Gloryhole Princess Fiora Ch. 02

Story Info
Hard-working elf princess seduced by gloryholes.
8k words
4.46
11.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

It had been almost a week since Princess Fiora informed the ruling council of Merana that the demon cult she had been sent to eradicate was just some common fake god scam. But she had still been told to stay vigilant just in case there was an actual demon cult despite the lack of hellish abominations butchering people on the streets. Thus the not-so diligent princess had been having plenty of time to observe the new gloryhole she had found.

When Fiora was eventually given a new task that involved paperwork in her office, she was disappointed and annoyed even more than usual. Especially since the gloryhole was too far for her to open a viewing portal to from her office without a linked artifact that would have caused some questions if it just hanged from the wall of some booth. And not even her servants were masturbating during the time she needed the extra stimulus the most.

The papers on Fiora's desk were all kinds of warehouse manifests and log diaries she was supposed to check for her mother to learn things about running a flying city-state that served as a glorified cargo airship between continents. In less than twenty minutes, the princess's purple eyes had glazed entirely while she was thinking just how much effort the grand princess would put to hunt her down if she would actually just escape.

Though before Fiora got around to decide just where she would escape, she felt magical radiation from her silver bracelet that was connected to the one she had given to the cultists. Just thinking what it could mean made the places the men had touched on the princess's body tingle.

"I guess I could see what they want... maybe they are sending me something fun," Fiora mused and placed the silver bracelet on the desk before opening a portal inside of it. A moment later an erect dick was pushed through it.

"That's a cock, how dare they just show me this obscene thing while I'm trying to work," the princess uttered despite not even looking shocked. In fact, a slight smile crept to her lips. Once again some weird man who had not even seen her had given his fleshy plaything for her to toy with as she pleased.

"Well, not a surprise from those degenerate humans," Fiora began to ponder while she inspected the manhood that tilted on the table due to its angle. But then she realized she was not exactly protected by the void and she had very little chance of realizing if her mother was watching. Then again the princess doubted the eternally busy grand princess would have the time to just casually spy on her. Still, the suddenly aroused elf took hold of the bracelet and hid it on her lap that she pushed under the table.

"Now that I think about it, why did I even give them this bracelet?" Fiora asked. She tended to do things on a whim but this was a bit odd even among her usual acts. But then the suddenly guilty-looking woman pulled her chair as close to the table as she could and held the cock with both hands.

"Well, they did think I'm their goddess," Fiora replied to her own question while the cock began thrusting into her hands. Its owner clearly had no extra inhibitions committing to the act in the princess's office.

For a moment Fiora just held the hot and swaying manhood in her hands like some playful pet. Her eyes were locked to the door, any moment now someone could come and knock. It could be a servant, a noble, relative, or even someone she could not predict.

"Only a filthy perverted man would get this excited just from my hands, such base behavior," Fiora voiced and quickly licked her lower lip. She was simply holding the cock and even kept loosening her grip to make the man work harder.

As the thrusting of the obscene pet quickened, Fiora realized it was planning to make a mess all over her robes. So she opened a fixed position portal around its tip to the void and only a moment later her fingers felt the semen surge through the shaft while her lips gaped. There still was something truly special for the elven princess to personally feel the climax even as she had seen countless gloryhole sessions by now. Usually multiple at the same time through different viewing portals.

"Another one... I'm going to get yelled at if I won't finish this," Fiora uttered as the first cock was swapped to a one that was a bit bigger and redder. Though even her mind was not sure if the task she wanted to finish were the cocks or the papers.

"I could... multi-task, a hard cock like you only wants one thing... and as a merciful goddess, I should provide it to you," the princess suddenly uttered and with an aroused but blank mind, the noble elf pulled up her robes and slid the cock under it. Then she pushed her undergarment to a side and aimed the tip to kiss her already soaked vulva.

Fiora bit her lower lip while she slid the deliciously fat cock to stretch her elastic folds that parted to it with a metaphorical scream of joy. Once fully holstered she fixed her garment and did a small magic trick to fix the bracelet to the opening of her vulva.

