Gloryhole Gabbie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My chest felt wet and cold from his heavy breaths on my saliva-soaked breasts. My breath came out in raspy grunts, and my lungs struggled to keep up with the level of activity I tried to maintain. Then my heart dropped through my stomach as the chair made a loud cracking noise and shifted underneath us. "Don't stop," my dad huffed, squeezing my chest with both hands and flexing underneath me to keep the rhythm going. The chair made a long whining noise.

"Dad, I think the chair's gonna break," I panted. I rocked my hips a little slower, but the whole chair wobbled underneath us. I felt his legs move underneath my thighs and his hands left my chest to cup my booty. With the help of years of construction work to build his body, he lifted me from the chair and into the air with his cock still inside me. I let out a surprised yelp and wrapped my arms around him tight, squishing my chest against his. He swung me around in the air and gingerly placed me on the kitchen table. Then he started to pound.

My jaw dropped and I let out a few incoherent grunts as he squeezed my booty and thrust his thick cock inside me. Surges of unrelenting pleasure pumped through my body with each of his thrusts. He was so impossibly hard it felt like I was getting plowed by a machine. My arms were still wrapped around his neck, helping me stay upright as he pounded me on our kitchen table. He lowered his forehead to mine and looked me in the eyes as he took me. Behind his eyes was an insatiable lust, a primal need to use my body and empty his balls. But there was also a softness, a kind and loving admiration there. It was like both sides of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde were banging me at the same time, fighting for dominance.

I felt my breasts jiggling between us, squished against his chest while we stared each other in the eyes. One of his hands ventured from my booty to my chest, steadying the jiggle on one side. Technically, we'd done this once before. Not technically, we have. But when we did it before, I didn't know it was him and there was a wall between us. It was more businesslike, for lack of a better term. This time it felt more personal. Much more personal. As I stared into my dad's eyes while he groped my chest and pumped his bare cock inside me, an unstoppable warmth bloomed between my legs.

It wasn't just the friction; I promise. As I listened to our huffing and puffing, felt his heavy balls smack my booty each time he thrust into me, a tingling wave of pleasure overtook me. My mouth opened in a silent scream and my fingernails dug into his sturdy shoulders as my orgasm took hold. My jaw shuddered and a gasping groan escaped my lips followed by an uncontrollable jitter in my thighs. Sweat dripped down his forehead, and he smiled at me as he realized what was happening. I held onto him tight as my vagina muscles clenched and spasmed around his impossibly hard cock.

He kept pounding.

Not only did he keep going, he sped up, thrusting himself balls deep inside me as I endured the barrage of explosions that was my orgasm. My vision blurred, possibly from hyperventilation, and I tried to squirm back away from him as the sensations became too much. He returned his other hand to my butt and clenched it hard, pulling my hips back to the edge of the kitchen table so he could finish having his way with me. My arms shot back onto the table to keep me upright, which caused me to lean back a little and give him a great show with my bouncing breasts.

He stared down at me, eyes bouncing from my chest to my face as he pummeled my vagina like it was the last time he'd ever have sex in his life. I could barely tell what was going on and was so distracted by my own unending euphoria that I barely registered his final burst of thrusting. He became even harder, if that were possible, and the friction between my legs turned to slick warmth as he unloaded his balls inside me. The combination of my vagina squeezing and spasming around his cock as it bucked and twitched was nothing short of nirvana. My voice cracked.

I chewed on my lip and stared at him as he finished inside me, still pumping his hips as much as they would allow. He buried himself balls deep inside me before collapsing on top of me, exhausted and satisfied. The air smelled like sex, sweat, and waffles. I felt his cock throbbing inside me as he rested on top of me with his sperm dripping out of my vagina. I wrapped my legs around his him and held him there. Our chests rose and fall against each other, both of us desperate to catch our breath. I gently scratched the back of his head and rubbed his back as he recovered.

He lazily lifted his head and pushed one of my breasts into his mouth with one of his hands. His tongue played across my nipple, and it sent a shudder through my body. "You still like those, even after all that?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he mumbled, pulling on my tender nipple with his lips. So there I was, naked on the kitchen table with my dad's cock deep inside me and his massive load dripping out of me. It was supposed to be just a little tease with my boobs, which he clearly adored. Exactly how did it escalate to this? Were our inhibitions lowered since we had technically already had sex before? Or was this something we both secretly wanted? I hadn't considered him a sexual prospect until recently. Has he always been attracted to me? Or was this just a moment of release for him, a way for him to get what he hasn't been able to get anywhere else?

All good questions, none of which I could answer from my current position. We'd probably have to sit down and have a heart to heart about this, but not right now. For now, I just wanted him to be happy. I wanted him to enjoy his gift and bask in the peaceful state of mind after. Maybe I've got a big ego for thinking that, but I wanted to believe he would be in a state of bliss for at least a few hours, if not days. I looked down at him, sucking on my tender nipples. While flat on my back with him still inside me, cum dripping out of me and onto our kitchen table, I told him "Happy birthday, daddy."


12