hard when we were together. Nicole would tell everyone what a dirty slut you've made me!" I screamed.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear," Liam smiles. I see Liam node at Dylan.

Dylan slaps my ass again and says, "You want me, Alex? Do you need me?". I feel his cock expand inside me. "Do you want me to make you cum?" Dylan asks. He slowly starts to pistoning in and out of me, teasing my slit. "Beg for it, you dumb bitch. Beg me to fuck you silly. Beg me to deposit my hot load deep inside you," Dylan says with a newfound confidence.

I see a look of shock on Liam's face. His shocked expression transforms into a smile. Like opening a gift you didn't even know you wanted. Liam stared at my mouth, waiting for my response as Dylan slowly fucks my wanting cunt.

Why fight? They already own me. My willpower depleted, my self esteem destroyed. I look up to the camera, my eyes looking up with desperation littering my face. "Please Dylan, fuck me like the little slut I am, that you've made me," I moan as he slowly fucks me faster. "Please, use my sissy cunt!" I yell, never breaking eye contact with the camera. "Please Dylan, fuck my dirty cunt," I say between heavy breaths. "I BEG YOU! Please, fuck your big dick deep, and cum inside of me!" I yell as he fucks me feverishly.

With great force, Matteo grabs me with both hands on my head and I open myself for his hard cock to fuck my mouth. Their sweat dripped down on my body. My mind again reaches that state of empty bliss. My surroundings vanish out of my mind as all I can sense is their cocks violating my body.

"Here it is, you stupid bitch," Dylan yells, as I feel his cock suddenly expand inside me. My mind ignites in a blazing fury of pleasure, burning away everything I once held dear, as I feel myself being inseminated by my best friend.

I breathe hard around Matteo's cock as he yells, "Take it, you dirty lying slut!". He erupts in my mouth. I try to swallow his semen as it rushes into my mouth. It spills between my lips as I feel Dylan release more cum deep inside me.

My body convulses, my legs shake violently against Dylan's legs. My legs went out from underneath me as I impaled myself on Dylan's cock. My back arches, my arms contract inward. Matteo's cock slips from my lips as my body spasms on the floor. Matteo aims this hard cock down to my face as he releases more cum right on to my face. I can't recall when, but Dylan's dick was forced out of me.

I look up and see Liam holding the camera on my face, pans down my body. He lingers on my freshly inseminated pussy, as I feel Dylan's cum slide out of my slit. It slides down my thigh as the pressure pushes more out.

I lose track of reality as I bask in the sea of endorphins that are destroying my mind. My breath slows, my legs stop shanking. The fire between my thighs is finally extinguished. I lay there as regret, fear, and humiliation slowly replace that feeling of bliss.

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom for the fifth time tonight. I let out a distressing cry as my negative feelings peak. I cannot stop myself from ugly crying. I sit on the floor crying, my eyes look down and I see more of Dylan's cum leak out of me.

I feel the door at my back be pulled back. I quickly spin around and grab the doorknob, stopping it from opening.

The door slowly gives way as I try with all my might to keep it shut. My fingers slip as the door opens, Liam standing in the doorway. His phone in hand, he walks over to me and shuts the door.

I sink back to the floor, letting my back rest against the wall with my knees tucked into my chest as I look up at Liam. With his camera on my face, Liam commands, "Open your cunt of a mouth,". I look up in disbelief. I shake my head from side to side. "Do what you're told Alex, or you will lose everything," Liam started with a cold tone.

I open my mouth wide as he takes a swig from his warm beer. Liam then lends over me and spits his drink into my mouth. The beer filled my mouth spilling out of my lips "Swallow, Bitch," Liam smiled. I swallowed hard again, ingesting a horrid mixture of stale beer, cum and spit. I cry again as my self-loathing takes over.

Liam roughly grabs me by the back of the neck and pulls me to my feet. He forces me around to face the mirror. I am paralyzed under his grip. "Look at yourself! The cum stained woman staring back at you isn't some stranger. This is you," Liam whispers into my ear. He turns on the water and forces my face under the sink. "Clean yourself up, for fuck sakes," Liam commanded like an angry father. I wipe the cum from my face and let the water wash it down

.

Once I cleaned my face of all of my friend's cum. Liam forced me back to the ground. "Look, I'll be honest with you Alex," Liam said with a hint of sweetness. "We are all going to end up fucking your tight, little cunt tonight," Liam stated like it was an unquestionable fact. "You can fight it, but you will let us each split you open," Liam said. I look away from him.

Liam slaps me across the face, leaving a deep red make on my cheek. "I didn't say you could look away, bitch," Liam cursed.

"Please stop this," I cry weakly as I nurse my sore cheek.

"See Alex, you can enjoy it and hate yourself later. On the other hand, you can just enjoy it and just fucking admit that you're a X-Change whore," Liam said while never breaking eye contact.

"I can't ... I just can't. I hate myself. I can't stand it. I love the pleasure, but once it fades all that is left is regret and self-hatred." I cry.

"Well, because I am a good friend, I'll do you a favor," Liam smiles. "I know you are pretty ignorant about the different pills, manufacturers, and so forth," Liam says while petting my head.

Liam aims his phone at me as, opens a drawer on the left-hand side of the sink. He pulls out a single packet with the word "Ex-hibition" in bold lettering. Under the title reads, "Why let shame hold you back?"

12