Goblin Wives - Arden Valley Pt. 03

Story Info
A Hedge Wizard and some redheads.
4.2k words
4.75
2.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JAKwriter aka writerJAK -- December 2023

All rights reserved. No republication without approval of the author.

Scanning for AI learning, data scrapping, and similar activities is expressly prohibited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another fun day for Jak. Elle is off doing what she should be doing, and Kaylin is presumably packing. Me, I've just completed my first talk of the day with Elle. Another will happen after we do our jobs for the people of Arden. Next up is Kaylin and it should be a doosy.

I may or may not have mentioned that both Elle and Kaylin are redheads. Probably one reason for all the fire. Not that this is the first time for Elle. Her previous altercation was with another redhead, who was one of a string of redheads that found their way into my life for a time.

It all started around the time Elle found Wolfie. That summer, an expedition from one of the mage schools came to Arden on its way to investigate Greystone's Tower. It was led by a redheaded female mage named Sarah. Her entourage was larger than normal, with two other mages and thirty other hangers on. They stayed in Arden and at the Tower for five weeks. During that time, I was kept busy. Typical summertime town fun, such as pregnancies, broken bones, random illnesses, and the like. The expedition paid me, paid me very well, to attend to their needs and answer questions. Not a particularly hard task, but it kept me in contact with the mages, especially Sarah.

On the last day before leaving, Sarah and her group threw a goodbye party. The whole town was invited, and a good time was had by all well into the evening. As the festivities wound down, I headed home. Biscuit had crashed a long time ago, so I tried to be quiet and not wake her as I entered the house. I had just closed the door when there was a soft knock. On my doorstep was Sarah, wearing a hooded cloak over the clothes she had been wearing at the party. I invited her inside, then took her cloak, hanging it up by the door.

The look on her face was interesting. She was trying to ask me something without asking. Looking into her eyes, I knew what she wanted, a Duel of Wills. For what purpose, I wasn't sure. Nodding my head in agreement, it started. Her mental probes tried to breach my defenses. I reciprocated. I felt the pressure of her attacks increasing, but I continued to resist. My probes were also repulsed, but I noted she was weakening while I was holding strong.

Suddenly, Sarah broke contact, saying, "I had heard rumors that Hedge Witches and Wizards have greater strength than most believe. Possibly greater than those of us taught in more civilized areas. I had to test you to be certain that at least YOU had the strength *I* need."

With that, Sarah removed her dress, slipping out of her shoes, and let down her hair. She was wearing nothing underneath. Her skin was smooth and white like milk. Her red hair flowing down to the middle of her back and a small clump above her cleft. She stood maybe 5' 2" tall, with a petite build, and small breasts. Her areolae were small, the diameter of my pinkie, and her nipples were half as big and erect. Her green eyes flashed as she undressed me, her fingers lingering on the muscles and tendons revealed in my arms and chest as my shirt was removed. Then looking in my eyes, caressing my weather roughened face, before urgently removing the remainder of my clothes.

Encircling my cock with her hand, Sarah stroked it to hardness and said, "This will do nicely." With that, she laid back on the table in the main room, spreading her legs, inviting me to join her.

Bending over, I put my head between her thighs, pressing my face to her sweet smelling womanhood. My nose was rubbing her crimson hair as my tongue licked along her wet slit and teased her little button. She squirmed about as my tongue teased and pleasured her. Then I wetted my finger by rubbing it along her slit before sliding it inside. Probing her, ensuring her channel was slick and verifying how tight she was before rubbing the hidden spot inside her. It took but a moment before she grabbed me and pulled me back, holding off on her cum.

Her look told me she was ready. Ready for me to fill her with my seed. To give her a child. Why did she want it? She didn't say. For nine or ten minutes we coupled, her on the table and me standing on the floor. Her legs were wrapped around my shoulders, her hands gripping my forearms tightly as she tried to hold off her orgasm. With a final thrust, I buried myself inside her. Her red hair mingling with my blonde as it rubbed against her clit. Six jets of cum set her off on an orgasm that lasted for a minute or more. Her pussy quivering around my cock long after the last drop of sperm had been deposited inside her.

After laying there for another ten minutes, she got up, dressed, put on her cloak, and left. The next day, I waved to her and the rest of the expedition as they left Arden. Returning to my home, I found on the table, the same one I fucked her on, the same one I eat on every day, a small coin bag with five gold pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was reminiscing, Kaylin had come into the room. She was fully dressed, had her weapons and kit with her. She looked as defiant as earlier this morning, even with smallest of smirks.

I motioned for her to sit down or leave, not saying a word. She looked at me for a moment, then sat down. At which point I ignored her and went back to my memories. Having her sit and stew for a bit would do her some good. If not, the door was only a few feet away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My encounter with Sarah didn't end there. Three months later, in early Fall, a troop of five horsewomen showed up in Arden. Their leader was another fiery redhead, heavily armed and armored. They rode into town like the owned it. The redhead's four horsewomen took station at the tavern while the redhead stomped around town, eventually ending up at my house.

She just about kicked in the door. Fortunately, it wasn't latched. But it did a hard bounce back that the woman stopped with a gloved hand, which she then closed and latched. Naturally, I was less than amused. Even less when she walked up to me with a scowl that would curdle milk.

With her nose about an inch from mine, she demanded, "Are you the dickwad that fucked my wife. The fucking asshole that fucked Sarah and knocked her up? Are you her baby's daddy, you mother fucker?" Not letting me answer, she yelled, "You know Sarah, about this high! Petite! Green eyes! Long red hair! Itty bitty titties with itsy bitsy nipples! A small fire bush! One of the most powerful fucking sorceresses in the fucking world! That Sarah!"

As she ranted, I had activated a few spells to ward me from any violence. When she finally stopped to catch her breath, I asked, "Sarah, the mage that was here this summer?"

"YES, YOU FUCKHEAD! THAT SARAH!" Looking at me like I was a moron.

Not sure how the truth would work, but I was prepared if things went sideways. "Yeah. On the last night they were here, Sarah followed me home after the goodbye party. I didn't ask her too. She did it on her own. Didn't say a word to me before, during, or after."

The redhaired women stared at me for a while. Backing off, she started shucking off her armor one piece at a time. Then she stripped the rest of her clothing off, until she was bare as the day she was born. The woman was about my height, red hair, blue eyes, medium breasts, her areolae and nipples larger than Sarah's but still small, and a trimmed fire bush between her legs. Her muscles were well defined everywhere, much like Kaylin.

Approaching me, she started to undress me, saying, "You fucker, you're going to give me what you gave Sarah, the same way you gave it to Sarah, exactly the same! Understand asshole!"

I nodded my head in agreement, then looked into her eyes, starting a Duel of Wills. She was strong, very strong, almost as strong as Sarah, but not strong enough. I battered aside her defenses, reaching her inner most wards. There I stopped and ended it. Her eyes were wide in shock. I could sense the disbelief. How could a Hedge Wizard be that strong?

I pressed her back to the table, getting her to lay back on it. I lifted her legs up and over my arms, spreading her wide as I leaned forward to lick her beautiful fire bush. Her slit was wet. Her button was erect. My tongue and mouth kept both happy as the sounds the woman was making made clear. Grunts, groans, and soft cries filled the room as my finger teased her inner walls, pressing hard against her inner spot. I could hear her cum approaching, then stopped.

The fire haired warrior stared at me before spitefully saying, "Why did you stop, mother fucker. I was close. Not man enough to chance having your head cracked open like a melon. And that puny dick, how did even fit inside Sarah. Did you have to jack off to fill her? Do you really think I'll let you stick it in me?"

I could sense the challenge. She wanted me to force her. To say it wasn't HER fault or HER desire. To defeat her just like I did in the Duel of Wills. Her knowing that I wasn't that strong and giving her the justification retaliate. So, I walked away.

The woman issued a tirade of insults and threats, which I promptly ignored. Eventually she ran out of steam and shut up. I still ignored her.

It got quiet, very quiet. I didn't say a word, nor did she. A minute passed, then two, then five, then ten.... Then she broke.

"Ok, asshole. Are you going to knock me up or not?"

I ignored her.

"Asshole, I'm talking to you!"

I continued to ignore her.

"Fuckhead, look at me! What the fuck is going on?"

I turned to her and replied, "I'm not 'Asshole', 'Fuckhead', or any of the other names you've called me. Call me by my name and I might talk to you. Don't leave out YOUR name."

Her eyes told the story. I'm just a country hick who has some magic. Somehow, I seduced her wife and getting her pregnant. Unexplainedly, my will was greater than either of them. She couldn't believe it. Some trick had allowed me to master her.

Fed up, I threw her armor at her. Surprised, she barely dodged it. "Get dressed and get out here! If Sarah really is your wife, what would SHE say about how you've behaved!"

Not sure what I was expecting after yelling at her, but a soft cry and a quiet, "I'm sorry," wasn't it.

I could have taken it at face value, but I didn't. Showing off isn't my thing, but this bitch needed to know I am as badass as she is. With a subtle movement of my fingers and mouthing a few select words, the woman was suspended in the air spread eagle. The bindings held her tight. She couldn't flex, turn, bend, or take any other position than what I imposed. Even her breasts and hair were confined and unmoving. I then turned her upside down, then suspended face up, then face down. I walked up to her, turning her onto her side so I could look into her eyes as she floated nearly five feet above the floor.

"You think THIS is what I did? Or do you think I drugged her? You didn't believe that she willingly came to me. You assumed she was forced in some way. Yet, when I attempted to give you the same attention I gave her, you insulted me. Disparaged me. Showed you thought nothing of me. Not believing THAT is what she willingly received. All she did was test me. Was my will, my magic, strong enough. She was UNABLE to best me. She knew it. THAT was why. If I had been LESS than that, if I had been WEAKER, she would have turned away."

Lowering Sarah's wife to the ground, I released the bindings, then turned away to gather my clothing. I was ready to get this crazy bitch out of my house.

"I said I'm sorry. I am...sorry."

"Get your clothes on and let's talk."

So that's what we did. For four hours that day and other two the next. Her name is Leela and she's Captain of the Guard in the Palace where Sarah is the High Sorceress. They've been married for fifteen years. Sarah has been wanting a child for a while, but never found a man worthy of her. Leela was shocked that Sarah chose me after rejecting so many others. There must have been something that happened. She just didn't believe Sarah that I was stronger than any of the other potential fathers. Thus, her rampage and insults. She was shocked that she lost the Duel of Wills to me. Having tested herself against Sarah, she was only slightly weaker and was certain I was much weaker. My win was a surprise. Later, when I bound and suspended her, Leela understood what Sarah had said. She had spells bound to her very being, designed to keep her functional in battle, even if stripped nude. Spells that should have blocked, or at worst severely weakened, my spells. Instead, I broke through as though they weren't there.

I didn't tell her that I cheated. I more went around the spells than through them. Us hicks do things differently here on the border. Still needed the power to do the work around. I wasn't stupid enough to take them on directly without my staff and I wanted the display to show what I could do when I was as naked as she was.

After all the talking, we retreated to my room for a short love/baby making session. Afterwards a little more talk. Leela was getting older and was retiring to a less active position in the Guards. Still a Captain but more in the administration and training than the field. She and Sarah each wanted a child, wanted the same father, and their children to be around the same age. That was when she told me why she was truly upset, not so much at me, but at Sarah. She and Sarah were to pick the father of their children together and both to be with the father at the time each conceived. Sarah changed the plan when she met me and decided to get pregnant. So Leela had come to Arden to find me and discover what was so special about me.

Then she cried, hoping that she really was pregnant. I assured Leela that she was. She HAD timed her visit to her fertile time. Silly woman wanted to be sure, so she stayed a couple of extra days, and I obliged her need to ensure her she was with child. She also left me ten gold pieces. Five for my time and five for the aggravation.

A few years later, Leela and Sarah visited, bringing with them two toddler girls. They stayed with me a few days and both women left with a brother and sister for the two girls. I occasionally get letters from them, letting me know how they and the kids are doing, like I'm a distant uncle, but with a bit more detail regarding the kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with my latest musings, I could see Kaylin was getting antsy. My ignoring her for...hmm...at least a half hour wasn't making her happy. But she also hadn't left yet either. Time to beard the lion in its den. So, I looked at her, focusing on her eyes. Seeing if she would start talking without my asking. Nothing.

