Gloryhole Fun

Story Info
Husband and wife go to the adult book store together.
1.3k words
4.22
48.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psu142
psu142
27 Followers

I looked at my beautiful wife as we sat in the car. She was wearing a short skirt that hugged tightly against her ass, and a glittery lowcut top that showed off her 34dd breasts. She looked nervously at me. "I want to do this," she said, "but I'm so nervous!"

I gave her a peck on the cheek and smiled. "you are going to have blast when we get in their babe. We'll walk around, and check out the crowd, and if no one catches your eye, we will just leave and go home."

She sighed. "Thanks babe, I'm so happy you're willing to let me try this." We got out of the car and walked into the adult bookstore. I went up to the counter to get some tokens for the video booths while my nervously clutched my hand as hard as she could. Immediately, every guy in the place turned and looked her, and started looking back at the video booths. She nervously glanced around, and I could see her mentally counting. We slowly made out way back to the booths as the 8 or so guys in the shop all started to gravitate towards the video booths.

Once we got back to the booths, I immediately headed to the second booth. Not every booth had a glory hole, but this booth had one on both sides of it. This would give my wife some choices in who she got to play with that night. We entered the booth and I put in a token and a porno started playing. My wife looked at me, nervous but clearly excited. "are you sure you're ok with this" she asked as she started stroking my cock through my pants.

"I promise I'm ok with this babe" I replied, "I want to make your every fantasy come true."

She just smiled at me and planted a kiss on my lips. "sit back and enjoy the show then!" she said with a smile. The nerves seemed gone now. She slowly and seductively pulled her shirt of the top of her head, exposing her beautiful tits with her large nipples standing at attention. Clearly the sexual tension and excitement was overriding any nerves she had in the car. As I watched her slide the shirt over her head the first cock came through the hall to her left. She glanced down, leaned towards it. "no turning back now" she whispered and took the first new cock she had seen in 9 years in her hands.

She stroked it, slowly at first, feeling the differences. He wasn't as big as me, maybe 5 inches, but girthy and I could tell she enjoyed feeling the new cock. She got down on her knees and took him gently in her mouth and began to suck him in a way I was intimately familiar with. She took as much of him as she could in her mouth, almost reaching the base of his cock. He started to thrust, trying to get as much of his cock in her mouth as he could. She began stroking and sucking him and soon we heard a hoarse "I'm going to cum" through the hole. My wife simply stroked harder. He exploded with a grunt into her mouth, and she looked and me and smiled, showing me the load he shot into her mouth before she swallowed. She leaned over and kissed me pants on her way to the next cock through the hole to her right. This one was smaller and thinner than the last guy.

She leaned over and began stroking him, rubbing the tip of his penis over her nipples. He began moaning almost immediately as she did this, and at the same time, a much bigger cock came in the other hole. My wife glanced down at the little cock in her hands, began stroking quickly and soon had him exploding all over her tits. She immediately moved over to the other cock, a hefty 8 incher, and immediately took the cock into her mouth. This was what we came for, my wife wanted big cocks and big loads, and I was going to give her that chance. She sucked with abandon on this cock, and we could both tell that he was enjoying her work.

She pulled off his cock for a moment to rest. "where should he cum babe?" she asked me? I could only croak out one work at the sight of my wife slowly jerking this cock about ready to explode.

"Swallow" I responded.

She smiled and turned back, taking him in her mouth again. She got to work and quickly we heard the moans as he unloaded into her mouth. She smiled as a little cum dribble down her chin, showed me his load again and swallowed. She kissed me again. "I want one more honey" she said. "And I want it to be big. Go out and tell the biggest cock out there he is the last one for tonight."

I opened the door and went outside. I looked at the 5 guys left outside the door, and they all immediately assumed we were leaving. "fellas," I said, "she wants one more cock, and she wants it big. Who here has the biggest cock?" Immediately every guy unzipped and groaned when they looked around. The winner had to be at least 10 inches, and as thick as a coke can. He had a porno dick. He just smiled when everyone looked at him. "Bring him in" my wife called from the room. I walked to the door and motioned him to go into his room. When his cock flopped through the hole in the wall, my wife simply gasped. She immediately dropped to her knees and began sucking.

Watching my wife work this massive cock was one the hottest things I have ever seen. She struggled to swallow as much as possible while stroking his thick shaft at the same time. Her tiny hands were dwarfed by his massive cock. She was clearly enjoying trying to fit him in her mouth. She looked back at me, and quietly said, "I know we agreed on blowjobs, but I need to feel him inside me. Please?" she begged. I sat in stunned silence for a moment as wife slowly jerked the largest cock I had ever seen. I looked at her again and just nodded.

She stood up and slipped her skirt off and stood before me completely naked. "I love you" she said and turned around and backed up to his cock. She reached back, grasped his thick member, and guided him into her soaking married pussy. She gasped as he entered her, "slowly!" she grunted, and he gradually worked his way in, filling her to the hilt. She slowly began to fuck his massive cock, her beautiful tits swinging as she did. I was mesmerized by the sight of my proper wife taking this bare cock into her pussy like a little slut.

She began to moan as her orgasm built, and I heard him say, "Where do you want me to cum?

She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Fill me up." She began to fuck him harder and quickly orgasmed, at the same time I heard him groan as he released. His massive cock was flooding my wife's fertile pussy with cum. They both rested for a moment, and then he slid out of her, leaving a gaping pussy dripping with cum. She immediately turned around and licked his cock clean, tasting his cum and her juices on his cock. When he pulled his cock out of the hole, a business card fluttered through.

"Make sure to call me if you're coming back again" said the voice. And I knew we would be calling him soon.

psu142
psu142
27 Followers