Glory Hole Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta finally regains her voice, "It's nice to meet you too. Now that I'm over my shock, I do recognize your beautiful cock. I couldn't believe how full and hard it was when I first saw it. It took me a few minutes to realize what was happening. And then something inside of me told me that I needed to play with that cock. I hope I wasn't too rough, it was my first time after all?"

"You were perfect. Your mouth was perfect. Your pussy was perfect. I can't believe how much you made me cum. It's been a long time since I've been able to have two orgasms in such a short time. You definitely have the magic touch."

Lynette smiles as she realizes the afternoon will continue. She moves her hands up to Marta's tits and massages them. She playfully tweaks the pink nipples and they stiffen.

"So, Rob, what do you think about Marta's huge boobs? Don't you just love them? So pale and so firm."

Lynette looks at Marta, "He loves big tits. Rob is a dedicated boob man, and he can't keep his hands off of mine. I'm sure he'll be playing with yours very soon."

Lynette is holding a safety razor in one hand and waves it back and forth. She says she was about to shave Marta's pussy. She looks at me and asks if I would like to do the honors. I immediately say yes. Marta flashes me the biggest smile. I think she likes the idea of me shaving her.

I grab the warm wash cloth from the basin and press it on Marta's pussy, cleaning and wiping excess hair. Next, I spread shaving cream along Marta's thighs and all around her outer lips. With the razor, I began removing the hair between her legs, revealing the smooth skin underneath. I use long slow strokes up and along the sides her firm mound. I create a neat triangle of hair with the bottom tip just above her clit. I shave each one of her meaty outer lips, being careful not to nick or scratch this sensitive area. I spread her lips wide and slowly clean the area next to her sensitive inner labia. Lynette inspects my handiwork and is satisfied. Another wipe with the warm wash cloth and we are finished. Lynette and I both lean in to inspect our work and admire her newly exposed quim.

Marta's inner labia is a wonderful rose color with soft petals of skin on either side. I can't resist tasting her soft smooth pussy, so I lick up and down each side and then suck her rose colored petals between my lips. I use my tongue to flick the flaps back and forth as I press my face against her sweet tasting cunt. Lynette pulls me away from my treat and smashes her face between Marta's thighs. She licks and sucks the newly shorn skin and drills her tongue deep into Marta's gash.

Lynette breaks away for a moment and looks at me, "Rob, there's plenty of room on the bed for three. Climb up and fuck my pussy while I eat Marta. I promised I would make her cum."

Marta swings her hips around and Lynette follows. She buries her face into the sweet-smelling pussy with shaved lips and a triangle of soft curls. I hop on the bed and get into position behind Lynette. She is bent over with her ass riding high in the air.

"Hey sweetie, do you have some lube?"

Lynette answers, "There's some vanilla flavored lube in the nightstand."

I jump off the bed and fumble through her nightstand. I find her butterfly vibrator, a couple of butt plugs and some other dildos. The lube is tucked under her strap-on. I grab it and a butt plug before I get back on the bed.

"Found it. You sure do have a lot of toys in there. We may have to use a few of them this afternoon. How about if I plug you up right now?"

Lynette lifts her head, "Please do."

She returns to eating Marta and lifts her ass even higher. I rub my free hand along her pussy lips and feel the wetness before pouring some vanilla lotion onto my shaft. I line up my cock with her opening and slide forward. Lynette takes my entire length with one smooth push. I begin a gentle rocking back and forth. Each time I bottom out, I push Lynette's face against Marta's cunt. She licks and sucks the smooth outer lips and then slides her tongue up and over Marta's clit.

Marta and I lock eyes as we share this threesome with Lynette. Her blue eyes sparkle as she is being eaten. She squirms each time her clit is touched and then licks her lips. I wink at her before dribbling a bit of lube along Lynette's ass crease. I spread the oil over her little star and slide my thumb into the tight opening. I continue to fuck Lynette as I twist my thumb within her sphincter. She grunts each time I fill her cunt with my thick shaft. I watch her move her head back and forth between Marta's thighs. She enjoys being in the middle. I feel my juices begin to boil and pull out for a moment. I replace my thumb with the butt plug. It slides in easily and I push my cock back into her pussy. I feel the pressure of the plug along the top of my shaft.

Lynette moans, "Yes, that's what I like. Keep fucking me Rob, I love the double penetration. Gawd, I am so full."

I grab Lynette's hips and go into overdrive, pumping my cock as deep as possible. I force my shaft into the tight confines of her inner flesh. The lube and her juices coat my shaft and allow me to drill deep. The three of us are on the verge of exploding. Marta closes her eyes and bucks her hips as she is the first to erupt. Lynette presses her lips against Marta's labia and laps up as much cum as she can. I watch Marta's body quiver; her huge tits shake side-to-side as she presses her hips into the air.

Lynette holds on tight and refuses to let go. This scene out of a porno film is too much for me and I press my cock deep into Lynette's pussy. My cock throbs as I release several spurts of jizz, into her womb. Lynette responds to my climax as my hot seed fills her depth. Her body shudders as a wild orgasm churns from her toes to her pussy and back again. Her thighs shake, and I resume pumping in and out hoping to prolong her ecstasy. She is the one responsible for this three-way and I want her to enjoy it the most. After several minutes we all drop to the mattress in a sweaty heap, happy and fulfilled for the time being.

We rearrange ourselves on the bed. I slide in between these two gorgeous ladies with them cradled in my arms. We bask in the afterglow of terrific orgasms. I'm sure there are many more to come before we are through. Lynette tells Marta that we will continue our fun well past dinnertime. She hopes cousin Alison doesn't get worried that Marta is late.

I kiss Marta on the cheek and add, "Marta, you realize Lynette has a drawerful of toys for us to play with. Have you ever used a strap-on? Or a butt plug? And don't forget we're going to make love, face to face, no more walls to separate us."

Marta grabs my cock and wraps her hand around my shaft. She pumps my cock a few times before she answers.

"I want it all Rob, especially this gorgeous cock. And to think this all began because I was so curious about a glory hole. Rob, thank you so much for being my Glory Hole Stud."

12