Glenna et Etienne - A Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
They like coffee, they like food, they like sex.
3.3k words
4.29
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

I do not know what gets into my head sometimes. I really do not. Things get in my brain, and they are stuck until I do whatever it is. Take this morning. I was up long before sunrise. The kitchen table, a chair, and my espresso. Everything is nice and quiet. Then this idea comes to me. I want to see Glenna naked. She sleeps that way you know. I go skulking down the hallway with my espresso. The hall light is off so light will not shine in the bedroom door. So slowly, the door is pushed open.

The predawn light gives just enough that I can see her. The sheet is pulled up to her neck and she lays on her side. Her breasts can be seen pushing the sheets out from her. Her brown hair covers part of her face. I think to myself, "You are pathetic! Acting like a horny adolescent, trying to catch a glimpse of a boob. Or a panty flash." I begin to close the door and let her sleep. Glenna moved. She rolled onto her back and the sheet slipped down. Both her breasts were now visible. I stared at them, at her. Nor did I move for fear she might still be asleep. If she catches me, she will think I am some kind of creep or weirdo. Glenna let go a long sigh. Oh no, she is awake. Those blue eyes of hers pop open and focus on me almost immediately. I feel stupid.

She speaks.

"Is that espresso?"

I nod my rattling head yes. Glenna beckons me with one finger. So, I walk over to bed. She sits up on the edge and takes my cup. A purr issues from her with that taste. Then she places the cup on the nightstand and speaks. "It needs something." There is a quick movement of her hands on the drawstring of my pants. They fall around my ankles.

Now I have been watching Glenna for several minutes and I am having a good start going to an erection. Glenna studies it for a moment. She licks the tip of my cock. Since I am not hard, she takes all of me in her mouth. I began to grow there. Once I get hard, Glenna start working in earnest. Her right hand begins to pump the lower half of me. Glenna's mouth is sucking the top half. There are all kinds of slurping noises and sucking sounds going on. Her left hand takes her left breast, which she commences to massage, kneed, and roll the nipple. Then she looks up at me with those blue eyes to stare into mine while she does all this. It will not be long now!

Glenna stops for just a second and speaks.

"Tell me before you cum lover."

I do not know what she wants but I will do as she asks. Soon, I am about to cum. So, I told her. I start to shoot, and she bends my cock into the coffee cup. Everything I have goes into it.

Glenna continues to milk my fluids until one little drop remains on my tip. She takes that with one finger and brushes her teeth with it. My head is spinning. But Glenna is not done. She stirs the coffee and cum with one of her fingers, then drinks it down.

Licks her finger and looks at me to say.

"Have you had breakfast? Are you hungry?"

I just nod my head no. Glenna lays back on the bed, spreads her thighs and speaks.

"Eat."

I crawl between her legs and dine on her labia. It swells in my mouth and on my tongue. I lick the inside and the outside, up and down, side to side and any other direction there is. Glenna says in a gasp.

"Tongue fuck me."

My tongue goes out and I do just as she said. Glenna helps me with her hands around my head. "Stick a finger in me" she says. A finger joins my tongue. Glenna is really getting into this.

"Another finger." She adds.

Her legs go up over my shoulder and she is pounding my face into her vagina. Glenna starts to say OMG, over and over. Each time she says it, it gets louder. Finally, she screamed it and bucked against my head. Glenna has one last big push and a loud groan as she cums. Then, I get to breathe.

Glenna is breathing as though she just ran ten miles. We both lay together and recuperate. Then she lightly taps me on the shoulder and asks me to move so she can get up. I stand at the edge of the bed with my pants around my ankles. Glenna gets up and slaps my ass. Hard enough to leave a red imprint of her hand.

She adds.

"I am going to the shower. How about you make some breakfast?"

She giggles and is gone.

Part Two

I went to the kitchen to prepare something. My mind was still about the last episode in the bedroom. The shower in the bathroom could be heard. I need to get moving. Biscuits and sausage gravy, I think. I have made it countless times and can do so in my sleep. The meat is cooking, and the biscuit dough will be ready soon. Two nice big cast iron skillets for both things. Twenty-five minutes or so later? Breakfast is hot and ready.

The table is set, and more espresso is prepared. All I need is Glenna. Ah, here she is. Glenna walks into the kitchen with a lime green towel on her head. She has tried to cover her body with a towel that is much too small. Her breasts are spilling out the top and it gives me glimpses of her ass and lady parts. I was going to suggest larger towels. NO, I like what I see. Glenna finally gives up, places the towel on the chair and sits nude. The biscuits are steamy and flakey. The sausage gravy is thick and spicy. Glenna holds her espresso to sip. She stirs it with her finger and smiles at me. I know what she is thinking.

