God App Ch. 02

Story Info
Using his new powers, a young man starts to take control.
5.3k words
4.55
83.8k
119

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
806 Followers

I completed the teleportation incantation and shifted us to the realm of humanity. Master and I were now in his bed, draped in warm cloth -- "blankets", I supposed. Our position was unchanged from the moment of transit; that is to say, I was still sitting atop Master, with his penis inside my vagina. My human vessel breathed hard from the exertion of our intercourse, particularly the multiple orgasms it -- I -- had undergone. Undeniably, the orgasms were pleasurable, unlike any pleasure I had known before. I would not be opposed if Master wished to continue, however...

Master shifted below me, pulling his penis out of my body and standing up. His expression was one of extreme anticipation, but after examining his chambers, it morphed into careful calculation.

"So it's still the middle of the night, huh?", he said. "Any chance you can give me those first 20 points now instead of at sunrise?"

"I cannot recommend that, Master. My mere presence in this reality threatens to destroy the entire third dimension. Your universe must be given a short time to mend itself."

As a higher being with such long life and boundless knowledge, it was only fair that I responded to Master's queries with honesty. Similarly, to signify his new status among humans and help him acclimate to the title, I referred to the man before me exclusively as "Master".

... These were fair and logical conclusions, but part of my mind faltered each time it repeated them. Some portion of my thoughts felt foreign, incorrect, but I could not ascertain the source. I believe, now that I had personally transported Master to his home, I should return to my own and reflect.

However, as I began the ritual of return, Master interrupted with a note of panic, "Hey, w-what are you doing?"

"Now that I have confirmed your safe passage to this plane, I have no grounds to remain here. Indeed, the human realm lacks stimulation for my people. Therefore, I shall return to my native dimension."

I once again responded honestly. Master scowled and said, "You will stay by my side and not go home, slut."

"Yes, Master."

Reacting to Master's command, I ceased the ritual. Upon consideration, if I am to observe Master and derive enjoyment from his actions, it only follows that I should witness those actions personally rather than from across the planes.

Master smiled slightly and asked, "Are you able to give yourself clothes?"

"Indeed. I can fashion any clothing imaginable to adorn this vessel, Master."

"Put yourself in a sexy maid outfit, slut. Make sure your tits, ass and pussy stay exposed. From now on, you are my personal goddess maid."

"Yes, Master."

--------------

I'd scarcely had time to blink before Alexandria and I were teleported back to my room. I'd anticipated a wormhole effect or something, but maybe that was just sci-fi coloring my expectations. In actuality, the process was more akin to changing the channel on an old TV. Everything just changed at once, with maybe a small amount of "static" for a split-second to mark the transition.

Nothing about us had changed from that dimension of darkness. Sure, we were now on my bed, but my cock was still buried deep in Alexandria's pussy, and her face looked like she was coming down from the best night of her life. Who knows? Maybe she was.

I gently pushed the "goddess" off of me and she gave no resistance, leaving me free to start experimenting with my phone as soon as I --

My eyes caught a glimpse of the world outside my bedroom window, particularly the almost-full moon hanging in a dark, cloudless sky. I don't know exactly what time Alexandria whisked me away in the first place, but either way it was still dark outside. That's... disappointing.

"So it's still the middle of the night, huh? Any chance you can give me those first 20 points now instead of at sunrise?"

Since Alexandria was way more familiar with all the ins and outs of this supernatural stuff, I decided to ask her opinion rather than just ordering her to give me points. It'd be pretty anticlimactic to accidentally break reality just as I was getting started, after all.

"Sorry, Master. Your world's pretty fucked up just from me being here. It's gotta take time to heal."

I was afraid that would be the case.

Before I had a chance to get too depressed, without either of us having said a word, Alexandria's entire body began to glow, as if she was slowly starting to combust. Understandably, I panicked.

"Hey, w-what are you doing?"

As the glow intensified, Alexandria raised her hand in a cutesy farewell wave and said, "Like, I did my job and dropped you off. No offense dude, but Earth is hella boring. I'm going home!"

Shit, I guess I'd only told her to come with me for my arrival. I didn't explicitly tell her to stay longer than that, so now she's trying to bail.

"You will stay by my side and not go home, slut."

"Yes, Master."

Luckily, it was easy enough to put a stop to that. As soon as I said the word (literally the word "slut", in this case), my pet "goddess" would not hesitate to obey my every whim. Her body immediately stopped glowing, which brought my attention to the fact that she was still naked. (To be fair, so was I, but I had my wardrobe in this room. She didn't.)

"Are you able to give yourself clothes?"

"Totes. Anything you want, Master."

Hmm... this was a good opportunity. How did I want to treat this "goddess"? I could go all in on the pet angle and dress her up as a dog or a cat. On the other hand...

"Put yourself in a sexy maid outfit, slut. Make sure your tits, ass and pussy stay exposed. From now on, you are my personal goddess maid."

"Yes, Master."

In but a fraction of a second, Alexandria's body began to "grow" and, almost faster than the eye could see, constructed a parody of a maid's outfit from the bottom up. Her feet were pushed up to make room for a pair of jet black high heels, lifting the already very tall woman to the point that her head (or horns, rather) nearly touched the ceiling. As the change worked its way up her body, her legs were covered by fishnet stockings, ending at about her thigh. An extremely short black-and-white skirt formed next, which paired with the stockings to perfectly frame her beautiful brown ass.

Her belly was wrapped in a black corset generously adorned with white frills, and the frills extended up to work their way around her boobs, then over her shoulders to her back. Per my instructions, her chest itself was pretty much bare, but the frills had a slight amount of tension to them, pushing her tits together to make their already enormous size somehow appear even bigger.

The cherry on top, just as I thought the transformation had finished, was a little white headband that nestled itself between her curled horns.

She was... immaculate. I stood back and simply gaped at Alexandria for what could've been an hour. It must've been awkward for even a "goddess" like herself, because she eventually broke the silence with a simple "Master?"

That single word was enough to jostle me back to reality. According to my room's clock, there were still several hours before sunrise. I guess I could try to get some sleep... or...

I glanced at Alexandria again, still standing there, and muttered "Screw it."

I fucked my new maid every which way for a good couple hours, then fell asleep.

--------------

Day 1:

"Mngh... hm..."

I woke up in my bed, with the barest light of the morning sun seeping in through the window. After our fun last night, I told Alexandria to clean my room and wake me once the sun rose. (Apparently, she didn't have to sleep.)

"Grk.. gngh... morning, Master!"

Looking down, the tall, horned woman had her lips around my cock with bliss in her eyes. Specifically, I'd commanded her to wake me up with a blowjob -- and to love doing so.

"Good morning, Alexandria."

Her wonderful tits pressed against my legs as she sucked my cock with reckless abandon, and my eyes lingered to admire the curves of her legs and ass.

"Don't stop until I cum, slut, and be sure to swallow."

"Yes, Master!"

I sat up and laid back as my maid attended to my morning wood, reaching for my phone. Unlike when I'd first used Alexandria's gift, my phone's normal UI and home screen loaded, but there was a conspicuous app with no title which simply had a white square for its icon. Pressing the square brought up a familiar screen, with "20 POINTS" staring back at me.

I let out a long sigh which contained both contemplation and pleasure (the latter mostly because Alexandria had started to deepthroat my cock.) The possibilities of this phone were literally infinite, but I'd have to think hard about which alterations to make.

It goes without saying that these abilities could be used for dramatic material or financial gain, but to be frank... right now, all that was on my mind was sex. Was that immature of me? That a big part of me just wanted to collect a beautiful harem of sexy ladies?

Feeling an orgasm welling up, I grabbed Alexandria by the horns and thrust upward, shooting my seed down her gullet. I could see her throat bulging as she greedily swallowed my semen, a muffled "Thank you, Master" leaking out between her gleeful moans.

... Well, the whole harem thing probably was immature, but there would be time enough to get rich and powerful later. For now, let's enjoy life to the fullest.

--------------

A short time later, me and my family gathered around the breakfast table. We were one of those rare families these days that actually had meals together.

To my left, my younger sister Emma was scrolling through her phone. She and I tended to get along well. We were both nerdy types, and had had plenty of fun conversations about the latest games or movies, but we didn't talk as much now that I had graduated high school (she was a senior herself).

To my right, my older brother Ashton was gorging himself on breakfast sausage. He and I went to the same local college, and he was more of a stereotypical jock. He could honestly be a bit of a jerk, but he wasn't home often enough for the rest of us to really try and talk to him about it -- not that he'd listen to us anyway.

Glancing away from my siblings, my mother Carol was standing a short distance away in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on some pancakes. She had been a single mother since our dad left us years ago, but she'd worked hard to hold down a good job while somehow also keeping up with familial duties, even making us home-cooked meals like this.

I looked from my mother back to my sister. I had never seen Emma as anything more than a sibling until now, but the new powers at my disposal couldn't help altering my perspective. She was my little sister, but she was also just a person. Deeply immoral thoughts flicked through my head, and I analyzed my sister as a woman for the first time.

No doubt about it, she was cute. Her short brown hair and glasses perfectly complemented her smooth narrow face, and the frame of her body was appealingly slight and dainty. Sadly, she tended to wear baggy clothing, so I couldn't get a good sense of the curves she hid underneath.

Now that I was thinking this way about my sister, I couldn't help my mind from wandering to my mother too. However... Mom's body immediately cooled my burgeoning perverted desires. She was a middle-aged mother of three and looked it. Her face wasn't bad, and her long blonde hair was pretty enough, but she was also fairly overweight. Not morbidly obese or anything, but her figure had a distinct lack of... femininity.

Although... what if that weren't true? What if Mom had the body of a porn star? Once, that might have been a laughable fantasy, but now...

I casually whipped out my phone and selected the icon for physical alteration next to Mom's name. The command was:

"Your body is the perfect weight for a supermodel, and will not change regardless of lifestyle or diet."

My point total clicked down to 19, and I looked up with bated breath. This was the first time I had physically altered someone who wasn't me, as well as the first time making a change that would be clearly visible.

Before my eyes, as Mom reached over to pick up a plate, she deflated in a split-second, like a balloon that had sprung a leak. Her waist cinched up as if someone had yanked an invisible drawstring, while her limbs narrowed to twigs of their former selves. Her breasts stayed practically the same size, but rearranged onto such a slim body, it was now clear that Mom had stealthily had an impressive rack. Not as stupidly huge as Alexandria's tits, but still incredibly large... and incredibly hot.

Interestingly, Mom's clothes immediately warped to fit the contours of her new body, and neither of my siblings seemed to notice a thing. Mom stepped out from around the counter, holding up a plate of pancakes in clear view of all present, but neither Emma not Ashton batted an eye.

I almost turned to ask Alexandria a question before I remembered that I'd ordered her to stay in my room. I could've altered my family to just ignore Alexandria, but that would be a heavy point investment that I didn't want to make just yet. This first day, at least, was about having fun.

On that note, as Mom leaned down to place the pancakes in front of us, her boobs hung low and I was treated to a wonderful view of her cleavage. Maybe I should alter Mom to not mind if I grope her... it was hard to restrain myself when --

"Dude! Gross! Are you seriously looking at Mom's boobs? I knew you were a wimp, but I didn't think you were a pervert."

I must've been too blatant about staring at Mom, because Ashton loudly and mockingly called me out. Luckily, Mom and Emma just rolled their eyes and didn't take him seriously; poor taste jokes like that were pretty normal from Ashton. That said, unbeknownst to my family, his "joke" was right on the money this time.

Mom took a seat and we all started to eat. Everyone else had already moved on from Ashton's interjection, but personally, I was irritated. He was always making stupid cracks like that. He was an ass and sometimes a bully.

But no longer. Without hesitation, I triggered a mental change for Ashton:

"You will show the utmost respect and deference to your family at all times."

16 points remaining.

"Hey Ashton, can you pass me the syrup?", I asked, just as he uncapped the bottle for his own pancakes. Normally even something as small as that would start an argument, but Ashton meekly replied "Sure thing, here ya go." as he handed over the syrup.

That should make my brother much easier to deal with. I then turned my attention to my sister and newly hot mother, and gave them both the same mental command:

"Whenever I request something for breakfast, you will comply without complaint or embarrassment."

