Go With the Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say anything right now." Gordon got up from his desk and came around to the front of his desk in front of where Yohanna was sitting. He leaned back against the edge of his desk as he continued. "I imagine it is difficult for you and Miguel to afford any significant monthly loan payment yet. I have a way you can pay me back without costing you a cent. In fact, I hope it will be enjoyable. It will also insure your continued employment here with regular raises."

"I don't understand."

"You have said in the past that you were indebted to me, and you would do anything for me. Did you really mean that?"

"Well, yes to a certain extent."

"'We'll see. Yohanna, give me your right hand."

"Excuse me?"

"Give me your right hand or go clear out your desk."

"Yes sir." She extended her right hand until it was inches from the front of his trousers.

"Did you notice my bulge when we hugged after you showed me your new wardrobe?"

"Yes. I was embarrassed at noticing it."

"Did you dislike it, or did you consider that it was a compliment to how sexy I thought you looked?"

"I guess I hoped it was a compliment."

"Okay, how about giving my bulge a return compliment with your hand?"

Yohanna did not have much time to make a major decision in her life. She knew that she and Miguel could not make it without her job. If they broke their lease, there was a substantial penalty. That and a 5% raise and the forgiveness of a $2500 debt was such a huge temptation that she dare not resist. "Maybe he won't go any further." He reached out and started rubbing the front of his pants. Then she gripped his penis and moved her hand up and down on it. It grew even larger. She was proud she could make it larger.

Soon Gordon was saying, "I'm afraid I'm going to explode in my pants. How about letting it out?"

Yohanna knew the minute he said that where this was going. Her mind immediately created a space that she mentally went to in order to separate what she was about to do from her life with Miguel. She was now in a different world. Without saying a word, she unzipped his pants and pulled both pants and boxer shorts down. His large penis bounced up and down in front of her. She knew what to do next.

It took her a while to adjust her mouth to his size. She could not deepthroat it like she could Miguel's. She concentrated on lathering the top half of his dick with her tongue. Licks and sucks on his balls were interspersed with the loving of his penis. He indicated he was ready to blow. She was not a big fan of swallowing, but she was sure that's what he expected. Soon, she was gagging on the volume of sperm shooting into her mouth. The initial spurt went right down her throat and the surprise made it difficult for her to swallow the rest. Her face was streaked with subsequent shots, but she did not try and dodge any. Once he was finished, she cleaned him off with her tongue and asked to be allowed to clean herself up. Gordon had a private half bath off his office for her to remove the evidence of her fellatio.

She came back in his office. Her attitude was business-like but pleasant. "How often will I have to do that to pay off the loan?"

"I don't know just yet. As much as I like blowjobs, I want to find out what it is like to have sex with you. Once I know what sex with you feels like, I can put a monetary value on it and give you an idea of how long it will take to repay me."

"You want to have sex now?"

"No. I think this will do for today. I have a meeting in a half hour."

"And the rest of my probationary evaluation?"

"Go home and tell your husband you are now a permanent, full-time employee and have earned a 5% raise."

Yohanna spent a lot of time in the ladies' room at work checking for signs of stray sperm on her clothing or body before she went home. She was surprised how calm she was. Although she didn't feel like she was raped, she knew she had been taken advantage of. When she looked in the mirror, she saw the same expression she had seen on her father's face when he had to do something against his principles for the good of his family. She believed she had just done the same. Everything would be fine as long as Miguel didn't find out. She didn't want anything to interfere with her marriage. Losing her job would definitely interfere. Becoming Mr. Ramer's office wife might not if she was careful, very careful.

That night, she and Miguel celebrated her raise and permanent employment at dinner. He was happy for and proud of her. Yohanna told Miguel to leave the dirty dishes in the sink. She led him into the bedroom and stripped his clothes off. Standing naked he asked, "What's this all about, Yohanna?"

She said, "I was afraid you might be forgetting how much I love you. Even though the raise shows I am appreciated at work, you must understand that your appreciation means more to me than any job or the work I have to do to keep the job. Tonight, I am making love to you my dear husband. You can fuck me later. I hope that's okay with you."

"I believe Miguelito down there is showing you that I think it's okay." Miguel didn't catch the significance of the 'or the work I have to do to keep my job' comment.

*****

It was two weeks later that Yohanna got the call to come to Mr. Ramer's office. It was the call she was expecting. She didn't even ask what she was supposed to do. She closed and locked the door behind her. Her rationalization of what would probably become an office routine, put her in a zone where she would accept and maybe even enjoy his sexual advances. Yohanna was determined her time with Gordon was not going to be connected to her home life. She went up to Gordon, put her arms around his neck, and started kissing him. He responded by kissing back and caressing her body. In a couple of minutes, she stopped and asked, "Where do you want to take me, lover?"

He looked down at his desk. After clearing a space on his desk, she bent over the desk and raised her skirt to show she had no panties on. They had been removed as soon she had gotten his call. She spread her legs in preparation for his onslaught. Gordon surprised her by licking her first, both labia and rosebud. In a few minutes, she was focused on the pleasure her body was feeling and not what this activity represented in her marriage. Given the sensations her body was experiencing, it was not too difficult.

Gordon eased his penis into her wet channel. His width meant slow going despite her lubrication. Her sensations grew as each inch penetrated her waiting channel. Yohanna was about ready to beg him to fuck her when he started moving back and forth. Her lower body shook in pleasure. It was a mini-orgasm. She had previously had an image of having to fake orgasms when Gordon had sex with her. Yohanna soon knew that she would not have to act. She could feel a giant orgasm building. It was almost impossible not to scream when she exploded in the biggest climax she had ever experienced. Gordon withdrew before he had ejaculated inside her.

Yohanna had the presence of mind to get on her knees to repay Gordon for her climax. This time she eagerly sucked him. When he warned her, she awaited his cum and this time had no problem taking in every drop of him. Again, she cleaned him up afterwards.

"Well, Gordon. What value do you put on that?"

"If you can continue you to fuck me like that again, your payment won't take very long."

"I guess I'll need another loan then." The home wife Yohanna was surprised to hear those words coming out of her mouth. But it was the office wife Yohanna that was speaking.

Yohanna's ability to compartmentalize her office life and her home life allowed for the status quo to continue at both places. A couple of years went by and both office and home relationships seemed to get better. Her raises, bonuses and other perks came fairly frequently. The repayment of the loan was never mentioned again. Some of the extra money she received went for even sexier work outfits, but most of her extra pay went to help make a down payment on a house. Soon after moving into the house, she and Miguel, who had moved up to being a Certified Mechanic which meant a nice raise for him, planned to start their family. She knew she had to consult someone else before making that decision.

"Gordon, Miguel and I want to start our family soon. That will mean a change in our relationship."

"I guess we can stop until you get pregnant, but we can start back up until it's close to delivery time."

"As much as I love fucking you, Gordon, I feel like we need to stop as soon as I go off the pill. I want this baby and me to belong to Miguel, and only Miguel, from Day 1 where one of his sperm attaches itself to one of my eggs. I don't see coming back to you as a lover after that. It's too costly to my soul to maintain two worlds in which to be devoted to a different man. I'm sorry."

"I don't know if I can agree to that. Yohanna, you don't know how often I've anguished knowing that you have continued to have sex with your husband. Whenever I have sex with Alice, I imagine it's you. She's been very happy with the improvement in our sex life. I don't see why we can't continue."

"Gordon, I have been blessed to have several years with a devoted husband and a skilled lover. I have been lucky that my two worlds have not collided. I have paid a huge emotional price to keep my worlds separated. Now, I want only one world. I need only one world. That world needs to be my family with Miguel and a baby. Please don't make it any harder than it is."

"Are you threatening to quit?"

"My hope is to only take maternity leave when it's time and then come back when I'm able. Are you saying you will have a problem working with me if we're not lovers?"

"Yes, and you will too. I'll bet it won't be too long before you change your mind. What we've had has been too beneficial for both of us. You've gotten used to the perks I've provided."

"I know it will be difficult on me. Like I said, you have been a fantastic lover. But I'm sure you will find another secretary to be your office wife."