The man began his fast thrusts even before Fiora realized he was doing it raw. His pace was enough to hinder her first attempt to open a portal to guard her inner gate and she received five battering hits before the tip slid into the void.

"Opening an airtight portal to a spot I can't see, my tutor would be so proud," Fiora uttered. The portal she used could have been used to breathe underwater so she really hoped it was placed well enough to guard her against the next burst of raw semen.

Regardless of the possible danger of letting the tip slide along her inner walls, Fiora simply held her stomach. Just one look at her gaping lips would have been enough for anybody to realize she was doing something indecent but not many would have had the imagination to realize what.

"And now, relax and focus on the work," Fiora exclaimed with a grin and began looking at the papers with a renewed excitement from the lustful rush. Even if the moving object within her messed with her focus, her speed of processing the papers increased a bit from before.

Besides just the physical pulse from the cock, the magical pressure from the portals also stimulated Fiora's folds. The combination of sensations was really turning the experience into an extremely obscene but oddly high-class feeling massage. Especially since the man kept thrusting his tip through the second portal as well as he could to make the surrounding walls feel it move.

"It's going to... cum already," Fiora uttered while staring at her door. She barely registered the knock that came to it even as her hands kept moving the papers on the desk, though she was definitely not able to tell if they went to the right places.

The door opened while the princess could swear she felt the semen drip down her walls even as the man had shot through the second portal. Or it was just her getting really wet, there was no way for the flustered elf maiden to be sure as her focus went to correcting her posture in rising panic.

Prince Logar stepped through the door in his usual red robes that matched the hair and eyes of his high elf clan. He showed little care about the strange look Fiora sent him like he was used to centuries younger than him beings acting weird on regular basis. Behind him came a single half-elf servant that stopped at the door while his master walked to the guest couch and sat down.

"You did not wait," Fiora voiced while trying to look as calm and collected as possible despite having a very blushed face. Not to mention the next man already pushed his raw cock to slide along her walls. He seemed a bit shy about the second portal and focused to rub his tip into the adaptive folds.

"Wait for what? You did tell me to come even before I knocked. Practicing that void magic our grand princess is so secretive about even to us?" Logar mused. Nothing in his expression seemed to indicate he was anywhere close to guessing what Fiora was doing. Or at least she hoped he did not even as her mind blanked enough to make her unable to realize the easiest solution to the current puzzle was just closing down the portals.

"Right," Fiora voiced before swallowing hard. Even if the man taking his turn did not go all in, he still moved increasingly quickly. At this rate, he was going to blast his load all around her walls.

For a moment Fiora just stared at her desk as Logar kept silently staring at her. She had to keep swallowing down her saliva and something in her mind kept telling her she would look less suspicious by not establishing eye-contact. But nothing in the situation worried the cock that kept pleasuring itself into her like nothing had changed. Suddenly a sense of jealousy filled the princess and a part of her hoped the owner of the cock would be the one sitting in the office while she would be bouncing on his cock on some random alley.

"I see I came on an unusually bad time but we need to talk about improper use of servants," Logar mused with a slow and self-important tone. The more the princess heard his words, the more sure she became that he knew something. But if he really knew about the act between Fiora's legs, would he just stare at her without mentioning it.

"Improper, how?" Fiora voiced while her pupils dilated. All the improper options flashed in her mind as a weird deranged slideshow. Especially the times she had positioned her viewing portal in such a way it had looked to her like she was masturbating on the servant's lap.

"Giving them... problematic tasks like inquiring on your behalf about demon cults. The danger of one of the low-born fools actually joining one is made far greater like that," Logar asked while semen exploded all over Fiora's inner walls. It was slimy and hot and the tip kept stirring it. At that moment she barely remembered how she had told one of her servants to get some rumors on a whim since most of her time had been spent observing the illegal gloryhole.

