Go West, Young Man! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all new to me but the erotic spirit of the moment drove me to please her. My own pussy was on fire from the excitement of this novel encounter. Just a touch on my clit would send me into orbit. I ground my sensitive, wet mound on the bed and forced my finger to it's furthest reach inside her anal cavity. She shrieked with unaccustomed passion and her hips rose in the air, I kissed her moist twat one last time, then I felt the fire in my gut. We were both still for a brief second, and then we exploded at the same instant. I came hard, shocking myself with the violence of the eruption. I had never climaxed without some physical contact on my clit. Tracy's second furious orgasm, following so closely after the first tremendous one, seemed to even surprise her. Her ass sucked my finger in, and I continued the steady pumping rhythm, as much as my disoriented body permitted. The strong contractions of her uterus and the continual flow of the viscous liquid washed my fingers from her cunt.

After about five minutes of this I collapsed on her sweaty, heaving body. My cheeks were dusted with her flaking, dried fluids. We were both gasping for air and experiencing something new and daring. My clit was too sore to be touched and her nipples were as hard as diamonds. My finger was finally dislodged from her greasy ass with a slight plop, and she settled back to the sheets in an exhausted heap. She stroked my reddened cheek and brushed her long fingers through my tangled mop.

Moments passed, then there was a noise. We heard at the same time, the deeply inebriated call of her son, slurring words and bumping into furniture down below. "Hey, where is everyone? Why's it so dark in here? Mom, Aunt Jul, where are you?" We heard a wooden chair being dragged along the floor and the refrigerator open, rattling the glass. This bought us a little time, as we jumped from each other's arms. Then we noticed the actual time. It had been hours since the initial seduction on the patio began.

Tracy called out to Jeff, "Hey honey, your aunt and I are having a private talk in my room, and we lost track of time. I'm anxious to hear about your night." He didn't answer and we worried for a minute that he might be stumbling up the stairs at this very moment. I peeked out the door and Tracy ducked into a quick shower. He wasn't ready for more steps, so I took my turn in the shower and we both found clean pajamas to slip into. We emerged from the room only to find that he had stumbled to his bed and passed out. We both heaved a heavy sigh of relief and contentment before parting ways to our separate rooms. Armed with enough fantasy material to be stranded on an island with, though I didn't think I would be alone long, I was intending to recreate the night's events and hope to see where this may lead. Tracy gently patted me on the backside as I opened my door. She kissed my cheek softly but then her voice hardened when she whispered to me, "You're a good little slut. Next time I want to taste your pussy. When you use your dildo tonight, think of me." No need to worry about that!

the end

Comments and votes welcomed