Goblin Wives - NORTH POLE Pt. 04

Story Info
A naughty Christmas Tale.
3.2k words
4.55
1.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JAKwriter aka writerJAK -- December 2023

All rights reserved. No republication without approval of the author.

Scanning for AI learning, data scrapping, and similar activities is expressly prohibited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she approached the door to the house, she could swear she heard the woman inside having multiple orgasms. She always liked big girls and furs. Licking her lips as she checked her outfit, Brittany knocked on Lucinda's front door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucinda had experienced multiple orgasms. Each rocking her core. Coming back from wherever they sent her, she could now hear knocking at her front door. Was Nick back? Was he wanting the furs back? Oh No!

In a panic, she threw on a robe, looked in a mirror to straighten her disheveled hair. Looking back at her was a sexually awakened woman glowing from her multiple orgasms, the first since her only one over twenty years ago. She hoped she could hide the look from Nick. He wanted her to be as asexual as him, as she had been since losing her cherry on her wedding night.

Walking slowly to the door, Lucinda wondered what she'd tell him. She knew the relationship would be over. She smelled of sex and that was something that would make him reject her. Smiling with an evil thought, since she'd "contaminated" the furs with her explosive sexual event, he likely wouldn't want them back.

Opening the door, Lucinda was surprised to see Brittany Williams from Channel 8, one of the most beautiful and successful women on television. Her stomach tightened. Was this about her deceased husband? Was this about the furs? Or maybe about something else? Nick?

"Hello Mrs. McGillicuddy! I'm Brittany Williams from Channel 8 news. Can I speak to you for a few moments?"

"Can you tell me what this is about, Brittany?" Lucinda said in a worried voice.

"Call me Brit. Can I call you Luci?' Brittany asked.

"Uh sure, but what is this about?" Lucinda inquired, her worry growing.

"If you don't mind, can we go inside? We'll talk off the record. I'll leave my camera operator outside." Brittany offered.

"I'm not sure, can you tell me something about what you want to ask me?" Lucinda's worry growing.

Brittany looked at the plump woman, appreciating her form as she worked up a response for Luci. Smiling, she quickly imagined herself in bed with her, Luci's enormous thighs over her shoulders as she attacked her neglected pussy, abusing it and her precious pearl with her tongue while lapping up her fragrant nectar. Yes, Brittany knew all about Luci's lack of sexual activity. She had covered Luci's husband's death and was aware how their marriage had been sexless and largely loveless. Luci's repressed sexuality just needed the right woman to break it free and turn her into a nympho, Brittany's special love slut, maybe even her wife.

Replying with an understanding smile, Brittany replied, "Santa was just served divorce papers then arrested in your front yard for some type of malfeasance. I thought you might want to discuss things off the record, then maybe make a formal statement."

Lucinda started breaking down after hearing Brittany's words. She turned, waving the reporter in, then closing the door. Luci's robe was partially open, revealing most of her massive breasts and showing off her dripping pussy and soaking wet, untamed bush. Brittany licked her lips again as she appreciated the unplanned show, smelling the special scent of a woman in heat, woman who just had a wonderful series of cums.

Slowly, Brit pulled the story out of Luci. Nick introduced himself to her twenty-four weeks ago, five weeks after her husband was murdered. They met every few days until he asked her out on a date four weeks later. The went for a wonderful seafood dinner at a restaurant overlooking the local bay. They seemed to connect and continued to meet, with at least one date per week at a fancy restaurant. With each visit he left her with a small gift and after each date, money and jewelry. Seven weeks ago, he expressed his admiration for her and talked about his role as Santa Claus. She thought he was nuts and was going to break things off when he showed her enough evidence to convince her he really was. He then confided in her that his marriage to Mrs. Claus was both fake and disappointing. Mrs. Claus just wouldn't act like a proper Mrs. Claus and let him work in the Workshop. She was always demanding his time. Nick then offered to marry Luci and make her Mrs. Claus. He was very clear that she was to largely keep to her part of the Workshop doing whatever she wanted while he guided the elves crafting in the main workshop areas. She was concerned about Nick still being married to Mrs. Claus, but he reassured her that he really wasn't married.

