Glory Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,966 Followers

I watched in fascination as he kept thrusting into her. At the end of each stroke he grunted. Whoever he was in was enjoying it, but I still hadn't managed to work out who that was.

"Fuck her harder, she is a dirty slut and she likes it rough."

That was a bit over the top from my Mother, but I now knew who Jim was servicing, and more important, who I was getting.

"You can do better than that."

That was harsh from Mother, from what I was seeing Jim was doing a great job. Any harder and he would collapse.

"Fuck, I'm going to come."

Jim muttered something under his breath, but I didn't catch any of it, then he grunted like a pig. At the same time my Sister squealed, as they both climaxed together.

It was a minute before Jim moved. When I walked past him to get to the Glory Hole, we high fived each other. The girls must have wondered what was going on, but they didn't say anything.

As soon as my cock was into the next room, Mother was on it. As she slowly pushed back against it, she moaned. Only stopping when I was fully in her. This was going to be good, and I was going to show Jim that I could fuck as well as him.

"That feels good, now please will you fuck my tight pussy."

"Yes Mummy."

That got a giggle from my Sister.

I started slowly, but it wasn't long before she was getting long hard strokes, using the full length of my cock. There is no point in having ten inches if you don't make the most of it.

It wasn't long before I felt my climax building, so I eased off, but that got a quick response from her.

"No, I need to be fucked hard," then she moaned, before adding, "I want my Son to fuck me hard."

For the next five minutes that is what she got. I thought that would have been enough to finish her, but she seemed determined to last as long as possible, perhaps to show my Sister how it should be done. I could understand that, at some level I felt as if I was competing with Jim.

"Is he doing a good job on your pussy?"

Mother grunted a quick, "Yes," to my Sister, then after a few seconds she managed to say, "But I want it faster."

I puffed my cheeks out, then I got to work. A minute later she gave an almighty groan, before shouting, "My Son has made my pussy come."

It was loud enough for the other rooms to hear, but I didn't care. I was driven by my need to reach it, and I did, just as she was moving away from me. She must have felt my cock pulsing, because she stopped, letting me pour it into her. When my climax had ended, my balls ached.

As we dressed, Jim came close to me and whispered, "What happens in Vegas..."

I nodded, there was no need for him to finish the sentence.

We left the room together, and we even drank a couple of beers together. I could tell Rick was itching to find out what had happened, but he waited until Jim had gone before quizzing me.

"Tell Uncle Rick what naughty things BOTH of you have been up to."

I laughed, he obviously suspected something. Should I tell him?

"If you spill the beans I'll give you a free drink"

"Make it a single malt whisky, then we have a deal."

That got a quick, "Yes."

I should have held out for a double. I then told him all of it, in graphic detail. He kept shaking his head in disbelieve, especially when I told him word for word what the girls had said. My reward was that whisky, and as I sipped it very slowly, enjoying the smooth taste of it, I reflected on the day. For some reason, I knew when I had woken up that it was going to be a great day, and I was right.

The next day was strange, almost surreal. I had a few conversations with Jim, most of them work related, and even though nothing was said, I kept thinking of our time together at The Tavern. I also had two meetings with Victoria, one of them in her office. As we discussed various complicated topics, in a professional manner, I kept asking myself the same question. Had I really fingered her to a climax yesterday? The answer was always yes, but I was still finding it hard to believe.

Just as I was about to leave for the day, I saw Victoria approaching my desk. I felt a sudden shudder of excitement, was this the time when we would take things further?

"George has just seen the work you did yesterday. He was very impressed."

I thanked her, and then she left. I was disappointed, but then I remembered where I was going tonight, The Tavern, to see Anne.

Rick was surprised to see me back so soon.

"I thought you would be resting tonight," then he smirked, before adding, "After what you got up to yesterday."

I wasn't in the mood for talking, so I cut to the chase.

"I have finished with Charlotte, so I am here to ask Anne out."

Despite our chat about it two days ago, he seemed surprised.

"How did she take it, was she distraught?"

I couldn't help laughing, then I told him what had happened. He ended up laughing as well, then his face went serious.

"Sorry, Anne isn't in today, but she is due in tomorrow."