"I hope I do not need to explain how having an actual demon cultist walking around with your authority might cause some issues?" Logar kept talking even as the princess in front of him was being used to milk a raw cock dry. Since the portal naturally resisted the blast of liquid it dripped past it and soaked the elf maiden's undergarments.

Fiora kept faithfully staring at her desk and there was a passing moment she hoped the situation would last longer. Even she was not sure why but strange excitement was rising in her body. Once the messy manhood was done with its deed, it was seamlessly replaced by another, all the while Logar kept looking at her.

"It sure would be... a big issue," Fiora said as a test to her void. The next cock reached way deeper and felt way bigger. It stretched with pressure and clearly hid half of its length into the other portal while it passed. The new manhood definitely belonged to some orc or half-orc or some other beastly man the elf maiden did not even want to think about.

"Could you just imagine the shame of being responsible for a catastrophic demon incursion," Logar mused but the only kind of shame Fiora was able to imagine was if he somehow knew what was making her blush. The fact she was able to keep her face as calm as it was now made the princess feel oddly proud while a fast-moving flesh-hammer began its assault into her.

The princess's folds were just a pleasurable ring of flesh to the brutish cock that only sought personal pleasure from them. But even as her mind comprehended it she did not want him to stop. There was something pure to her in being used to a single clear purpose. She knew what the cock truly wanted and it could not lie to her.

"I can... imagine the shame," Fiora managed to reply while she swallowed down an impulse to stand up and pull up her robes to show the elf male how her crotch had gotten soaked from several cocks. But there was no way the maiden would do that so the fact she had the idea even in her head flustered her further.

"Is there maybe something you feel ashamed of right now? An improper thought maybe?" Logar asked with a slight smile. It made Fiora look up just enough to see him. Though her biggest mistake was suddenly crossing her legs since it only made her walls clamp harder on the relentless veined brick.

"What do you mean?" Fiora uttered the same moment she realized her heart was pounding like a drum. There was a weird similarity between it and the cock pulsing her body to a feral rhythm.

"Come and sit, so we can talk more comfortable... about it," Logar voiced and patted the guest couch seat next to him. His smile might have been polite but to Fiora, it sounded like a threat. She did not know what he knew or what he wanted, so she decided to obey the invitation regardless of the risks.

Fiora stood up but the shifted pressure made the cock in her even more excited than before. So she stared at the ground the whole way to the couch while only taking short steps. The liquids that dripped down the elf maiden's inner thighs made her move faster than she would have liked. She did not want to leave a trail to the carpet and she sat down in a way that guarded the back of her robes from Logar's vision.

"To be young and shy again, I hardly remember those days," Logar mused and his hand landed to feel up Fiora's thigh through her robes. His fingers came dangerously close to the pulsing cock but lucky for her, the liquids were dripping down and not up. Though the princess's main luck was that she did not spot anything on the carpet.

"I'm not shy," Fiora muttered even though she was unable to look into the red eyes of the ancient being that did not seem that much older than her on the outside. Her adverted gaze had mostly to do with the cock that had suddenly decided to pump semen with a pulsing pressure. Even if all of it was shot to the void due to the long length, it still was a disturbing feeling in the princess's current situation.

"Not usually no but it seems something has changed," the elf prince mused and leaned to breathe into Fiora's neck she had exposed by tilting her face away. Even thinking of backing away from the advance felt silly to her considering what she was hiding under her robes.

"What has? You daring to touch me so casually?" Fiora asked as her purple hair was pushed to fully expose her neck. At least for now the exploratory man focused on that and did not move to push his hand between her legs.

"You usually look at me with such disdain... but today, how should I put it to be... polite," Logar mused and lifted the hand from the princess's thigh to her jaw. To gently caress it with a small threat to force her to eventually look at him.

"Nothing has changed, except you acting... like this," Fiora muttered while the big cock finished its final pumps to milk itself with her walls. She expected a loud slurping sound to give her away when it was pulled out but the lack of it made her realizes the inner portal had been set up to suck sound in her earlier hurry to set it up. Not much but enough to make it hard to hear what was happening between her legs.