We have a nice leisurely time over food. As it should be. Once we have had our fill, time to clean up. The kitchen is cleaned together and takes little time. I take immense pleasure in watching Glenna move. The way her breasts sway as she turns. The morning sun plays on her curves. Glenna heads to the bedroom to get dressed. I stand to watch her move once more. Then, I think better of it. I follow her. She stands in the middle of the bedroom to finish drying her hair. It is beautiful and brown, falling around her face. It is no wonder I always want to look at her. Glenna starts to pull out items and to dress for the day. I have other ideas.

I move quickly to the edge of the bed where she sits. Placing my cock between her breasts, I proceed to rub.

She looks at me with wide eyes and speaks.

"Already?"

It does not take long for me to grow between her size G's. Glenna holds them together around me and squeezes her nipples in the process. Occasionally, she bobs her head down to lick my tip. Glenna played with me this morning. Now it is my turn to play with her. I laid her back on the bed and spread her legs. She is already getting wet. I hold her ankles in my hands and squat down to rub my hard cock on her pussy lips. I do not enter her, just rub the outside of her. Glenna tries to push me into her vagina, but I will not let her. I take intense pleasure in making long strokes up and down her. Glenna is beginning to swell and brighten in color. I can see into her now. We have about five minutes of this play. She is ready for something else. I asked her to roll over and get on all fours. Glenna does so quickly.

I place my thumbs on either side of her pussy and spread it. Small droplets of her nectar ooze down her bright pink flesh. I place my tip to her opening, and she tries to push me in again. I will not let her. Glenna groans softly. I think I have teased her enough. Her hips are firmly in my hands as I glide inside. Once fully inserted, I remain still for a moment. Savoring her warm and wet insides. The feeling and sensation of her wrapping and gripping me with her body. Soon I am the one that cannot be still. I begin a rhythmic pulse and she responds in kind. The next several minutes see us gradually moving more quickly. Our breath is coming faster. There is the sound of my torso slapping against her ass.

Glenna begins to say,

"OH Fuck!"

Over and over. I must move faster, and I cannot help it. Glenna adds to the movement now. She moves opposite my thrusts. I almost fell out of her and then we slammed together in a loud collision of flesh.

I say to her.

"What do you want?"

Her earsplitting reply?

"FUCK ME!"

It is all the motivation I need. I use all my physical strength to take her. In a moment of passion, I slap her ass like she did mine. Glenna screams at this. The result is that she tightens her vaginal walls around me, and I unload deep inside her womb. We crash in a heap of arms, legs, and body parts to the bed.

Part Three

The morning had been quite intense, and I was exhausted. The scent of Glenna was all over me. I loved it. It would be something to carry through the day. Something to cause me to think about her. We dressed for the day as we both had things to do. Our parting for the morning was not the "quick little peck on the cheek." This morning was a long, hard embrace that lasted for some time. Finally, we broke it. We were afraid of what it may lead to. Glenna had her hair pulled back today. A nice conservative ponytail. The light green dress she wore hung well on her. It showed off her body. Something I enjoy seeing.

She had chosen not to wear panties, saying,

"She needed to air out."

This thought of her going without underclothes would stay with me. I complemented her several times on her appearance. She said things like, "I'm not much to look at." I will make it my job in life to convince her otherwise. There is much more to her, inside and out. I like it all.

The day progressed smoothly. Work is work. No major blowups or failures today. That was a welcome change. Often, I would find me looking out the window. My thoughts had drifted to Glenna. What was she doing? Was she happy? Did I make her happy? I wanted you to know. It occurred to me that we should go out for dinner that evening. We had a place that we both enjoyed that served the best Southern Italian cuisine on the planet. I sent Glenna a text to ask if she would meet me there after work. I received a smiling emoji and "Yessssssssssss." Six o'clock it would be.

I arrived at the restaurant early. I wanted an out of the way table. Something away from all others. I wanted no distractions from my time with Glenna. A corner booth and a table with a long white cloth. No chairs and we could sit close this way. The waiter asked if I would like something to drink. I ordered a very dry Chianti. The bottle was opened, and I drank a bit. Nice. I waited for my girl. Glenna arrived appropriately late. Her entrance was grand. I saw her and stood to await her arrival.

The dress swayed from side to side with the motion of her hips. The heels she wore caused her to move slowly and with head held high, her shoulders pulled back. I could not help but watch the bounce of her breasts as she crossed the floor. A few of the upper buttons are undone to show cleavage. Glenna is a mesmerizing remarkable sight. I would have to chide her about the "I'm not much to look at" comment. Glenna is an enthusiastic woman. Once the fire is lit, she burns hot. It is one of the things I love about her most, her passion. Her appetites are not just about sex. She loves good Syfy and can really become involved in them. You can see it in her blue eyes. She has let her hair down for the evening. I love the way it frames her face. She slides in next to me in the booth. Her wine glass is then filled.

We have some idle chat about our respective days. I find I cannot help but look into those blue eyes. Or I must watch her lips as she speaks. The lilt of her musical voice floats to my ears. I do not know why she views herself as she does. I believe her to be marvelous. The waiter begins us with h'orderves. Glenna's hands are on the table. I reach and lay one of mine on hers. She stops for just a moment to look into my eyes. The power of touch, even something as simple as hand in hand.

We are to have pasta and meatballs this evening. It is a favorite of mine. Simple and straight forward. When you do find a place that knows how to make marinara properly? You go there often. The dish arrived and the meatballs were the size of baseballs. The basket was full of fresh warm bread. A side dish held a wide variety of vegetables roasted in olive oil and seasoned just so. We had all evening and took our time. The waiter was attentive but not intrusive. A good man. Our eating slowed to nibbling. The wine flowed with time.

Glenna leaned back with her wine in hand. Her free hand went to her dress, and she began to pull it up. Soon she was exposed, but only to me. I reached between her thighs to play with her. I caressed and explored her folds. She in turn widened so that I may have easier access. Above the table, there was no hint of what we did underneath it. Glenna sat with the straightest face imaginable. I absently sipped my wine. My true focus was Glenna. She would squirm now and again, but mostly remained still. My ears told me she was nearing climax as her breath quickened. The only clue she had was when she let go a long sigh and her neck and chest flashed pink. We sat for a moment to look around. No one had noticed or had any idea of what we were doing. Glenna had exercised great self-control. I did manage to lick my fingers you know.

Glenna pushed her dress down and excused herself to the lady's room. She returned some minutes later and we continued to eat and enjoy our time together. Her hand went to my thigh and commenced to explore from my knee to my hip. Her face gave no indication of what she did. I began to grow and become excited. Glenna took me in her hand to squeeze. I trembled involuntarily at her touch.

She spent a few seconds looking around the room to see if anyone was watching. Then, Glenna slipped under the table. She knelt between my legs. I heard my pants unzip, and she took me out. Glenna began to work her way down my shaft, taking in a little more with each movement. She had me all the way down her throat. Then, her tongue came out to lick my balls. I shot down her throat right then and she drank it all. Once I had finished, she licked and cleaned me perfectly. No evidence left.

Glenna whispered.

"Is it safe to come up?"

I peered around the room. No one was the wiser.

Yes, it is safe."

Glenna returned to her seat next to me. The waiter returned and asked if we should like dessert. Cannoli and Italian espresso Se tu per favore. Once done with the meal, I took care of the bill and we left.

Part Four

The drive home is nice. Glenna sits as close to me as possible. I pull up her dress and finger her some. She leans over and sucks on my ear lobe or casually kisses and licks my neck. It is incredibly challenging to focus on the road. She then unbuttons my shirt to suck and lick my nipples. Now I am silly with lust for Glenna. Several moments later, she leans back against the door to show me what is under her dress. I need to watch the road, but her pussy demands attention. Glenna starts to undo her dress. She does this slowly knowing I watch her. The bra is undone and thrown at me. Her two breasts sway in the dashboard lights. What she has done to me. If you asked me my name, I would not know it. I am frantic now and looking for anyplace to pullover. There is a dark parking lot to the right. I signal my turn and pull off. There was a nice dark corner, and I stopped the car.

Just as the car is turned off, we are both out of the front and into the back seat. It is tight back there, but we manage. Glenna has me sit in the middle. My pants are opened and down. Her dress opens the rest of the way. She sinks on me in one fast hard movement. Glenna grinds down on me as I push my hips up to meet her. I feel like a teenager doing this, but it is such fun and hot. I am quite sure the car was doing a dance for anyone that may have seen it. We are both being very loud, and the windows are steaming up. Glenna's breasts are hitting in the face now. I try to suck on them but cannot. I am so excited that I do not think I can take much more.

Glenna says.

"Don't cum yet, I'm not ready."

She says this several times. I try to relax but it is not easy. Her movements become more violent as she nears.

At last, she pushes down on me hard and screams.

"Now, do it now!"

I want to and do let go inside her. Our breath comes in hard pants and the sweat drips from us both. I do not believe we just did this, but it was wonderful.

We button up and clean up as best we can and head for home. Once there, we strip and hit the shower. Bed is the next thing on the agenda. We cuddle for a time and there are small kisses exchanged. I love the feeling of her against me. This evening was a fine time with Glenna. I am glad to have shared it with her. You know that there is more to us than sex. We often talk about important topics. Issues that we have both had to deal with in our lives. It is stirring to me how Glenna thinks and how she causes me to see from a different point of view. Do we agree always? No, we do not, but that is okay too. She has a keen mind, and I am grateful she uses it. I would not want her any other way.