I shrugged my shoulders, to let him know that it was no big deal, but really I was gutted. I had set my heart on seeing her. I was so disappointed that I didn't visit any of the other girls, instead I quickly finished my drink, and then I left.

The next evening I tried again. As I approached the bar Rick gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I was so happy I was tempted to order a whisky, but sensibly I got a beer instead. I then drank half of it, to calm myself, before going to the back room. I gave a sigh of relief when I saw that she was free.

"I am Anne. You can do whatever you want with me."

A tingle of excitement went down my spine. I would never get tired of hearing her say that, and of her girly voice.

"Hi, it's Simon."

"Is it the Simon that likes to fuck my tiny pussy with his big cock?"

I gave a quick, "Yes," hoping she was referring to me.

That made her giggle, then she said, "Guess what I am wearing?"

"Your school uniform?"

She must have heard the excitement in my voice, because she giggled, before saying,

"Yes."

When the panels were opened I got a surprise, but it was a nice one. She was still wearing her blouse.

"I thought you might like to undress me."

My hands were quickly on her, and as I squeezed her small tits it took me back to my youth, and my first fumblings with a girl. She hadn't let me get inside her bra, but I still had fond memories of the time I had spent with her.

It was a few minutes before I put my hands into the holes, so that I could unbutton her blouse. As I worked on the top ones, she undid her school tie. As soon as her bra was revealed, I pushed it up. Then I went for her nipples.

I was now rolling one between a finger and thumb, and sucking hard on the other.

"Somebody is enjoying this," then she giggled, before adding, "Me."

She wasn't the only one. We had only just started, but my cock was already throbbing like crazy.

"I am now fingering my tiny little pussy."

That spurred me on, and I sucked even harder on her nice nipple.

"I thought that would get you going."

When I switched to the other one she gasped.

"I am only a little girl. Please be gentle with me."

She then started to giggle, but when I sucked even harder, it turned into a moan. For the next five minutes I was rough with her tits, at times too rough, but she didn't complain. So I continued. However, a minute or so later on, when I started nibbling on her, she did

"Ouch! That hurts."

I quickly raised my head, then I said, "Sorry."

The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt her. As she closed the panels I wondered if I had spoilt it, and she was now going to ask me to leave.

"That was a nice starter, now for your main course," then she giggled, before adding, "Pussy."

My roughness had been forgiven, and she was now as eager as I was to continue. My cock was out of my trousers in record time, then I thrust it through the hole. I felt her tiny hand grasp the base, then she slowly moved it up to the head, then she stopped.

"Mr. Jenkins, you are a naughty teacher. I hope you are not thinking of putting that into my teeny-weeny pussy."

She had said it slowly, in her girly voice, and it sent shivers down my back. It might be her play-acting, but I doubted it. If I ever get to know her better, I will ask her about it.

When her hand was replaced by her opening, I sighed. This is what I had been waiting for. Then slowly, very slowly, she pushed back against my cock. Despite having fucked her before, the tightness of her cunt still took me by surprise. She stopped halfway, and I heard her take two deep breathes before continuing. When I was fully in her I shook my head, how could such a tiny girl take such a big cock?

For the first minute I was gentle, then lust took over. I was now giving her long hard strokes, using my full ten inches. She was responding with a lot of moaning and groaning, and the occasional gasp. We then got into a nice rhythm that lasted for several minutes, then it suddenly changed when she started wiggling her bottom. It was putting me off my stroke, and I was going to tell her to stop, but then she suddenly climaxed, and as she did she went still.

Now that she wasn't moving, I could fuck her hard again. Thirty seconds later I reached it. As my cock twitched, I thought about asking her out.

As I was getting dressed I tried to find the right words to say. Should I make it sound as if it was no big deal, and that if she was to say no, then I wouldn't be upset? But it was a big deal. I had finished with Charlotte so that I could be with her.

"You are taking a long time getting dressed."

"Sorry."

She laughed, then said, "No need to say sorry," then she laughed again, before continuing with, "The answer is yes."

"What?"

Then I heard that girly giggle of hers, and I wondered if I should fuck her again.

"Rick told me you were going to ask me out. So to save us both a lot of time, the answer is yes."

