Gloryhole Good Times

Story Info
A visit to the bookstore where I do as she tells me.
1.9k words
4.35
43.2k
46
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers

The adult bookstore on the north end of town was a frequent stop for Jill and I. We often shop for toys, lubes or oils. But we also shop for strangers to join us in our adventures too. On this day, the place was pretty busy, more than normal anyway. Sometimes we will meet people and exchange information, only to meet up later at a bar, club or where ever we decide. But on other occasions, when the mood is right, we will occupy one of the video booths in the back of the place that double as glory holes. Today was one of those days.

After spending 30 minutes or so, making laps around the room, sizing up the 'customers' Jill came up to me and said, "you ready?"

I smiled at her and replied, "are you?" She smiled back at me and before she could answer I said, "or should I ask, are they?" I glanced over her shoulder to the room where I could clearly see no less than 5 men checking my wife out from behind.

She turned slowly around to meet their gazes, turn back to me and said, "I hope so." With that, she grabbed me by the hand and we walked toward the hallway the led to the video booths. Through the curtain we passed. As we walked down the hallway, video booths on both sides, we continued until we reached the last five booths where Jill stopped.

There were two different types of booths at the end of the hall. The last three booths were designed so that the middle one would have holes allowing access from the booths on both sides of it. While the fourth and fifth booths from the end, had only one hole between the two. Jill chose the former which would allow access from both of the booths on either side of it. Before we stepped inside, Jill turned the sign on the door to indicate that we were inside. She closed and locked the door as I fed a couple hours' worth of credits into the video machine. She chose the video and it started to play.

The room was just wide enough, that if desired, you could put your hind end up to one hole and easily suck a dick from the other. A true marvel of modern perverted architecture. Jill put her large handbag on the bench and began to remove her cloths. I helped her with her bra and panties, folding everything and sat it all on the bench under the video screen.

"Have a seat," Jill instructed. Once seated, Jill lifted her leg up over my should, rested it on the back of the chair I was in and said demandingly, "eat it!" I placed my hands between her legs, cupping her butt checks with the palms of my hands while I used each thumb to spread her velvet pussy lips apart. I pressed my lips to hers and began kissing and licking her.

She came twice from this before we heard the door to the room on our right close. I didn't stop. She came again when a semi-hard cock appeared from the hole in the wall. I still didn't stop. Jill reached down and took hold of this strange cock. Stroking it slowly until she worked it to full erection. Jill pushed my face away from her and lowered her leg.

Jill reached into her handbag and removed the two large beach towels that she had packed. She took one towel, rolled it up and laid in down on the ground in front of the hole in the wall. Using the towel as padding, she got down on her knees, took hold of the dick and took it into her mouth. While she sucked this dick, I rolled the other towel and placed it in front of the other side of the booth's hole. I took out the hand towels from her bag and put then on the bench.

I then removed my cloths and got down on my knees behind my wife. I pressed my hard cock in between her legs, not entering her but touching her. I held her hair back and rubbed her should while she blew the stranger from the other side of the wall. I reached around Jill to her crotch and I found her clit. I began to finger it while she sucked. This put my face just inches from hers. As I brought her to orgasm, she let the cock out of her mouth but still held it firm. She turned her head and leaned forward, directing his cock over her shoulder and to my mouth. I took it in just as she came. She moved back to the cock and started sucking him again. I left her to it and sat back down in the chair. Just as I did, I heard the door on the other side of our booth close.

Jill stopped sucking but didn't leg go of the first cock. We both watched as a new one came through the hole, this one fully erect. Jill looked at me and pointed to the new entry and said, "I am almost done here. Keep that one ready for me please." As instructed, I got down on my knees, took this cock in my mouth and began working it. A few moments later I could hear the recipient of Jill's sucking from behind the wall let out a grunt. Jill locked her lips around his dick. She stroked and milked every last drop of cum from him. When she finally let go the man's cock, it disappeared back into the darkness. Jill turned to me to find that I had stopped sucking the other man so that I could watch her. I was stills stroking him, keeping him hard as instructed of course.