So, I continued to wait, giving her my full attention. No daydreaming. No wandering eyes. No working on other issues. Just patiently sitting there, looking at the goblin, mostly.

I did notice that without Biscuit around, my thoughts about Kaylin were much more benign. No rampant thoughts of sexual activity, over the top or not. Just a general admiration that she was a truly beautiful woman who was also rugged, strong, and independent.

The quiet was getting unnerving, even to me, but this was a waiting game. The first to talk loses. I expect that among Kaylin's skills are hunting, thus knowing patience and timing. Me being a Hedge Wizard, that's part of everyday life. So, the standoff continued.

I was about to segue into other memory of a past redheaded lover when Kaylin finally cracked. Not sure what did it. Likely me not responding to ANYTHING she was doing. She had been very, very subtly sending lots of signals that should have made my blood boil with uncontrolled lust. It didn't. Biscuit had spun me up too much, too hard, too fast. Don't know if Kaylin helped push or if Biscuit went rogue. Given events this morning, my guard was up. Even if we eventually end up where she wants, it won't be today or any time soon.

Kaylin looked at me, then at my office, then back to me. She made her first sounds, but they weren't words I understood. She was becoming distressed, unable to enunciate anything I could understand. She looked again at the office, then back at me. Apparently Biscuit is the link. Not sure I believed it, but Kaylin's distress increased the longer I delayed.

Nodding to her, I went to the office, entering, then closing the door. Biscuit was perched on my chair looking, if not contrite, at least somewhat apologetic. It's a nice day out to fly about and I had her stuck in a dark office for being a bad girl. I let her know we still needed to talk. But more importantly, asked if she could communicate with Kaylin. I got an affirmative acknowledgement from her. So, I picked her up, put her on my shoulder, and went back into the main room, where Biscuit jumped off my shoulder and perched on the back of a chair near Kaylin.

Sitting down, I faced the two of them, waiting for the shit show to start or something more meaningful. Discussions with familiars aren't in words, it more concepts, pictures, some empathetic notes, and the like. Thus, the conversation with Kaylin went something like this.

Name: Kaylin. Why? Because that's the name I gave her. Five minutes of back and forth and that's all I got. Old name not important, besides, she likes the name I gave her better.

Does she understand what I say if Biscuit isn't around? Mostly, through her perception and understanding of what's going on around us and my expressed emotions, not words. She does recognize some words, particularly ones with specific context like the rooms in the house and various admonitions.

How does she communicate with Biscuit? Complicated. Kaylin is a hunter and has some magic abilities related to communication with animals, including birds. Biscuit is a Raven, so she can "talk" to her. That's separate and distinct from how I communicate with her as my familiar. Kaylin is tapping into the animal part of Biscuit vs. my magical link with her. Through Biscuit, she gets a better understanding of anything I'm saying since she can "translate" for her. It appears my familiar link with Biscuit enhances Kaylin's animal communication spells, allowing a higher level information exchange.

Why didn't she use Biscuit to talk to me? There was a very long pause after that question. Apparently, she did, relaying her fantasies about me through Biscuit, with my familiar throwing in her own contributions. In other words, she was trying to seduce me through Biscuit since I wasn't responding to her visual and olfactory signals of availability, willingness, eagerness, readiness, and desire.

Why did she do that? Another long pause before admitting that if we had had sex and she got pregnant, that would create a basic linkage between us. Not full communication, but some internal emotional content, projected wants and desires, and the like. Nothing private, just the "public" aspects. That's why the other six could give their names. Their bond with Chad was several hours old and they could sense his obvious discomfort in not knowing their names and having to identify them by the order in which he fucked them. Besides, if I had fucked her and gotten her pregnant, she'd be my wife. Kaylin reiterated multiple times how much she wants to be my wife. How good a wife she will be. How wonderful my life will be if she's my wife. And permutations on that theme. That last bit went on for longer than I thought was necessary. I got the point the first time. I'm also not dumb. Life isn't a bed of roses if you are married. Shit always happens at some point. It's just a matter of when, how often, how big the pile is, and how long do you need to shovel or are you just buried too deep.

12