Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behave," Zora ordered me, smiling.

"Always, my queen," I said, returning her smile.

Imka shook her head and smiled as well.

Egla and Reav laid down and were snoring by the time we got the blankets in place. Imka laid with her back to mine - which seemed to make Zora happier.

~~~

When we woke up in the morning, however, she was facing me with her arm across my ribs. Zora laughed when Imka saw her notice and yanked her arm away. "He's easy to like," she told the woman. Then she whispered, "... and he's an exceptional lay."

Imka's eyes widened and she covered her open mouth with her hand as Zora cackled loud enough to rouse the kids.

Once Zora removed the bramble-door, we took care of morning necessities, cooked a little stew, ate some bread, cleaned up the campsite, and got ready to head out.

"Where are you traveling to?" Imka asked.

"North and east," Zora replied.

Imka nodded but didn't ask for more specifics.

Imka's hair and body type were very similar to Zora's. Her ears were a little larger. Her hair went to the middle of her back. She wore shorts, rather than a skirt. Her shirt was too masculine for her but it fit. She wore thong sandals on her feet.

As we set out, Imka walked next to Zora. The two of them discussed her options. It seemed like she was leaning towards staying with us but Zora made it clear that she could choose her own path.

My queen told her that, if she chose to stay, she would be expected to help with whatever tasks she was assigned. She agreed readily, apparently convinced by all that she had seen and been told during her time with us.

Zora leaned close and whispered to her. Imka blushed and looked back at me, before setting her face on the road ahead once more.

An hour or so later, she came back to walk next to me.

"Zora says she might share you with me," she said, obviously asking my opinion.

"She is my owner and my queen. I will do as she directs," I replied.

"Because she makes you?" Imka asked, looking at my eyes.

"If you are asking if I think you are attractive and would willingly take you to bed, the answer is yes. I will not do that unless both you and Zora agree, however."

She nodded, walking quietly beside me for some time - before hurrying forward to walk beside Zora once more. I tried not to think about their cute little green butts, swaying from side to side, as they walked in front of me.

Reav left Egla and came back to walk beside me. "Zack?" he asked.

"Yeah, squirt?"

Egla giggled at me borrowing the moniker she'd given him.

"Can you teach me to heal?"

"We'll talk to Zora. I'm sure she has something important she'd like your help with. We'll need to leave those decisions up to her."

"Can you teach me to use a knife to defend myself?"

"I don't think that would be a problem but, again, we'll check with her first."

He hurried forward and matched his steps to my queen's.

"Queen Zora?"

"Yes, Reav?"

"Can Zack teach me to heal and fight with a knife?"

"Let's start with the knife. I want to see what you're good at before we decide what else you should learn. You're still little. You shouldn't have to worry about fighting for a while."

"... but I want to help."

"I appreciate that," she said, ruffling his thick hair. "When we stop for the night, I think we'll play a couple games after dinner. That might help me figure out what you're good at."

"What games?" he asked, eagerly.

"Hide and seek, to start with," she told him.

He bounced back and forth, from one foot to the other, and went back to check with Egla to see if she'd heard his conversation. She giggled and then teased him that he was going to be easy to find. He scoffed until she told him that he really wasn't that good at being quiet.

At that, he suddenly turned serious. He stopped talking - and started walking on his tip-toes, like he was sneaking. When Egla and I belly-laughed at his antics, Imka and Zora turned to look at what the little goofball was up to.

~~~

After dinner, Zora tossed a leaf in the stream and then had Imka and the kids throw pebbles at it. Imka hit it a couple times before sinking it. The kids were close but not as accurate.

Zora gave Imka her bow and three arrows. We set up short targets - which she hit with no problems. She was more than adequate at a distance as well. Zora nodded and patted her on the back. She had me give Krig's bow and quiver to Imka. The rest of us started our game of Hide and Seek.

As it turned out, Reav could be almost invisible when he chose to be. Several times, we gave up searching for him, only to hear Zora (who was serving as referee) cackling in laughter at how close we had been to him without spotting him.

Zora used a bramble-bush to grow us some training knives. As we practiced, it became obvious that Reav was going to be good with stealth and knives. I didn't need my queen to tell me that she'd be turning him into a little rogue.

Egla was a little disappointed that we seemed to have figured out what Reav's strengths were so easily. Imka gave her a squeeze and told her that we'd figure it out. Zora raised her eyebrows at me and smiled. It was nice to see Imka settling into the group so smoothly.

As we laid down to rest, Zora told Imka and me that she wanted to chat. Once the kids were snoring, we returned to the fire - which was now cold.

"If I let you borrow Zack, I want a pledge that you will accept me as your queen and do whatever I tell you - no matter what," Zora told Imka.

"I accept," she replied.

"Swear it," Zora ordered.

"May my spirit never find rest if I do not honor and obey you for as long as I live, my queen," she vowed.

Zora nodded and said, "He's large. You'll want to be on top the first time - until you get used to him. Please ask before you borrow him. He serves me as well. There will also be others."

Imka nodded, smiling broadly.

Looking at the two of us, Zora said, "This is just for fun. No babies yet."

"Yes, my queen," I said, solemnly.

Imka nodded to Zora.

Looking at my face, she laughed and told me, "You are allowed to enjoy it, my king."

Imka raised her eyebrows at hearing Zora call me that for the first time.

Zora looked at her and said, "Slave, he may be, but he has my heart."

Imka nodded at that, looking first at my growing bulge, and then my eyes.

"Try to stay quiet, you two," Zora said, chuckling, as she headed back to the shelter.

Imka shifted nervously from foot to foot, once we were alone.

"Could I have a hug and a kiss?" I asked her.

She stepped close, wrapped her arms around me, and looked into my face. I leaned down, gazing at her pursed lips, and touched mine to hers, ever so softly. She purred at me.

"I'm so glad you rescued me," she sighed.

"We haven't even gotten to the good part yet," I said, smiling, as I held her body to mine - her face pressed against my chest.

"This is already so much more than I had ever hoped for. I want you so badly but I'm worried this is all just a dream."

"Well, then," I said. "Let's see how this dream ends. I can't wait to feel your tight little pussy around my cock."

"My pussy isn't that tight," she said. She reached down to grope the front of my pants and gasped.

I snickered and said, "Zora liked it. I'm hoping you will too."

"Will it even fit?" she asked, worriedly.

"We'll just have to work until it does," I said, leaning back so that I could look at her eyes.

She looked down to her hand as it rubbed me, breathing more and more heavily.

"It'll be fine. You'll be on top. Take your time. I intend to suckle your fabulous breasts while you adjust to fit me in."

She giggled and stood on her tip-toes to give me a kiss. I grabbed her tight, little butt and pulled her body up - against mine - her hand still massaging my stiff prick as she snuggled into me and kissed me until we were both breathless.

I undressed, stretched my clothes out on the ground, and laid down on them. Imka leaned over, kissing me, as she stroked my cock.

When I could breathe again, I said, "As much as I'm enjoying this, I was hoping to get my prick inside of you, beautiful. I'd be content with tasting you, though, if you just want to jerk me off."

Her eyes widened and she asked, "You would use your mouth ... on my ...?"

I kissed her and nodded.

She quickly undressed but - rather than settling her pussy onto my face - she laid on top of me, looking into my eyes. Her hand slid my stiff dick up & down her slit as she gave my mouth a shower of little kisses. Her eyes were hooded as she focused on the stimulation.

"You're going to have a mess on your hands if you keep that up," I said, chuckling.

She smiled, slid up my body, and tilted the head of my cock up to nudge into her slick entrance. Her nipples were in front of my mouth so I availed myself of the opportunity to feast on her fruit. She moaned as she worked to get the first bit of my rod speared inside of her.

She wriggled and moaned as I molested her chest and ass until - finally - her womanhood opened enough to take the first part of me inside. She gasped and paused, before breathing out, and pressing on (and in).

"Gods, below!" she moaned as she slid me deeper and deeper, stopping now and then to catch her breath.

Her breasts were now out of reach so I nibbled her neck and jaw as she worked me further inside. She was panting with desire and moaning loudly.

A wolf howled in the distance and I wanted, badly, to call out with a howl of my own. We were nearly joined in fullness. I wanted to grab her hips and thrust into her.

She must have seen the feral lust in my eyes. "Take me," she ordered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, breathily.

I grabbed her taut ass-cheeks in my fists and used them as handles to yank her body down, spearing my cock the rest of the way inside her, until it mashed against her womb. She cried out.

"Sorry!" I yelped.

"Again!" she ordered.

I slid her halfway up and drug her down, a second time, her sharp nipples dragging across my chest before stopping as my prick-head bounced off her womb once more. I looked at her eyes. She was staring at me.

"Again!" she commanded.

I gave her a quick peck and then did it again. She nodded. Again. She nodded once more. I gave her another peck and then - no longer stopping or hesitating - I fucked myself furiously with her cunt. She wrapped her hands around my face and just held on as I mashed her womb against the crown of my prick over and over again. She grunted and moaned each time.

"Close!" I moaned in warning.

"Do it!" she ordered.

I slammed into her three more times and my cock bucked as it started painting her cervix a lovely shade of 'spunk'. Her body tensed as she felt my seed explode inside of her and she climaxed along with me.

Once my prick stopped spewing, I went back to sliding her up and down my rod, churning the mess inside of her and trying to pound it into her womb. Her keening increased, louder and louder, until she came again. I slipped my legs outside of hers - with my cock still snuggly trapped inside her cunt - and wrapped my arms & legs around her - holding her tightly.

"Gods! That was amazing!" she sighed.

"Didn't that hurt?" I asked, referring to her insistence that I pummel her womb.

"A little," she admitted.

"Then why ...?"

"Every time your prick banged into my womb, I pictured me punching Derf in the face. When I came, his head exploded."

"Remind me not to make you mad," I said, smirking.

She giggled and kissed the life out of me.

When the kiss ended, she asked, "Was it good for you?"

"My cock feels like it tumbled off of a mountain, head-first, but yeah, I came hard."

She giggled and asked, "Am I tight enough for you?"

"You were right," I said, smirking, "you are a little looser than I'm used to."

She gasped and punched me in the shoulder. I laughed and tried to pull her into another kiss. She fought for a second but then gave up and I kissed her until she couldn't breathe.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked, grinning impishly.

"No," she said, a wicked smile on her face.

"What do I have to do to be forgiven?"

"Lick my slobbery twat," she said.

Before she could do more than squeak, I had spun her around and was licking my way around her vulva - but not attacking it directly yet.

"I was kidding!" she gasped, writhing on top of me.

I teased the tip of my tongue up & down her sloppy slit and then sucked and nibbled her clit. She squealed. I licked her slit a couple more times and sucked her nub again. The third time, she cussed in Goblin-speak and her body shuddered as she came. I teased the end of my tongue into her jizzy cunt-hole and she wriggled in my arms.

"Stop! Stop!" she begged.

I relented.

She grasped my hardening cock, stroked it a couple times, and then sucked it into her mouth and up against the top of her throat. She sucked it clean as she pulled it back out. She spun to face me again and reached down to spear my prick inside her tight channel once more.

"I don't think I can go again, just yet," I admitted.

"It's okay," she said. "I just love feeling you inside me. Can we sleep like this for a bit?"

I fixed the blanket to cover us and groped her ass and massaged her back until she fell asleep. I was gone soon after.

We awoke to Zora laughing at us.

"Get up, you two. The kids will be awake soon," she said, smiling broadly. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, my queen," we both said, together - before laughing.

I pulled Imka in for a kiss and then we pulled the blanket aside to get up. When I stood to my feet, Zora dropped to her knees and sucked my dick clean.

Looking at Imka, she grinned and said, "You taste good, my sweet."

Imka blushed and hurried to dress.

Zora giggled and swatted her on the ass.

I pulled my queen up for a lusty kiss.

"Come, my king. The kids will be up soon and we need to be moving."

"Yes, my queen."

We ate some trail food, broke camp, and took off.

~~~

That night, when we stopped, Zora told me to share gifts with Imka. She brought Reav and Egla close and instructed them to watch closely as I talked the goblin woman through the process before we started.

I told her that we would lay - chest to chest - and I would join our hearts together. I explained that my Elf blood would merge with her Goblin blood. I told her that when Zora and I had done this, her blood had given me improved sight and poison resistance - while my blood had given her the ability to use magic.

"That's how she does that!" Imka explained.

Zora nodded.

"Yes! Yes!" Imka exclaimed. "Please!"

"You'll need to lie very still until he's done," Zora told her.

Imka nodded.

I took off my shirt and laid on the blanket. Imka removed hers and laid on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Your chest is going to feel weird. It may tickle or burn a little. I need you to stay still though, okay?"

She kissed my lips and said, "Okay."

"Once we're joined, I'll give the blood time to merge. Since I've already merged with a goblin, I may not be able to tell when it's done. I'll try to watch but tell me what you feel and when - and then again when it stops."

"Okay."

I closed my eyes and began creating two arteries from my chest to hers - connecting our hearts together - bridging between my aorta and her pulmonary vein - and then doing the same from hers to mine - cross-wiring our circulatory systems.

"Shit!" she gasped, as my blood started to feed into her body. "Wow. Wow. Wow! Something's happening!"

Her body almost vibrated. This continued for about ten minutes - growing stronger and stronger - and then she passed out. I checked the blood flows and her ins and outs were looking almost identical. For my part, my second time sharing gifts with a goblin was much easier than the first. I felt a little sluggish but that cleared quickly. I checked my mana levels. Everything looked good, but I quietly began meditating to get my pool replenished. Another ten minutes or so went by and then Imka slowly woke back up.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "It's done."

I removed the connections between us and closed everything back up like it was before.

"Get dressed," Zora told her. "Do you know what your gift is yet?"

"Where's my bow?" she asked.

Zora retrieved it and the quiver. Once Imka was dressed, she took the bow, slotted an arrow into it and told Zora to pick a target that was so far away that she could barely see it.

Zora spotted a rabbit yards and yards away and pointed. Imka stared at Zora - instead of her target - pulled back the bowstring - and released. We all watched the arrow fly. The rabbit hopped forward once to nibble on a new patch of grass and I was sure the shot would miss. Imka was still staring at Zora - who was staring back at her but watching the arrow out of the corner of her eye.

The arrow pierced the rabbit's heart. Egla, Reav, and I turned to look at Imka - who was still staring at Zora - but now she was smiling confidently.

"By the Gods!" I exclaimed.

Zora was nodding. Egla's mouth was hanging open. Reav dashed off to retrieve the kill.

Imka said, "I think I gained a tracking skill as well. I can't tell anything else right now."

"How does that shooting skill work?" Zora asked.

"It's like I mark the target - and then push magic into the arrow - and I can't miss."

Zora grinned and hugged her.

Imka was grinning from ear to ear.

Egla looked at Zora and asked, "Do I have to sleep with him to get a gift?"

Zora looked at her and said, "First, you're too young ..."

Egla nodded, frowning, looking to her feet.

"Second, no."

"No?" she asked, looking back up.

"You don't have to sleep with him to get a gift - but you will have to lay bare-chested on him until it's done."

Egla nibbled her lip.

"I have a strip of cloth we can use for a chest-wrap," Zora offered.

"I have a chest-wrap," Egla replied, glancing sheepishly at me and then looking back at Zora.

"If you're not ready ..."

"I am!" Egla proclaimed.

The young girl looked at me and then turned away to peel off her thin shift - leaving her naked except for her waist-wrap and chest-wrap.

I laid back down again and waited for her to decide if she really wanted to do this. She knelt beside me and looked into my eyes.

"I would never hurt you," I told her.

"I ... I know," she said.

"We can wait ..."

"No. It's okay. I want a gift. I want to be special, useful."

"You're a kid. You don't have to ..."

"I'm not a kid!" she said, angrily.

"I'm sorry."

She got quiet; I waited.

"No. I'm being a brat," she admitted. "You shouldn't apologize to me."

"Just lean over my chest and give me a hug until you're comfortable," I told her.

Zora brought a blanket over and laid it across my waist and legs. Egla glanced at it and a look of relief came over her face.

"Sorry, honey," I said. "I didn't even think about it."

"It's dumb. You have your pants on. I told you I'm not a kid but I'm acting like a child." She started crying, her hands covering her face.

I pulled her on top of me, facing to the side, her shoulder against my chest. I held her as she cried. After five minutes, she stopped, sniffled, and then turned to face me - lying on her stomach on top of me and the blanket.

"Better?"

"Yes. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"It's not," she said. "You're giving me something special and I'm being a troll's turd. You've been nothing but kind to me. Reav has accepted you as a father and I love that. I'm not sure I want you to be my father, though."

I quirked an eyebrow at her and she hiccup-snort-laughed, drying her eyes as a smile tried to work its way through.

"So, that's why I'm not allowed to call you a child?" I asked.