All Comments on 'Go Burn Yourself'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
good story from her pov

but i cannot give the story 10 1/2 stars. so... 5 stars and a hearty Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the bastard and his bitch both need to be burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not up to your standards. Plus the story is incorrect. Yes I realize it’s fiction. The truth is different. Women actually cheat just a bit more statistically than men. Not enough to really matter but still it’s a common enough misconception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish people would check out statistics before quoting false things as fact. 29% of men who were married at least once have had an adulterous, extramarital affair while married by the time they reach their 50s. By contrast, 19% of women. The percentage for men has not changed much in 25 years, though the percentage for women has increase about 50% (i.e. from 13%) in same time frame. Thatbis for extramarital affairs. If you are talking about any infidelities (at least once) in any exclusive relationship (going steady, engaged, married, etc), then the number for men is 58% and 54% for women having committed an infidelity at least once. What is the difference? Here infidelity can include dating, kissing, making out, groping, handjobs, fingering, etc with another person. Then the two sexes equalize. But nit when it comes to affairs. Anyways both the ex wife and the ex husband are repulsive people.

amyyumamyyumabout 1 year ago

On my second reading I knew there was a reason why I favorited this story. I would have loved it if you had her get revenge on Brian after the fact, but it's great as is. 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I read it again, and I was thinking Brian was cheating with Newt’s wife.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Fun little story. After reading a lot of these Loving Wives / burn the bitch stories, I'd love to read a couple of burn the bastard stories. The different perspective in this story was interesting. How about a second part where she burns her ex? M.a.d. and all that?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't rate it cause the scale only goes to 5 and they did say rate by length. It'd be a solid 7 but I'm ugly.

OdessaLesOdessaLes9 months ago

Another great story, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it, the tone, the humor all of it, but I have to say, you took a huge risk. After basically spending the entire story calling men shallow and driven by childlike ego and every else, you tell us to rate the story based on the size of our dicks.... it only goes up to 5. XD Im happy to give you a 5star, but I wonder how many people are refusing to rate it because the dick measure doesnt go high enough xD

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

She can and sue bitch Brenda and company for alienation of affection and morals clauses. I'm on this ladies side. We need more loving men caught cheaters stories. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bitter author not worth discussing

photogman18photogman187 months ago

Both were POSs. I detest the feminazi MC. Brian was scum too. They deserved each other. He was just a step ahead and used the BTB to assuage his guilt.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Sorry, there are no fractions on the 0 to 5-Star scoreboard. But does seem to be a fact that being a female makes you the target of the "Loving Wives" category of stories. I'd be afraid to read any "Loving Husbands" stories!

I'll lie a fraction of an inch or two and give the story a 5 .......

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

Sorry to say, but she is so correct about little boy fragile egos. It far too often makes them do things not in their best long term interests, hurting multiple families, relationships, friendships and kids. And that doesn't even address the bitterness that ruins their future happiness because their ego was hurt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous