Goblin Wives - Arden Valley Pt. 02

Story Info
A Hedge Wizard at home.
4.2k words
4.61
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JAKwriter aka writerJAK -- December 2023

All rights reserved. No republication without approval of the author.

Scanning for AI learning, data scrapping, and similar activities is expressly prohibited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah...I'm Jak: Jak from Arden, Jak from Arden Valley...wait, you already know that. Yesterday was a fucking fun day rescuing Chad from six female goblins and picking up on for myself. SHIT! Chad's now got six pregnant goblin wives and I've got the seventh sleeping in one of my spare bedrooms. SHIT!

Yeah, I say that a lot. I'll do it again too since today is going to be a really, fucking, SHITTY day. How do I know that? 'Cause I didn't get to do the things I really needed to do yesterday because I was galivanting around "saving" Chad's ass. And I can't do it today, because even I'm not stupid enough to go outside with a major winter storm rolling through town.

Yep, it's morning. With a winter storm raging, how do I know? I went to bed, slept, then woke up. Because I'm awake, it's gotta be morning, right? More importantly, I can also sense that the sun is up, even though the house is locked down tight because of the storm, 'cause I'm a Hedge Wizard.

Oh Shit! Ooops, said that again. Biscuit, my Raven familiar, knows I'm up and is asking to be fed like a baby bird does. She might be my familiar, she definitely acts like she's my wife, but that doesn't keep her from acting like a hatchling around mealtimes. She'll keep hounding me until I give her something, so I'm off to the kitchen.

I put a pot of water for tea on the stove to heat up, activating the heat runes. Biscuit is STILL after me, so I toss her a piece of dried mutton. I can feel the dirty look she's giving to my back, but tough titties. See, I didn't say the "S" word again! Anyhow, time to make some oatmeal, so on goes another pot. Biscuit won't eat it, so I toss her a "cookie" made from ground up grains, nuts, dried fruits, with bit of honey. She's happier now, so I focus on the oatmeal, waiting for the water to boil for tea.

All the moving and banging around must have woken up my guest, the statuesque goblin that followed me home yesterday. Unlike yesterday, where she was armored up and slinging an arsenal of weapons and other gear, Kaylin, my name for her since she hadn't spoken yet, walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a leather harness and panties. Her red hair was brushed and looked silky and shiny. Lots of muscular green skin was on display, including washboard abs and heavily muscled limbs. I'm pretty sure she could throw me over her shoulder and haul me off to somewhere where she could have her way with me. Instead, she smiled, her face lighting up and...well, I'm not going there.

Resisting her "spell" I turned back to the stove and prepared a tea pot, handing it to her to take to the table. Damn! Her hands touching mine...FUCK...as she took the pot. Then a wiggle in her hips as she strutted out of the kitchen in her bare feet. That bitch sure knew what buttons to push.

Oatmeal was ready, so I ladled it into two bowls. Kaylin was back, taking the bowls again, touching my hands in the process. FUCK! Grabbing containers holding honey, dried apples, and mixed nuts from the forests around town, I brought them to the table for breakfast.

Kaylin had poured each of us a mug of tea. Honey, apples, and nuts went in the oatmeal, both of us eating in silence. I still couldn't figure out why she wouldn't talk.

Finishing breakfast, we carried the dishes to the kitchen where she took over and washed them while I did general clean up. I put the honey, apples, and nuts away, leaving the crumbs for Biscuit, who was already going to town pecking up all the detritus from our meal.

Done, I looked at Kaylin and said, "Not sure what your plans are. The storm is still going strong. I have work to do. Let me know if you need anything or want to talk. Otherwise, I'll be in my office." All she did was nod and return to her room.

I washed up, then checked the house for any issues due to the storm. All was well, so I was off to my office. Kaylin came out of her room with an armload of her armor, weapons, and other sundries, plunking them down on floor in the main room. As I closed the door, I could see she was about to start cleaning or doing maintenance as she pulled a flask of oil, a rag of some sort, a sewing kit, and a whetstone out of her pack.

For the next, however many hours, I focused on making potions, salves, tinctures, and other healing medicines. I don't do the fancy stuff that big time mages do. My stuff won't take a near death warrior and heal them to prime fighting condition. Pretty much everything I make just helps the healing process, so the patient recovers faster. Heavy duty healing needs my personal involvement, medical skills, and spell craft. You know, stitch them up, clean them up, then use spells to make them better faster.

Biscuit reminded me that she and Kaylin needed some lunch. So, I finished up what I could and put the rest aside for later. Out of the office and on to the kitchen, looking at Kaylin as she was sharpening one of her blades. Damn, that girl is armed for bear! Her spear, leaning against a chair, had a wicked sharp gleam. Another four knives were laying on the table atop a cloth, each looking equally sharp. She was still sharpening a fifth, a short sword, and I'm pretty damned sure that edge she was working could split a hair lengthwise.

I fixed lunch, we ate, cleaned up, then I went back to the office. By dinner time, I finished what I could for the day, put everything away, then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Standing there, back to me, was Kaylin. Her panties and halter didn't cover much of her back and I got a full glimpse of her gorgeous green skin. I could see a few scars and they looked so kissable. SHIT! Where the fuck did THAT thought come from?

Biscuit was snickering and giving me more images of taking Kaylin from behind as she fixed dinner. Removing her panties, spreading her legs, then plunging into her hot, dripping wet cunt. Pumping and plowing her fertile field as she moaned and groaned, her tits breaking free from her halter and jiggling with each of my thrusts. My hard cock hitting the hidden spot that made her writhe in pleasure, squeezing me, then clamping down as my cum filled her pussy and she howled in ecstasy.

DAMN THAT BIRD! FUCK! Here she was yesterday wanting me to abandon Chad to avoid the damned goblins and now she's trying to get me to have a Goblin Wife. I shot her a dirty look, asking what the fuck was going on. Why the fuck all the damned images of Kaylin and me fucking? Unsurprisingly, she didn't respond. Well, she did, trying to send another set of erotic thoughts my way, but I shut the link down. I just wasn't in the mood...even though my cock was hard as a rock and Kaylin's ass looked delectable in the leather panties that really showed off her highly muscular butt. I could see myself holding her hips as a I...SHIT!

The damn bird did it again! Oh, fuck, she didn't. The link is still blocked. Fuck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was a stew, similar to what we had the night before. Kaylin had made rolls instead of biscuits. Desert was a roll filled with nuts and honey. Dishes were washed up and instead of going straight to bed, the three of us gathered by my enruned fireplace.

Every attempt to talk to Kaylin resulted in a smile, a shift of her torso or hip, and movement of her legs and feet. Each of her moves was both enchanting and enticing. Biscuit was laughing her head off as I was resisting the blatant signals she was giving. At least half the moves emphasized her breasts and cleavage. The rest drew my eyes to her general physique, her muscular thighs, and the cleft between her legs that was giving off a subtle, but enticing, aroma.

Biscuit wasn't helping, again shooting images of me fucking the daylights out of Kaylin. Then she shifted tactics, giving me a vision of Kaylin claiming me.

No longer were we by the fire, but Kaylin was carrying me to my room. Somewhere along the way our clothing vanished. I was thrown on my bed, my cock rigid in expectation for what was about to happen. Kaylin's body was perfection incarnated as she stood by the foot of my bed gazing down on me. Her muscular body had a mysterious softness that padded her womanly features in a way to maximize my arousal. Her pussy was furry but tamed. Trimmed to be fully hidden by the panties she had been wearing, but otherwise full and lush, a garden to be admired, hiding a secret altar to be worshiped by me. Yet her alter needed an offering. A gift of life to allow it to fulfill its sacred purpose. Her pussy was tight as she claimed me. As yet unsullied by any other, my cock breached the doors to her innermost sanctum, the high priestess crying out in joy, knowing the gift brought by the invader was what was most desired by the goddess....

BISCUIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! I looked my familiar. She was acting oh so innocent. Bullshit! Kaylin didn't look any different. If anything, her smile was broader and brighter than before. If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect they're colluding together.

Well, I was done with their fun. Waving a quick goodbye, I retreated to my office, being sure to lock the door. Checking my library of books, most from the long dead Daylen mage, I finally found one that had more than a cursory mention of goblins. This one was old, clearly old back when the mage owned it. Guessing, it was probably a thousand years old, maybe more. Regardless, it had SOME information about goblins. Not much, but the gist of what was there made it pretty clear I was screwed. While not coming right out and saying it, the text hinted that whoever "blessed" the goblin women, after the men were exterminated, ensured that the females would almost certainly get the male of their choosing. It didn't give any hint how a targeted male could escape.

FUCK! Yep, I'm fucked!

I closed the book, putting it back on the shelf, then sitting back in my chair. My thoughts wandered through so many scenarios. Giving in, fighting back, delaying action, and any other things I could think of. There was no clear path forward and it was late, so I left the office and went to bed. Hopefully sleep and my subconscious would help me find a path.

As I was nodding off, I felt that I had forgotten something. I also sensed the storm easing. By dawn it would past and with the new day maybe....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG!!! BANG, BANG!!! BANG, BANG, BANG!!!

Fucking A! some shithead was at the fucking door!

Still groggy and half asleep, I stumbled out of my bedroom to confront the person with a fucking death wish. Opening the door, I was about to dish out a ration, but was interrupted by an irate female who started screaming at ME! THAT woke me right away. The bundle of fire breathing female was my Apprentice, Elle.

She started ripping me a new one. As she did so, Kaylin wandered out in her leather underwear and Biscuit decided to watch the unfolding fun. That started a completely new tirade about my morals, my personal and family pedigree, my deviant sexual orientation, and a number of my other faults. She was on a roll, so I let her vent until she exhausted herself, rushed to me and gave me a crushing hug.

Elle is 5' 4" and 110 lbs. of fire breathing, seventeen, almost eighteen, going on thirty-five, apprentice Hedge Witch. Looks like a typical teenage future farmwife. Doesn't have the extra 30 lbs. of padding yet, but has all the other features, including the pack mother mentality. That means protecting the pack members from the outsiders and Elle saw me as part of her pack and Kaylin as the outsider. I got chastised because as a pack member, I should have known better than to hang out with an outsider.

I escorted her in, along with her familiar. That got Kaylin's attention ASAP. Damn that goblin moved fast, sword and spear at the ready and Elle screaming bloody murder. I looked at Wolfie, shrugged my shoulders, and tried to enjoy the show.

The pairing of familiars to a novice or apprentice mage often takes some weird turns. I got Biscuit after I caught her after she stole my biscuit. Elle, well, Elle did things differently. I got her as an apprentice AFTER she accidentally got a familiar, a Dire Wolf familiar. You heard that right, a DIRE WOLF. Technically she bonded with a newborn female cub and had to nurse it, but still a fucking Dire Wolf. No one knows how or why that cub was where she found it. Dire Wolves are really bad news, so I and a group of hunters scoured the area and couldn't find ANY sign of a Dire Wolf except where Elle said she found "Wolfie."

Anyhow, Wolfie and I are in the cheap seats. Biscuit appears to be rooting for both, adding fuel to the fire. Elle is working up some big magic. Kaylin is doing something to disrupt her while waiting for me to get out of the way so she can skewer Wolfie with her spear.

Fun as this could be, it's time to shut it down. Calling my staff to me, I wave it around, say a few words and BAM! Everyone but me and Wolfie are knocked on their asses. Biscuit acts sheepish, but I KNOW it's an act. Elle is pissed, Kaylin is pissed, and I don't care. This is my fucking house, and they need to behave the way I expect them to.

The two irate females turn on me, then stop. I guess they both see what I want them to see, which is seriously annoyed Hedge Wizard. I'm not mad, but I am annoyed. This is my home, and they should both know better. Elle is my apprentice and should behave around guests. Kaylin reacted, whether to Elle or Wolfie or both. Regardless, she's my guest and SHOULD know she's under my protection. Yes, Wolfie IS a Dire Wolf, an ADULT Dire Wolf. 5' at the shoulder, a good 10'+ nose to tail, 450 lbs. give or take, big head, big teeth, and big red eyes. Didn't see HER rushing off into battle. SHE kept her cool, staying by me. We won't talk about Biscuit other than she and I need to talk, more me talking and her LISTENING.

I could give Elle a break, but I won't. I know she's had a crush on me since I got her as an apprentice. Don't ask me why. I didn't have a crush on Greybel, my teacher. But then again, she was a gazillion years old. Regardless, it's obvious that she sees me as husband material. Me, I have several rules regarding the master/apprentice relationship. One, don't mess around with your apprentices. Two, don't perve on your apprentices. Three, make sure your apprentices know NOTHING is going to happen while they are apprentices, no matter how old they are or how long they have your apprentice. Four, trying to make me break any of the above rules will result in a caution, a warning, and finally expulsion, permanent expulsion. Five, trying to keep me for yourself by driving away or otherwise eliminating potential rivals is treated the same. After she becomes a full-fledged Hedge Witch and is technically no longer my student and apprentice, we can discuss options. Until then....

Unfortunately, Elle is at the warning stage. She pulled the same shit a couple of years ago when a mage came to town to investigate Greystone's Tower and showed interest in me. The mage shut Elle down hard when Elle attacked her. She was lucky the mage was merciful, very merciful, given the spell Elle was about to throw at her.

The two ladies and Biscuit look at me. Biscuit looks at me, then flies off to the office, closing the door with a bump and a nudge from her beak and wings. That leaves a human apprentice and a goblin warrior to deal with. Neither is looking contrite, which isn't too surprising. Both are hardnosed, uncompromising females. Well, some compromise is in order.

"Alright ladies, sit down."

Neither moved, looking at each other and bristling.

"ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!" I yelled, momentarily catching their attention.

"ELLE, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!"

"KAYLIN, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!"

The two looked at each other, then back at me. Wolfie decided to growl at both of them, startling Elle. Slowly she sat on one side of the table, not taking her eyes off Kaylin. Kaylin leaned her spear against the wall behind her, laid the sword across the arms of a chair, then sat down on the other side. Both women continued to stare at each other as though a battle of THEIR wills would determine the outcome of the situation.

"Elle, we are going to have a LONG talk after this. Understand?"

She nodded, so I addressed Kaylin. "You and I are also going to talk, and I expect YOU to TALK!"

Kaylin's look was non-committal, so I added, "You don't talk, you leave. Got it?"

That elicited a look that was more affirmatory. Not fully on board, but I could see a bit of worry. My night of sleep brought a revelation that I wanted to test. Namely, if I am firm and resolute with her, can I maintain the upper hand. It seemed to be working, maybe. Regardless, I was determined, no verbal discussion, she gets the boot.

"OK, the two of you. Let me make this clear. I am NOT your boyfriend, mate, main squeeze, or significant other." I got looks that defied my statement, but I continued. "This is really simple. You screw up, you are gone. Both of you. Elle, you used your warning. There isn't any more slack I'll give you. Another major screw up like today and you are GONE! No appeal! GONE! Kaylin, you invited yourself into my company. I was polite and tolerated your need to be near your friends and needing a place to stay. You are a GUEST in my home. As a GUEST, I expect you to behave as a guest should."

The two still looked defiant. Looking at Wolfie, she just rolled her eyes, then lay down on the floor for a nap, keeping one eye open, just in case.

Looking back at the two, I focused on Elle. "I'm fed up with your FUCKING SHIT! Elle, if you really want to be a Hedge Witch, knuckle down and get it done! If you really want ME, you need to be a fucking Hedge Witch. Full powers, full skills, and full temperament, not this half assed, love struck, teenage apprentice shit. Got it? 'Cause if you don't, you'll need to find another person to teach you. That means leaving Arden and even then, what's the chance of finding a new teacher?"

Elle tried hard, really hard, to hold it in. As she was about to speak, I stopped her. I hated to do it, but if I had allowed her to continue, she would be gone. Part of my job as her teacher. Stop her, when I can and when it's for her own good, from doing something catastrophically stupid. Wolfie got up, walked to her, and put her head in Elle's lap. She looked at her familiar, obviously getting some additional "guidance."

I left them alone, turning to Kaylin. "I don't know who you are or what your name is. It's really funny how your friends fucked up Chad's life. It might turn out great for him or it could be an unmitigated disaster. Regardless, that's both his AND my problem. You all intruded into our lives. Chad is...well...Chad. He gets into shit like this and usually benefits from it. MY job as the local Hedge Wizard is to make sure he doesn't get screwed over. I'm sure YOUR friends will treat him right, particularly if I'M watching."

Kaylin took this moment to roll her eyes and smirk at me. I didn't take it well.

"Still won't talk. Still won't tell me your name. Your friends gave Chad's parents their names. Why can't you?" Looking at her, I still got no response. "So, here's the deal. You go to your room and pack. I'm going to have a private talk with Elle. She will then leave. YOU will come out, packed and ready to go. You either sit down and talk to me or you keep going. By keep going I mean far away from Arden. If I see you ANYWHERE near Arden, I'll be sure to make sure you regret it."

12