Gnarly's Angels Ch. 05: Girls, Girls, Girls

Story Info
"This Motley Crew knows how to do the Vince Kneel."
12.3k words
4.74
8.4k
2
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Gnarly Reese whipped through the Chicago traffic like a pro. Even though Naomi's car was not his kind of ride it was fun. Even better, it was a convertible, with the top down exposing the owner of the vehicle to anyone looking. He had locked his landlady's clothing in the trunk forcing her to ride nude. Shockingly, she couldn't stop laughing. Nor could should stop touching herself.

"I can't believe you did this to me." She huffs with her seat back. Her left foot up on the dash and her right over the outside mirror. To make matters worse, every time Gnarly stopped at a stoplight, he would toot her car horn to attract attention. He was enjoying her torment, knowing it wasn't truly upsetting her. Naomi Carpenter would later admit, that she was having the time of her life. "I fucked a meter man, at a parking meter with people watching. HOLY SHIT GAVIN."

"Almost home. Unless you wanna take the long way." He chuckled.

"We're going to cause an accident. Three different truck drivers nearly lost control when you pulled beside them."

"You waved and kept fingering yourself. Can you blame their loss of motor function?"

"No." She giggles. "Where have you been all of my life Gnarly? Don't read too much into that. Just asking."

"I've always had this effect on women."

"Getting them to do whatever you want them to do?"

"Yep."

"I can somehow believe that. All I can say is, I'm very happy you chose to be my tenant."

"Falling in love?"

"I wouldn't go that far. Would you be upset if I said it probably wouldn't take much to get there? I know how you feel about relationships, so don't stress over it. I'm not offended, nor am I going to try to get you to fall for me. I'm absolutely fine with our adventures."

"Good to hear. I'm all in for those adventures. If and when I ever feel like settling down I'll keep you in mind."

"I've never felt more alive than with you. My ex husband Vincent was boring. We pretty much only had sex once a week in our home."

"Get those fingers back inside that pussy." He notes her hesitantly coming down from her high. Back in they dipped. "You have one more in you."

"As you wish, Mister Reese. Did you have fun with Edie and Joanie?"

"Sure did. I might actually date Edie."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." He puckers, "She struck a cord in me. When I say date, I mean drinks and social. Nothing serious."

"Plan on making her do things like I'm doing right now?"

"Probably things more daring than you're ready for." He grins taking a left away from the brownstone. She realizes his turn and sighs.

"What makes you think I can't do what you want me to do? For that matter what makes Edie more ready than me?" She was sopping wet.

"Edie has a wild streak. Stripper ready."

"Do I need to put a stripper pole on the roof?"

"Not the worst idea." He smirks.

"I'll consider that. That way I can practice." She whimpers a bit. "What about Joanie? Isn't she a bit more of a plus model for your tastes?"

"What makes you think I'm that shallow? Lil jump in the rump never chased me off. Joanie's not bad looking at all. Gives a damn good blowjob."

"I'm going to cum Gavin."

He looks in his mirror as he nears a stop sign. The street was fairly lifeless. Braking at the light he puts the car in park and reaches across her to open the door. Her eyes trembled as to why he did that.

"Save it for the hood of the car. Get out, run around the car twice then hop on the hood facing me. Squirt the windshield."

"Are you crazy? Cars travel this street."

"Now you understand why Edie has what it takes. I can promise you, she would do this at the snap of my finger."

"You're that certain?"

"Close your door."

"No. I can do this." She brings her numb limbs down from the dash, getting out of the car. Shutting her door, she stands proudly. Trying not to think about any eyes seeing her, she shuffles around the car twice, and does as he insisted. Climbing up on the warm hood she positions herself to face him. Fingers buried, she watches him put his arms behind his head and stare at her. After three minutes of terrorizing her cunt, Naomi Carpenter screams, gushing a fountain all across her windshield. Nearly slipping backwards, she goes so far as to use her foot to wipe her leftovers into a smear as if a human windshield wiper. Laughing at her accomplishment, she notes cars driving by going the other direction. Horns tooting and smiling. An elderly man in a right red electric car sat at another corner, calling out, "Nice hood ornament." He sat idle grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my God!" She burst out laughing and crawled off her car hood. Just as she started to open the passenger door Gavin hit the gas, leaving her behind. Her jaw dropped as Gnarly turned beside the elder man and winked.

"Give her a lift home?"

"I can do that." After a bit of banter, Gnarly Reese was in the wind.

She screamed, then gnashes her teeth, knowing that she was attracting even more attention to herself. Covering her front, she shivered until the old man waved her in. "He said to call you Easy Rider. Hop in Easy Rider."

"FUCK!" Reluctantly, Naomi joined him in the cramped electric car, and gave him directions. He had his hand on her leg near her upper thigh, all the way back to the brownstone. Reaching the street side of her apartment building, she thanked Jim Grimley, and guided him to the back parking area. Gnarly was waiting with her dress in hand, and talking to the alluring Crystal Balou. Crystal was in awe of Naomi's predicament, yet hiding laughter the best she could.

Getting out of the electric car Naomi squealed. Jim had goosed her clam, then pinched her tight little ass. Scolding him with a wagging index finger, she shut his door, marching right up to get her car keys, and dangling dress.

"Evicting me yet?" Gnarly smirked with swagger.

"Not at all. Hello Crystal." Naomi slipped her dress on right in front of the blond.

"That's something you don't see every day." Crystal wanted to laugh hysterically, but chose the safer route.

"Sure it is. Your turns just around the corner." Gnarly winks, reaching over to lightly tug Crystal's ballcap brim down before heading inside. She peaked an eye brow, lifting it back into place upon her forehead, then offered an I don't think so expression. Still, she watched his ass in those snug jeans with curiosity. As he left them behind he halts at the opened back door, looking back. "You coming Easy?"

"Five fucking times Gnarly. That's enough for one day."

"Wow! TMI!" Crystal giggled.

"You be quiet." Naomi points at the blond threatening her with a sly grin. "Go Uber."

Crystal finally lost it. Naomi giggled with her. They would talk about her adventure for the next fifteen minutes. Crystal found it...interesting.

Climbing the stairs to his second floor apartment, Gavin stops at the highest step. Frowning, he notices his front door ajar. Looking over at Isabella's door, spotting it in similar fashion, he knew either they were both broke into, or he had a Senorita dancing in his apartment. The scent of tacos filled the air from her place. Instead of heading to his own apartment, he steps inside hers, it was only fair.

Snooping a bit, as she often does, he notes a plastic container of food, still warm. His belly was growling as it was. With a pucker he picks up the Tupperware and carries it past her bedroom. Looking in, he see's a well made bed with colorful blankets. Her closed laptop, sitting on a nightstand. Adult toys, lined up neatly on a towel upon her dresser. Noticing a bottle of lube, and a gem encrusted butt plug, he pockets them, moving then from her apartment to his own.

Kicking his door open with the toe of his boot, he found his intruder. There she was Isabella Alcadore, dancing as she puts away his clothing, that was pristinely folded. She wore a white bikini bottom, that dipped within her butt crack dramatically, and a cut off black t-shirt. Wearing her iPod plugs she could only hear her music. Her sweet hums were erotic as hell. Moving to his kitchen, he sits the food on the counter and pops the lid. Using a paper towel, one of the few things he had in abundance, he reaches in and snatches up a taco. Inhaling it his eyes rolled back into his head. Fucking delicious.

Watching Isabella sway her hips made him nearly choke on his food. That perfect ass with a tad bit extra in the booty shaking, was equally as appetizing as the taco he devoured. Slowly, he stepped up behind her, as she placed his neatly ironed jeans in a bottom dresser drawer. He primed his hand for a downward swat. Palm impacting her right butt cheek, she stood up from her bent over position and flailed her hands about. Her reaction was to scream, "MADRE DE DIOS!" She catches her breath realizing she wasn't alone, eyes full of life she smiles and brushes aside her shaggy mane of hair. She had frosted the tips making her even more breathtaking.

"You the new cleaning lady?"

"Si! Te cuido bien. I take good care of you Maestro."

'Yummy Tacos."

Her eyes bulge at seeing him finishing one off. Looking behind him through the doorway, she discovers the container on his counter.

"Esos no son para ti! Those are not for you. They are for Senor Blake." She pouts in step, pulling her earphones from her ears to hear herself better. She had been listening to The Black Eyed Peas song My Humps.

"Senor Blake? Ohhh! Your rich beau."

"El señor Blake viene esta noche. Le hago tacos. Ahora no hay docena. Senor Blake is coming tonight. I make him tacos. Now there is no dozen."

"Sorry Izzy. I thought you made them for me."

"I make you some tomorrow Maestro. I clean your laundry, and put them away." She shows him as if Vanna White in a game show.

"I can see that. You don't have to be my maid Izzy."

"I do everything for my Maestro. You no do nothing."

He realized something that made him frown. "Is that my Pantera shirt?"

"Si!" She beguiles him pinching the cut off hemline revealing her massive melons with lightly brown nipples. "Pantera mean Panther, because you like my pussy."

He couldn't disagree with her. Gavin really liked that shirt. "No more stealing and cutting up my shirts. It does look good on you Chica."

"You dress me, then undress me Maestro." She shakes her shoulders playfully.

"Another time. I have to head upstairs and finish sanding those cabinets for Naomi. Oh, I stole your lube and a butt plug. I'll get you a new plug."

"You know wear butt plug?" Her eyes questioned him with uneasiness.

"Course not. It's for another gal. Don't ask."

"You worry me Maestro."

"I'll buy you a new one after work tomorrow. Unless you need it tonight for your...Blake."

"No me gusta follarme por el culo. He no like to choo choo my ass."

"Choo choo?" He laughs. "I get the idea. Move aside so I can change into clothes I can get dirty in."

"I get dirty in these." She does a belly dance in her thin white bikini bottoms. Eying her Gnarly rubs her chin.

"As hot as that is Tamale, I have work to do. You better save those hips for Blake."

"You no fun Senor Gnarly."

"You know that's not true." He reaches over and pulls her to him by her new Pantera cutoff. Forehead to forehead she stares at him without blinking. With an unexpected lick to her nose, she wrinkles her bridge at his folly. With a friendly wink, he guides her aside with hands to her shoulders. Digging into his bottom drawer for tattered jeans, he undresses in front of her. In the nude she fans herself.

" Tu eres el tamal. You are the tamale. HOT HOT HOT!" She bites at him with a giggle.

Pulling his pants up over his dangling Rockstar, Gnarly grins. "Get on home Chica. Take the tacos before I eat them."

"I have your taco right here Maestro." She peels the front of her bikini bottoms down to invite a look at her puss. The local Taco Belle was definitely looking tasty, south of the border.

Turning her around by her shoulders he smacks her ass hard. "CHICA GO!"

Isabella giggled, then went to grab her Tupperware. HOT, HOT, HOT, indeed. Her taco left his mouth dry. He really needed to go grocery shopping. At least he could drink the water here in Chicago.

Fifteen minutes later he headed up to the 3rd. floor and set about finishing the sanding of cabinet doors. For all the kindness Naomi had shown him of late, he felt obligated to show his appreciation in return. Outside of sex of course. He had her hooked in that department without even trying. All it took was nudging her in the right direction. Her past marriage leaving her craving for excitement.

He was glad he moved into her brownstone. The problem was, he needed to land a real money making job or his stay here would be short lived. The part time job he accepted at the vintage record store Pinky Floyd's, would be mostly gas money, and a few beers. It would be two weeks at least getting a paycheck as it was. Luckily, when he moved from Iowa everything was paid off, Jeep, Harley, a lone credit card, storage unit, and his Father. No debt felt good, but it might not last. At some point he might have to sell his Bike or one of his guitars. If that happened, he might as well move back to Iowa. What little savings he did have covered his rent and deposit. Utilities in Naomi's name at the moment, but he couldn't let that ride. Gavin Lee Reese was a proud Rocker.

Kneeling on the floor sanding, he hears a knock on the door. Looking up he finds the gorgeous Crystal Balou offering up a tall glass of iced tea. She had changed her clothing, forsaking her Cubs jersey and ballcap for tight white shorts and a blue tank top. Nips noticeable, along with one very sexy camel toe.

"Need a drink to cool you off?"

"Heat index just shot mercury. Do any of Naomi's tenants wear a bra? Panties for that matter?" He winks at her.

"Only on the job. Quit staring." She smirks handing down the sweaty glass of tea.

Removing one glove he downed the tea in one long gulp. "Impressive."

"Yes they are."

"I wasn't talking about my baby blues."

"I wasn't either." He chuckles.

"Men! I swear."

"Swearing them off?"

"Oh God no." She rolls her eyes, leaning on the counter above him. "It's nice of you to help Naomi out on some of the handiwork around here. These two apartments have been sitting idle for months. The previous owners let this place go to hell."

"Might as well make myself useful. Naomi's been good to me, since before the ink dried on my lease."

"Must be some chemistry going on there. How did you get her naked in the first 24 hours of living here?" She laughs along with sparkling blue eyes. "Let alone leave her stranded in the street nude while you drove her car home?"

He lifts his eye brows, "Probably the same way that you decided to come flirt with me. Can't tell me Easy didn't give you the gory details."

"She did. As far as the flirting goes...I'm just being neighborly."

"So was Isabella, Samantha, and Beth. Oh, and kind of Vicki." He snickers passing the glass back to her.

