Gnarly's Angels Ch. 04: Easy Money

Story Info
"Easy does it. To me this time."
8.4k words
4.76
9.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Gnarly had his first night of truly good sleep since moving to Chicago. Stretching out on a nice firm Queen sized bed with the Queen spooning under his arm. His Landlady Naomi Carpenter had spent the night after setting up the furniture she had treated him to. Having been given a sizeable loan by her Bank for renovations. Not to mention and extra $5,000 for unexpected services rendered. Having been caught having phone sex from the Bank's men's room with Gnarly he encouraged her to be bolder. How this Iowa farm boy managed to get her to do these crazy things was beyond her. She never realized what her life was missing before now. While both insisted their relationship remain free spirited it was nice to have someone to wake up next to. Reaching for his cell to check the time his movement unintentionally revived her majesty.

"What time is it?" Naomi yawns.

"8:10 AM. Time for some coffee."

She stretches vibrantly as his eyes wander her gorgeous contours. The sheets slipping away revealing all but succulent thighs. With a swift pull aside there it was. She dropped her jaw mid yawn as Gnarly rolled over and ate her out for another five minutes of morning pleasure. She was flabbergasted by his hunger. A short route to her orgasm she coos with her hands behind her pillow crushing it up around her ears.

"There's where I put the coffee creamer." Gnarly winks and licks his lips.

"Your only weekend before starting that record store job. What's on your agenda?"

"Breakfast for one. I'll finish up the last two cabinet doors upstairs. You can start varnishing them tomorrow."

"Breakfast does sound yummy. Seeing as your own cupboards are bare I'll treat you to breakfast."

"Spending an awful lot of money on a guy you just met Easy."

"If I were worried I wouldn't be doing it. You're working it off right?" She winks at him eying his dick.

"Not my way being a kept man Easy."

"I'm not keeping you Gnarly Reese. I'm well aware of your desire to be a free man. I'm just here until you kick me out."

"Return the favor by evicting me?" He grins.

"I don't see that happening anytime soon. Concerning the furnishings? That extra $5,000 the bank gave me was hush money. The loan officer didn't want to lose his job."

"Should have shook him down for another 5."

"I felt like a prostitute as it was. Truth be told I only accept that money for your benefit. You needed things to start your life over properly. Just consider this my welcome to the neighborhood."

"I will pay you back. No arguments."

"Do I look like a fighter to you?"

"More a lover."

"Absolutely." She beguiles him with her pearly whites then reaches over to grip his dick. Pulling him toward her he follows. Down over her he nestles kissing her neck as she gently massages his beast back to performance level. Her other hand rolling fingers amid his long brown hair.

"Breakfast in bed it looks like."

He sensually made love to her for another thirty minutes. A shower together led to a torn shower curtain. Naomi would replace that as well. Once their hormones subsided they dried each other off and stepped from the tub. Listening to the silence for a moment he kisses her shoulder, her palm lingering his left cheek. She was very happy with this new tenant.

Suddenly they heard singing. Gnarly lifts his lips away squinting. Looking between each other they both realized the singing was just outside the door.

"That Isabella?" He starts to wrap his towel around his waist when the bathroom door is kicked open. Isabella his Colombian neighbor across the hall barged in dancing. She had her earplugs in attached to an iPod that was tucked into her boy shorts. Her only other clothing was a T-shirt tied up over her belly button. In her hands was a laundry basket.

"What in the world?" Naomi held her towel to her chest as Isabella danced about grabbing washcloths and stealing Gnarly's towel from his waist placing it in the basket. His dick wagging about is brushed up against as Isabella grinds up on him singing to Shakira's Hips Don't Lie. After a wink at Naomi she danced back out into the living room and his bed room. She gathered up every dirty article of clothing she could find. Before she could be stopped she marched out the front door and headed for the basement. Gnarly followed her to his door planting both hands on the threshold sides leering after the Colombian beauty.

"Well good morning to you too." He hears a voice to his right. It was Regina his African American neighbor doing pushups in the hallway. Not once did she lose her timing even as she winked at his wagging penis. With all this stimulation he was getting hard again.

"She stole my clothes." Gavin didn't shy off as he shook his head.

"That's Isabella. Compulsive as all get out. You should feel lucky she's in a good mood. Doing your laundry keeps her busy."

"She do yours?"

"Oh hell no. I'd knock her on her tight little Colombian ass."

Naomi in the meanwhile had gotten dressed and slipped in under Gnarly's arm. "I'll go talk to her about breaking and entering." Naomi then glances at Regina. "Good morning Reggie."

"Damn boy you move fast." Regina smirks exerting herself with military style pushups letting her hands leave the carpet and clap before going down again.

"Nice." He admired her aggressive strength.

"I could say the same. If you ever need a spotter lifting that bad boy you just come knock on ole Regina's door."

"Ain't that heavy." He chuckles stopping Naomi from being hard on Isabella, "Let her feel appreciated. I'll find something to wear for breakfast."

"You do realize she was wearing one of your concert shirts?"

"Damn! It did look familiar. Well at least I know that one won't get ruined."

"Who you kidding?" Regina hisses, "She's gonna toss that in the washer too. That girl will sit nude on that washer until it's done with the spin cycle."

"I'm liking this brownstone more and more." Gnarly salutes the ladies and leaves his door wide open as he goes to figure out his wardrobe. As he does Vicki Chow rolls her bicycle down the steps and past Regina and Naomi.

"Good morning." Vicki shyly whispers moving past Gnarly's door. A quick glance within she sees his bare butt and blushes. Hurrying away Regina just shakes her head. Naomi tried not to giggle. Vicki was the cutest. Following Vicki down Naomi went to change.

"We got ourselves an exhibitionist."

Finding a pair of jeans and a Harley Davidson T-shirt Isabella had missed he got dressed. No underwear to be had. Socks that didn't even match were pulled on. Luckily his boots hid the fact. From there he brushed his hair out and pulled his mane into a lengthy ponytail. Shades atop his head he grabbed his keys and locked up. Then it dawned on him looking at Regina.

"I'm sure I locked my door before we sacked up."

"Don't you mean shacked up? Ohhh! Gotcha. Better get used to it Gnarly Man. Isabella could rob a bank and nobody would notice anything but her ass. She's harmless. With no job she just gets bored. Can't live by bed alone. If you get my drift."

"Her cam shows?"

"That and her Man. Well...her so called Man. Once a week lover. Pays her bills though. Maybe I should find one of those."

"Right. She said she was a Mistress."

Naomi returns after changing into something nicer. A red dress with a belt around it, that flared out into ruffles in the skirt. It showed off her legs up past her knees. "Ready Mister Reese?" She admires his clothing choices. He points a finger at her nose making her blush.

"Don't be getting any ideas about buying me clothes. You've done enough."

"Hey I'm Easy." She winks then flutters her fingers at Regina. Gnarly scowls at the Fitness Instructor and intentionally flexed a noble bicep to show off his masculinity. Regina merely looked down avoiding the situation all together. Her count was at 120 pushups.

A ten minute drive in Naomi's sports car, a red 2007 Saturn Sky convertible with a black interior they pulled into an old fashioned diner that looked almost like fancy Airstream trailer but huge. Puckering at both the restaurant and Naomi's car he sets back in his seat.

"For an older model this thing rides good."

"Me or the car?" She lifts her sunglasses to wink.

"Both. But like I said you're not much older than I am."

"Let's hear you say that when my Mother visits."

"She holding up like you?"

"Watch it Gnarly Reese." She frowns then rolls her eyes, "The woman hasn't aged a bit since I was born. She even had a boob job when I was 12. Her lift blows mine away."

"Well now. That gets my motor running.'"

"You're a free man Gnarly. Just don't ask for a threesome." She giggles.

"Ruined a perfectly good fantasy Easy."

"Come on. This is where Beth works by the way."

"Upstairs Beth? Ahh hell."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothin'. Just met her and Sam up on the roof tanning."

"Nude again?"

"Not that time. I figured they were the type."

"Samantha more than Beth but one rubs off on the other at times."

"You know there's a couple guys watching your roof with a telescope?"

"Oh really? Do I need to dial 911?"

"Naww! They're old enough to know better but dumb enough not to care. The sisters antagonize it."

"Wonderful."

"Let them have their fun."

"Fine. You do realize I sunbathe up there too."

"They watch you?"

"Come to think of it no. Now I'm offended."

"Belly's growling. Biscuits and gravy?"

"Too fattening. One egg and a piece of toast for me. I need to keep my figure."

"Your figure is certainly worth keeping."

"I know."

She opens her door and exits before he does. He being taller was more cramped in his seat. His door opened by her assistance he manages his escape.

"First time a gal has opened my door."

"Don't get too used to it."

"No plan on it." He slaps her on the bottom as she moves to shut the door. She squeals and flutters her skirt up showing her barely hidden bottom. She wasn't wearing panties. Somehow he knew she would abandon those around him. He darted in front of her and returned the favor of opening the diner door. She grinned sheepishly and led the way.

