Gloryhole - First Time

Story Info
My first visit created a shift in my life’s shit storm.
3.6k words
3.76
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

My first visit created a shift in my life's shit storm.

Depressing day at work I was having an evening walk along the canal trying to put today's events into context, I could see my local bar an inviting 17th century stone walled three story mill house which became a coaching house a century ago.

I walked in Henry was clearing glasses away, a bar fixture who had worked their over twenty years. His story; was an enforcer during the Troubles now nearing pension age, had changed his name, not accent, a delightful chatty character who had time for everyone.

I ordered my usual bottle of Corona with a slice of lime; bar was quite Wednesdays always were. I sat alone with my beer milling over what had happened today, the Brokers where I worked had called in the Receivers meaning we would all be canned.

Having worked hard over the past six months trying to keep the company afloat, final straw the owner's son did a runner with company money. If that wasn't enough shit, someone trying to protect their butt found compromising videos of me in my student days on the dark web and circulated them. It put me in pole position to be first to go and could lose my license.

Second beer finished I headed to the washrooms, their was an out of order sign saying 'use washrooms on the first floor.' The second and third floors were being converted for private functions nobody seemed to know what type. On my way back I looked down a corridor, sign said 'Gloryhole Cabins.' I knew what they were but had never seen one other than on the web, temptation too much I went for a look see. A voice with an Irish lilt startled me saying.

"This is part of our new club's facilities; what do you think of them?"

Henry was leaning on a door frame with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know! never tried one or know anyone who has."

"Let me show you them."

Henry gave me the dollar fifty tour about how it works, it was boudoir plush not seedy like I had seen on the web. Struggling what to say I asked "what happens if you're not in the mood or can't get or keep it up?"

"Take a couple off blue's and sniff's from this try them you look as though you need cheering up." I sniffed the brown bottle a few times, I could feel my eyes water and mood swing, popped two of the blues, I was surprised how quickly they worked.

"I have a couple of members waiting to make your day, strip and enjoy."

Bit high nodded 'ok'.

Door closed, I stripped, somebody waiting green light came on. Excited, aroused I walked to the full length smoke glass window, you could increase or decrease it's smokiness by de-energized it. Followed the instructions, dim back lighting, switch off overhead lights, you could now make out each other's body profile. Gloryhole hissed opened, hard as a rock I slipped it through.

Warm hand caressing me, tense, pulse racing, hard, stinging as my foreskin was rolled back. I could see him lean over to cocksuck, my first time, I couldn't feel any euphoria as he sucked and ratcheted his teeth up and down. Boy O' boy did it change, deep breathing trying to hold back, he upped his pace, starting to lose it, knees trembling. Away went an almighty blast, I could hear him gargle and choke as he took it.

He withdrew, I pulled it back through, pressed the blue finish button, gloryhole closed, window fogged up and back lights brightened up. I had to sit down, drained and sore, looked at the timer four and a half minutes.

Wiped-up and sat back the speaker crackled with an Irish lilt "how was it?"

"Good better than I thought."

"No worries I will give you time to recover."

The green light flashed I went through the ritual of button pressing, light dimming, window unfogging and popped it through still rock hard rock. It was a cold hand that started to give me an ever so slow hand job, this was only my second time I had a hand job from someone.

As an 18 year old student at Halls of Residence party, someone circulated a 'puff magic dragon' not wanting to be out of it and make friends I joined in. Can't remember much about what happened, six of us naked on a bed passing around a puff as someone gave me a hand job and a momentous climax. Someone filmed us and posted it on a 'pay as you view' web site, months later I was sent a copy. I became a social recluse after that, this was the film somebody circulated around my office to get me canned.

This time was different I could feel and enjoy each and every hand stroke, each more thrilling and arousing than the one before, my climax was building. Now body twitching and back arching my euphoria increased and increased. No control, it was now in the hand of another, as it happened I could see through the partially fogged window the extent of my squirt but he kept on stroking. I was drained, struggling to remain standing as he stopped. The timer read fourteen and a half minutes.

Henry's voice cracked "would you like a break I think you could do with one after that, don't get dressed wipe-up and use a club blue wrap, you will find one on the shelf and come over to my office. Also I want you to meet George."

I struggled to reach the wrap and pull it on; nobody about walked over to Henry's office, with him was an Asian guy about my age and build also only wearing a blue wrap. Henry introduced us then left to sort something out.

George explained he had been made redundant, having done sex work before now casually works here a few nights a week to help with their start up. I hadn't realised I just did sex work. I shared my impending work dilemma and how tonight came about. Asking how he got into doing sex work.

"I finished engineering college took time out visited my extended family in Thailand, running short of money my cousin got me a below the counter job in a gay bar where he worked. Thai bar's service boundary's are flexible and I had gay friends, like most people wondered what it would be like to be paid for it. During the Pandemic we had been confined to the Halls of Residence, an Aussie lecturer managed to get us a 'pay as you view' live stream on the web. We took turns wandering around our rooms it was popular paid more if you were naked and did things.

One night I was propositioned by a Russian about my age went back to his hotel, had a great time together and got paid. On the way out, it was obvious what I had done, was propositioned by an American, he looked and talked like Rambo, I got paid. Thai who owned the bar didn't bother. I was also into erotic dancing he had me dance live shows as a come-on. You didn't get paid they just tossed money on the stage which you kept.

Much better money than serving beers, I got roped into doing live sex shows and streaming them. It was for the Australian market nobody back home would ever see me. I was their for a year, returned with a nice bank balance, no tax Thai way. Got a regular job with a Defence company, security clearance etc, somebody found one of my on-line shows and reported me, security clearance suspended, I was canned."

I confessed I had done it once for money, my friend Tom arranged for me have drinks with a businessman. I think he popped something in my drinks, ended up in his room together naked in his bed, he fondled me and I gave him a hand job. He wasn't into sex just togetherness, I often wondered what it would be like going the full way. Not long after that someone sent me a video of the naked romp I had during College fresher week.

Henry came back George left they were waiting for him in the 'bukakee' room.

Over a few drinks a while ago I had confessed to Henry when I was working as a newbie energy broker in Sorrento, being lonely I brought a sex worker back to my hotel, a Romanian called Nina. This was my first time after my college video made me a social recluse.

I think she knew this from the outset made an offer to show me how, as an overnighter. I was making silly money and agreed. I don't know how many times I climaxed in different positions that night including anal, it was her favorite encore thing. More difficult than I thought but managed it, we met several times including long weekends in Rome.

Henry said; "Remember Nina's favorite thing, we have a new ladies Unicorn group starting, one of them want's it 'all ways' including Nina's thing; can you help?" The thought of Nina and her thing, I said ok. Headed to a cabin where she was waiting with only a small white wrap on that hung precariously on her breasts, name was Gina. Very nervously explained she was gay and never had sex with men, Unicorn membership insisted she must have.

I unhitched her wrap could feel her nervousness as she popped a couple of pills and sniffed out a brown bottle invited her to remove my wrap, it popped out looking straight up at her. The smile on her face said it all we started to body rub she was already wet, I lay on the bed straddled over me cowgirl style. It started and continued until we both unloaded, she was hot, after my finger work climaxed twice more.

From the outset she wanted to know what was going to happen I shared my Nico experience, now wanted Nico's encore, it was difficult at first her wide mouthed screams of pain and ecstasy added to it. It was so loud I expected Henry to come crashing in with his enforcer baseball bat. My copious unloading supercharged by blue pills calmed her down.

She asked "have you ever done that with a guy?"

"I was working in Manilla living on the top floor of an apartment block, which came complete with a 'house boy' called Wuhan who looked after it made meals and had a live-in room, conveniently away at weekends.

One Saturday I was out on the secluded balcony enjoying the sun, avoiding tan lines I was naked had popped a couple of pills, with a raging hard-on I hand encouraged a messy climax. Wuhan brought me out of my ecstatic trance when he asked "can I help you with anything?" He was standing their naked looking down at me, lost for words I looked straight at him then my raging wet hard-on. He clambered over me and rode my dick. He was loose, oiled and athletic, instantly started to bring me on, although fatigued from my hand job it wasn't long before I blasted him. This is how I found out what 'house boys' do.

I may have been banged in my Halls of Residence party, which I can't recall, the film only showed me getting a hand job. I always wondered what it would be like. I looked at Wuhan and said "your turn" stood up and leaned on balcony. I felt Wuhan's warm oily hands on my skin as he pressed home, that's how I understood what you felt Gina that 'first time' most nights after that Wuhan and I shared a bed or balcony."

Gina left with a spring in her step, returned to Henry's office wearing a disheveled wrap meeting an equally disheveled George. We headed to the showers, it had one of those smoke glass window walls you could increase or decrease its visibility. Standing naked together we enjoyed the very fine wet mist flowing around it. One wall suddenly went clear, we could see the inaugural Unicorn members and Gina all standing naked together looking at us. George opened a side door and let them in, it was one of the best showers I ever had.

Henry thanked us for helping him out with the clubs first Unicorn soft start and asked. "Could we help out on Saturday with a private party in the spa and pool area out back. Boss will make it worth your while."

George and I walked back, it turned out our apartments were only a few blocks apart, he explained the Bukakee shaming ritual. I thought bloody hell 'NO WAY.' But we agreed to meet up in the bar on Friday to hear what Henry was proposing.

Next morning I woke up still upbeat from lingering effect of last night's blues, office by contrast was morbid, our trading license had been suspended and we were all sent home, announcement tomorrow. Parked up at my apartment I walked to the bar Henry his usual cheery self came over with a Corona with a slice of lime for me.

"If you want cheering up, I have the very thing for you, bring your beer." We went to the new spa and pool area out back, it was salubrious with pools, hot tubs, jacuzzi, sauna, discreet cabins, copious foliage and palm trees in large pots. "Have your beer here as our first guest." Shortly afterwards came back with a pair of club blue swim shorts. "Put these on and make an afternoon of it." Shorts really felt good on, beer in hand I lay on a sun lounger.

Overcame a stranger in Bermuda shorts, sat down on the lounger next to me, in broken english said "I believe you are available" and pointed at my shorts "Henry sent me, my name is Greggor from Romania, I own this club."

"Hi am Oliver, 'Olly' to my friends what can I do for you?"

"I want to interview you for a job, I believe you are an energy trader, now without a license." I smiled and said "yes from tomorrow I think." "Good come with me." We walked round the pool and went into the sauna, sitting on a bench in a white towel was a bear like guy in his fifties. With a bottle of beer in hand, he went into a cool box and handed me a fresh cold beer.

"Good Romanian Beer try."

Greggor left without comment. "My name is Mihai I represent a company who buys and sells power station energy, I would like you to work for us as a Consultant, we will pay three times the commission rate plus bonuses. In Romania we don't wear anything in a sauna let's continue our discussions."

We both sat naked facing each other, blues were still working and it was about to get embarrassing when Mihai said. "Here take these handing me two blues and a small brown bottle." He popped his I followed then we sniffed the brown bottles a few times, between two beers and the heat we both went hard and light headed. Mihai asked "can I go first?"

I steadied myself against on the tiered seating he started to bang me, given his bear like build was remarkably genteel. Between blues and brown bottle I was open to anything. In the heat we were struggling but he managed to let go. That was my first time since Wuhan banged me I was beginning to enjoy it.

I woke lying on my couch later that night, George was sitting in my swivel recliner playing a computer game, turned out he and Henry carried me discreetly back to my apartment. I have no recollection, all I had on was my blue swim shorts which I still felt good in. George's parting shots were when he left.

"You better sleep it off you have to go in tomorrow and get canned. Greggor and Mihai were happy you accepted their offer of employment and left two brown envelopes for you. Remember we have the pool and spa party which you agreed to go to on Saturday, a friend of yours called Nico is going, apparently she is related to Greggor and Mihai.

I knew from dealing with Romanian businesses what was in the brown envelopes and you didn't cross them; ever. Although excited about Nico, why was she coming? I hadn't heard from her since Rome other than a couple of WhatsApp messages with intimate photographs of us together.

Friday, day of reckoning and handing out shiny white envelopes by the owner and his sticky fingered son. They both looked worried I could see Greggor and Mihai in the background with two very large gentlemen (negotiators) standing beside them. I was given what is crudely known in the trade as a 'Fuck Off' letter. A full and final offer to go away quietly or face a shit storm, I looked at the bottom line number and my Guernsey bank account number; acceptable. Only one person proposed to challenge it none other than the kindly person who circulated videos of me getting my first hand job.

Met up with George at the pub on Friday night, both got totally blootered woke up in bed together totally starker's. No we didn't; I think.

Saturday; George and I were dressed in our Club wear, white sneakers, blue swim shorts and white polo shirts, dark sunglasses we hadn't fully recovered from my 'fuck off' celebrations. Waiting staff were to be (18+) students from local colleges and Universities, even Henry had a Suit on not his usual trainers, denims and heavy metal tee shirt. Greggor and Mihai and three other executives in their Amani suits were glad handing officials and politicians.

Nico walked in in her blue micro shorts, white sneakers and sports bra, just as I remembered her, the surprise was she was with Gina wearing the same outfit. They came over to George and I, Gina said "I think we may be busy tonight."

We were the pawns in a grand plan, Henry came over in his pristine suit and gave his first executive command of the night. You four will be on the bukakee tonight, I have students for the gloryhole's, George will show them how it works. Oolly, (Nico's name for me) and Nico Bukakee evening parade George and Gina midnight parade.

The Bukakee was located in a Private Function Suite for members who wanted to undertake unusual but discreet activities. Tonight Nico and I were to participate in an inaugural Unicorn Bukkake ritual entailing ritual sprinkling of fluids from the group. It is an ancient Japanese sexual humiliation ritual, where each of the group ejaculates on an effigy of an event from their discarded past to ensure their future satisfactions will be met.

In keeping with the ambiance of the night I would have my arms and legs restrained on the bukakee as an offending effigy (men), fully oiled with barbecue sauce that's what they wanted, wearing only a blanked-out face mask and a simple silk white loin cloth. The ritual with Japanese background music would be choreographed and led in by Nico as a naked Priestess, in white head vale, high heeled white shoes with flashing lights, followed by an honour guard of Unicorn friends with only white head vales on. Room dimmed, floor hidden by knee high swirling mist, to be presented to the offering on the Bukkake (plinth) which would float above the mist in the room.

It started with chanting and Japanese music complete with bamboo drums beating. Archway door opens, mist swirling, in walked the chanting Priestess followed by her Unicorns with face makeup depicting their anger. The Priestess proclaims acceptance of the offering of the offending effigy from the Gods of Equality & Justice, Unicorns assist by forming a ring round the Alter. Unicorns started to caress me with their hands, fingers and tongues until I arch my back in pleasure culminating in twenty hands arousing a volcanic climax from me.

The Priestess and the Unicorns arouse themselves until their backs arch and moaning exquisite satisfaction reach sexual ecstasy and climax over me until they are all fully expended. The Unicorns once cleansed masturbate each other until they climax and ejaculating over each other. The Priestess then leads them through an archway to freedom and enlightenment.

Ritual complete, Priestess guides the sexually enlightened Unicorns to a grand communal bathing area where they wash each other's anger off their faces and cleanse their bodies. The final act the Priestess returns to the Alter to transfer their many future sexual satisfactions to the God of Pleasures effigy by removing the loin cloth and bringing it back to life by their mutual climax.

Nico and I after cleansing each other dressed in our blue and white club uniforms. Henry met us and gave us our next assignment. George and Gina had been busy entertaining guests it was then Henry confirmed all tonight's activities had been filmed to assist future energy trading undertakings.

After George and Gina's Bukakee midnight parade for a Swingers Club one of their members had a significant birthday needing cleansing. Nico and I spent an athletic evening together culminating in the morning her favorite encore. George and Gina also had an athletic evening culminating in now Gina's favorite encore.

After Nico and Gina departed George and I met up with Henry in the bar. George said he had his security clearance reinstated and is now working for a newly formed Romanian

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers
12