Goblin Queen's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes, though. The way he looked at me - desired me - it made me feral with lust. He would protect my girls, heal them, and breed them ... My girls would love him and protect him without me even having to suggest it ... As long as I was his queen, my plan could not fail.

~~~ Zack ~~~

Any prejudice I might have inherited - or learned from those I'd grown up with - regarding goblins - evaporated when this sexy female had exposed herself to me.

I'd grown hard from her simple touch, at the market. Some of that might have been from the gentleness - a stark contrast to the confining restraints that held me. Some of it might have been because it'd been so long since I'd last been touched by a woman. But some of it was definitely because I was attracted to this female - this woman - my "queen".

Her breasts weren't large - but her fruit looked ripe and full - and invited the mouth to taste. Her pussy was bare. Only the top of her thin cleft was visible as she stood before me - the gentle bump of her clitoral hood hiding her tender nub within. The majority of her vulva was pointed at the ground - aligned with her body - perfectly angled so that her lover could repeatedly ram his stiff need into her again and again - until that moment when he exploded within her - filling her with his seed.

~~~

My head was spinning. This goblin who called herself 'queen' - her pussy was so, fucking tight. She was torturing me, squeezing my cock into her grasping tightness so slowly that I thought I might cum before I was even halfway inside of her.

I wanted to grab her hips and slam her onto my cock but the feral lust in her eyes told me that the best was still coming. My patience would be rewarded.

Gods above, she was hot! She could pull out a dagger, plunge it into my heart right now, and I would die happy - the grasping grip of this beautiful woman's vagina was doing wondrous things to my penis.

My lover leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. Her kiss was soft and gentle; I returned the same. This seemed to make her heart soar. Apparently, she had been worried that my lust would override my senses and I would take from her - rather than patiently waiting to receive what she was offering.

"My king!" she keened as she eased more of me within. She was growing impatient, as well, finally, it seemed. "I cannot wait any longer," she complained, "You fill me with such pleasure. I am undone."

She wriggled her hips and I felt her channel open to accept me completely. She sank, fully, onto my body. The head of my cock slid forward until it kissed her cervix.

It must have been as amazing for her as for me. "Hold me, my king, "she whispered. "I don't want this moment to pass - but I long to feel your seed pouring into my womb."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the sweet lips she offered. As she cuddled into my embrace - her face tucked against my chest - I kissed the crown of her head and held her tightly - waiting for her permission to proceed.

"My king?"

"Yes, my queen?"

"Take me, please. Make me truly yours."

Immediately, I curled an arm behind her and rolled her onto her back, my cock-knob still kissing her womb. She purred at me.

I had planned to ravage her - to fuck her mercilessly. I could tell that was what she wanted; what she had intended. I could claim her body - that was easy. Suddenly, I wanted nothing more than to claim her heart.

I began sliding my aching prick in and out of her, making slow, gentle love to my green-skinned queen, I felt the need to confess my sins to her.

"When I was captured, I was on the run," I said. "I had killed a man. I fled - rather than face judgment for my crime."

"Why did you kill him?"

"He raped and killed my mother."

"Then, you committed no crime," she assured me.

"I didn't let the authorities meet out proper justice; I took it upon myself."

"You avenged your family member. If you could have stopped him, you would have?"

"Yes."

"Will you defend me like that?"

"Yes, my queen."

She kissed my lips and said, "I welcome you into my heart as I have welcomed your flesh into my own. Make me a queen in truth, my king. Fill me with your seed; build our kingdom through my womb."

I withdrew my penis until just the head remained within - then I slid my stiff prick back into its rightful place until it kissed my lover's womb once more. Over and over I repeated this, staring into her eyes, embracing her acceptance, accepting the role she had assigned me, letting my heart wrap itself around hers, as my arms enfolded her body.

~~~ Zora ~~~

The muscles - up and down the length of my vagina - trembled as my new mate's sensual love-making and slow stimulation pushed at me until my body surrendered - and I tumbled into a trembling climax.

"My king!" I called out, squeezing my lover tightly in my arms - and my clasping channel.

"My queen!" he replied - both with his mouth - and his body. His cock pulsed and began pumping his seed inside of me.

"Yes!" I crowed, feeling the heat of his gift. "Yes!"

