Goblin Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
The human slave's training continues.
5.7k words
4.34
9.2k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's part two of the six-part work. If you haven't read part one prepare to be bewildered. Happily there's more sex in this part.

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

PART II: GOBLIN LAYER

It seemed like a terribly long time before Queen returned, though since she was carrying two jars it was probably the next day. Karul eagerly went face down, hoping that what happened during her last visit would happen again.

Queen appeared to ignore him entirely, replacing the water and waste jars then walking over to the containers and sorting through the things stored there. Karul couldn't help but peek, staring at her back, bottom and calves. Today she wore a much lighter white silk robe, and he caught shadowy glimpses of her body through it. She straightened up and he hid his face.

"Rise and let me see you," she said. When he'd done this she looked him up and down.

"Stand," she commanded. "Kneel. Stand again. Stand only on your good leg. Now stand on your hurt leg."

Queen had him do various things, testing his recovery and strength. Finally she let him stop.

"I believe you are ready to leave here," she said. "That is good, I am tired of having to carry your wastes away. I will bring you a medicine which will increase your endurance for the trip. I could not give it to you before in case it killed you, now however you are healthy enough that this is unlikely."

Karul's arousal abruptly died. He prostrated himself. "Maybe it would be better to wait in case I need to recover longer."

"I said I am tired of you staying here, human. I will decide if the risk to you is worth the benefit to me," Queen snapped. "And if you are strong enough to spill your seed in your dreams, I suspect you are strong enough to survive the journey."

She picked up his empty water jar and the one containing his wastes. "Rest and eat well. I will come for you soon."

++++++++

The next time Queen arrived she looked in his jar to make sure he had water left, then laid a small brown ball beside it. "Eat that. It is sticky, wash it down with water," she ordered.

The ball was sticky as promised, also sour and astringent. Karul assumed it must be the medicine she'd mentioned.

"On your knees. Hold out your arms in front of you."

His wrists were tied together with leather thongs.

"Do not move until you are told, or there will be many lashes with the uralla."

Queen walked to the bolt where his chain joined the bolt in the floor and unlocked it with a key. Taking the chain in her hand she tugged it lightly. "Stand and follow."

Karul got to his feet. He had stood up in her presence the day before but that time he'd been completely focused on following her orders. Now he looked down on her and it surprised him how much taller he was than the goblin. In Karul's mind she towered over him.

Queen marched out through the doorway and he followed. It was the first time he'd seen anything but the inside of his cell since he'd been rescued from the pit. They were now in a medium-sized tunnel.

A very large scuttler, maybe the same one which had pulled him from the pit, stood there. Karul immediately froze.

Queen yanked the chain but Karul didn't move. "I did not tell you to stop, human," she grumbled, then noticed him staring at the scuttler. "You fear the onda. Ah yes, you bore the bite of a small one, I remember now."

The goblin shook her head. "You no longer need to worry, slave. I have given your scent to the onda, they will no longer bother you. They will attack other humans but not you. Now follow."

Queen walked up to the scuttler and clambered up it's side. Karuled noticed that it now bore a pad-like saddle behind it's head. Seating herself on the saddle, Queen looped the end of Karul's chain to a hook there. She said a word in a language Karul didn't understand and tapped the scuttler on the back of the head. It started down the corridor at a brisk pace, Karul had to jog to keep up.

Karul's legs began aching and wobbling before too long, but then the goblin medicine kicked in and he felt his fatigue vanish. They sped on through the winding tunnels, turning down new passageways, sloping up and then down, traveling through larger caverns and past openings of other chambers and side tunnels. Karul became completely lost, there was no way he could even find his way back to his cell.

They traveled for what seemed like miles. The tunnels they moved through became larger and better-surfaced, and they passed more and more openings leading off in other directions. Karul assumed they were approaching the core of the goblin's former domain. But the medicine was wearing off and he was tiring again, his breath coming hard and his head falling. He forced himself to keep moving, fearing that if he fell Queen would simply drag him along by the chain attached to his collar.

At long last they came to a massive cavern where the scuttler slowed and stopped. Karul bent over and panted. He could hear running water but couldn't see it.

"Come, human."

Queen gave his chain a tug. He looked and saw that she'd dismounted without him noticing. Groaning, he straightened up and slowly trudged after her.

She led him up a ramp to a set of large double doors made of huge bones and brass fittings. These were partly shattered as if forced by a battering ram, though an attempt had been made to set them upright in their hinges again. Past this gate was a long, massive chamber with a thick carpet, rich tapestries on the walls and goblin-sized chairs and long tables, all of which were ripped and scarred as if a battle had raged here. Doorways in this hall led off to other rooms, all of them dark at present.

At farthest end of the massive hall was a dias with a larger-than-usual chair atop it, and behind this a ramp leading to another set of heavy doors, these of some sort of shiny dark material. This portal too was marred as if forced open. Queen passed through these too with Karul following.

The great room within the last set of doors was lit with many goblin-lamps, more light than Karul had seen since he'd entered the goblin caves, and despite it's size seemed almost crowded compared to the emptiness of the hall due to all the furniture within. There were chests, tables, chairs, mirrors, urns, basins, cupboards. On one side there was the largest bed Karul had ever seen, covered with cushions and rich quilts. Across from it was a curtained alcove from which the sound of water running came. He realized the goblins had piped part of an underground stream to here so that the occupant did not have to go elsewhere to bathe.

"Welcome to my home, slave," Queen said.

++++++++

On closer examination the royal chamber was not as impressive as it had been on first glance. All easily portable valuables had been looted by the Duke's soldiers, and what they couldn't steal they'd tried to break or ruin. The metal mirrors had dents, the blankets and pillows had rips and stains, the furniture bore crude graffiti carved in the wood.

Much later Karul would come to realize that while he'd been recovering from his injury Queen had been working long hours alone, doing everything she could to repair or conceal the damage. For instance, long afterward he learned out she'd had to drag the corpse of dozens of goblins out of the hall, piling them on sleds to be dragged by big scuttlers to the cave farms to serve as compost. And he'd only discovered this fact when he overhead a joke about why the following year's mushroom harvest was so generous.

It was still a level of opulence and comfort far above what a farmboy like Karul had ever experienced. Simply having use of what the Queen called the "water closet" where a continuous stream under the seat carried off anything deposited was incredible. No outhouse pit that had to be regularly shoveled out? Sheer luxury!

Queen showed him all the parts of her giant bedroom, pointing out the places where he was not to go and the things he was not to touch without permission. She also told him about the other chambers off the royal hall which she might later allow him to enter, armories, kitchens, workshops, libraries. Finally, after attaching a much longer, lighter chain to his collar which allowed him to reach every part of the bedroom (including the running-water bath and toilet area behind the curtain), Queen had pointed to a small pile of cushions in one corner. "That is your bed, human."

Being very tired at this point, Karul walked to it and started to lie down.

"Stop," Queen demanded. "You will sleep in your bed at those times I do not want you in my bed. Also you are not to disturb me in my bed unless I ask it."

Queen shucked off her robe, revealing a much shorter, thinner shift underneath. Walking to the large bed she slowly, sensuously crawled into the middle of the mass of pillows, giving Karul an excellent chance to watch her body move.

Turning over on her back, she gave the royal bed a pat. "Come here, slave," she said with a sharp, toothy grin. "Since you are so tired, I will allow you to sleep here with me ... after you give me your seed."

++++++++

Naturally Karul wasn't allowed to just laze around the royal bed during the days which followed. Queen had many jobs that required a strong back, and now that Karul was no longer too weak she had him assist her. In the morning (if it was indeed morning, he had not seen the sun for a long time) she would unlock his chain using the ring of keys and order him to follow her to some other part of the goblin caves. There he would spend the rest of his day lifting, carrying, and making crude repairs at her behest. Truthfully this was not all that different from farm life before he became a soldier.

During the "nights" though, Queen had other uses for him.

For the first four days it was always the same. Queen would have him wash himself, then order him into her bed. He'd lie on his back and she would tease him a bit before sucking him off, always greedily swallowing his cum.

It was delightful, but soon Karul couldn't help wanting more. Looking at her lovely form through her gowns (she never completely removed her clothing in front of him), made him long to touch her, to feel her smooth green skin and fondle her charms with his hands.

On the fifth day, after he'd bathed he prostrated himself to the floor before her. "May I say something, Queen?"

"I allow it."

Karul had thought about the right way to approach this for some time. "You have given me much pleasure, Queen. It seems wrong that I should never give you pleasure in return."

"Ah, I see. You'd like to take a more active role in our playtimes," she said. "As a completely selfless act, of course."

He'd thought about how to answer this, too. "I confess your beauty tempts me, and that I would enjoy giving you pleasure."

"Rise, slave."

Karul went to his knees. Queen gazed down at him.

"I give you leave to try and please me," she said. "If you fail I will consider what you deserve in return. If I tell you to stop what you are doing, you will stop without delay. There will be only one warning if you are too bold, and if you fail to heed me your punishment will be terrible. You will also do whatever I tell you to do without hesitation, no matter what it is."

The words were menacing but her tone was light, almost teasing. Karul swallowed nervously. "I understand, Queen."

She moved to the middle of the great bed and rolled onto her back. "Come here, then, my selfless slave."

Karul got to this feet and eagerly crawled onto the bed. Queen's red eyes followed as he approached, a slight smile on her lips. She untied the front of the green robe she wore (a much darker green than her skin) and opened it, uncovering more of her succulent flesh than he'd seen since that first time they met in the pit.

Queen's breasts were small but perfectly formed. Her belly was not as flat as he remembered, it was muscular but it had a fleshy roundness to it that felt very womanly. Her hips were narrow but certainly wider than her waist. Between her thighs a mass of black curls hid her womanhood.

Or most of it. Poking out at the top was a green prominence about the size of her smallest finger. For an instant Karul thought that despite being female Queen somehow had a cock, then recalled what some of the more experienced (with women, that is) soldiers had said about women's private parts and realized this must be what they'd called a "clitty" or "love bud."

"It may give you enjoyment to simply gaze at it, but I am not so easy to please," Queen said.

Karul was startled out of his revery. He realized he'd been staring at her body for a while. "I'm sorry, Queen."

"Well, stop looking and start working."

He reached for her tits, but Queen shook her head. "Perhaps some other time, slave. Right now I want your upper mouth on my lower mouth. Eat me."

Karul had never heard it put that way before, and certainly had never done anything like that to a girl. He'd heard about it from other soldiers, though. He bent down, placing his face at Queen's crotch.

A musty odor came from the area, reminding him of the smell of certain ferns that grew in the woods near his village. It occurred to Karul that while Queen had made him bathe before coming to bed, the goblin hadn't. He was not stupid enough to point this out or object.

Karul knew that hesitation would only give Queen a chance to declare him disobedient and mete out punishment. With nothing to go by but his experiences with other males he focused his attention on the long bud sticking out at him and began licking it.

This was clearly the right thing to do. Queen let out a hissing "Yes!" and thrust her hips up at him. Encouraged, Karul took the small member between his lips and treated it as he would a man's dick.

It was surprisingly similar in some ways, because Queen's organ quickly lengthened and swelled under his ministrations, just like a penis would. Soon it was the size of Karul's thumb and quite rigid. It also leaked a salty fluid that certainly seemed a lot like a male's pre-cum.

Karul brought a hand up and probed the patch of hair underneath where he was sucking. No balls, but a pair of plump, fleshy lobes. These were already damp with slippery juices, and became more so as he explored them. He gingerly probed for the opening between Queen's lower lips. Finding her pussy, he started to insert a finger.

"Stop." The command was abrupt but firm. "No more hands. Lick me there."

Obeying, Karul released the stiff rod he'd been mouthing and shifted further down. Between his saliva and the copious secretions now coming out of Queen's nethers the bush of hair was matting down, making it easier to locate the area of interest. He licked and gently nibbled her labia. Then he started lapping at the slit between, drawing another long hissing gasp from Queen.

Queen began thrusting her hips again, pushing her cunny at his mouth. Karul licked harder and faster in response. Thrusting out his tongue he speared it into her entrance - and came up against a firm barrier.

Shocked, Karul automatically stopped. Everything he knew about girls told him Queen had a maidenhead. "You're a virgin?"

Queen growled out something he didn't understand but guessed was a curse in the goblin language. "Stupid, useless human, don't ask questions, keep licking!" she shouted.

Chastened, Karul went back to pleasuring her with his lips and tongue. Soon Queen's breathing came fast and hard and her hips started bucking. Shortly after that she seized his head with her claws and gave out a yell. Hot fluids squirted out of her interior into Karul's mouth and over much of his face.

Karul tried to keep going, but she pushed his head away. "Enough, enough," Queen panted. "You did well."

Karul rose to his knees so he could see all of her again. Queen's eyes were heavily lidded and her body glistened from a thin sheen of sweat. That and the rise and fall of her tits as she recovered her breath made him painfully erect.

Queen's gaze fell to his groin and she smiled. "My turn," she said. "On your back, slave."

++++++++

Another dozen days passed. The discovery of Karul's abilities as a pussy-eater meant that their nightly activities became more of a two-way street, at least in the sense that they gave each other pleasure. Queen remained completely in charge of when and how that happened, but Karul didn't mind this. While he'd never even dreamed he might end up bossed around by a small sexy goblin who loved swallowing his semen, now that it was happening he found the situation very satisfying.

There was still fetching and carrying to be done, but also Queen began spending time in a hidden chamber some distance from the palace. It full of pots and furnaces and many sorts of mysterious-looking objects, also many books. The closest comparisons Karul could come up with were a tavern or a kitchen, but it certainly was neither of those things.

Queen called this place the agencrodtza. She didn't bother telling him the human word for whatever the place was. Unless she needed him to lift something heavy, Karul was generally left cooling his heels outside while Queen did whatever it was she was doing in there. Her activities often produced odd smokes and smells, and sometimes flashes of light.

++++++++

"That scratches," Queen grumbled.

Karul stopped and pulled his face from between her thighs. "I'm sorry, Queen, I'll try not to press so hard."

She looked down her body at him. "It's those stupid human whiskers you're growing. They're bristly. Not to mention the disgusting fur all over your body, another sign humans are nothing more than jumped-up beasts."

Compared to his former comrades in the army Karul had only a scant beard and not much body hair, something that had been a source of mockery among the soldiers. He was still furry compared to a goblin, though, they seemed to grow hair solely on their scalps, pubic areas, and armpits.

"I'm sorry," Karul repeated humbly. "Um, if I had a razor, I could shave?"

"Slaves are not generally given extremely sharp implements that could be used as weapons," Queen pointed out dryly. "You have me to do the thinking for you, human, so do not tire your crude brain trying to solve the problem."

The next day they went to the agencrodtza again. Queen worked for a time then called Karul inside. She'd brewed a big kettle of something black and thick. Fortunately it was not too hot, for Queen used a brush to spread this stuff over Karul's whole body, even between his bottom cheeks (which made him wriggle and blush), all the way up to just below his eyes. Queen next ordered him to sit on a stool and wait for it to dry.

As they were waiting Queen mixed several other things into a clay bowel, ending up with something that looked like pale green milk.

"Drink this," she ordered. It tasted chalky and sour, with an odd tingle going down the throat. When Karul stopped after the first swallow and made a face, she said, "Every drop, slave."

12