"Want another?"

"You're already on that list."

"I meant tea."

"Wet tea? Sure."

"WOW! Ego much?"

He shrugs, "You telling me you didn't come to flirt, Camel Jockey?" He stares at her camel toe. She shivers and lowers the glass directly in front of her shorts. The sweat dampening her crouch area. The thin white shorts offered a bit of color.

"Hey! It's hot and I'm sanding. You got the camel and the oasis."

"Oasis? Oh shit!" She looks down seeing her tan shine through. Beet red she scolds him with a finger. "You are going to be a hand full Reese."

"Usually takes two hands." He chuckles and sands a bit more on the cabinet doors.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"So will I."

"Just so you know I'm not that easy."

"Wouldn't be worth it if you were." He stops sanding and removes his second glove.

"Exactly."

"I will take another glass if you're still offering. By the way, do you have a black Sharpie?"

"Sure. Back in a minute." She turns and wiggles away. He whistles at her curvy bottom prompting her to shake her ass at him, almost twerking.

"Loving those sand dunes."

"Don't get lost in them."

"So are the Days of Our Lives." He chuckles "I'll ask for directions. After I get you in Bedouin."

She disappeared. Out of his sight angle she holds the chilled glass to her forehead, followed by both cheeks. "My God! That man could strip a Nun on Christmas Sunday." She hurried to her second floor apartment and refilled his glass. On the counter beside the glass, her cell vibrates. Looking it over she notes Uber offering her a fare. Snatching up the cell, a sharpie pen from a cup near her Fridge, and her keys, she returned to Gnarly. "I'm not gonna ask what the Sharpie's for." She passes him the glass. "Hate to kick the sand out of my shoes, but I have to drive. Leave the glass beside my door. See you around Gnarly Man."

"Thanks for the tea Blue."

"Anytime. Stop over and say hi sometime."

"I'll do that. Maybe on Hump Day." He chuckles.

"I am off on Wednesday." She winks and moves away quickly.

"Oh, Hey!" Inspiration struck like lightning. "I'm going over to Schaumburg tonight for dinner. Seeing as I don't know Chicagoland real well, wanna Uber me there and back?"

"You got money?" She holds the threshold looking back half inside, half out. She notes his expression, "Y'know what? It's on me."

"Might be if I get too drunk. Ain't talkin' vomit." He laughs.

"Troubling with a capital G." She wags a finger at him. "What time?"

"I have to be there at 7."

"6:15! Be at my car."

"Thanks for the ride Blue."

"I haven't ridden you yet." An extended tongue, she left his imagination inspired. At the staircase she huffs her cheeks, looking back with regret. "I can't believe I said that to him so fast. Zip it Blue." She did.

Polishing off the cabinet doors Gnarly focused a bit on the cabinet itself. Giving it an hour of care, he removed the biggest portions of peeled paint and decided to take a break. Guzzling the remainder of his iced tea he took the glass, taking it down to the second floor resting it next to Crystal's door. As he returned to the unoccupied apartment he realized the time, and grabbed his hidden away items, the sharpie and the butt plug before heading up to the roof.

As his eyes adjusted to the bright light of noon day, he rounded the stairwell shelter to spot the lovely waitress Beth, now off duty and tanning. She lay out on a large blanket face down with earplugs in her ear to listen to music. Her top removed to avoid tan lines, she rested a little too soundly. Standing behind her he rubbed his chin, eying her perfect heart shaped bottom with the inked words BIG TIPS ONLY, still vibrant. 50% written on the other cheek made him chuckle. Noting a lotion bottle beside her he takes the initiative to trickle some into his hands before kneeling beside her. Hovering, he placed his palms on her shoulders and slowly began rubbing it in. She smiled at his touch without even opening her eyes. She knew who it was by his cologne.

"I was wondering if you were going to make it up."

"Always up around a pretty girl."

"Here to give me my tip that you owe me?"

"I always keep my word. You just lay there and lets keep you from burning."

"You have really big hands Gavin." Barely hearing him she removes her earplugs for better listening. He could make out the song playing which was an old Scorpions tune called Blackout. He loved the older hair band rockers.

"Not listening to Country music? You struck me as a Garth Brooks kind of gal."

"I love Garth too. I was just in the mood for the 80's bands."

"Nothing wrong with that. I have a lot of 80's metal on my cell. Some things just never go away." His hands glide lower over her ribs, then down to her lower back. Gracing her with more lotion he untied her bottoms and pulled them free of her without even asking. She didn't put up a fight.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers