Gloryhole Gabbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next was decidedly out of character for me. If I'm completely honest, I don't know what came over me in that moment. Normally, my instinct would be to get off the guy's junk and let him finish into my hand while I spit out the first load, unless they specifically requested to cum in my mouth and promised a hefty tip in exchange. Even then, I'd spit. Most guys didn't taste great, and it didn't take long to get cum breath, which nobody enjoys.

For Mystery Man, I swallowed. The first load I basically had no choice, I would have drowned otherwise, but as I tasted his first spurt and didn't hate it I let him continue to shoot into my mouth. He groaned loudly, and I felt his cock buck and throb between my lips. I kept bobbing my head up and down, still milking his shaft with my mouth as he unloaded his balls for me. His voice rose an octave, but I kept sucking.

The twitching mellowed until eventually it subsided. I gulped down the warm, thick mouthful of cum and licked my lips clean. Keeping with my no-hands challenge, I leaned forward and took him into my mouth again, pinching my lips around the base of his cock and sucking hard while I pulled my face up to his tip, squeezing out any remaining sperm trapped in his shaft. Once I was satisfied he was empty, I let his cock slide out of my mouth so that he could take a break.

"You're supposed to knock when you're about to cum," I said, wiping my face with a tissue from my purse.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't know," he panted, "Did... did you really swallow it?"

"Sure did, hon."

"Wow, I don't think I've ever had that happen before. You were amazing, by the way."

"Thanks, you too," I said, tossing the dirty tissue into the waste bucket.

"You don't have to tickle my ego," he said.

"No, I don't. You were great. Honest," I said. I watched as his dick slid out of the hole.

"Thanks, I guess," he said.

I checked my phone to see how late it was, but it was dead. Crap. How was I supposed to get an Uber now? With such a slow night, it barely covered my Uber anyway. Maybe I could ask Priya, but she lived on the other end of town so she'd be doing me a huge favor. I didn't really want her to know where I lived anyway. She was nice enough, but she was still a woman who paid me to suck dicks for her.

"Mind if I ask what part of town you live in?" I asked.

"How come?"

"I uhhh... well, this isn't normal, and you're by no means obligated, but I kinda need a ride."

"Oh. Well, I'm over in Glacier Heights," he said. That was where I lived.

"No kidding? I'm close to there. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a ride? You don't have to go out of your way or anything, I can walk some of it. And obviously don't worry about a tip for tonight."

"Nonsense," he said as a crisp one hundred-dollar bill slid through the hole in the wall, "that was the best blowjob of my entire life. If you're on the way, then I don't see why I can't give you a lift."

"Holy Jesus, thank you so much!" I said, taking the hundred-dollar bill, "I'll meet you out back in five. I have to clean up and square up with the owner."

"Sounds good," he said, and I heard the door open and shut on his side.

Again, I'd like to stress that I'd normally never do this. I'm not an idiot, I know how risky it is, but Mystery Man seemed so kind at heart. I wasn't threatened by him at all, he just seemed like an all right guy. You may think that's ludicrous seeing as my judgment of his character is based on taking a load of his sperm into my mouth and swallowing it like a milkshake, but I felt safe and I'm a pretty good judge of character. Leave me alone.

I put on my sweater and went out to the front. It was passed two in the morning, and the store was officially closed. Some sex shops are open twenty-four hours, but not us. Priya was emptying the till as I handed her my hundred dollar tip.

"Keep it, the gentleman said you were amazing and that he would definitely be coming back."

"Wow, thanks," I said.

"Don't mention it. Many people have complimented you, you're doing a great job back there."

It was a weird compliment, but I took it just the same. "Say, what was your read on that guy?"

"What do you mean?" Priya asked, wrapping a stack of bills with a rubber band.

"What was your impression of him? Frat guy? Serial killer? I couldn't see his face."

"He seemed like a lonely dad to me. Kind eyes. Nervous to be in a place like this, afraid to be judged."

"No creepy vibes?"

"No, not really. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Have a good night," I said. I stuffed my money in my bra and made my way through the shop and out the back door.

The parking lot was empty except for Priya's fancy Mercedes and a big pickup that looked exactly like my step-dad's. The owner was sitting in the driver's seat, looking at a phone in his lap. I could tell because the light from his phone glowed on his chest, but the bill of a baseball cap covered his face. I walked over to the truck and opened the door, climbing into the passenger seat.

"Like I said, you don't have to go out of your way at all, just head home and I'll hop out at some point," I told him.

The man looked up and my stomach dropped through the floor of the truck, through the asphalt underneath, through the sewer systems and all the way down to the core of the planet somewhere.

"Gabbie?" he asked, eyes wide.

I swallowed hard, the taste of his sperm still in my mouth.

"Hey... dad."

12