As Luci talked, she was so focused on Brit, that her robe fully opened. Brit's fantasy of a sexually supercharged large woman lover was becoming more and more a possibility. Luci's pendulous J cup breasts were resting on her obese stomach. Her massive cleavage was emphasized as Luci's arms compressed them inward. Six inch diameter areola with luscious inch wide, two inch long erect nipples begging to be sucked were exposed to Brits view and making her pussy wet. Best of all were Luci's splayed legs, not only revealing her glorious wet bush, but also showing her winking pussy. Her lips opening and closing as her legs shifted. Brit wanted to just dive in and take her then and there, but resisted knowing it was still just a fantasy and she had reporting job still to do.

"Did you know that Nick had been married to Mrs. Claus for over two hundred years? That meant they were married per common law, and he needed to divorce her. There were some other agreements with her family that validated the marriage." Brit informed Luci.

Rising up in anger, Luci stormed around her living room, her robe flying and revealing all her glory to Brit, crying out, "THAT LYING SACK OF SHIT! I KEPT ASKING HIM IF HE WAS MARRIED AND HE KEPT SAYING NO! THAT FUCKING PIECE OF DONKEY DUNG! HE SWORE WE'D GET MARRIED TODAY! BEFORE ALL THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED AT THE WORKSHOP! SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN THE LYING FUCKHEAD WAS CHEATING ON HER AND FUCKED UP HIS WORKSHOP! IF I EVER SEE THAT CUNT SUCKING ASSHOLE AGAIN, I'M GOING KICK HIS FUCKING ASS TWO WAYS TO SUNDAY! I KNEW THAT FUCKER WAS LYING BUT TOLD MYSELF HE WASN'T."

With that, Luci collapsed on the floor crying. Brit ran to her and held her as her sobs racked her body. Luci grabbed Brit in a death grip as her betrayals forced her to look inside herself. Yes, Nick had lied to her, but she had pushed her husband away into another woman's arms. He had been killed by the woman's husband. She had lied to the man she pledged her life to.

As her sorrow ran it's course, she felt Brits arms and the love and support she was giving to Luci. Turning her head, she saw something in her eyes. Impulsively, she kissed Brit, who responded in kind before pulling back. Luci looked hurt, but then realized Brit was a reporter and they had crossed a line. Maybe it was something they could revisit later, maybe.

Brit was surprised by the kiss, responding but remembering to pull back. Her fantasy would have to wait. That didn't keep her panties from getting soaked. If she had a choice, she'd be fucking Luci right now, but instead had to keep up her reporter persona and check back at the studio.

"We caught on camera, before he was served, Santa carrying a large number of furs into your house. We don't know if this is part of why he was arrested. Did he give any indication why he was giving them or if there was an issue?" Brit asked professionally.

Luci restored her robe before responding with a description of Nick picking her up earlier. He bundled her under all the furs to keep her warm as he flew her to his workshop at NORTH POLE. Arriving, there were problems and he left her in the sleigh, keeping her bundled up in the furs. After a few hours by herself getting both lonely and starting to appreciate the wonderful feel of the various hairs against her skin, Nick said he had to take her home. The trip back was just as cold, the furs being a wonderful way to stay warm since Nick was very distracted. She asked if she could have them until he picked her up to take her back to NORTH POLE. He agreed and brought them into the house, then they said goodbye.

"I assumed they'd go back once Nick's issues with the Workshop were resolved and we got married." Luci stated.

"Can I see them?" Brit asked Luci.

Taking Brit's hand, Luci showed her the furs in her room. Brit kept holding her hand as she saw Snow Leopard, Otter, Lynx, Ocelot, Mink, and several furs she couldn't identify. Brit noted the mink hand warmer Luci used to get off. Picking it up and sniffing it, to Luci's horror.

Brit smiled hungrily at Luci, "I have to go back to the station to file my report. Everything we discussed is off the record. I'm sure there will be more information coming soon. When I'm done, I'd like to come back and talk to you about the Mink, oh, and the other furs."