Jill moved up to me and took my cock stroking hand in hers and we began to jack him off together. At that point Jill grabbed the back of my head with her free hand. She moved her mouth close to mine, to which I responded by opening my mouth. She put her lips to mine, opened her mouth and began to tongue kiss me, pushing the strange cum into my eager mouth from hers. We kissed and stroked together until the taste of cum was nearly gone from her mouth. When we stopped kissing, I opened my eyes to find that another cock had replaced the first one. Jill let go of the cock that we were both working and said, "you finish this one off. That one is mine."

As Jill turned to take the new cock, I turned to concentrate on number two. Not long after I took him in my mouth though, I felt him swell and burst his load straight into my mouth. I swallowed as I sucked, enjoying the taste his cum.

When I was done, the second dick disappeared just as the first one did earlier. I turned to find Jill sucking on number three which I only then noticed was quite exceptional. Noticing that I had finished, Jill said to me, "I want to fuck this one." Jill moved off of him and bent over. She placed her hands on the wall off the booth across and backed herself up to the hole in the wall. I took number three in my hand and guided it to her opening. As large it is was, this dick has no chance for her now soaking wet pussy. I guided the tip of his cock right to her hole and once aligned, she pushed herself right onto him, taking it fully inside in one push. It was as if she was a vacuum and just pulled him right inside.

Once inside, she pushed herself up to the opening in the wall and held herself steady. I could only see the underside of his huge cock going in and out of my wife. She stood there, legs spread wide, taking him. His balls slapped her clit as he fucked her. She was moaning aloud now. The man on the other side of the wall was pounding her harder and harder, slamming into her and shaking the wall while he did so. As she had orgasm after orgasm drips of liquid began to leak out of her. 'Had he just cum?" I thought to myself. Unlikely though because he had not slowed a bit. I reached up to gather some of the liquid emitting form my wife. I found it to be sticky. I put it on my tongue and immediately recognized the taste of cum. He had cum inside of my wife already, but he didn't miss a beat. He was still just fucking away at her. I reached up and used his cum to massage her clit while he fucked her.

The flow of liquid slowed as they kept fucking. After a few minutes, again, another emission. This time though, the man slowed his pace. Jill moved forward and his dick fell out of her. Still on my knees, Jill turned and put her freshly fucked and soaking wet pussy to my face. I opened wide as she pushed the loads of cum into my mouth. I caught as much as I could as I licked and literally ate it up. Out breath, she took one of the small towels, laid it on the chair and sat down.

As she did, I noticed that number three was still there, his cock wet from what had just happen, but still hard. I turned to him and took him in my mouth and began feverishly sucking and stroking him. A few minutes of this and I felt him swell up in my mouth. Jets of his man juice filled my mouth but I didn't slow my sucking or stroking, I just kept going. His cum flowed in my mouth, down my throat and what I couldn't keep in, escaped me and ran down my chin onto the floor. 'This man is super human,' I thought to myself. I was sure that he had cum at least three times now and he just kept going. I didn't even slow down through his cumming either. Any normal person would be too sensitive to handle this, but I was working his dick hard and he just kept taking it.

Both my mouth and hand was getting tired when he blew again. This time I slowed so that I could enjoy it and not loose any of it. Five, six, seven jets of cum shot into my mouth. Then more, maybe ten, I couldn't count. When he was finally done, I let him go. I opened my eyes to find Jill still sitting in the chair. In her hand was one of our calling cards with our information on it. She motioned for me to give the card to the man behind the wall. I took the card from her and put it through the hole in the wall. The man took the card from me. A few seconds pass and we hear, "talk soon."

I turn to Jill and we smile at each other. Jill then spreads her legs, points to her still wet pussy and smiles again. I move between her legs and eat her once again. It was only a few minutes when we heard the doors to the booths on both sides of us close at the same time and within another minute, almost simultaneously a cock appears in each hole. I stop eating her, she stands up and we both take our place in front of one of the new cocks. I took mine in my mouth and just as I did, Jill says to me, "It's going to be a long night baby."


CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers