Gloryhole Adventure

Story Info
Fuck it. Nobody will know.
1.7k words
4.52
54.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, Judy?"

"I'm fine, just fed up with rocking myself to sleep every night on a latex cock, but aside from that, things couldn't be better."

He looked shocked but knew I was always forthright and far too vulgar in my choice of words, especially while hanging out with my cousin Simon, who was also my best friend.

He spends time at our family home in Cyprus and had been due to leave before I arrived. Knowing my recent marriage breakup was hard, he hung on while I visited.

"You could easily get laid here. There are loads of nice Turkish guys."

"I can't believe I'm telling you this, Simon, but I need something completely anonymous and very dirty to spark my desire again."

I watched the cogs whirr in his head while he processed what I'd said and decided how to respond.

"What about a glory-hole?"

I spat a mouthful of Sauvignon Blanc, quickly grabbing nearby tissues to wipe my mouth, while Simon brought a mop to clean the marble floor.

"That only works on Pornhub, sweetie."

"They have a glory-hole suite at a nearby five-star hotel. You rent room 612 and a series of cocks appear through holes in the adjacent rooms."

"Both rooms?"

"Two cocks, Judy, but obviously, you can only play with one at a time."

"Oh."

We continued drinking until the early hours, laughing and sharing witty anecdotes. Simon consoled me about my fucked up marriage that he'd felt sure would become a train wreck the moment I introduced my asshole husband to him.

I slept more soundly than I had in months, rose late, then enjoyed poached eggs courtesy of my cousin.

"Do you remember telling me about a glory-hole last night?"

The colour drained from his face while he thought for a moment, then retrieved the memory that had drifted to some place vague in his wine addled library of thoughts from the previous night.

He grinned cheekily, his colour returned, and I knew he'd remembered.

"It's at the Landmark Hotel in the City centre. You pay for the room by the hour, and stay as long as you like. They created it for women seeking no strings attached fun while their husbands gamble like crazy."

Later in the morning, Simon dropped me off in Kyrenia, where he had meetings. I enjoyed a cappuccino in the small, busy harbour, then visited a few shops nearby.

I strolled through the old town streets aimlessly, buying and window shopping, but was unsurprised when my unconscious mind steered me to the Landmark Hotel.

I stared up at its gleaming white marble facade.

Fuck it. Nobody will know.

"Room 612 please."

The girl at reception shot me an approving look while swiping my credit card, smiling, but not to the extent that she embarrassed me.

"An excellent choice Madam, please use the buzzer for room service. There is one on each wall."

I rode the elevator in a state of heightened excitement. My French knickers had passed the point where they could discreetly absorb my arousal, and a thin rivulet of shame dripped delightfully down my right thigh.

My hand shook uncontrollably when I used the electronic room door passkey and once inside, I collapsed onto a king sized bed, terrified by what I was doing.

Being theoretically slutty in the comfort of my family home with my cousin was very different to considering sucking a stranger's cock.

I writhed around on the bed in a quandary, conflicted between good morals and my taboo desires. When I saw the hole in the wall with a comfortable leather chair sat in front of it, an intense heat flushed through my body.

I turned and saw the other wall was almost the same, but with an additional, much larger panel.

When I explored and opened the panel, I discovered a slide out section extending from the other room, if needed.

The bed I created from the slide out was long and wide enough for me to lie on in my side of the room, placing my ass and legs on the other side.

Anonymity was secured by a heavy velvet curtain that would drape over my body while my cunt was accessed and serviced by whomever on the other side.

I peeped through the open panel and saw nobody, so I locked it, then opened the cock slot, feeling around its comfortable velvet lining.

When I pressed the button, there was no immediate reaction, so I waited patiently with the cock slot open.

After a few minutes I got up and used the complimentary fridge bar, pouring a sparkling water, collecting a few napkins, then placing them on an occasional table next to the comfortable glory-hole chair.

The dressing gowns and slippers provided by the hotel were comfortable, and I admired myself in the full-length mirror.

A knock at the door surprised me, but I answered it, and a housemaid entered.

"May I take your clothes to laundry while madam is entertained, please?"

"Umm, yes, thank you."

I closed the door behind her, swinging the safety locking arm over to ensure my privacy.

Shuffling behind prompted me to spin around quickly, and I saw a beautiful, rigid ebony cock poking out of my glory-hole.

I approached cautiously, noting the man's beautifully cut shaft. When I sat down in my chair, his rigid, veiny member was inches away from my mouth and I smelled its intoxicating hedonistic musk.

The pre-cum veneer smeared over his gleaming cock, a beautiful roll of skin bordering his glans, and pronounced veins striating his gorgeous shaft enticed my touch. I stroked him gently, as if playing with a delicate toy.

I touched his glans with the tip of my tongue, immediately rewarded by the salty tang I craved. I curled my tongue around his shiny helmet, flicking the banjo string underneath before tantalising his urethra half way down his cock then back up.

I sucked his glans gently, removing its slick veneer, sloshing and spreading his flavour throughout my mouth before swallowing.

I took his cock deep, thrilled by its availability and my anonymity. I sucked, hard, bobbing up and down, before sliding his throbbing, veiny cock into my throat, twitching my neck to avoid a blockage and taking him deep.

I worked his shaft into a rhythm, sliding my face up and down his gorgeous stiff length.

When he shot his load I gulped, swallowed and sucked, emptying his balls, getting excellent value for my money in a heavenly salty return.

He withdrew, and I savoured his cum enjoying my invisible slutty disposition.

Movement behind drew me to the opposite side of the room where another cock, larger, ivory this time and uncut, awaited my attention. I devoured his creamy foreskin folds greedily while peeling it back.

I got straight onto his cock, sucking hard, wanking its shaft with a circular motion, deep throating, then suckling his glans until a creamy, salty reward splashed down the back of my throat.

I swapped sides again, tackling a much smaller cock, deep throating it with ease, hitting my taboo locker with full force when I gagged on his seed.

Another cock, much bigger than all the others appeared, but I paused.

"Wait, I want to be fucked."

I dropped my curtain, unhooked the wooden panel and dragged the bed through to my side.

I lay down, wriggled my legs through to the next room, where a pair of hands gently cupped my ass cheeks, drawing me closer.

When his glans pressed against my drenched cunt I knew his cock was enormous and almost orgasmed at the thought that I was such a whore. I savoured the persistent salty taste in my mouth while my invisible swain slid his stiff rod of iron all the way inside me, bottoming out on my cervix.

He gripped behind my knees, raising both legs high, hooking them into elastic fabric loops on his side that splayed me almost to a maximum stretch.

He pulled my thighs, and I realised the bed was a wheeled trolley which my swain used to slide my cunt on and off his cock.

He slowed his stroke each time, just before bottoming out inside me, and I rejoiced as my pussy stretched, celebrating a massive new friend, finally and perfectly scratching my itch.

He kept fucking me, taking ages to massage the soft tissue walls inside my cunt. Slowly, then fast, hard, then gently, he pumped my hole, while I rolled in and out between the two bedrooms, completely and lovingly debased.

The curtain twitched, and I glimpsed a Japanese sword tattoo on his thigh. It turned me on even more, driving my desire as I imagined being fucked by a samurai master.

He grunted, I moaned, and we both screamed when he thrust hard inside, emptying his primal ocean of warm seed while I jolted and spasmed uncontrollably.

When he slid out of my pussy, I was about to roll away, but his forearms wrapped around my thighs.

He sucked both swollen, cream sodden labia into his mouth, sloshing our cum before gulping it. I felt as though a vacuum was sucking me when he puckered his lips, pressing them to my hole while he cleaned his mess.

I rolled and thrashed, but he pinned me hard to the roller bed licking my pussy until I squirted in his face and down his throat.

When I relaxed, he rolled the bed fully to my side and waited for me to stand before retrieving it and locking up.

I was done, spent and satisfied, so I showered and dressed in my freshly laundered clothes. When I paid, the receptionist smiled beautifully, so I winked back and tipped twenty percent.

I took a taxi home because Simon messaged to say he'd finished hours ago.

I felt a spring in my step and a lightness to my mood. The glory-hole had given me a new lease of life and it was time to move on.

I joined Simon for a glass of wine at the swimming pool as he completed some lengths and I spectated his beautiful physique.

When he climbed out of the pool, I stood with his wine glass ready and froze, horrified by the beautiful Japanese sword tattooed on his leg.

I looked up to his face, and we locked eyes.

He knew I knew.

"It was the tattoo, right?"

"Very distinctive."

"I've always wanted you, Judy."

I handed him his glass, turned and walked towards the house.

"We'll only need one bed from now on, Simon, and I'll wait for you there now while you dry off."