Luci saw Brit's smile, and something stirred in her. "By the time you get back, it'll be late. Um...would you like to spend the night?"

Brit quickly responded, "Yes, I would. I'll stop at my place on the way back for clothes and a few personal things. Let me have your cell number."

After exchanging phone numbers, the two walked back to the front door. The two hugged before opening the door and Brit leaving. Luci watched from the door, her robe tightly wound around her body, as Brit collected her camera operator. Waving at each other as the Channel 8 truck left, Luci wondered if Brit would really come back for the night and, if she did, what they might do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany was restless waiting for her boss, Jacob Smalls, to get off the phone. The whole Santa arrest was stirring up a hornets' nest of drama. As soon as she walked in, she'd been pulled into his office and kept on the sideline as call after call came in from who knows who. With nothing else to do after going over everything she knew a dozen times, her mind drifted to Luci. A bit over her ideal weight of 250 lbs., but the "training" regimen she was going to impose would knock fifty, maybe seventy-five, pounds off, putting her at Brittany's ideal "fighting" weight. Not too big, not too light, but just right. When she could run by her house, she'd pick up not only clothes and toiletries, but a few toys to tease and tantalize...and fuck. Her favorite being a double ended strap on. Six inches inside the wearer with a nice vibrating clit stimulator and eight for the other partner. Both ends six inches in circumference, not as big as a Coke can, but big enough to fill and stretch their pussies delightfully. She could see herself pounding Luci with it until they came together, kissing and cuddling as the fake cocks still filled them, then going for two or three more rounds before exhaustion caused them to stop.

Coming out of her daydream, Brittany heard the last phone call ending. Focusing on Jacob as the call ended, she could see he wanted to talk about something unpleasant.

Looking respectfully at Brittany, Jacob passed along the bad news, "Brittany, I've just been on the phone with the station owner, corporate, multiple law enforcement agencies, multiple other government agencies, local legal, corporate legal. The last call with my own lawyer to determine my options. This story is HUGE. Actually, much bigger than huge. We can't run it. All video, audio, computer, written, and any other records are to be turned over to the people showing up in thirty minutes. Get everything together into one package, bundle it up with a bow. Don't argue. Don't ask for more time. Thirty minutes. Snap to it."

Brittany wasn't surprised. Nodding to Jacob, she left to get the package together. Her camera operator tried to keep a bootleg copy of the video, but she got it and four other copies with the admonition that keeping even one copy could get him sent to a place less nice than Guantanamo. By the time the unidentified pickup team showed up, the package was ready by the station loading dock. Two men in black suits flashed badges while a woman dressed in black supervised the package collection. Without saying a word, they locked up everything Brittany had gathered, then left.

Jacob looked at Brittany, sighed. "Take the rest of tonight and tomorrow off. Forget about what happened. Try to do something fun that will take your mind off all this."

Brittany nodded then walked out of the station to her car. Jacob watched her delectable ass, wishing he could pound it with his eleven-inch black cock. But as near as he could tell, Brit didn't swing that way. Not only had she rejected him, but every other guy who hit on her. Didn't seem to swing the other way either. He knew of at least a dozen hot dykes who got shot down as fast as he had. As her car pulled away, he wondered what pleasures floated her boat and if he could get on board.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany stopped at her house, grabbing a week's worth of clothes, just about all her lingerie, and a large selection of toys. Four large suitcases and three garment bags later, she was ready to load her car. Texting Luci she was on the way, Brittany loaded up then started driving to Luci's house. Luci responded with a thumbs up and a smiley face emoji. During the twenty-minute drive, she fantasized about the fun they'd be having. She knew she'd have to take it slow. Luci wouldn't become her personal slut immediately. Smiling, she hoped that by tomorrow night Luci would be ready for her double ended strap on. Better yet, once they were wed, finding the right stud to fuck them silly and giving them big bellies, they could rub together as their pregnancies progressed. Maybe their baby daddy would keep fucking them every once in a while, inducing their labor at nine months when he made them cum.

