Glorious

Story Info
My date opens the door - completely naked...
1.1k words
3.98
15.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally forced myself out of the car and took belabored steps toward the door. I had never been here-- hell, I barely knew her. But could I resist? Every fantasy was culminating in that one real moment.

She opened the door. I slowly scanned upward from my bashful downward gaze to discover that she was naked. She was fucking naked--

And she was glorious.

My eyes finally came to rest on hers. I was speechless as a smile spread across my flushed face. She pulled me across the threshold and my hands reached reflexively for her soft curves, pulling our bodies together.

When they came to touch, I felt shivers creep up and down my spine. I reached up and took hold of her face with both of my hands, pausing in the pre-kiss electricity to find my bearings. She craned her neck toward me, attempting to close the circuit, and I acquiesced.

We stood in the kitchen, kissing softly, tasting each other, squeezing our bodies together as closely as possible. She tasted deliciously of cigarettes and mint and her vulnerability intoxicated me. My nervous energy gradually converted back to hunger. I wanted to taste her-- I needed to consume her.

I moved my hands back and took hold of her curls, pulling her head back to expose her neck and chin. A moan escaped from her minty mouth as I followed her neck up to nibble on her ear.

I followed her curves down her back to find a handful of deliciousness, lifted her onto the kitchen counter and wrapped her muscular legs around me. I could feel her smile against my kisses as I ran my fingernails slowly up and down her thighs.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it toward her, begging me to fill her with my fingers. I played in her scruff, tentative and teasing, then pulled away from our kiss to raise my hand to my mouth. As our eyes opened, I sucked on my fingers, coating them as she watched intently. She jealously yanked my fingers to her own mouth and finally guided them back to their new home.

I slowly pushed inside of her wet warmth. As soon as she was done watching, she reunited our mouths hungrily-- this wasn't enough. She groaned in frustration and I smiled in agreement.

I picked her up, desperately asking where her room was so I could give her what we both craved. I carried her as she directed me, anxious to be inside her again.

When I finally found it, I threw her onto the bed and she turned over, getting on all fours to crawl toward the head. I climbed on the bed and smacked her-- her curves responded with an excited jiggle.

Holding her there, I spread her legs so I could finally taste my dreams. She smelled incredible as I buried my head in her pussy. I reached around and took hold of her breast while I slid back inside her with my other hand. Her back arched under the weight of the multi-sensory pleasure.

She started moaning and reached back to grab my hair. Finally, her body collapsed to the mattress and my face was squished in her ass. When she released her grasp, I climbed up her body, kissing up her legs, belly and chest as I turned her over to see my success on her face.

Seeing her spent eyes and blush-red cheeks exaggerated my hunger. I grabbed her breast and entered her again, thrusting my fingers in and out to give her the roughness we both craved. She popped up and sat up on her elbows with surprise, watching me through her half-closed eyes.

She pulled me to her mouth and flipped us over, climbing on top of me as she bit my bottom lip. She slowly took my clothes off piece by piece while we watched each other with anticipation. I reached out to touch her nipples and hips, but she slapped my hands away, smirking as she drew out the teasing. She finally opened my legs and reached her tongue out to taste me.

It felt so good I froze.

She moved her tongue incredibly slowly, up and down, looking up at me from my wet pussy to taunt me with her expertise. I reached down to caress her face and she ran her fingernails down my stomach and thighs until my body couldn't take it anymore. She smiled, pleased with herself, and climbed in between my spread legs.

She started grinding our clits together, watching me intently. With every second, she grew rougher, pulling my leg into her chest and biting my knee. She reached up to my face with her hand and put her thumb in my mouth, forcing me to suck on it. When I did, she threw her head back in pleasure and moved her hand to my throat.

I couldn't help but grab all over her curves and smack her ass. Watching her and feeling her sent chills down my spine. This all came to a sudden halt when she finally spoke our first words. "I have a surprise," she whispered sultrily.

She stood slowly, a little weak in the knees, and sauntered to her closet, hanging on the doorway to catch my watchful gaze. She emerged holding something behind her back. I waited on the bed, naked, vulnerable, hungry. I grinned at her, gesturing her to hurry.

Finally, she revealed the surprise: a giant dildo and strap on. She tossed it on the bed and I stood to put it on, securing it tightly as she lingered. I stood there, dick and all, desperately wanting to be inside her.

I threw her onto the bed, enticing her with my newfound confidence. Before she knew it, I was inside her, thrusting so deep she was being plunged forward. She moaned and gasped-- I almost came again just from watching her jiggle and listening to her.

As I pulled out of her she reached back and threw me on the bed, climbing on top of my wet dick. She rode me for what seemed like hours, bouncing up and down, gyrating side to side, shoving my dick as deep inside her as possible.

I'll never forget the noises we made with our bodies. Every slap and squish brought her closer to the edge. She fell into me, shaking with orgasm. I absorbed her, taking in her smell, her taste, the softness of her skin. She kissed me a final time, her minty mouth stunning me as she pulled away and walked out of the room-- all I could do was watch.

I sat panting, suspended in the moment, the smell of sex in the air, gasps and grunts echoing in my mind. I was struggling to fathom the reality of the past few hours: my greatest fantasy and greatest fear conjoined in a few magical moments.