"No point trying to hide it, I can read you like an open book. There is no secret you can hide from me," Logar voiced while the next manhood was thrust into Fiora's open pussy. This time it seemed more human and its tip pushed in and out of the second portal with strange haste from the start. Like the owner was unable to hold back the moment he entered her folds.

"What do you want?" Fiora asked with a pant but the elf noble simply lowered his lips on her neck for quick and disgustingly gentle kisses. His fingers held her jaw and his breathing brushed her heated skin. And a cock whose owner the princess had not seen thrust into her swollen folds without restraint.

"It does not matter what I want, the question is... what you desire," Logar voiced while his thumb caressed the spots he had landed his burning kisses on. The rest of his hand was definitely feeling Fiora's strong pulse.

"I don't desire anything, just tell me what you want," Fiora muttered with agape. She really hoped her rising arousal was the fault of the reckless dick. The prince had never acted anywhere this nice to her and she was not even sure how nice this was. Maybe this was simply just some way to humiliate her before he reveals that he knew everything from the start.

A slight smile visited Fiora's lips just from thoughts of Logar ripping off her clothes and pushing her to the floor. Then he would summon all the male princes of the council to mock her and cum on her in a circle. All the while some unknown commoner cocks would keep using her for pleasure through the portal.

"So much shame... well. I want you to explore my body with your hand... to help us get acquainted better," Logar replied with a tilted smile and let go of Fiora's jaw to guide her right hand to his crotch.

"I knew it... you just want to extort me," Fiora voiced while still looking away even as Logar skillfully helped her hand reach his undergarment through the decorative red robes.

"Nothing of sorts, I'm simply offering to help you with your... little problematic secret," Logar mused and returned his hand to Fiora's jaw. He still did not use the grip to force eye-contact but instead threatened her reddened neck with more kisses. Though the cock inside the princess did not just threaten but climaxed inside her walls, the owner jerked his base while his tip pumped its load into her.

"Think of me as being at your disposal... as long as your little problem persists, I can be very gentle if you know what I mean," Logar replied and re-started his barraged of gentle kisses that ate up Fiora's heated skin. Once the cock had been jerked dry into her folds, it thrust a few times before it finally retreated.

"So you want a hand job?" Fiora asked with a hard swallow as another cock was pushed into her. This time it came in fast through both portals but then slowed down to a weird gyrating movement. Like the owner wanted to milk himself thoroughly without haste after the first deep lunge. The movement made sure the semen from the last climax dripped out of the princess's vulva. It was now definitely going to leave a stain on the couch if she stood up.

"Maybe, for now, we can start slow. Even if such acts are terribly mundane to such as myself, when someone so young and beautiful as you does them with such a shy face, there is still something exquisite about them," Logar explained while breathing into Fiora's neck. He was clearly loving his own voice even in this situation. Almost as much as the cock that slowly slid inside the princess's body loved to take its time.

Suddenly Fiora really hoped Logar just wanted the hand job, she felt his pretty decent-sized manhood through his undergarment and it would be a simple matter of slipping her fingers in to free the cock into her grip. Just thinking of doing so ragged the princess's breathing in the utterly deranged situation. Every time the prince stopped talking he landed at least one more gentle kiss on her neck while making sure he sucked away any traces of saliva.

"If it is just one... hand job," Fiora uttered and flipped the cock into her hand. It was definitely far bigger than she had expected from a fellow elf. But it still had the silky perfect skin that felt exquisite for the touch.

"If you wish, I can perform a similar act on you, I have been told by countless beautiful women such as yourself that I'm quite skilled with my hands... among other talents," Logar voiced and let his right hand drop from Fiora's jaw to her crotch, it got dangerously close to the place where a cock was using the princess's walls to milk its seed into the second portal.

"No, definitely not, just let me do this and leave," Fiora almost panicked and used her left hand to lift the intruder up only for it to grab her breast through the robes.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers