Gnarly's Angels Ch. 07: Behind Blue Eyes

Story Info
"It's not what's behind the baby blues. It's the Who!"
12.1k words
4.76
7.2k
3
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday.

Noon crept around stealthily. That, or certain tenants of the Brownstone, affectionately called Angelica House, without a sign saying so, were just really wiped out tired. Angelica having been the name of Naomi Carpenter's late great Grandmother, last name Bishop. A very biblical name without a religious influence. Still, a very good woman in her day.

After a horrifying early morning for Crystal Balou, her emotions had taken their toll. Having been raped without the hardcore act of manhood within, unless counting a threesome of fingers, okay, yeah she was raped, Crystal had gone into a coma. Slumber much needed, even under the circumstances of being handcuffed, with a ball gag dangling around her neck, she found herself in the care of newly minted friend Gavin Lee Reese. Gnarly to his fans.

Her apartment keys locked in her abandoned car blocks away, she barely got home without further drama, having clung to the shadows of the night, as nude as the day she was born. She had gone streaking in her high school days, but that was nearly ten years ago. The act itself didn't bother her, it was not knowing if her stalker, rapist, was following her, laughing at her predicament. Being a Police Officer with serious connections, her assailant Roy Brennon had her in a bind. She knew she didn't want framed for some trumped up charge, or sent to prison. She wouldn't survive prison. He had already warned her that family and friends would face his wrath if she disobeyed him, or talked.

Having not given Gavin the knowledge he needed, the Rocker chose a withdrawal tactic, leaving her cuffed to sleep on his sofa until morning. Morning now being 12:05 PM. Eyelids fluttering she stares about eying her surroundings. Not a whole lot. New sofa. A small TV on a bookshelf. Coffee table, end table with a lamp, very small circular dinette with the flaps down. A lone framed photograph of Gnarly with his parents, taken just before he moved to Chicago from Iowa on a bookcase shelf by itself. Groaning she realizes three things. One, her wrists were rubbed raw by the cuffs, a light blanket was draped over her nakedness, and the most important thing? She needed to pee.

Sitting up on the second attempt her blanket slipped to the floor. Knowing she couldn't get to her own apartment, being locked out, key in her car still, she stands up. Dancing at a full bladder, she locates his bathroom door, next to his bedroom.

"What man shuts his bathroom door?" She rolls her eyes. Tapping it with her shoe it didn't budge. "Fuck! Gnarly's still sleeping." Snoring loudly at that. She knew he had shut his bedroom door last night before she passed out, now however that door was ajar. Likely left that way when he stepped out to cover her up. That alone made her relax, it showed that he cared, even if he did leave her in a compromising position. Turning backwards to the bathroom door, she attempts to turn the knob. Wondering why she didn't attempt that with the Brownstone's front porch she chalked it up to stress. She wasn't thinking clearly. As it opens she scurries in without a light and examines the toilet. "What man puts the toilet seat down?" With a pucker she sighs, "A good man."

Using her shoe she uses her toe to up lift the seat up. Sitting down in rapid fashion she relieves her aching bladder. As she finishes she eyes her coochie, then a roll of toilet paper. "Dammit! Air dry it is. Ewww!" Hygiene was very important to her. Not today. The scent of urine alone wrinkled her nose. Of course, having been finger fucked into a flood of stimulation didn't help her body odor. Perfume only a temporary hero. Casting an awkward knee up, she flushes the toilet.

What now? She couldn't step outside his apartment for help, settling for return to the sofa. The less people knew of her situation the better. She didn't want anyone slipping up and calling the Police out of concern. Especially her landlady Naomi. Roy had already mentioned her after seeing that she had called, just before destroying her cell and kicking it into the sewer. Losing that phone had created all kinds of chaos. There went her Uber app to make money. Loads of numbers for people and places that she hadn't memorized. She was due to work at Barbarians tonight, tomorrow off at least. Maybe she could switch nights to give her time to think things through. Of course, Roy might not appreciate her deviation. While upset over his controlling asshole threats, the less she resisted the better for everyone she knew, including her. Not that she wanted to be any man's sex slave, she really didn't have much choice. Fleeing would only hurt loved ones. Added to the fact her budget was tight as it was, getaway cash was limited. Her biggest fear was just what Roy might demand of her. After seeing the face of the Officer, whom had pulled her over in the early morning, flick his tongue at her, she just knew the Police line up was going to be reversed. Not in her favor. Wanting to cry some more she huffed her cheeks, tilting her gaze toward Gnarly's bedroom.

"I need my life back. Time to wake up my Jailer." She frowns, "At least he's a good looking Jailer." Rolling her eyes at her thoughts, certainly not the time she stands up and strides toward the bedroom door. His burley snarls aggressive. Facing the Lion's den she uses her hip to usher the door wide. Big mistake.

Eying him laying in bed, he was totally nude sprawled out on his back. His beast hard but drooping slightly to the left. Even in his slumber the Rocker maintained a regal stature. Whining under her breath she couldn't take her eyes off of it. "Why me?"

After standing there uncertain of waking him, she concluded she had very little choice. The cuffs were killing her circulation. Under better conditions, being cuffed in the presence of hot stud muffin might be thrilling. Okay, still thrilling. "Stop thinking about sex." She shakes her head. How could she possibly ponder such a thing after Roy? Turning her back to Gnarly she lowered her gaze, taking in a deep breath before a sudden directional lift of her chin. Now looking up at the ceiling she exhales. "Whatever."

Turning on her heels, she decides to crawl up on his mattress at the foot of his bed. There she quietly moves toward Gnarly, eventually getting the nerve to straddle the 6'3 Rocker's torso. Her sudden weight over him he snores his last. Breaking chorus his eyes barge open with a groggy narrowing.

"Wake up Sunshine." She frowns.

"If you're looking for a lock pick, I think my dick might be too large."

"HAHA! Thanks for being here for me. Don't read too much into the seating arrangement. Just getting your attention."

"Oh, you had my attention at Cub jersey."

"Awww! Gnarly? I know you want to help me but, I...can't involve you. If I say too much loved ones with pay for my loose lips." She grits her teeth at her choice of words. "Not these lips." She glares down at herself. "Not a hooker. Thought of being an escort. Anyways...Just please get these cuffs off. Help me figure out a way to get Naomi's master key for my apartment, so I can get dressed, and get my other car key. That is if my car hasn't been towed already."

"Yes or no...Bad Cop?" She nods a reluctant confirmation. "Rape you?"

"I guess you could say that. No intercourse except rough fingers. Gnarly? Please...I can't give you all the gory details. It's safer if I don't. For myself, and you. Naomi too." She groans at how much she was revealing.

"He's only one man."

"No. He had help." She closes her eyelids, puffing her cheeks. "Another cop pulled me over. Roy must have been a ride along."

"Roy is his name?"

"Dammit!" She tilts her head back gruffly, "Uggggggh! Yes, his name is Roy Brennon."

"So, other Cops are helping him."

"Yes. I don't know how many is the problem. That scares the hell out of me. Roy told me to obey him whenever he calls or he would find a way to punish me. Whether it be planting something on me to get me arrested...or others. Gnarly? I don't want him to stop Naomi and plant drugs or something. Just let me figure this out, even if I have to endure his fucked up desires."

"I have your back Blue. Front too, at the moment." He rubs his chin eying her gorgeous breasts, well poised due to her tilted back shoulders. Cuffs did wonders.

"Only you would think about sex when I'm in bad situation."

"Bad at this very second?"

"Shit!" She laughs at herself. "Nooo! I like it here. Dammit, Gnarly. I must be out of my mind. I've felt your dick throbbing under my ass since I took a seat. Don't think for a second I haven't considered..."

"Hopping on?" He smirks.

With a winced expression she hops up and down on him roughly, not sexually, but as a get even "FUCK YOU!" that was never verbalized. The wind taken out of his sails he chuckles.

"I'll settle for that. Hop off I'll get dressed, and get you into your apartment."

"Got anything I can wear in the meantime?"

"Yeah." He stretches over to his bedside stand and retrieves a sleeping mask. Her eyes bulge.

"Don't you dare." She reacts avoiding his playful advances.

"Might as well complete your bondage act."

"Stop!" She begins giggling, knowing he was only teasing her. Having been molested or not, Crystal Balou needed a good laugh. "Be serious."

"Fine!" He drops the blinder to the mattress.

Eying it laying there she sighs, "Not what I meant."

"Well now!" He snatches up the mask as she leans forward. He moves the elastic band around her head and positions the blinder over her eyes. "I hate losing those big blue eyes."

"Right now I'm living in dark times Gnarly. I might as well get used to it." She drops over him and wiggles her body into a stretched out relaxation. Letting her lips roam his chest and neck, made Gavin feel guilty. Stopping her by gripping her shoulders, she hesitates.

"We don't have to do this Blue."

"Shut up and seduce me. Before I change my mind."

Reaching his muscular arms downward he squeezes both of her ass cheeks, scooting her body higher. Feeling her nipples trail his chest hair he rolls his eyes. Her lips located his. They kissed for a steamy ten minutes straight. Wrists aching or not, she enjoyed her dilemma.

Rolling her over carefully so as not to hurt her arms, he storms her body in trailing kisses. Neckline pelts took her breath away. Bruises avoided as best he could, knowing their tenderness must be agony, he mouths her nipples and inhales their succulence. She whimpers at his considerate torment.

"Gnarly..." She calls out, not even wanting a reply. He didn't. She wished that her hands could reach out for him. Unable to she thanked God for this man. Not for his concern for her well being, but..."God, I love it when you swirl your tongue around my areolas." He could feel her nipples growing within his mouth. Without a sound he continues his journey. Kissing down over her abs, he wags his tongue inside her belly button. Giggles and huffs of pleasure are offered up. As he moves lower she whimpers, warm breath from his nostrils tempting her micro thin strip of pubic hair. Suddenly, she arches her hips.

"Gnarly? I'm...unclean. Since Roy, and I just peed in your restroom." Ignoring her he devoured her pussy anyway. "Ohhhhh, fuck! Thank you Gavin." She squealed at his tongues burrowing within her. No fingers applied for fear of her emotions Gavin merely fed. She couldn't have been happier. Cumming beneath his tongues desirable intrusion Gnarly continued his feast. Not until a second flood dousing his chin, did he relent. Breathless, she lay there as he moved lower lifting one leg after another kissing every inch until reaching her heels.

"Should have took those off earlier. Wasn't thinking."

"At least I was wearing something around you." She giggles as he gently removes them, massaging her feet makes her coo. "That feels delightful." Sucking on her toes, even more of a surprise. "I've...never had my toes sucked on. Very nice"

Shocked further he guides her over on to he belly. Moving back upward, he kisses her legs up to her ass. There she lifts her hips as his exhales glaze between the crevice of her shapely ass. After a good number of kisses over her cheeks he pries them apart before licking her anal button. Her mind reeled at the unexpected sensations. "Another first. Oh my God!" He tortured her pucker for five minutes, eying her cuffed hands looking rough in places from being worn so long. Tempted to halt his love making quest, he hears her questioning his hesitation.

"Please don't stop."

Another two minutes he gives her what she needed. Hopeful that this excursion was the right thing to do. In a brash move his knees pry her legs wider. She complimented his approach by spreading as wide as possible. Feeling the tip of his crown teasing her cheeks, she moans. Slapping both cheeks with his dick in a playful paddling, Gnarly lined his beast up to her tight little pussy and slowly penetrated her. Hearing a deafening, "Yesssss!" her quivers led him to believe she was happy.

Hovering over her back, he thunders forward at an increasing rate. Each insertion hearing a begging, "Oh God!" his retreat a disappointed, "Nooo!" Back and forth he heard her exhausted pleas. Finally, he chuckles and reaches up to her neck for the dangling ball gag. She knew what he intended and opened her mouth wide for it to be applied. Her fingers digging up at his belly for attention. Rising to his knees he abandons her touch in favor of guiding her hips higher. Knees lifting her along with his encouragement he fucks her doggy style relentlessly. In a rash move Gnarly grips the cuffs between her hands and drags her higher still. Her face buried into his mattress. Lost in her moans, there was no pain. His other hand swats her ass cheek five dramatic times, each impact she rallies a muffled, "Fuck yes."

Seeing her ecstasy he goes further. Hand leaving her reddened cheeks reaches North to snatch up her blond hair. Tugging her head back she cries out her compressed desires. "Haaardr."

The gift destroyed her mind. Not only did she have a screaming orgasm, but she stained his bedding beyond hope. For an hour he ravaged her holes. Moving from pussy to anal. He heard, 'Owwww!" more than a few times. Every time he considered stopping she whimpered, "Mooooore!" Smirking he stayed on track. Watching his buried beast slipping in and out of her anus, gave him pleasure. He enjoyed seeing himself in beautiful women. Crystal Balou was in a class by herself. He never skipped class. Except to get stoned.

Feeling himself ready to shoot a wondrous load, he decides to pull out of her ass and pepper her cheeks. Cooing at his guttural grunts, and falling raindrops she quakes. Exhausted sounds leaving her, she hears water running in his bathroom. Obviously, he was cleaning himself up. She lay there breathing heavy with the biggest smile she had ever had. Within her mind she counted her blessings. "Thank you Gavin. I could get used to that." That of course she kept to herself.