We then exchanged numbers, and I promised to call her soon.

When I got back to the bar Rick came straight over.

"Was it a yes?"

Then he saw the big smile on my face.

"Good, Anne wouldn't tell me what her answer was going to be," then he gave me a concerned look, before adding, "I hope you didn't mind me warning her?"

"No, it made it easier."

Then I had a thought.

"Where did you ask her?"

He grinned as he pointed to the back room.

I shook my head, but I was more amused than annoyed.

"Was it before or after you fucked her?"

"No," then he took his time, before saying, "It was while I was fucking her."

I had to laugh, and Rick joined in. This was something I was going to have to get used to. She might now be my girlfriend, but she also worked at The Tavern. Did that really worry me? No, but after my third beer, I wasn't so sure.

I got home late. My Sister was the only one still up. I was a bit unsteady on my feet, because I was slightly drunk. Chloe must have noticed.

"Do you need me to put you to bed?"

For a split-second I thought she was serious, then I realised that she was just mocking me. However, if she had meant it I wouldn't have objected. I might even have tried it on with her, though I wasn't sure that I could perform.

For the next few days I kept ringing Anne, but her phone was always off. I was starting to think that she had changed her mind. Then she rang me while I was at work.

"Sorry Simon, I dropped my phone and it broke. It's only just been fixed."

Shortly after the call had ended, Jim came to my desk.

"You look like the cat that's got the cream."

I hadn't realised that I was grinning. Should I tell him why? Then I remembered we had shared a room at The Tavern, so I knew I could trust him.

Looking around first, to see that we couldn't be overheard, I said in a low voice, "I have a date with Anne."

"Me too," then he quickly added, "I mean with Mary."

There was only one thing to do after hearing that, and that was to high five each other. As we did, Victoria passed us. She looked surprised, but thankfully she didn't stop to ask us why we had done it.

I stayed late at work, so that I could finish a report that Jim needed for the morning. On my way home I thought about Anne. We had arranged to meet tomorrow evening at a wine bar that was near The Tavern. I also thought about Jim, and I wondered where he was taking Mary, and would he be shocked when he saw her, and realised she wasn't as young as he thought.

I had only just got through the front door, when my Sister shouted to me.

"I'm in the kitchen. I want a word with you."

That sounded ominous, was I in trouble?

I greeted her with a nice smile, then I sat down at the kitchen table. She didn't join me, preferring to remain standing.

Then she blurted out, "Are you Simon?"

I remained calm, even though I knew what she meant. But I wasn't going to help her out by just admitting it.

Looking as surprised as I could manage, I said, "That's silly. You know my name is Simon."

Her hands were now on her hips, and she was trying to stare me out.

"You are, go on admit it."

From the look she was now giving me, I knew I wasn't going to win.

"OK, I am."

She then sat down next to me.

"What gave the game away?"

"At breakfast you said you had some important work to do, for a colleague named Jim. Then it hit me, Simon and Jim. I then started thinking. Same mannerisms, same way of talking," then she laughed before adding, "The same size cock."

"Does Mother know?"

She shook her head.

"Are you going to tell her?"

That got a quick, "No," then she continued with, "What she likes about it is that she gets to have sex with you, without you knowing. You knowing would make her feel guilty."

That had some logic to it, even though it was a bit twisted.

"What about you?"

I could see her thinking about it, then her face erupted into a big smile, "It makes it even more exciting."

That didn't surprise me, but her leaning over and kissing me, did. It was a couple of minutes before I pulled away from her.

"Not here, and not now."

She shook her head, then said, "Mother is out with her friend Alison, and Father is at a bar watching the game. They won't be back for at least another hour," then she giggled, before adding, "We can do a lot in an hour."

This time when she kissed me, I didn't just kiss her back, I also went for her tits. I now had both hands on them, fondling them as best I could through her clothes. However, when I started unbuttoning her top, she pushed my hands away, and we stopped kissing. She then stood up, and I did as well.

"Take my knickers off."

I had them down, and then off, in just a few seconds.

I then said, "Get on the table."

"Can I just bend over?"

"No."

She looked at me, and when she realised I meant what I had said, she did as she was told.

"Is this what you want?"

I shook my head, and she smiled. She was flat on the table, but her legs were closed. I wanted them open, and she knew it. I was about to push them apart, but she moved them herself. I just stood there, mesmerised by what I was seeing. I knew she had a nice cunt, but this was the first time I had been able to see it in all its glory. Her big chunky lips looked good enough to eat. It was time to go down on her.

My head was now between her legs, but I hadn't started yet. I was just breathing deeply, taking in her strong musky smell.

"Don't worry about me, just take your time."

Under the heavy sarcasm I could also hear frustration. I was tempted to wait even longer, just to tease her, but I was as keen as she was, so I lowered my head.

"That was good, do it again," then she moaned as I did, before adding, "And don't stop."

My tongue was moving up and down her cunt, starting near her anus, and ending on her clit. She had asked me not to stop, and she was going to get what she wanted, that is until it was time to fuck her.

After a few minutes I unzipped myself, and I managed to do it while still pleasuring her.

"Flick my clit with your tongue, I like that."

When I did, she gave a low moan, and as I continued doing it, she became louder. I was now ready to fuck her, to push my cock as deep into her as I could manage, but I wasn't sure she was, so I waited.

For the next five minutes I worked her cunt with my tongue, licking every part of it. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Fuck, that almost made me come."

I then did it again, but gentler. However, it was still almost too much for her, so I stopped. As I got up she raised her head, she looked puzzled, that was until she realised what was going to happen next.

I was now ready to enter her. I had pulled her towards me so that her bottom was at the edge of the table, and my hands were holding her legs up high, almost over her shoulders. The table height was just right, perfect for fucking her.

As I squeezed into her she closed her eyes. She gasped when the last inch went in. I then started to fuck her.

"I'm not going to last long."

I eased off, I wanted this to last.

"NO, we don't have much time."

I thought we had, but now I was worried.

I was now doing my best to make her come, and hopefully reach it as well. I was even arching my back so that I could go deep into her. From the noises she was making, it was working. She would only last another minute at the most. Then I heard something, it sounded like the front door opening. As I stopped, mid-stroke, I put a hand over her mouth to stop her making a noise.

I hissed, "Somebody is back early."

When I removed my hand, she surprised me.

"I don't care. Fuck me," then she quickly added, "If it's Mother it doesn't matter, and if it's Father he will go upstairs to use the toilet. Trust me, he always does that. We have a couple of minutes."

I think we got three. It was enough for her to have a big climax, but I was left hanging. I wasn't disappointed, just relieved that we hadn't been caught. We had even managed to get ourselves decent before Father came into the kitchen. However, it had been a struggle to get my semi-erect cock back into my trousers, and my Sister had only got her knickers on with seconds to spare.

"What have you two been up it?"

It was an innocent question, but there was no way we could answer it truthfully. My Sister was the first to react.

In a calm voice, she casually said, "Just talking."

Turning to me, he said, "The game was a waste of time, we lost again."

He then spent the next ten minutes telling me about it. My Sister didn't stay long, this was of no interest to her. As she was leaving, Father's back was to her, so she gave me a big grin. She had found it exciting, but it had been way too risky for me.

When I eventually went to bed, I almost didn't play with myself. I kept thinking about what would have happened if Father had caught us together, and that was putting me off. However, when I started thinking about Chloe's cunt, that got me hard, and I ended up having a nice climax.

When I woke the next day I had a raging hardon, probably because I had been dreaming about Anne. It was going to be strange meeting her away from The Tavern. I had fucked her three times, but I didn't know what she looked like.

I hadn't been at my desk long, when Victoria came to see me.

"I know it's short notice, but can you work late tonight?" then she paused, before saying, "With me."

It was probably just work, but her hand lingering on my shoulder was suggesting that it was something else.

"Sorry, I can't. How about tomorrow?"

There was a look of disappointment on her face, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. When she had gone I made myself a coffee, then as I drank it, I thought about her. Since that meeting in her office, there had been no sign that she wanted to do it again. I had been disappointed, but I had come to terms with it, regarding it as a one-off. But now I wasn't so sure.

chris99999
chris99999
3,966 Followers