"Palooka's. Interesting name for a diner." He looks around to see photos of Boxers. "I was just gonna say I feel like this should be where Apollo Creed and Balboa should be hanging out."

"Eddie Karosha owns this place. He used to train boxers uptown until he decided cooking was more his speed."

"No good at boxing?"

"Only the leftovers." They hear behind them as neighbor Beth greeted them in her Waitress uniform. Her dreamy big brown eyes caught Gnarly instantly. Blond locks shorter than her sister Samantha but definitely beautiful. Cleavage bulging beneath a low cut dress.

"Missed you at our tanning meet yesterday. I was called in to work."

"I heard that. Sam apologized for you."

"Can we have that booth over there?" Naomi points to one that anyone entering could see the people sitting from the side.

"That's my booth. Sure you can. You look nice Naomi. New dress?"

"No. Just rarely get dressed up."

"That's not true. I've seen you dressed up lots of times."

"When I'm showing apartments or dealing with finances."

"Afraid to wear sweats to the Bank?" Gnarly chuckles.

"I do like to appear business like when dealing with people directly."

Waiting on Naomi to sit down he eyes her legs as she slides through. She intentionally fans her legs wide giving him a peek at her pussy. He enjoyed it. As did a pair of guys off to the left of their table. They looked to be construction workers by their attire. She certainly caught their eyes.

"Off to a good start Easy."

"He calls you Easy? How cute." Beth brightened up then leans to whisper at Naomi, "They've been flirting with me the last fifteen minutes. I hope they tip good."

"You have the legs and the cleavage going on. No reason not to get a tip." Gnarly winks.

"It helps, but guys seem to always expect more. Sitting on a lap kind of thing."

"Anything wrong with that?" He shrugged smirking.

"No." Beth stuck her tongue out at him. "Here's your menu."

"You on it?"

Beth blushes looking at Naomi. "They asked the same thing."

"Don't look at me." Naomi sheepishly grinned, "I'm on a diet."

"Anything to drink while you look over the menu?"

"Unsweetened tea for me." Naomi didn't bother to look at the menu.

"Tall OJ. Not the football player."

"Got it. Be right back." Beth wiggles away passing her construction workers who raised a glass for a refill. She quickly grabbed the man's glass and took time to fill everyone at once. Returning to him with a coke she hands it down. As she turns he reaches over and pinches her ass. She nearly spilled Gnarly and Naomi's drinks. Offering a smiling blush Beth dropped her drinks at the right table.

"The older guy just pinched my butt."

"Oh yeah?" Gnarly raised his OJ toward the man with a friendly nod. A returned nod the man continued eating. "Let me borrow your pen." Beth passes her pen and holds her order pad as if he needed paper too. Clicking her ballpoint he makes a whirling motion with his hand. She didn't comprehend at first but caught on turning her back to him. He then hiked the back of her skirt up with all eyes watching. Boldly he wrote the words, "BIG TIPS ONLY." on her left ass cheek. With a snap of her thong band making her jump, he hands her pen back.

"What did you write?"

"What every good looking waitress needs if they wanna reel in the cash."

"Oh my God!" Beth looks at Naomi, "Did he just really write on my ass?"

"Last will and testicle." Naomi jests sipping her tea. Taking their order Beth still slightly flustered noted not just the construction boys but another table of four elder men grinning from ear to ear. They were all curious as to what Gnarly scribbled. Refilling coffee at said table one of the 50 somethings had to ask.

"What did that guy over there write on you?"

"He lives in my brownstone. Hopefully his phone number." She giggled. Fidgeting slightly she turned and dared to show him her ass cheek. "Was I right?"

"No. Not a number." He laughed. "Might do well to write your own number on the other cheek."

"Why would I want to write my own number on it?"

"Set your rates Sweetheart. Here give me your pen." She hesitantly cooperated as the old man lightly touched her hip encouraging her to turn. He then lifts her skirt above her opposite cheek and jots down 50%. Once done his friends approve and start delving at their wallets. "Got our check Sweetheart?"

"I do. All on your bill correct?"

"Yep. I got the check they got the tips." He winks at his buddies. He whips out a $100.00 and each of the other men tossed a $20 on top of it.

"Lil over the percentage rate but well worth it Sweetheart."

"Wow! Your bill was only $64.00."

"Keep the change Beautiful."

"Are you sure? The tips are more than the meal." She gathered the money with an expression of awe. Returning to Gnarly and Naomi she fluttered her cash. "That was insane. $126.00 tip."