I also sent Ashton one more mental command:

"No matter what I do with Mom and Emma, you will perceive it as normal and unremarkable."

Man, that puts me down to only 7 points. I had wanted to try out the third icon, but I guess that'll have to wait. No point crying over spilt milk though. Let's enjoy the commands I just placed.

"Mom? Emma? I wanted to ask you something."

The two women stopped eating and looked at me with no emotion in particular. "What is it, dear?", Mom asked.

"I was wondering if I could... if I could have your tits for breakfast? Both of you."

Despite it all, I was nervous to come out and be so upfront. This was my own mom and sister, for crying out loud, and on the off chance that something went wrong, I don't --

"Oh, is that all? Of course, honey."

"Whatever you need, big bro!"

Their casual, immediate acceptance brushed away any slight misgivings that might have remained. Before I could even thank them, Mom and Emma walked over, pulled up their tops and let their bras drop to the floor.

There was a certain beauty to a proper human breast. Alexandria's body was so perfect in every way that in some ways it could feel fake (I suppose it was fake in a manner of speaking). But the pair of tits in front of me were very real, and beautiful in their imperfections. All four boobs had their own unique look, feel, and blemishes. Despite altering her weight, Mom's tits had a slight sag thanks to her age, while Emma's were somewhat freckly.

I had only one disappointment: size.

Mom's tits post-transformation were tremendous, but I'd never had any opportunity until now to evaluate my little sister's chest. I'd hoped beneath the hoodies and jackets she always wore, she was one of those girls that was secretly packing, but reality proved far less exciting.

I'm no expert, but Emma couldn't have been larger than an A cup, which paled in comparison to our mother -- let alone Alexandria's godlike mountains.

Luckily, reality was no longer as rigid as it used to be. I gave Emma a physical command:

"Your boobs are the same size as your mother's, with a perpetually full, perky shape."

A moment later, Emma's chest swelled before my eyes, filling out her figure nicely. My personal breakfast "meal" was now perfectly prepared.

With my cock throbbing in my pants, I dove into my family's boobs. Gripping one of my sister's in my left and one of my mother's in my right, I licked and sucked like a starving infant. They both lightly moaned from the stimulation, as their nipples began to grow hard in my mouth and between my fingers.

Despite the situation, neither woman showed any hint of shame. In fact, their moans only grew louder as I continued to grope them. It's unclear if they even perceived this as a sexual act; I had framed this as being "for breakfast", and told them not to feel embarrassment, but in the same way that I couldn't help but react if someone stroked my cock, maybe they couldn't help feeling sexual pleasure from someone sucking on their nipples.

All this time, Ashton was eating his pancakes as if nothing was amiss. He even looked over at me with a bored expression on his face, not registering that I was currently pressing our mother's boobs together, licking both her nipples at once. Or at least, not registering that there was anything odd about it.

Part of me wanted to get Ashton involved in some way, but I just didn't have enough points left to feel confident that I could do so without arousing someone's suspicion. I only had enough for two more mental changes, and that just seemed risky when there were three people involved.

Well, for now, let's keep enjoying Mom and Emma.

"Thanks for the appetizer, ladies. Emma, now I want your pussy for breakfast."

"Hungry today, huh?"

Ignoring my sister's retort, I turned next to Mom.

"Mom, at the same time, from you I want a blowjob for breakfast."

This might be pushing the boundaries of common sense -- sucking my cock wasn't the same as "eating" tits or pussy -- but I had told them to simply obey my "requests" for breakfast. While it might be illogical, I had requested a blowjob, and Mom was obligated to comply.

"Whatever you like, dear."

They both smiled warmly, and their eyes shone with familial love, not lust or sexual desire. I smiled back, but I was grinning at the absurdity of the situation and the ease with which I had corrupted their minds.

Mom crouched down and started to unbutton my pants, while Emma removed her shorts and sat up on the breakfast table with her legs open, pussy in clear view.

"What are you waiting for, big bro? Dig in." Emma reached down and used her fingers to spread her labia. Her pussy was a perfect, beautiful shade of pink. Damn, I wonder if she was a virgin...

Xerg
Xerg
806 Followers
12