~~~ Zack ~~~

Her intense desire made me want to start making love to her all over again. I bit her jaw and held on as my spasming prick spewed forth the last of my fertile spunk - offering my gift - for her to use however she saw fit.

I relinquished my hold on her. I begged forgiveness for my moment of ferality by giving her a kiss on the place I had bitten her - and then a soft peck on the lips. I rolled her back on top of me, continuing to hold her tightly to myself.

"Thank you, my king," she said, laying her head on my chest, catching her breath.

We laid upon the thick grass for some time - the sun warming our bodies in the gentle breeze. Finally she raised up, looked into my eyes, and gave me a lingering kiss. My softening prick slid from the cozy embrace of her seeping slit as she stood to her feet. I laid where I was, gazing at her delicious beauty as she dressed herself.

She giggled, and said, "Come, my king. I will show you the place I have picked for my nest. Your lusty looks will have me back in your bed and we'll never get there."

"Would that be so bad?" I asked, grinning.

She knelt beside me and kissed my lips - before bringing my penis to her mouth, sucking and licking me clean, and standing once more.

I laughed at the lusty look in her eyes as she made a show of catching a stray glob of my seed before it escaped from the corner of her mouth. She caught it with a fingertip and stared into my eyes as she sucked the finger clean.

She grinned and offered her hand to help me up. I grabbed it and pulled her onto my lap. She squeaked with surprise - and then glee. I held her and kissed her - before setting her back onto her feet once more - and standing up to join her.

~~~

We hadn't gone far, into the cave, before it became obvious that my night-vision would do me no good in the depths of this cavern. I told her such and she snuck up to give me an unexpected kiss before taking my hand to lead me along the path.

"I wish I could see," I complained after several minutes.

"You do not enjoy holding my hand?" she asked, giggling.

"I love holding your hand, my queen. I hate being a hindrance to you."

"Our passage will be slower, but I love feeling your touch. I wish I had a bit of magic to make a light to guide us. My eyes are good enough to find our way but - if danger lurks in the depths - I don't know that I will see it in time. So far, in my journeys here, I have met nothing untoward - but you will hear sounds that assure you that we are not alone."

As we shuffled forward, my mind fell upon the problem. Could we share our gifts? She had gifts from her blood; I had gifts from mine. Could we blend them and share those benefits?

The path was steep in places. I have no clue, honestly, how close I was, to one simple misstep sending me hurtling into the unseen depths below.

Eventually, I could perceive a glimmer of light ahead. It felt like I was waking from a dream. This new world of light was strange and unremembered.

We climbed the last steep incline and emerged into a huge grassy valley. Mountain peaks ranged all around. From where we stood, the place appeared to be completely cut off from the rest of the world. I could see two or three streams feeding small lakes scattered around the area. There were three or four large stands of woods that I could see - and we were not even that high up.

There was wildlife within view. The goblin woman had mentioned another path - so I knew that the area was not as completely cut-off as it looked - but I didn't see or hear any other people.

"This is how I found it," she said, watching my face. "There is water, game and a few caves that we can use for shelter. If anyone else knows of this place, I have not seen evidence that they visit often. I have been here for almost a year now."

"You are in hiding?" I asked.

"My younger sister arranged for me to suffer a fatal accident so she could succeed my mother. I have no doubt that my mother's recent frail health was her fault as well."

"A fatal accident?"

"By the grace of the Gods, I survived. Based on the number of those used in her plot, announcing that it had failed would only have staved off my death for days - if not hours."

"If they recover no body?" I asked.

"They have the knife that carries my blood - and several witnesses that I was, indeed cast down. No one will attempt to confirm that their plot was truly a success. I fell from their sight, hit a shelf of lose stones, survived the resulting avalanche, and ended up in the depths. I cleaned my wounds and caught fish until I regained my strength and my injuries healed. I climbed out of the grave that she'd made for me and slipped onto the roads, traveling until I thought I was safe from discovery."

"We are alike in that," I said.

She smiled and said, "You are yet another sign that the Gods intend for me to succeed."

"What do you intend?" I asked squeezing her hand, which I still held.

She pulled me into a kiss and held me as she spoke, "Goblins are fickle, hateful, and violent. I will birth a nest through you. I intend to turn them into a war-band strong enough to remove my sister and reclaim the throne."

"Then you are TRULY a queen?"

"My king," she purred. "I could live the rest of my days, right here, and still count myself blessed by the Gods. The light in your eyes as you made love to me is a balm to my heart. I'm tempted to leave my spiteful sister with whatever glories she can steal for herself. However, there are good people in my mother's kingdom. I fear for them - but it will be a long time before I will be able to threaten my sister's rule."

I offered her a gentle kiss. She accepted it.

"Come, my king. Let me show you to our home."

Still holding my hand, she led me towards the nearest stream. At its edge was a game trail that went up into the foothills. The trail followed the narrow brook. We took this trail for several minutes before she guided me across a series of loose stepping-stones that forded a shallower section of the fast-moving water. Once we were across the watercourse, we followed a low ravine until we came to a small cave. The mouth of the cave was along the right wall. She led me up a few steps on the left and, from there, we could see out across the entire valley. It was even bigger than I had imagined.

"It is a massive caldera," she explained. She pointed to several smoky plumes around the edge of the valley, "That smoke is from vents that are still somewhat active. Obviously, this whole area has been quiet for quite some time."

Now that I was looking, there were dozens of places were wispy tendrils of smoke or steam escaped into the air. The advantage was that, even if we built a small campfire, the smoke (if we were cautious) wouldn't really give away our location as being anything other than just another vent.

The path we had taken - through the dark cavern - to get to the valley - was cold and clammy. Obviously, none of those active fiery vents intersected that pathway.

~~~

After a brief tour of her humbly-appointed cave home, I sat upon a skin and gave thought to how I could combine our blood - to see if our gifts could be shared.

She noticed my quiet introspection and sat down beside me - curling herself into me - snuggling under my arm. "Why are you so quiet, my king?"

"We both have gifts - from our blood - that the other covets. What if there was a way to merge our blood?"

"Can you do that?"

"I would guess there is some risk that our bodies would reject the blood that is not their own. I would hope that I could heal it - possibly after stopping the joining of course."

"How would you merge our blood?"

"I had thought - as blood-brothers - to slice the wrists and press them together. I doubt that truly transfers blood from one body to another, however. I'm thinking it would have to be at the heart."

"You could do that?"

"I'd need to create an artery between our chests - linking our hearts. Actually, it should probably be two arteries. The pulmonary vein brings blood into the heart; the aorta sends it out again. If I connected my aorta to your pulmonary vein - and yours to mine - then, as our hearts pump the blood, they should circulate the blood through both of our bodies, slowly mixing them together."

"I am willing to try," she said.

I looked into her eyes. She was as serious as I was.

"Take off your shirt. We will lie chest-to-chest. We will need to be still as I focus on building arteries through our chests and into the other's. I'll lie down; you lie on top of me. We'll wrap our arms around each other and hold on. I should be able to tell - pretty quickly - if it's going to cause problems. As long as there aren't major issues, we'll just have to wait and see if merging our blood does anything."

"I think it's worth trying. You can just close off the artery if our bodies reject the process, right?"

"Assuming I don't pass out."

"I'm sure it will be fine," she assured me, looking into my eyes - searching for doubts.

"We don't have to do this," I told her.

"I think it's an intriguing idea. If there's a chance that your Elf blood would give me the ability to use magic, I don't know how I could NOT take that chance."

She laid on top of me - her breasts pressed into my chest. My cock was growing; it bumped against her.

"Hello, little one," she cooed, smirking, as she looked down. "Do you need my attention again?"

I chuckled at her, marveling again at how beautiful she was and how much I was attracted to her.

She kissed my lips and said, "Focus, my king. If you succeed at your quest, I will offer you a boon."

"A rare jewel?" I asked, somewhat allegorically.

"A treasure beyond compare," she promised, grinning.

I took in her beauty once more, growing serious, my anxious prick retreating. "You'll tell me if it hurts or feels wrong?"

"Of course, my king."

"I love you, my queen," I told her.

"And I, you, my king," she replied, giving me another peck.

I closed my eyes and she laid her cheek against mine. I started forming an artery from my aorta - and another from hers. I passed them through our chests, around the breast-bone, and breached the heart at the pulmonary vein - which immediately started pumping blood through the new channel - hers to mine and mine to hers.

At first, the blood - pouring into my chest - felt jagged, uneven, gnarled. I tried to "smooth" it but it resisted my touch.

"I can feel it working," she whispered. "It's a little weird - but it doesn't hurt or anything."

I nodded, our cheeks rubbing together, as I focused on watching the flows.

After a couple minutes, my heart started racing. It was like there was some kind of battle going on. I squeezed Zora a little tighter - as she did me. All of the sudden it felt like a sea-wave crashed over me. I was pulled under. I gasped for air, struggling, and succumbed. I don't know how long I was out - but I awoke with my arms still around my lover. My body was relaxed. I sent my senses out over her body and everything seemed to be fine. It appeared as if she had grown a new organ - just below and to the right of her heart. When I looked inside myself, I found one there. It felt like that was where my mana - my magical reserves - came from.

Zora was waking up. I started undoing the connections between our bodies, restoring us to how we had been before. I finished just as she raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were spinning in her head. I pressed my forehead to hers.

"Hey," I called out. Her eyes were still unfocused. "Zora!"

She looked at me - then leaned her head back and looked again - her eyes settling down. "I feel weird," she said.

She sat up and looked around. Spotting a creeper-vine growing along a wall, she went to it and grabbed hold of it. It grew to double its original size as I watched. Buds formed at intervals along its length. These expanded and grew until they opened into beautiful purple flowers.

"I can do magic!" she exclaimed.

She ran back to me and - just as I got to my feet - she jumped into my arms. I barely kept my footing.

"I can do magic!" she squealed.

Weird sounding words echoed through my mind. I spoke them aloud, somehow already knowing what they meant.

"You speak Goblin?!" she asked excitedly.

"I guess I do now," I said, laughing.

Her brow wrinkled and she spoke in Elvish.

I nodded and said, "... and you speak elf-tongue."

"By the Gods!" she exclaimed.

She lunged up to give me a kiss and finally succeeded in knocking me off my feet. We landed in a pile on top of the skins we'd been lying on when we merged our blood. She was giddy, kissing me again and again, on my face, neck, jaw, and mouth.

"Breed me, my king!" she demanded.

She pulled my clothes from me and threw off her own. She dropped to her knees between my legs and started sucking my cock, anxious to get me firm enough for her to fill her need.

Once she had me ready, she climbed on and slid my prick all the way inside, moaning with delight. "My king!" she crowed. "You fill me! Gods below, it's glorious!"

"Do you truly want me to breed you?" I asked.

"Female goblins control their eggs," she told me. "We can choose to release one upon orgasm. If I orgasmed a second time, I could choose to release another then. Few goblins can carry twins to term. The vicious little devils fight in the womb and rarely are both born alive."

"Will the baby be a goblin?"

"Always. If a female somehow succeeded in creating a mutt, she and the baby would be ostracized."

I nodded.

"You want a child that looks like you?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, my queen. I have no dreams greater than cumming inside of you over and over again."

"Fuck me, you devil-tongued charmer," she ordered.

I rolled her onto the animal skins and fucked her like she had wanted the first time. I slammed my body into hers, driving her into the ground. I rammed my prick in and out of her grasping channel like a feral beast mating for the survival of my species. She keened and moaned as I took her. She growled as she came, her body thrumming. The second time her channel clenched around me, I pushed in as deeply as I could and filled her with my seed.

I rolled her on top of me and held her. She kissed my face and mouth.

"Did you make me a father?" I asked her.

"Would you be mad if I told you no, my king?"

"No, my queen. It just means that I get to fuck you again without worrying about bruising my child's forehead as I punish your womb."

She snickered and said, "I feel like I should wait a little longer."

I nodded and kissed her once again.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what, my queen?"

"Taking me, claiming me, filling me with your seed."