"Guess that makes you a darn good waitress." Gavin winks.

"What did you write? What did they write?"

Gnarly lifts her skirt again showing off her entire butt. She nearly pissed in a restaurant full of folks, the other two waitresses oblivious to Gnarly's hijinks. The construction boys eyed her butt while chewing their food. Even with their mouths full they dropped their jaws. Rubbing Beth's bottom Gavin finally drops the skirt.

"New menu item is all."

"Oh my God. Gnarly tell me." He shook his head forcing her to turn to Naomi lifting the skirt. Peering over her shoulder she begged, "Tell me."

"I'm staying out of it." Naomi shakes her head.

Hearing the Chef ping a bell Beth scowled and retreated. As she does Naomi smiles devilishly at Gavin. Kicking off her shoes she lifts her right foot up and rubs her toes along Gavin's crotch. Feeling her boldness he looks down at her teasing foot.

"I knew you should have ordered the link sausage."

"Love it when we link up like this."

"You just keep that on up. You'll be getting the bigger tips in this burg."

"Only if it's yours. I've had enough unexpected sausages this week."

"About that. I do need to open a checking account still. Your bank far off?"

"Ten minutes away. This is Saturday so they're only open until noon."

"I have two hours if we eat fast. Mind dropping me by there before we head home?"

"Sure."

As Beth returns with biscuits and gravy, and a single egg with toast she sets them up.

"Here we go. You're still not going to tell me what you wrote are you?"

"Nope. But, it's getting the job done." Gnarly winks.

"I can't keep showing my butt off though, I'll get fired."

"Be careful about it."

"I'm off at 1:00. Rooftop sunbathing?"

"I'll be sanding some cabinet doors. Might drop up and say hey though."

"Awesome. I'll let you two eat."

Turning away she notes her construction boys waving for their check. Plucking it from the tablet in her apron pocket she passes it off to the elder of the two. She then collects dirty dishes. As she does the man with the check doesn't bother to ask her permission and lifts her skirt. Eyes bulging she turns her back to him to let him see her entire heartshaped bottom with a black thong string between her crack.

"Let's see here. Check is $35.00." The man calculates in his head giving his buddy a good look at her bottom before releasing her skirt. "I guess that means your tip is $32.50. Pony up a twenty Jim. I got a twenty too." She shivers at the extra cash building up. Suddenly she didn't care what was written on her backside. Both men take the time to pinch each of her cheeks. She let it happen. She was up $166.00. Too bad she had to split it with the other waitresses. Or did she? Beth would be sly. Not one person who knew of her writing bothered to mention the tiny arrow drawn toward her anal cavity. Big Tips Only indeed.

At Gnarly and Naomi's table all eyes were now on Naomi's massaging foot. Women in the restaurant were taking note and grinning. Lucky bitch was muttered numerous times. Gnarly was a hot commodity. He knew it but did his best to restrain his ego.

As Naomi finished her food she dabbed the corners of her mouth trying not to ruin her lipstick. As Gnarly polished off his biscuits and gravy he did the same then snatched up Naomi's foot making her yelp. Tickling her foot she busted out with an infectious array of giggles. Dragging her toward him a bit more her own skirt rode high. Half her hip slipped into view and everyone enjoyed her. She tried to hold her skirt but he just smirked and shook his head at her. She flared her eyes knowing that her bare bottom was now sticking to the seat of the booth.

"Gnarly stop." She whispered.

"Nope. That's what you get when you roll over a toll booth without exact change."

"My...everything is showing." She turns as red as her dress rides up near her waistline.

"Anyone here think this gal needs to be on any diet? Look at that firm belly." He gets the attention of everyone. Nobody not even the waitresses complained at seeing so much of Naomi's skin. With a hand between her thighs at least no one got a clear view of her divine pussy. Humiliated but trying hard not to laugh Naomi points directly at Gavin.

"I SWEAR I'M GOING TO PEE GNARLY. STOP TICKLING."

Releasing her she pulls herself together and hides her face in her hands. Gnarly slides out of the booth and reaches to his back pocket for his wallet. Peeling out $40 he leaves it on the table. Moving past Beth he stops to inform her.

"I'll give you my tip around 2:00. Rooftop?"

"Okay." She brightens up fanning herself with a menu.

Ok, ego struck a chord. He was a hard rocker after all. Naomi left her own tip and swiftly marched past everyone. Ignoring the applause. Meeting Gnarly at her car he leaned on the passenger door chewing on a toothpick.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers