Gliese Chronicles - Sakcore Explored Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason accepts the change before they return to the colonies.
14.8k words
4.65
2.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers

Gliese Chronicles: Exploration of Sakcore Ch. 4

By Rachel Anne Wallace

The crew of Glory Girl knew they couldn't delay getting out on and into the lake much longer—aquatic habitats represented about forty percent of the areal surface of the planet. Kira was anxious to do more, and like the others wanted to do it as safely as possible. Jason was back to full strength after five standard days and was eager to get on with the work. There were other things to deal with of a personal nature too. The women hadn't put any pressure on Jason to make a decision regarding their marriage proposal. Though they had talked among themselves again and agreed they were convinced it would work for all of them. They knew Jason was still hesitant. He made no secret he had reservations and they knew he was fearful he would lose Cela if things didn't work out. Cela finally told him she had had the same reservations at first—but she trusted Kira, Hianne, and most of all him. She wasn't sure her reassurances had been enough to sway him. Cela had done the best she could in that respect and decided not bring the subject up unless Jason did.

Truthfully, the women didn't have a lot to worry or complain about. They felt free to give him the affection they wanted, doing so discreetly but not secretly. They wanted to demonstrate to him in the best possible way they loved him, and were willing to show it when they were all together. It was simple touching, holding hands, a little kiss on the cheek, or a quick kiss. The things affectionate couples did when they were close—the only difference was there were three of them. He seemed to adapt well to the change over the course of the next seven days following his near drowning. They took it as a good sign they would soon have the conversation that would lead them forward.

It was during this time while Jason was working in the cargo bay sorting and storing voucher specimens that he noticed the large containers labeled PAP Nectar. He didn't remember any of the women talking about collecting the sample, particularly this much. It seemed odd and when they met for the midday meal he looked at Cela.

"Cela, what are the containers labeled PAP Nectar for? I don't think you've mentioned it to me. I know I haven't read our entire summary report yet, so I may have missed it."

There was silence around the table as the women looked at one another, Finally, Cela told him about what had happened when she found the phalluses the first time. She wasn't sure how he would react and watched his expression—it slowly grew a smile.

"Here I am, the mission botanist, and you don't tell me that you found a plant to screw you when you go off on your own."

"Jason, it wasn't intentional. I just didn't know how it would affect me. But, I think we can make use of it as a female enhancement lubricant. We could collect and sell the nectar as an organic sexual lubricant once we return to the colonies. It could support us financially if it catches on."

"You know it may affect only you that way, not other women. I think it would take more than just your personal experience to validate its effects."

Another long silence followed. Hianne spoke up quietly, "Kira and I can vouch for how it works."

Jason looked at them as their expressions showed a degree of embarrassment he had never seen them exhibit before. He grew a smile, "You mean to tell me all three of you were having sex with these plants?"

The girls looked at one another. Then each of them nodded indicating they had. Hianne added in a small voice,"We know it works as an enhancement lubricant because Kira and I have used it with Robb."

Cela looked at him and touched his hand, "I only used it two times and never again. I have you and you're more than satisfactory."

"Well, thank goodness for that. I'm good for something you find worthwhile," he laughed.

Kira looked at him, "After the small samples we had were gone we haven't used any since. We all find you meet our needs fully. No plant nectar is going to change how we feel about you."

"We can apply for a permit to market it can't we? We can provide the basic ingredients and certify it's safe for human use without side effects. We can state we manufacture the lubricant and not tell anyone where we get it from. I've already checked with the proper agency and have the forms filled out. I just haven't sent them in yet," Cela explained.

Jason looked at all of them with a smile, "Okay. I'm not mad, but you should have told me about this so I could have inspected the plants too. You have to promise me, no more secrets about what you find during our surveys. I don't care how embarrassing it may be. There's nothing in our contract that restricts us from benefiting from our work commercially. So, once we register the nectar appropriately we own the rights to it."

There were sighs of relief around the table by the women. They went on to discuss what they would do to market the product when they got back to civilization. As tempted as Jason was to rib them about using the plants he held off—they had been embarrassed enough. But he smiled to himself—there was always the future.

It was on the ninth day after Jason's incident. They had spent the entire day on the water and Jason seemed to have accepted their social situation openly. He was working on securing the ACV at the end of the day when Kira joined him in the hangar bay. She had jumped up off the floor and was bending over the edge of the ACV, her legs dangling above the floor, when she felt Jason brush her bottom as he walked past. It sent a powerful surge of electricity through her as it had been four days since they had last been intimate—at her urging. She finished securing the life vests into the equipment locker and was about to push back onto her feet when she felt a hand on her left buttock. There was no mistaking it was deliberate—not simply him brushing her while walking past. Then the hand moved over her cheek several times, caressing gently, her heart started beating hard—he had never done that before!

She turned her face towards him with a smile and laughed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting your attention," as his hands moved to her waist as he lowered her down onto the floor.

She looked up into his eyes finding them soft, tender, inviting. "You certainly found a good way to get it. If you keep rubbing me that way I'm going to get really horny."

"Maybe if I keep rubbing in the right spot, I can get you un-horny too," he chuckled.

Kira looked at him not quite believing what she had just heard. The last time they had been together he had been wonderfully aggressive in a way he hadn't been before. Now he was doing the same thing—taking more initiative. He was changing his behavior from what they had been to what she hoped he would become—her husband, a man who desired her. Feeling just a little confused, Kira pondered the ramifications of his actions—her lack of self-confidence showed itself. She didn't fully realize that moving from a contractual relationship where she was basically in charge was changing to something different. She was moving into a relationship where she wasn't in control as much as in the past.

Slowly it dawned on her—this was going to be a partnership where they were equals—a partnership where he had needs, desires, and expectations too.

"I would settle for a few kisses right now. Maybe later we can find time to do more—I would like that," Kira replied with more confidence than she felt.

They shared a few passionate kisses and she felt his strong arms surround and hold her close. The feel of his bared arms against hers was heavenly—his aroma sent her to times when she had lay naked upon him, or he upon her. She felt herself warm with memories of their encounters on past missions where he had shown a passion for her despite her rough edges—these thoughts led her to a deep desire for more.

"How would you feel if I were to spend two nights a week with you? Say, two nights in a row—would that be satisfactory?"

"I don't know, maybe. But Jason, I've never slept with a man for an entire night, not even you. You know me better than anyone else ever has," Kira replied almost apologetically.

He gave her a kiss and a smile, "Kira that may suggesting." change. After all that is what you women are s

Kira left Jason as he finished his work in the hangar bay and went to the lab on the second deck—her head swirling in amazement. She was thinking about how much of a change it would mean being married. Actually living intimately with a man—giving up an hour or less of sex at a time for real love and partnership. She smiled to herself after a few minutes and started to hum as she worked—she would be a real wife sharing the small things in her life with him. She thought about the small things that only come with being together alone talking, touching, caring, and feeling for longer periods.

It was an hour after Kira's encounter with Jason. Hianne was in the mess getting a hot drink when Jason walked in and joined her at the counter. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. She could tell he was studying her—his gaze going slowly over her from head to foot.

She looked at him with a smile. This was different; he had never done this before. Quick glances, yes, but not like this, his face showed a sense of appreciation, of...well...intense interest.

"Jason, are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

"No, in fact, I think things are better than ever. I never realized how truly beautiful you are. All of the time we've spent together over the years has been narrowly focused on only one thing and not everything. Does that make sense to you?"

"It does if you mean we've gotten past the point where it's only having sex. Jason, I could tell when we were in the ACV when the gawker watched us that something had changed between us. The look on your face, the way you seemed to be doing more than simply satisfying my physical needs. We both changed that day. I know I did, it made me accept I wanted more from you, something more enduring, more emotionally satisfying."

Jason stepped to her and took her hand, then looked into her eyes. "Hianne, I have changed. I know it and I guess Cela and Kira have changed too. The three of you together are wonderful. I've watched the way you work with one another, support one another, share with one another. I've come to realize how special all of you are to me. Despite my best efforts to do otherwise, the three of you have made me consider a way of life I'd never considered before. At first, all I saw was potential problems, but more and more I see promise instead."

Hianne, stepped close and gave him a firm kiss on the lips which he returned warmly. When she stepped back he wore a smile. Hianne felt she had done her part to encourage his interest and had laid bare her own feelings.

"Thank you, you get back what you give. Hianne, would you be satisfied to spend two nights a week together in your quarters with me? I was thinking two nights in succession so we would have time to do more than simply have sex—it would give us time to know one another better in other ways. I love you and its time to show you I do."

"It probably would, but there are times when I need your attention more than two times a week. But, I'm more than willing to try it to see how it would work. Maybe, if we spent more time together we could perfect other ways of showing our love—I do enjoy receiving oral."

He smiled, "I'll keep that in mind."

Jason knew he had taken a big step. The women would surely share their experiences with one another. It was the best way to ease into a new relationship with them. He knew what they wanted and he was increasingly willing to try his best to see if it would work—Cela had been particularly attentive as of late and their post-coital talks wide-ranging.

Two days later a cold front moved in with strong winds, rain, thunder, lighting, and attendant low light levels. It was inclement outside they elected to remain indoors and work on data entry and analysis. It also meant a more relaxed schedule where they would have time to relax as they had worked longer days to make up for time they had lost. It was mid-morning when Jason suggested they adjourn to the lounge to talk. The women shared glances with one another, each wondering if it was 'the' discussion they had been waiting to have.

Jason sat next to Cela on the cushioned bench facing the three chairs across the small table they used for playing cards. Anticipation was high and Jason wasted no time in getting to the point.

"I have a suggestion I would like all you to consider. I propose I move out of the quarters I share with Cela and into my own quarters today while it's storming. Then starting today, I will spend two nights with Cela, two nights with Kira, and then two nights with Hianne in their quarters. That leaves one day I will be alone in my quarters. On the day I'm in my quarters I can remain alone or I can invite one or more of you to join me during those twenty-four hours at my discretion. That's the best way I can think of to spend enough time with each of you in an organized and fair manner. What do you think?"

Cela immediately took his hand and smiled, "I'm good with it. It's a good way to start. It allows us to plan and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings."

Kira and Hianne were supportive and after ten minutes of additional discussion everyone's questions answered to their satisfaction. Then Jason looked at all of them again.

"Next, and this is a long ways off. If we marry and decide to start a family we have two options to pursue. Option one, I can opt not to replace myself. That means each of you would bear one child to replace yourself, or, option two, I choose one of you to bear a child to replace me. So, in order to limit our discussion and make it more meaningful I want you to know I chose Cela to bear my child. All we need to decide then is which option to pursue.

Hianne was the first to speak, "Jason, as far as I'm concerned option one is a non-starter. I think it's only fair you get to select which of us would bear your replacement and I can understand why you chose Cela."

Kira smiled, "I'm with Hianne. No to option one. I think you have the right to pick whomever you want."

Everyone looked at Cela, who for the moment was looking at her feet. When she looked up she had a smile on her face. "No to option one. I would be honored to bear your children."

They discussed some additional items, including considering when they would want to start having children. They decided it would be a group decision, as it would affect all of their lives. If one of them were to become pregnant it changed a great many things. Then they talked about finances and they agreed they should pool all their resources into a joint account. They would make decisions together to create a budget and make spending decisions. When they finished there were smiles all around. They had become closer—the only topic not agreed to was when they would marry. Their consensus was this new living arrangement should be the test of how sound their proposal to marry actually was. If this arrangement worked well enough it could run until their contract was completed, or they could marry before it ended.

After their noon meal Cela and Jason went to their quarters and made decisions on what he should take to his new room. Cela could tell Jason was still a little hesitant about moving all his belongings out of their room, so she suggested he pick out what he wanted. He would have to shave and shower in his own room before dressing so it would ease him into the change as he would do the same with Kira and Hianne. They could make any needed adjustments later if needed.

The two nights with Cela were not much of a change for any of them. Though for Jason knowing this was the end of his traditional marriage relationship with Cela gnawed at him. He decided the best way to transition between the women was to slowly change the focus of his attention from one to the other after breakfast following the second night.

He would make whichever of them was next the center of his attentions during the day before spending the first night with them. This seemed to ease his anxiety as the day wound down and he would spend his first full night with Kira. She had responded with smiles and soft glances during the day whenever he touched her gently, or offered to help her with some little chore that really didn't require his assistance.

Kira was growing excited knowing it would be their first night together and knew instinctively she was the center of his attention as the day went on. There were no words spoken between them signifying this change in their relationship. Kira knew it would be different from any other experience in her life—she was going to be alone with a man for two nights—uninterrupted in the same room and bed. Of course, they had been in bed together before, but this was truly a significant change. What would they do? Would they have sex immediately and then go to sleep for the rest of the night? Would they sleep and have sex in the morning? It seemed a little bewildering to her—before it had been so easy. She got the sexual fulfillment she wanted and they parted until the next time she had a need.

That night after the evening meal they sat and discussed survey results and tossed about ideas to explain what they had observed as they usually did. They relaxed afterward in the lounge reading and talking about all manner of things. Kira looked at Jason sitting next to her, his hand on hers. She announced she was going to her quarters to get ready for bed and he should join her when he was ready.

Jason was surprised at how he felt after Kira's announcement. He felt a bit awkward when he realized he needed to show some affection to Cela and Hianne before he left them for the night. He went to Hianne first and gave her a firm kiss and hug, then to Cela, giving her a kiss and hug, while placing his hand low on her back and rubbing a few times. When he stepped back from Cela she mouthed to him—'Go.'

Kira was surprised when Jason stood to go with her as he said goodnight to Hianne and Cela after giving them each a kiss and warm hug. As they walked away he took her hand in his and said softly, "Relax beautiful, you know I love you."

Kira felt her heart rate notch up. Not that it was beating at its normal rate to begin with. She had felt butterflies in her stomach just before she announced she was ready to retire for the night knowing what was to follow. Jason's words served to add fuel to the fire as she grasped his hand firmly as they neared the door to her quarters.

"I have to get a few things from my room before I join you. I'll be right back."

Kira stepped into her room and let out a long breath—it was really going to happen. This was the beginning, the real beginning, to what she thought she wanted. Less than a minute later her door opened. Jason stepped in with a smile as the door closed, and they were alone. Just the two of them for the night—alone.

For the first time Kira felt a little self-conscious as she watched Jason remove his clothes as she started to undress. Before, she knew exactly what was going to happen—removing their clothing was for a specific purpose—for him to service her needs. This time, it wasn't necessarily with that intent. At least not immediately—after all, they were spending two nights together. When she looked up at Jason he was standing in his briefs as he looked at her, his eyes moving to survey her once, then again.

She felt herself blush a little. She couldn't remember if he had ever looked at her in exactly that way before—at least not so tenderly. She was sure he must have and she hadn't noticed in her rush to obtain what she needed. Kira knew it was one of the things that surprised men—when she was ready, she was ready. There was no desire on her part to delay with prolonged foreplay.

rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers