Glory Hole Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S.. sorry, this is so hot I couldn't hold back," I said.

"It's fine my love, now you watch Veronica eat your cum from me and when you're ready, fill her for me so I can do the same with her," replied Clara as she got on her back.

Veronica took her place between Clara's legs and started licking my cum from her, I probably never got to go fully soft before the sight of Veronica's glistening pussy and very sexy ass had me hard again. I lasted longer in Veronica but listening to Clara moan in pleasure as V got her off had me cumming again pretty quickly.

"I have your brother's cream for you but not quite ready to give up licking you, your pussy tastes amazing," said Veronica.

"So, 69?" replied Clara.

"Mmm, yes please."

I watched as I rested, I even managed to get hard again after a while but watching the women get each other off, moaning in pleasure as they came again and again will easily be the hottest thing I'll have etched in my brain until I fade away. When they finally split, they both had a good layer of sweat on them and grins on their faces. Clara kissed me softly on the lips, she tasted like pussy.

"Want to shower with us or are you going home?" said Clara.

"I think if I shower with you I'll want more, I should go while I can still walk. Thank you both, that was quite wonderful," replied Veronica.

Veronica kissed me passionately, put her dress on then let herself out. Clara and I got in her shower, once the water was nice and warm, Clara got to her knees and sucked me.

"I want one more time then I'm going to need a nap, lean me up against the wall and fuck me little brother," she said, standing again once I was hard.

Clara and I spent the rest of the day napping, making love then napping some more, we had to force ourselves to eat something but then we were back at each other. My poor cock ached by the time we stopped.

"I think it's good we both have to leave the apartment tomorrow, I may take a sick day to rest," she said, resting against me on the couch.

"I have too much to catch up on, can't afford to miss any time," I replied.

"Well I told you I'm not going anywhere, today was over the top fun but I'm yours anytime you want me."

"I have to ask, when did you make that glory hole thing?"

"I've had it since my ex, I wanted to watch him suck a guy's cock but he said the only way he'd do it was with some kind of glory hole. Well, after I arranged 3 guys to come round he loved it and discovered he preferred men. I had a suspicion but wasn't mad about it, he's happy and met a real nice guy. I kept it hoping to have fun with it but my little brother stuck his cock in there instead and now I'm hooked on him," she replied, laughing.

"Just so you know, I like women, have zero interest in sucking off a guy, not against it but no thank you."

"I know my love and I wouldn't force you to do anything."

As the weeks went on our relationship grew stronger, we had sex a lot, Clara loved that I could keep up with her and I was never happier, a willing, sexy woman to fuck me as often as I wanted. One evening, we were snuggled on the couch watching a movie when our buzzer rang. Clara answered the door and came back into the lounge with Veronica.

"Hi, how have you been, we haven't seen you since our fun, I was worried we scared you off," said Clara as she brought her in.

"No, I um, I've just been really busy. Between work and other stuff I haven't had time to come and talk to you. May I sit?" she replied.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well, it's kind of why I'm here. I, um, I'm getting a divorce and I'm moving to Florida next month."

"What? Because of our fun or something else?"

"Well it could well have happened when I took Marcus the first time but I'm pregnant. Back when we were trying, Mike took the phone call when the fertility clinic called and told him it was him that couldn't produce viable sperm to have kids, ever and when we spoke about getting IVF or something he always made excuses that he didn't want me to go through all the injections I'd need to be fertile. When I missed my period, a common thing when I am stressed at work and not eating right, I went to my doctor after I was getting morning sickness too and they confirmed it. I can't handle that level of deception from him, when I confronted him he showed me the follow up letter he'd hidden from me. I wanted to hurt him so badly I made him leave, I cried myself to sleep for so long, I wanted to be a mother so much, I'd built my business enough that it runs itself and it can support me when I'm absent. I know you didn't want this Marcus, I'm going to keep in touch but I'm going to do this alone, when he or she is older and asks about their father, it will be up to you if you want to meet but I'd like you to sign over your parental rights, it will protect you too but you're young and this is not your fault," she said. I sat stunned, Clara squeezed my hand.

"I'm so sorry, what a prick though! Why are you moving so far?" said Clara.

"All of our friends were mostly his friends, they always thought of me as the one not able to give him kids, he's been lying to them too, telling them I kept him in a cage and that's why his count was low, all sorts of drama I don't want in my life."

"I'm sorry, I hope I don't see him again."

"May I talk to Marcus alone for a little please Clara?"

"Uh, sure. Do you want to stay for dinner, I was going to pick up some groceries."

"You know, that sounds wonderful, I need to eat and all I have is pizza in the freezer at home, may I walk you out though?"

"Uh, sure."

I watched as Veronica said something quietly to Clara, she nodded and said yes then hugged her. I didn't have to wait long to find out what she said. When Clara left, Veronica held her hand out and pulled me to my feet.

"I know the actual conception of my child was either in a threesome or me taking you on the couch but I'd like us to make love, this memory I want to remember as you giving life to me. Clara gave me her blessing," she said, smiling.

"I'd like that," I replied.

We undressed each other quietly in my room, she kissed me with tenderness I'd only had with Clara, I was hard by the time we climbed up onto the bed but she sucked me for a few minutes then got on her back and opened her legs. I went to eat her but she stopped me and pulled me up to her. She reached between us and guided me inside her, I pushed in slowly but she was already soaking wet. I built up my pace gradually, enjoying her tightness and her breasts moving with each thrust. When I felt her climax, I couldn't hold back anymore and pushed deep into her and exploded, spraying my seed deep into her pussy. She kissed me again, I think I even saw a tear welling up in her eyes but she had me roll off her.

"If I get you hard again will you take me from behind too?" she said softly.

"Okay, it won't take much, you're very sexy," I replied.

It only took her sucking me for a few minutes and I was hard again.

"Oh the joys of youth," she said, smiling as she got on all fours.

"You don't look that much older than Clara," I replied as I pushed into her again.

"Mmm, yes, oh, I'm 34 my love, now take it nice and slow, I want to savor this."

When we were both spent I laid on my back with Veronica resting on my chest as we caught our breaths.

"Thank you for this," she said softly.

"It was my pleasure," I replied.

"Are you okay, I mean, about all this?"

"I understand. My aunt raised me to treat women with respect, if you'd said to me, 'come and raise your kid with me' I would but I'm not sure even where to begin with all that. You're a beautiful woman but I've only had a few girlfriends before I got intimate with Clara. I know that's not going to last forever but I'm not really ready to settle."

"I know, I wouldn't do that to you. It means a lot that you would though, you have to know how much this means to me though, all those years wasted with that asshole. I need to focus on the positive though, if he wasn't a pathetic womanizer, your sister wouldn't have tried to seduce him, I wouldn't have revenge fucked you and gotten knocked up so I win right?" she said, smiling.

She kissed me softly then put her clothes on.

"It smells like your sister already has dinner going, care to join me?"

Dinner was nice, Clara had made a pretty tasty stir fry with lots of vegetables, Veronica would smile at me a lot until Clara teased her. I helped clean up then it was time for her to go. I walked her to her apartment, a few meters across the hall but she held me close and gave me one last kiss.

"Goodbye for now Marcus,"

She kept in touch for a while, I still get pictures of my daughter on her birthday every year but she met someone new and he's raising her and their new baby as his own, I'm happy for them.

As for Clara and I, we still make love a lot, she decided it would be easier if she had a girlfriend, her girlfriend Maya doesn't like men sexually at all though so other than getting to watch every now and then, I don't get that three way action. The glory hole is gone too, Clara cut it up and put it in the dumpster. I still live with my sister, I graduate next year and until she gets bored of me, I can't think of any reason why I would give her up...

12