Go West, Young Man! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped in mid-suction. his hand cupped my chin and I saw a quizzical look to his eyes. I thought for a second he was getting cold feet, or maybe conversely that he would make me beg to continue. And I would have. But it was something a bit more routine (for Jeff.) "Have you forgotten a little something?" He quizzed me. The devilish smile returned to his smug face. And with his fingers, he flicked at the diamond-hard nubs of my perky nipples, straining through the suddenly translucent restraint of my top and underwear.

I remembered with a sheepish smile and my twitchy fingers fumbled with the delicate buttons of my blouse. I guess that since I had come this far... I know the rules that we always play by. I am supposed to be topless when I suck his cock. And at this point, on my knees without panties and my nephew's slick cock in my hand, what more could happen if we were caught now? My aeriola could be plainly seen through the sweat-dampened cotton of my blouse. And if I am to be fired and humiliated, it may as well be for giving my nephew a blowjob the way he likes it. If we're exposed, we'll probably be cast away to some far-off island like lepers, so why the hell not? Being someone's sex- slave can have an empowering effect.

I yanked my top and bra off like I was on fire. Then slumped back to my knees and fed his thick, heavy rod into my gaping mouth. I moaned lustily and drooled heavily, the foaming splatter coating my bouncing breasts. I don't know if Jeff was proud of my dedication to his blowjob etiquette or if he was stunned by my blatant disregard for all established work-place norms. But after only a moment's hesitation, he resumed his powerful thrusting and launched his amazing organ down my horny throat. The humming sound and my rocking on the hard floor created a ghostly noise, but it was a steady rhythm that distracted me in my task. I was oblivious to the ruckus.

Once more, Jeff stopped my attempt at fellatio and again I was puzzled. Then I heard it. A hard rapping on my door alerted me that my secretary was anxiously inquiring about my health. Startled at first, I was relieved to remember that the door was locked. I giggled quietly and then confirmed to her that I was having stomach problems and that my nephew was aiding me, and would soon be taking me home. Jeff smiled at the easy deception and grabbed a solid hold of my hair. He grunted loudly and pushed harder, not wanting to be interrupted again. I opened wide and prepared to swallow hard. This obscene scenario played out like a dark fantasy from a porn movie. The taboo thrill of incest and the erotic power of seduction moistened us both.

He pumped into me for five solid minutes. I squealed and moaned. He growled and grunted. His sweaty balls banged against my chin, my lipstick smeared and eye-liner caked to my face. The red-tinted sable locks were plastered to my face and neck, and thick streams of slobber funneled down my abundant cleavage and settled in a gooey puddle at the soaked triangle of matted, black curls that was my soaked cunt.

Jeff pounded his sturdy tool deep down my throat until I felt certain that I would strangle or retch. Then with a violent shudder and a throaty grunt, I tasted the salty essence of the syrupy soup that he blasted against my tonsils. I felt the sudden expansion of his mammoth prick as he deposited his dense seed in my mouth. My reddened cheeks worked like a bellows and his cock thrust at me with urgency. Sweat flowed freely from every pore, and we were soon glistening and our flesh rubbed raw. We both uttered strange, thrumming sounds and finally the climax came for each. My cheeks worked rapidly to clear my mouth so I could breathe and my pussy exploded, leaving an incriminating stain on the rug. Finally his firm cock softened and the piston-action subsided.

I took his sticky half-limp tool in my hand and sucked the remaining semen from the snaky shaft. My breathing was just leveling-off but I was still in heat. I surveyed the damage already done to my body; bruises on my knees and tits, hair a rat's nest of tangles, a hundred dollars worth of cosmetics smeared like clown makeup across my face and a cum-splattered designer outfit scattered around the room. My gaze brought me to Jeff's sculpted body. I admired the golden tan that showed perfectly the well-defined abs and dark, hairy chest that expanded with his measured breaths. I rose from sore, stiff knees and fell back on a cleared space on my desk. My hand grabbed for his long lean cock, that was just starting to fill-out again, bringing him down on top of me. The cool, polished oak felt soothing under my hot, wet ass. I guided his semi-erect missile to the damp, pink opening of my tight pussy and helped to feed his enormous pole into the secure, comforting passage that had become his personal harbor. His newly revived cock engorged quickly.

The instant his monstrous tool lodged in my welcoming snatch, I felt the steely prick begin to expand and lengthen, filling my anxious box. He found his rhythm and lifted my legs to his shoulders, exposing my bruised genitals in a most unladylike fashion. My breasts bounced in enticing figure-eights on my chest, just the way he liked to see. His long, firm strokes pushed me across the desk, my nails reaching for some kind of hold. He took a firm grasp of my tits, twisting and pulling on them, then taking tiny bites from their jiggly flesh. He began again to pump in earnest and I writhed in ecstasy, scratching grooves in his back with my long, pink nails. I pleaded with him to fuck me harder and deeper.

Thank goodness for young men. He drilled me a second time. Never stopping. Never letting up. My orgasms were strong, earth-shattering and continuous. After a few more minutes of feverish thrusting, I saw the muscles of his chest and abdomen ripple and his red cheeks were puffing air like a locomotive. Then with another guttural grunt and a giant push from his pelvis, slamming into my sore, sweat-soaked cunt, I felt the gush of molten energy crashing waves of pleasure inside of me. This was the fuck that I always wanted, even though I never actually realized it until now!

Jeff collapsed in a sweaty, slippery heap on my messy torso. He kissed and licked at my D-cups and twisted the perky nipples in his teeth. Then he rose above me, sweat still dripping from his neck and chest on to me. He leeringly appraised my curvy physique, drenched in all of his sloppy fluids and eyed the satisfied, slightly ashamed smile creasing my glowing face. He knew now, and I knew too, that I would forever be his bitch and that our relationship, though a bit unconventional and kinky, worked to please us both.

We sneaked out the private entrance, and in the car on the drive home we mostly giggled like school kids after the prom, and rehashed the parts of that exciting, clandestine affair that thrilled us most. And then he surprised me. "Julie," he hesitantly started, "you're a good fuck." I laughed at the phrase, (it wasn't quite poetry.) But I truly smiled at his meaning. He continued, "I think we're going to have a great time. I like fucking you and you're learning to give terrific blowjobs."

I was laughing still when we entered the house and I saw that the answering machine held a message. It was my sister's voice, saying that she would be here the day after tomorrow. We both sobered-up quick.

After a quiet dinner I broached the subject of his mom, Tracy. She would be moving in with us until she got settled, then would find a place of her own, Jeff would probably go with her, maybe not. But our affair was definitely done. This meant that a lot of changes had to be made in a very short time. First, Jeff would have to move all of his clothes and magazines out of my bedroom and back down the hall. Plus the little "playthings" that we have collected will need to be secured somewhere or destroyed. That included fuzzy hand-cuffs, x-movies, dildoes, creams, butt plugs and more. And we both had to get used to wearing underwear again, and no jokes whatsoever about each other's endowments. It almost seemed like were on the verge of divorce, or like a young couple whose parents would be coming for a visit. Separate beds, separate baths, no touching... it was going to be rough.

At night, we agreed that this would be our last evening together because there needed to be some new arrangements in place the next day. we started a bit more awkwardly than ever before, not knowing how we would leave things, and he was terribly silent throughout. I understood his issue. That for about two months, he was having his way sexually with his Aunt, fucking her and receiving blowjobs on a regular basis. Even I had to admit that the sudden reversal would be crushing, and just as my sexual rosebud had opened to the sun, it would wither and die on the vine.

We were in bed, I was strumming and kissing his chest, marveling at the way his cock reacted to my touch. After his shower, it started shriveled and small, then it would uncoil as I stroked it with my pussy-lubed hand and tender licks. It stretched-out and expanded like it was a float being inflated for a parade. I looked into his eyes and winked. He looked so forlorn as if he knew that this was it. As his organ reached it's full, gigantic dimensions I circled over it, prepared to suck one last time.

I felt the abrupt searching digit of his right hand inching it's path into my tightly clenched asshole. He slowly twisted his finger and wedged it in up to the webbing of his hand. My butt shuddered once but then loosened and warmed to the exploratory pokes. I was fairly certain of what he was pondering, when I noticed the sly smile on his face and the bright twinkle in his sparkling eyes. But we were on different tracks.

That's when I heard him say, "What do you think would happen if Mom found out about us?"

"Did I hear that right?" I shrieked. "There is no us, that can never happen! Make sure everything is hidden and don't ever mention it. She wouldn't think that this was funny if she grows to be ninety."

"But maybe she would like some sex too," he reasoned, sounding almost plausible. "After all it's been a while for her. And there's that big set of tits going to waste." He just laughed, I couldn't believe my ears.

"No-no-no-no!! Are you crazy?!? This is your mother that we're talking about, my sister. Never let on. Not one little clue, do you hear?"

"Maybe we could just sound her out...?"

As I cut him off, and screamed out the single word "No," he must have seen or heard something that he found intriguing by the "O" shape of my lips. He plunged his solid pillar of flesh deep into my throat, filling my throat and taking my breath away. He pumped his cock into me with the force of a tornado, and held my head so I couldn't move. I sputtered and gagged, choking and slobbering fully. Then he flooded me with his creamy seed and I devoured it. Gallons of steaming, viscous fluid poured down my throat and spilled out of my lips, cascading onto my chin, neck and tits. I had swallowed a ton of it and still bathed in it's comforting warmth. I gasped out a staggering, coughing admission, "My Gawd," I rasped breathlessly. "That was the best load yet. I love your cum. I wish we could fuck forever."

"We can," he said to me with a toothy grin. "You're just going to have to tell her."

***

The end

Votes and comments welcome.