Goblin Queen Pt. 04

Story Info
Can he remain Queen's favorite?
9.4k words
3.71
5.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

PART IV: GOBLIN RESURGENCE

Karul knew that none of Queen's offspring had ever stepped foot outside the caves. They'd deliberately made the parts of the tunnels nearest the exits look decrepit, abandoned and unstable to mislead anyone who wandered in. Queen said they were as yet too weak to repel intruders so they must rely on making it appear there was nothing in the caves worth investigating.

Now they would risk breaking their cover by sending goblins to the surface. Queen emphasized that only the smallest and most secretive scouting parties should be sent at this time, mostly to see if anything had changed since the human attack that had almost destroyed their lineage. For this she chose the farthest exits, far from the ones the human soldiers had breached. These led to parts of the forest that were remote and desolate, making the journey to any point of interest longer but also making immediate detection of the goblin presence less likely.

The warriors did not seem reluctant to undertake this task, but neither were they overeager. Considerable preparations took place in the days which followed, involving Queen, the leading warriors, and also the scholars who brought out maps and books of history to aid in the planning.

None of this particularly effected Karul's life. Queen continued to call on him every fourteen days to impregnate her, usually had sex with him again on the next night, and at times would call on his services while she was pregnant if she was feeling frisky.

What did change was that Queen rediscovered her joy in tormenting Karul's flesh. The crops, floggers, rakes, clamps, and cinctures came back out of the storage chest by the royal bed and were once more applied to Karul before and during their sex-play, which had not happened for many months.

The first time Queen returned to doing such things to him Karul thought it was punishment for his failure to protect her from her would-be rapist. But it became a consistent part of her use of him afterward and Karul realized that evoking pain was simply something that pleased and excited Queen. The only reason that she'd stopped doing such things for a time was that she'd been so focused on her role as the progenitor, mentor and ruler of the resurgent goblin tribe that she'd been temporarily too busy to be bothered doing things for her own private amusement, such as ruthlessly torturing her bed-slave.

Oddly enough this did not make Karul think any less of Queen. If anything he admired her more than ever.

++++++++

It was a year now since Karul and the Queen started mating. They'd produced one hundred and four offspring in that time, though only a hundred and two survived. A miner had died in a rockslide, and of course there was the death of the goblin who'd attacked Queen.

Queen had just today sent off her latest brood to join their older siblings, meaning she and Karul were alone in the royal bedchamber. Karul was already aroused, knowing that it meant he'd soon be invited into Queen's bed to fill her womb once again.

Of course this also meant that he'd get tortured in some way, but Karul had not only come to think of this as worth it if it meant having sex with Queen but even enjoyed it to some extent. Queen his sole object of desire these days, and if she chose to abuse him that was better than being ignored as far as Karul was concerned.

That night Queen began their play with small clamps, putting them on and around his nipples and on the underside of his shaft. She was careful to tighten them almost to the point where the teeth would break skin but not beyond. He knew from long experience that Queen liked him to feel pain but did not enjoy the sight of his blood.

After making him wince and whimper for a bit, Queen removed the clamps and brought out a leather thong, tying it in a loose slipknot around the base of his dick. Ordering Karul onto his back she crawled onto his torso facing his feet, then starting playing with his member which soon came erect. At this point she tightened the knot.

Karul groaned softly. The restriction made his cock feel swollen and bloated, and he knew if it stayed tied like this it would start throbbing painfully. Which was of course the point as far as Queen was concerned. She started kissing and licking his dick, making it swell even more.

Queen took his member into her mouth and began sucking it. The sensation of her hot, wet lips and her tongue laving him soon had Karul involuntarily thrusting his hips trying to get more.

Queen spit out his dick. "Play with my pussy, slave," she ordered before swallowing his cock once again.

Karul used his fingers to stroke and fondle Queen's cunny. He would have loved to lick her at this point, but their heights were so different that he couldn't reach it with his mouth in this position.

The goblin's honeypot began to drip and she moaned a little around his cock. Karul slipped a finger inside, using another to massage her clitty. The opening got wetter, nectar flowing out around his finger to make her pubic bush a swamp.

Karul gazed at the alluring display right in front of him. Queen's legs stretched wide to either side of his abdomen, lewdly displaying the way his fingers probed her lower lips and sank into her womanhood. Above this her round green buttocks quivered gently as she bobbed her head on his cock, cheeks also spread by her position so that he had a good view of her tight anus.

Made bold by the sight, Karul dipped a finger from his other hand into the copious juices Queen was producing then slid it upward to where her rear entrance beckoned. He used his wet fingertip to circle that hole, massaging and gently pressing on it.

Queen took her mouth off his member. "Always so fascinated by my dirty place. You know very well that's not how babies are made, foolish human."

"I know, Queen, but I love all of you," Karul said.

"You mean you love the parts you can stick your cock in," Queen teased. "All right, since that's what you like I'll let you play with it as long as you don't cum. Remember, your seed is for my womb now."

Queen reached down and pulled the free end of the slipknot, freeing Karul's dick. Karul gasped at the sudden rush of sensation, then gasped a second time as Queen bent down and slurped up his cock once more.

Having received permission Karul continued his ministrations to Queen's posterior entrance, rubbing and prodding. Maneuvering his thumb into the wetness around Queen's cunny he got it good and slimy and then shifted his hand so that it was pressed to Queen's butthole while the rest of the hand cradled one lovely bottom cheek. Squeezing and caressing her bottom in this way he made his thumb push against the tight opening rhythmically. He kept slowly pressing and releasing, the tip of his digit sliding a tiny bit deeper each time.

They both groaned as Karul's thumb breached the entrance and slid into the heated darkness beyond. Queen's anus suckled at the thick intrusion, and the feeling of this on his thumb drove Karul's lust to new peaks. He stared at the cleft of her rear where he was penetrating her tightest spot, desperately wanting to replace the digit with his cock and once again fuck the goblin in her sexy ass. Karul was so caught up by this fantasy that he lost track of what Queen was doing until it was almost too late. She had continued to pleasure his dick with her mouth now that his shaft no longer tightly tied. At the last moment he realized his balls were starting to tighten and he was on the verge of filling the goblin's mouth with his cum.

"Stop, it's too much," he cried. Karul withdrew both hands from Queen's body, afraid of what he knew would happen if he spilled his seed now. "I can't hold out, please stop!"

With a last, slow slurp Queen pulled off of his cock. For a moment his dick quivered, ready to spurt, but Karul was able to restrain himself. He sighed deeply in relief when he didn't cum.

"Oh my, it looked like that was close," Queen said. She flicked his distended cockhead with a finger, making it jiggle. Karul gritted his teeth, fighting his arousal.

Queen laughed softly and got off Karul. Her drenched bush and swollen pussy lips slid wetly over Karul's belly. "All right, let's try something else."

She crawled to the side of the bed where her toy-chest lay open. Karul shivered a little wondering if she would torment him again, but all she pulled out was the jar of the slippery ointment she sometimes used to make their coupling easier. Scooping a large dab of the grease out she rubbed it between her legs, then went onto her elbows and knees on the bed, her rear pointed at Karul. "Get up, you lazy slave. We will do it in this position."

Karul came to his knees and eagerly shuffled forward, bringing himself behind Queen. But when he began to fit the head of his penis to her cunny she reached up underneath and covered that part.

"Not there, not yet," Queen said. "Filthy human, I know you desire my bunghole. Would you like to use it?"

Karul now saw that the valley between Queen's bottom cheeks was glistening with ointment. She'd lubed her rear, not her front. And now the goblin's shiny anus was tightening and relaxing, winking at him. He swallowed against a tight throat. "Yes, Queen, I would."

"Well, I allow it this time. Just make sure you don't cum in there, slave."

Breathing hard, Karul slipped his cock between the goblin's buttocks, fitting it to the opening there. He nuzzled forward, feeling the narrow, oily orifice kiss his tip.

Putting his hands on Queen's hips he began to push, slowly embedding his cockhead into her backdoor. Queen hissed as the thick rubbery crown wedged it's way past her sphincter.

Queen's rear muscles gave way and Karul's cockhead sank inside. He panted, stopping himself from plunging the rest of the way in one go even though that was what he wanted to do. Instead he began gradually working the rest of his dick into the goblin's rear passage, pausing to let her adjust to his bulk. It did not take long until he was buried balls-deep in her ass.

Karul stopped there, savoring the sensation. His cock was so erect now that he could feel it throb, and having recently almost reached orgasm in Queen's mouth he knew it wouldn't take much to drive him over the edge now. He still hungered to screw Queen's ass but knew he'd have to do it slowly and carefully or risk cumming.

"Is it good, human?" Queen moaned.

Karul reached down and stroked her lovely bottom, gazing at where his cock disappeared into her butthole. "Very, very good, Queen."

"Then you should enjoy this." Queen moved under him. Karul thought she was pulling away, but she was only leaning forward which naturally slid her anal passage part-way off his dick.

And then the goblin slammed herself back, impaling herself on his rigid pole. Karul almost yelped as Queen's curvy buttocks crashed against his groin. His cock jumped inside her as her tight anal ring slid down his shaft to the base and squeezed.

"Wait, I have to ..." he said, but it was no use. Queen began to fuck herself anally on Karul's member, bottom swaying to and fro as her snug rear channel rode over his manhood. It was like a narrow sheath being slipped on and off a dagger again and again. After a few times Karul grabbed Queen's hips and held her still, stopping her wild ride.

"What, you don't enjoy fucking my butthole, human?" Queen teased, looking over her shoulder at him and smiling wickedly. She began to clench and release her ass muscles, deliberately milking his cock.

It was too much. Karul gave out a strangled yell and started to ram in and out of the goblin's delectable ass. After a few thrusts he grunted as his dick swelled, pulsed, and spurted out his cream into Queen's rump.

Karul continued to groan and drive himself into Queen's ass as his balls emptied. Since he'd not had sex for days there was a lot of semen to be unloaded. Finally he moaned and sat back on the bed, his cock slipping out of Queen's rear. Her backdoor remained gaping and was flecked with his cum.

"That was amusing," Queen giggled. "I didn't reach my peak, but we'll work on that next."

She hopped up off the bed and went into the water closet, walking a bit bow-legged after her hard ass-fuck. It wasn't long before she reappeared, this time carrying a basin of water and a rag. "On your back, slave," Queen said.

She dipped the rag in the basin and started washing his crotch. "I have no idea why you are so fixated on my nasty hole," she said. "I know your race is degraded and immoral, but you seem to be exceptionally vile even for a human."

Having cleaned him to her satisfaction, Queen set the basin aside and brought ropes out of her toy-chest. Karul was soon tightly tied, hands behind his back and underneath him.

"There, that should keep you out of trouble this time," Queen said smugly. She crawled atop Karul again, this time sprawling over his legs. Once in position she fondled his cock and balls. Karul groaned, as his privates were still extremely sensitive after cumming. He knew better than to object to what the goblin was doing, however.

When her hands did not bring about the desire result Queen began employing her lips, tongue and mouth as well. At the same time she was rubbing her still-moist quim over Karul's leg, occasionally moaning from the pleasure she was providing herself.

It took time and effort (and a fair amount of discomfort on Karul's part) but eventually Queen brought her captive to full erection again. "Finally," she grumbled. Mounting Karul, she planted her pussy over his cock and drove herself down on it until she was fully impaled.

"I'm not going to give you a chance to make a mistake this time, slave," she taunted. "Even if that means I'll have to do all the work."

Queen raised and lowered herself on Karul's pole using her arms and legs, sometimes going slow, sometimes fast. Sometimes she would slide her pussy up till only the head was inside and then down again, over and over; others she would sit atop him, lower lips pressed to his pubes, and grinding her cunt against him.

The goblin put her hands on her own tits and started to play with them, mauling her soft green flesh and pinching the nipples. "Too bad you can't do this," she teased. "I know how much you like touching a woman's breasts. Almost as much as you like the part girls share with boys."

Having cum such a short time before it took even longer for Karul to spill his seed than it had for him to rise to the occasion. This provide Queen the opportunity to pant and moan her way to two climaxes along the way. When Karul finally did start to breathe heavily and tense, the goblin began rubbing her love-nub with her hand rapidly, making sure she reached a third

peak as Karul's flexing cock spurted it's tribute into her greedy snatch.

Queen laid down on Karul's torso when it was over, holding him close as his dick dribbled, softened, and eventually slipped out of her pussy. The feeling of her warm soft flesh pressing against his own gave Karul a blissful sense of contentment.

"You know, slave, the first time we did it today you didn't put your seed where it was meant to go," Queen said calmly.

She felt Karul tense under her and laughed out loud. Queen climbed off him and padded naked over to the desk where her books and papers were kept. Still tied, he watched as she bent over to reach into a lock-box under the desk, giving him a stunning view of her lovely rear and stirring his desire for her yet again.

Queen straightened up and turned to face him, holding the uralla in her hand. "I will make allowance for the fact I provoked you. Still, the level of disobedience you showed deserves six strokes," she said.

Queen licked her lips eagerly as she walked slowly towards Karul's helpless form.

++++++++

It was a long night. After scourging Karul with the uralla (and allowing the last lash to fall across his limp cock, sending him into a thrashing fit of agony) Queen brought out toys, sharp rakes and a springy crop and also the clamps again. She left Karul bound and drew out more pain from his body, not allowing the areas of skin on fire from the uralla's touch to cool as they normally did after the treated lash was removed, instead irritating his inflamed flesh with these lesser devices. After a time Karul became lost in a red haze of suffering, unable to put his thoughts together enough to anticipate what Queen would do next, his body sweating, writhing and trembling at any touch.

At this point Queen used the cincture on his malehood again and brought him to a new erection. Leaving clamps on his nipples and occasionally slashing the crop across his thighs, she once again mounted and rode him, using him to drive herself to orgasm. Karul's tied-off cock throbbed and ached but he couldn't cum, so this too was painful for him.

Queen began nearing a second climax, and this time she reached behind herself and released the cincture. This accomplished she began slamming her soppy cunt down as hard as she could over his upright pole. Karul whimpered at the feel on his sore meat, then made a high-pitched whine as the stimulation brought him to his third orgasm of the night. It felt like his balls were on fire and hot flames were squirting out his dick. Karul couldn't tell the sensation was pleasure or pain.

After that Queen untied him and sent him to his own pallet. Karul feel into an exhausted sleep full of frenzied dreams.

The next morning Queen kicked him awake. "Up, slave. I'll not have you laze about even if I don't have use for you at the moment."

She sent him to wash. The water helped cool his irritated areas, which were still quite tender. As soon as he was done she hooked the usual leash to his collar and led him out of the bedchamber.

They did not go far, just through the door out into the great hall beyond. A contingent of a half-dozen warriors was there, and also one of the scholar goblins. All bowed when Queen entered, then took seats at the long table. Since there were not nearly enough of them to fill the hall they all clustered closed to the end where Queen's throne sat. Karul took his place kneeling to the side and slightly behind Queen's chair, after which she ignored him.

Karul's understanding of the goblin tongue was now good enough that he could follow along as the council progressed. The warriors were here to present the findings of the scouts sent out of the caves, while the scholar had brought old maps showing the areas in question.

Karul's old ruler the Duke, having (so he thought) eliminated any threat from the goblins in the forest to his west, followed this victory by attacking his southern neighbor with his newly-expanded army. That land was ruled by Count Elkan, ostensibly a fellow vassal of the distant King in Depriny. The king though was in his dotage and unlikely to interfere in the Duke's campaign of aggrandizement.