Glory Days - Cum from a Stranger

Story Info
Mandy and David decide to visit a glory hole to spice it up.
2.4k words
4.38
53.9k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
49 Followers

"Oh yes. Right there. Oh god yes." cried Mandy as David rocked her little body with his powerful thrusts.

Mandy was about 5'6" and 105 lbs. She had long flowing brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. Her skin was a sweet white tone. Not albino but definitely light. And it was smooth and silky. Her face was pretty with a tiny little nose and almond shaped eyes. She had smaller lips that were often put into a smile. Her breasts were medium to smaller sized with tiny little nipples that always seemed to poke through her shirt. They had a gorgeous little tear drop shape to them. And her body was nice and sexy like she was an athlete.

David was tall and average built. To some extent he had a dad body. He didn't quite have six pack abs but he was in decent shape and had some muscle. He was taller than Mandy at 5'10" and maybe 160 lbs. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes. And had a serious look on him most of the time. If someone had to guess they would think he was an attorney or some other job like that but he was actually a mailman for the local post office.

David continued to pump into Mandy as her little pussy squeezed his cock hard between thrusts. She was nice and tight and shaved bald. And David loved that. He loved how she was nice and tight and pink. It was like the pussy of a college girl who hadn't really fooled around much. The lips would stay shut tight over her tiny little clit. And she always squeezed him hard when he fucked her.

Tonight they were at home and had just got done watching a movie. And as they usually did they had desert, finished their movie, and retreated back to the bedroom for their second desert.

"So Mandy. Have you thought more about our little game we talked about?" David whispered in her ear. Holding his cock all the way inside of her as he spoke. Mandy could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"Do you really want to watch me do that David?" she whispered back seductively. Pushing her pussy back against him and taking his cock deep inside of her. "Won't you think I'm a little slut?"

"Mmm." replied David thrusting in and out of her a little. "Yes it would be so slutty."

"Are we really going to do it?" she asked grinding back against him and purring.

"Oh yes we are." said David "I want you to dress nice and slutty and we are going to go down to the gloryhole at that park. And my friend Rich will be there waiting for you. I want to watch you suck his cock like a whore." He thrust into her.

Mandy was getting turned on by the whole discussion and her little nipples were rock hard. David could feel her little pussy contract and he wasn't sure if it was from the dirty talk or the fucking. But he started to thrust into her again. And she started making sexy little noises and held onto the bed. David grabbed her hips and pumped harder rocking her little body with each thrust. Finally his balls tightened, she felt him throb inside of her, and she felt his cum shoot deep inside of her. David held himself into her as her pussy milked his cock.

"Mandy. You're such a dirty girl." he said "And I love that about you."

All she did in response was purr as he pulled out of her and his cum ran down her thighs and some onto the bed.

The next day they got up and it was a day off for both of them. They lay in bed cuddling for a bit and then David got up to make the coffee and breakfast. When Mandy came down in just her panties with her sweet little breasts just poking out into the cold morning air he had just finished making the scrambled eggs. They each had a couple cups of coffee and some scrambled eggs. David made them with some cheese which made them extra good. He reached over and stroked her face and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Today is the day Mandy. Are you really ready for this?" asked David looking deep into her eyes. "I already texted Rich this morning. He is going to be there waiting for us when we get there. Do you see the outfit I had picked out for you?"

"Yes I did baby. So sexy" replied Mandy grabbing the back of his head and planting a nice warm kiss on him. "I'm so ready to be your little slut today."

Mandy went up to the bedroom and as David watched she peeled off her purple lace panties and dropped them down to her ankles. She kicked them onto the bed. Then she put on a tiny black skirt that was skin tight and showed part of her butt cheeks. She was a little unsure of wearing this skirt with no panties. But she wanted to look slutty enough for David. Then she put on a super tight black top that she had to squeeze into. Her nipples stuck out like square thumbtacks against the material. She kind of looked like one of the high class escorts you could find in town. After she was dressed she posed for David and he took some pictures of her. One of them she lay back on the bed and spread her legs and showed her tight little shaved pussy to the camera. David said he was texting that one to Rich.

And after assuring each other that they still wanted to do this they got into David's subaru forester and drove down towards the park. They parked off by the water. At this park there was a large beach with sand. And during the school year several college students were always here. This time of year and later at night it was virtually deserted save for a couple people milling around. They had picked early morning when it was still a little dark out too. So that none of their friends would see Mandy in her outfit.

David led her into the bathroom after checking to make sure there were no women inside and locked the door behind him. He placed an out of order sign on the door to avoid anyone bothering them. He had this really well planned. And Mandy in her sexy outfit went over to the stall near the mens bathroom and waited. It was pretty clean in there. This was one of those bathrooms the parks department took care of. But it wasn't spotless. So it made it feel kind of dirty to be there. She put down a plastic bag she brought and sat herself on the toilet seat on top of that. And waited.

The stall was pretty big. It was a handicap stall and the partitions were painted gray. These ones had started to get a little graffiti from wannabe gang members. But this was a nice part of town and not much really happened here that would indicate any real activity. Mandy moved the metal piece that held the toilet paper on the back wall. Revealing the gloryhole that people were trying to hide. If the parks department knew about it they would try to cover it. So the folks in their swinger group had gotten clever and disguised it. Still. A lot of those people knew about it and used it.

As Mandy sat there David sat inside of the room as well with the door open to the rest of the bathroom. He had a video camera in hand so he could record the whole thing. And kept looking down at his phone to see if Rich had texted. But nothing yet. As they sat there waiting they heard some noise coming from the bathroom next door. Someone was there. Mandy felt butterflies in her stomach. She had done some stuff before but had never been to the gloryhole before.

"That must be Rich." said David. "Let's wait and see if it's him."

So they waited a bit and nothing. Must not have been him. But then...

The steps started to come closer to the wall. And they heard a zipper unzip. And the rustle of fabric as pants were pulled down. And the head of a cock slowly pushed through the duck taped hole that was hidden in the bathroom. The light was moderate. Probably needed some new tube lights in there. But Mandy saw that the head was pretty large and the cock was nice and clean with big veins. The head had a purple tint and the vein on the top was huge. When David saw this he was a little surprised as well. He had never seen Rich's cock but he didn't expect it to be this big. Mandy was excited as the cock pushed through and all the way. It was pretty huge actually. And she could see that Rich had shaved his balls nice and neat also. Because a tuft of short hair covered the whole from the other side.

Mandy took that large cock into her hand and looked at David who had the lens cap off and hit record. She started to lick and suck at the head softly. And she could hear little moans coming from the other side of the wall. She had a tight grip on the cock as she did this. So he couldn't pull away if he wanted to. And she did little circles around the purple tip with her tongue.

"Do you like that David?" she purred while she licked "Do you like watching me be a little slut?"

She popped the cock back into her mouth and worked her mouth up and down on it. Taking just the tip into her mouth. As David recorded he could see her licking along the bottom of the cock with her tongue. And she popped it out of her mouth and slapped herself in the face with it.

"Oh yeah Rich. Do you like me sucking your cock?" Mandy asked and a groan was her answer from the other side.

She let go of the cock with her hand and started to suck it good. Working up and down the cock. Her small lips and tongue working up and down that monster cock. All the while groans coming from the other side. Meanwhile David was getting worked up and had spit on his fingers and lifted her skirt with no panties and started to finger and rub her tight little pussy. She ground back against his fingers while she sucked Rich through the hole. He was so big. She could barely fit him into her mouth.

David grabbed her neck and pushed her face up and down on the cock as she moaned. Spit was running down out of her mouth. Not the light kind of spit the thick sex spit that you would use for lubrication. She was gagging and choking a little bit on the cock. David pushed her down hard and she almost was able to deepthroat this massive tool but not quite. And her pussy was wet and dripping. All the while David was recording. He had set the camera down on a nearby stand for clothes and the like.

David grabbed Mandy by the hair and pulled her back towards him a little. She fucking loved when he did that.

"All right you little whore. Now I want you to show me what a slut you really are. I want you to let Rich fuck your pussy." David said. Mandy popped the large cock out of her mouth and turned around. She pressed her round little ass against the whole and waited.

Her mouth opened into a silent gasp as she felt the huge cock press against her tight little pink opening. It thrust and started to go into her and David held her against him. And kept her ass pressed up against the wall. The cock pushed deeper and kept thrusting. Oh my god he was stretching the fuck out of her. She was so tight. And he was so big. She gasped again silently.

"Oh. Oh my god David. He's stretching me so good. Oh. Oh fuck. He's resizing my little pussy." cried Mandy as he thrust deep inside her. David pushed her against the hole as he filled her pussy with the whole length of his cock and she cried out a little. And squeezed David's hand hard. "Oh. Oh David!" she cried.

But the big cock showed no mercy. She felt his balls slap against the glory hole as he thrust into her all the way and pounded her little pussy unmerciful. She opened her mouth and no noise came out as she had a huge body shaking orgasm and girl cum trickled down her legs. Her pussy squeezed the monster cock and she came all over it. But he continued to fuck her hard.

He quickened the pace and started to really resize her hard. She felt like her little pussy would never be the same. As his pace quickened she came again. And David touched himself watching with the camera in the other hand.

"Rich now I want you to pull out and cum all over my wifes face and mouth for the video." said David. "Don't cum inside her though." A grunt was the answer from the other side.

As Mandy held herself in place and he thrust into her hard and fast she felt his pace quicken even more. And he groaned on the other side of the wall. His balls tightened and Mandy felt Rick throb hard. He filled her tight little pussy with stream after stream of hot warm cum. And David looked on in shock.

"Rich. What are you doing? I told you not to cum in her." David said as Mandy pulled herself off of the cock. Cum spilled out onto the floor, down her legs and some got on her skirt.

That's when the voice from the other side of the wall said "Who in the fuck is Rich?" David set down the camera and looked through the hole to see a pair of pants get pulled up and a guy walking away with his back to him. That wasn't Rich! He looked down at his phone and saw a text.

"Sorry David. I got tied up in traffic. Be right there." - Rich

David looked down at his wife. Still pulsing and dripping cum from her pussy. And it was Cum from a stranger.

Comeswap
Comeswap
49 Followers