"You think you'll be that easy to replace? I thought we had something very special. I have trouble seeing it end. Don't you?"

"Yes, Gordon. That's why I thought we might have a three day -- two night 'seminar' we both had to attend to end our arrangement before I stop taking the pill. We've never had an overnight, much less a whole day."

"That sounds attractive. Even though I don't like the idea of breaking up, I guess I can live with that. You make the arrangements. Here, take my personal credit card."

"Thank you, Gordon - for everything."

*****

Once Yohanna had booked three days and two nights at a resort in a neighboring state, she began constructing the story about a conference in which Mr. Ramer would need a secretary to come with him. As soon as she had made the arrangements, it was time to tell Miguel.

"Miguel, it looks like I'm going to have to go to a seminar with Mr. Ramer. He's the featured speaker and needs me to help with his presentations. It's very important for his career and I feel honored to be selected to go with him."

"Three days? Just you and Ramer? No one else from the office is going? I smell something fishy. You've never had to travel overnight before. Is there something going on between you two?"

"Miguel, we've been married for three years. I have trusted you every day and you have trusted me every day. Haven't you felt like you are the only man in my life when I'm here with you?"

"Yes, but... "

She was careful how she worded her next statement. "There is no reason for you to be suspicious. Miguel, I promise you that I will be as loyal to you on the trip as I have been all the time we have been married. No man can replace you in my heart. Don't forget what Mr. Ramer has done for us. It's important for me to support him as his secretary and because he has been so good to us. You must believe that nothing and no one is more important than coming home to you and beginning to make babies. While I'm gone, you can start thinking up names for the baby." She smiled and kissed Miguel passionately. They went to bed and made love.

On the day she was leaving, she left Miguel the name and phone number of the hotel as well as the room in which they would be staying. "You can call the hotel number and then my room number as the extension any time after dinner time, or I'll call you if you prefer. We can compare possible names. Miguel, we're about to start a major new chapter in our lives -- probably the most rewarding we will have as a married couple. Please, let's start it with joy and happiness and not doubt and jealousy."

"Okay. I'll miss you."

"I will too, and I will prove it to you when I get back." She kissed him good-bye.

*****

AT THE RESORT

"Oh, Gordon. That may have been our best sex ever. You certainly know how to make my body responsive. I'm so glad we did this."

"Are you glad enough that you've changed our mind about not being lovers anymore?"

"I will definitely miss this, but I won't change my mind. Can't we just enjoy our last few hours together?"

"I've thought of something that might change your mind." He got up out of bed and went to his suitcase. He brought out a couple of DVDs. "These are a few of the recordings I made of our times together. Do you think Miguel would enjoy seeing these?"

Yohanna was seething in anger. "Gordon, how could you? You've just trashed all the good memories that I had of our relationship. You just made it clear that I've been nothing but a common slut for you."

"Whatever. The question you need to answer is, 'Do we continue your office visits, or do I sink your marriage?'"

Before Yohanna could say anything, a loud voice came from an unknown source, "I think we'll have a say in that."

A shocked Gordon scanned the room and yelled, "Who the hell are you and where are you?"

"Oh, we're not anywhere close but we've been watching you two from the cameras we had installed. From what I can see, you could stand to lose a few pounds there Gordo."

"Shit, there are cameras in here. Who is the 'we' that is watching?"

"My name is Miguel, you know Yohanna's other husband, and I'm here with Alice, your other wife."

Alice spoke. "Hello, Gordon, Yohanna. Dear, I wish I could say that it was nice to see you, but that would be a lie. I can see, however, why Gordon chose you to seduce. You've got a lovely body dear."

Yohanna drew up the sheets to hide her nakedness. She cried out, "Miguel, we need to talk about this. Don't do anything you might regret. We can work this out."

"We sure do need to talk. I'll be waiting, but I have already started protecting myself. Don't try and use our credit card to pay for anything. It's been cancelled. Your personal things have been moved into the room that was going to be the nursery. I don't think we'll need that room now, at least not for the purpose we intended."

"Please don't say that, Miguel. I love you and I want to start a family with you. I did this for us."

"I can tell by your actions how much you love me. Just like you, the first thing I wanted to do when we decided to have a baby was to go out and fuck my boss. He wasn't very happy about that when I told him. The way you two have been going at it, you must be trying for twins."

Gordon growled, "How did you find out?"

Alice answered, "You can give me the credit dear. It may be the only time in our marriage that you have given me credit for anything. I happened to get a call from your credit card company about some charges on your card that didn't look right. Somehow, I doubted you wanted to buy a little black dress for me, and it was too small for you, so I had to surmise you weren't a transvestite. It didn't take much to find out which of the women in your office you were screwing and then to find her husband. Her husband really had trouble believing she would cheat on him.

"Yohanna, I don't understand how you could do this to a fine young man like Miguel. It hurt me to see him grieve so when I presented him proof of your and Gordon's playtime activities. I don't think he really believed it until we started watching you two. It's amazing how those little cameras can capture such a big picture. It only cost me about $3000 to pay the private investigators to set the electronics up so quickly once we knew the room number."

Gordon asked sheepishly, "Alice, can we talk about this before you make any hasty decisions?"

"Sure. But I don't think having divorce papers drawn up has been a hasty decision though. By the way, you need to find somewhere to sleep when you come back. I've had all the locks changed. Oh, and you probably will want to get your stuff out of the driveway before it rains. I'll send my lawyer's contact information to your office although I'm not sure your boss Harold will keep you employed very long."

"You... you told Harold. Well, I'm not worried. He won't fire me. I'm his most productive department head."

"Your old pal seemed to back off of supporting you when I mentioned a possible lawsuit. Oh Yohanna, I asked him to let you stay employed under the assumption you were seduced by your supervisor. I doubt that you would have done anything like this if Gordon hadn't started it. You may need a job if Miguel decides to divorce you."

Yohanna cried out, "Miguel! Miguel. Miguel?" Neither Miguel or Alice answered. They both got ready to go back to where their homes were or where they used to be.

*****

YOHANNA AND MIGUEL MEET

Yohanna walked into the house she had shared with Miguel. She was afraid they would not share it much longer. He was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her. She said meekly, "Thank you for staying to talk to me."

"I will listen, but you might as well know that after I found out that you have been lying to me since you were first employed, that I will have trouble believing what you're saying is the truth."

"I understand. I'm going to answer the 'Why?' question first. As you know, we were both anxious to get our married life started in a place of our own. Suddenly, Gordon offered us the way to do it. After the first month of living together, I was overwhelmingly happy. I had a home and a wonderful husband.

"Then, all of a sudden, I was faced with a choice, a huge, horrendous choice. Give my boss some sex or risk getting evicted from the apartment, destroying our credit rating, begging our families for help and other humiliations. I thought of what my father had to put up with to support his family. I knew I had to be willing to do the same for my family. No, he didn't have sex with his boss, but he suffered severe disrespect and humiliation in order to keep working like I have, to keep his family together.

"The only way I could allow myself to have sex with my boss and live with the guilt was to create two lives: one office and one home. I had a husband in each life. It took some time, but I was mostly able to live each life without thinking of the other. You may find it hard to believe, but I never thought of Gordon when I got home and especially when I was in bed with you. If I hadn't been able to separate the two lives, I would have gone crazy. I know that sounds too simple, but not all simple things are easy. Believe me, it wasn't easy, but the reward for doing it successfully was so great and the punishment for not was so horrible, that's what I did. I am not saying this is an excuse. It's the reason why I willingly cheated on you. The blame is all on me.

"My plan was to end my liaison with Gordon when we started to have a family. The ability to separate my lives once we started the baby making process, I would tell him that I could not continue to be his office wife. I offered him this three-day end of affair tryst to help mollify his disappointment. That's when he hit me with the threat of exposure. I'm glad I never had to deal with the choice to continue or be revealed thanks to you and Alice. My wish is that I continue working without having an office husband and concentrate on my home husband, my one and only husband from now on and, hopefully, the father of my children.