God, I Love Your Cock!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped moving on me for a moment but her tongue maintained the caressing that I needed. Then she smiled. Her mouth opened slightly and a cascade of saliva poured out. It coated my cock and dripped down over my balls. I knew what that was all about. She was mimicking what would have happened if I had come in her mouth. Instead of thin clear saliva it would have been thick white cum flowing out over her lips. When she knew I had gotten the point, she resumed her sucking and licking, at a faster pace now.

Her hand held my balls and I felt her fingers scratch them lightly from underneath. She knew what the effect would be. I was on the edge now. I felt it. I felt it deep in my groin. That tightening. It started.

"I'm, I'm coming," I stammered. She just continued. She knew it. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze. Her fingers pressed hard underneath them. She knew it was that pressure that would intensify my orgasm.

My stomach muscles drew tight as did my thighs. I fought the urge to throw my head back and close my eyes because I wanted to see this. I wanted to be able to look at her, to see her face as I spurted cum into her mouth, or where ever.

With one great clenching spasm I felt it. I felt the knot move through my cock and erupt into her mouth in one long ferocious burst of semen. Her eyes told me. Her eyes told me that her mouth was instantly filled to capacity with my cock and lots of thick cum.

She opened her mouth and my cock had barely left her as the second spasm took over me. Just as forceful as the first but this time so I could see, a thick stream jetted into her already cum filled mouth. Before it stopped she moved and the rest of that spurt hit her cheek and streaked up the side of her face. A third splashed her lips, stretched over her right eye and lay on her forehead. The last eruption that I would get to see was much less forceful than the others. That last thick spurt slithered up her cheek and stopped well below her eye.

She knew my orgasm was subsiding now. There would be no more long dramatic spurts of cum to streak her face so she took me back into her mouth. She used more of her tongue and less of a sucking motion to coax the last of my ejaculate that would come now in dull pulses as my orgasm faded. She moaned each time my cock throbbed, letting me know she could feel my cock press out just a bit more cum into her mouth. She managed a smile that told me that it all went just as she had wanted it to.

When she knew that I was spent she became almost motionless. She stopped caressing my balls. Her head no longer moved up and down. Her tongue just gently touched me through the thick cum that bathed my cock. That's the sensation she wanted me to focus on now. The feeling of my cock, gently throbbing, nestled securely in her wet mouth, immersed in a thick sheath of my warm gooey cum, her tongue delicately sliding through it, moving up and down my shaft.

My vision cleared and I looked at her. My cum clung to her face in obscene streaks. My cock throbbed between her sealed lips, pushing out the last of my ejaculate. I smiled at her, letting her know that it all went as I had hoped it would.

But the evening was not over. There was more theater to be had. Slowly and carefully she let me slip from her mouth. One small dribble of cum dangled from the head of my cock that eventually fell onto her chin.

"God, I just love your cock," she said ignoring that there was anything in her mouth. But there was and by saying those words, at least some of all that cum had to leave her. It dribbled over her lips and out at the edges of her mouth as she spoke. Before she was finished, it dangled in several thick strands from her chin. Some of it fell away, landed on her chest and slid down between her breasts. Her tongue and lips were covered in a thick film of my cum.

She continued to talk, knowing that when she did I would be able to see strands of stringy cum stretch between her lips and teeth with each word.

"God, I love feeling you cum," she continued with a sticky mouth. "I love feeling your cock swell and feeling cum squirting out, coating my tongue and filling my mouth. It's so warm and thick and tastes wonderful! Like a man, like you. Do you like it baby? Do you like how it feels when your cock is filling my mouth with your cum?"

I smiled meagerly. She knew that I just wanted to hear her talk about it some more.

"What about now baby? Do you like seeing me like this, with your cum streaked all over my face, on my mouth, on my tongue?"

With that last sentence, she stuck her tongue out. The last of my cum left her mouth and dangled from the tip. She then drew it a back in and for the first time since my orgasm started, she swallowed.

"I feel so nasty covered in your cum like this. It feels so good, having your cum on me. I can feel it warm and dripping on me," she continued. She then gathered up some that lay between her breasts and started to rub it over her taught rock hard nipples.

"I'm so hot right now. I want to cum again."

She ran her slippery fingers around and around her nipple before putting them into her mouth.

"Tasting your cum makes me so wet!"

As if she needed to prove the point, she took her fingers from her mouth, gathered up a bit more cum and effortlessly slipped them deep into her pussy. We both heard the wet sounds as her fingers hit their mark.

"Oh! I am so hot and wet!" she gasped. "I want to come again!"

Faster and faster her fingers fucked her pussy. Her breasts bounced in rhythm with her hard breathing as she once again climbed towards orgasm.

Quickly, she took her fingers from her pussy, sucked them into her mouth, slid them through some my cum from her chin, and then thrust them back into her pussy. Her palm rubbed and press hard against her clit.

Faster and faster she moved until she went into her own convulsive ecstasy. She quivered and shook as her orgasm took her over. Her fingers kept moving until their thrusting became unnecessary. Her hand just stopped and I knew that her fingers were enjoying the same grasps and contractions that my cock and tongue had enjoyed countless times before. I also knew that she was feeling the marvelous gush of her delicious cum. She stayed like that until it was all over.

She smiled at me. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing. There, on the floor between my legs was my wife, leaning back, propped up by just one arm behind her, the other still between her open legs, her fingers still deep inside her. White lines of cum still streaked her face and through all that had happened, some still dangled from her chin.

She slowly pulled her fingers from her pussy. Webs of her clear syrupy cum clung to them. In one last visual treat for me, she slid her wet fingers over her lips and then into her mouth. She sighed, deep and contented.

With plenty of her cum on her lips and mine on the rest of her face, she moved towards me and kissed me softly. Her mouth was warm, slippery, and tasted like cum, hers and mine.

As our lips parted, she said, "God, I just love your cock."

12