Hearing the water shut off, Gavin dons his sweats, before plucking up jingling keys. Chin lifted she mumbles, "Don't leave me like this." in garbled words. He most certainly did. She struggled but stayed put.

Across the hall he goes to Crystal's apartment door and unlocks it. He had Naomi's Master keyring due to his work on the third floor vacancies all along. She trusted Gavin not to abuse them by entering the other apartments. She knew he wouldn't without good reason. Entering, Gavin took in her own furnishings. crystal had taste. Baseball memorabilia everywhere he looked. Pictures on the wall of family, obviously a tight knit bunch. Certainly Cubs fans, photos in Wrigley Field all over the collage. One picture stood out, Crystal and another Man. Pretty safe bet they were in love. Handsome devil to be sure.

Halting his snooping, he found her extra car key in a bowl on her dresser. She was a neat freak, everything had a place. Hitting her closet he discovered her Cubs jersey, knowing very well it fit her. Recalling the shorts she wore that day in her dresser drawer he snatched them up. Now all he had to do was figure out how to get those cuffs off of her.

Heading back to his apartment he sits her things on his kitchen counter. Snapping up his Jeep keys he headed down to look through his tool kit for something to use. It took awhile.

In his absence, a certain Colombian Goddess noted him leave. Opening her door, she sneaks across the hall, entering Gavin's domain. Even after him telling her no to other things, he did say that she could do his laundry. Noticing Crystal's clothing and key on the counter she smiles. "Maestro ha estado ocupado." Yes, he certainly had been busy.

Tiptoe, Isabella spies Crystal on his bed through the opened door. Grinning from ear to ear at Crystal's predicament, until she notes the harshly stained sheets. That was not acceptable. Without a word she marches in, and begins stripping the bed. Crystal knowing someone was there presumed it was Gnarly. Griping at being bound, still in her blindness, she's forced to roll over on the mattress enabling Isabella to remove the fitted sheet.

"What the hell Gnarly?" Crystal gasped, as she loses her battle, the sheets entirely tugged away, and bunched up in Isabella's arms. Leaving Crystal with her mind blown, Izzy takes the sheets to her apartment and places them in her clothes basket. Gnarly's door left ajar.

Five minutes later Gnarly returns with his tool box. Seeing his door open he bulges his eyes. Without warning Isabella exits her apartment singing along to her iPod. Moving past him swiftly, she pinches his ass, and barges into his apartment. Before he could stop Izzy, she rounded his dinette marching right up to his bed. Gavin grit his teeth at her insistence. Singing aloud to Conchita's song, Tres Segundos, Izzy climbs on the mattress between Crystal's legs and produces a hair pin from her raven locks. Izzy had a beautiful singing voice.

"Well I'll be damned." Gnarly huffs as the Colombian beauty picks the cuffs locking mechanism with ease. "Smart girl."

Feeling a release of her shackles Crystal whimpered, "YESSSSSS!" Before she could roll over Isabella wipes a finger over Crystal's damp bottom gathering wetness of Gavin's cum and licks her fingertip, offering him a devastating mile, and bright brown eyes. Slipping away as Crystal removes her blindfold and ball gag she sees Izzy waltz past Gavin in the doorway.

"Diviértete Maestro." Have fun indeed.

"What just happened?" Crystal dropped her jaw.

He notes his bedding gone, and winces toward his front door with a chuckle. "Looks like laundry day. Our resident escape artist saved me a hour of trying to snip those cuffs off."

He lifts his tool box with a scowl. "Not much in here was gonna make it easy."

"Unbelievable. I suppose I should thank her later."

"Gut tells me Izzy knew those cuffs weren't the toy kind. She's somethin'." He sits his tool box down beside his door, "Oh! Got your keys and a change of clothes."

"Naomi knows?"

"Not yet." He dangles the Master keys before her. "I had her apartment keys already."

"WHAT? You could have let me in earlier?" She leaps to her feet fuming, fists clenched until the rawness of her wrists make her wince.

"Could have...didn't. You needed to open up about this crap Blue."

Glaring at him bitterly she lets out a devastating, "FUCK!" In less than a heartbeat she charges Gnarly and leaps into his arms. Kissing him on the mouth so hard he nearly toppled backwards. Teetering he squeezes her ass as her legs wrapped his waist. Five minutes later, with arms around his neck she looks him in the eyes. "Thank you Gnarly."

"Anytime, Blue."

"More often." She giggles. "Once I figure a way out of this."

"I'll help you out. Just gotta be smart about it."

"Roy can't think you know about him."