Pulling into Luci's driveway, Brit was surprised the door was open. Pulling into the open space, the garage door closed. Standing at the house door in the garage was Luci. Brit was shocked to see her wearing only a pair of furry pink slippers and a come-hither smile. Brit grabbed her smallest suitcase, the one with her toiletries, some of her lingerie, and a couple of her milder toys. Rushing up to Luci, she dropped it, giving Luci a soul kiss that made both their legs weak. Breaking the kiss, Brit picked up her bag and followed Luci to her bedroom.

Quickly shedding her clothes, Brit pushed Luci back onto the fur-covered bed. Luci's legs spread wide in the fall, her feet in the air. Diving in before Luci could close them, Brit attacked her honey pot. Tasting its fragrant nectar. Licking her mini cock like clit before sucking on it like it was. Erect Luci's love button was one and a half inches long. Just enough for Brit to suck it, lick it, and tease it just like it was a cock. Luci went wild, thrashing about, clamping her legs around Brit's head as she crashed through a triplet of orgasms. With the last one, Luci squirted a mouthful of cunt juices into Brit's mouth. Moving up, Brit kissed Luci, sharing the girl cum with her.

Their passion sated for the moment, Luci and Brit looked at each other. Luci was as entranced with Brit's tight and fit 5' 11" 125 lb. body just as much as Brit was with her 5' 5" and 300 lbs.

Brit was the first to move, taking one of Luci's breasts into her hands, kissing and fondling it. Reaching her erect nipple, she engulfed, sucking with all her might, as though she was a baby at her mother's breast. Surprising both of them, a jet of milk shot into Brit's mouth, quickly followed by another. Brit shifted to Luci's other breast and within moments, milk was filling Brit's belly. Shifting back to the first breast, Brit got a mouthful of milk, then kissed Luci, sharing her wonderful bounty.

Now it was Luci's turn. Less sure, more tentative, she worked her way down. Kissing Brit's mouth. Moving down to her neck and collar bone. Then soft kisses on each C-cup breast and a hard set of sucks on her protruding nipples. More kisses on her firm belly. Luci thought it would be hot if Brit was pregnant and she was kissing her eight-month swollen stomach. Then she shifted lower to Brit's shaved pussy. Oh, that looked so delectable, she thought, giving her slit a cautious lick. Hearing positive noises from Brit, Luci attacked Brit's sweet tasting cunt. She thought it was better than honey. Testing her tongue on Brit's protruding pearl, she was rewarded with a happy sound. Getting bolder, Luci licked and probed Brit's slit while trying to suck her clit off her body.

Brit knew Luci wasn't a proficient muff diver yet, but her first attempt was excellent. She felt a good cum building up. Shifting her hips, guiding Luci to the right spots was paying off. Unexpectedly bold, Luci traced one finger across her lips. Nice and wet, Luci slid it inside Brit until she touched Brit's special spot. Luci stroked it harder and harder as she continued to pleasure Brit love button.

Brit's cum caught Luci unprepared, as she clamped her legs tightly around Luci, trapping her as she uttered a loud cry of passion. Luci's face covered with the delightful wetness she received from Brit as she came. As Brit's legs released Luci, she leaned back and licked the delicious girl cum from her face.

Brit hadn't cum this hard since college. Luci had hit all the spots that could turn a good cum into a spectacular one. Laying on the furs had also added an exotic stimulation to her entire body, subtly aiding Luci's plundering of her body. Smiling down at her lover, she motioned for her to leave her womanly altar.

Luci moved up next to Brit, the two women hugging and kissing each other. It had been a long day, so they pulled one of the larger furs over themselves. Intertwining their legs, the slowly rubbed their pussies against each other as sleep slowly overcame them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As dawn broke, Brit and Luci were sound asleep. Brit was spooning Luci, with one hand holding Luci's breast and her leg between Luci's thighs and pressed tightly against her cunt. Subtle movements against Brit's leg as Luci dreamed kept her pussy hot and wet.

Noises came from another part of the house. Soft footsteps up to the master bedroom. The door was open and a figure looking in cried, "MOM!"