God is a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do with her as you please." Lucy said as she dropped me to the ground, then walked away, her thick ass bulging from the black leather that constrained it. She sat upon her brimstone throne, took out a cigarette, and watched me through the cloud that plumed from her mouth.

"Alright pure girl," Alex growled as he grabbed me by the head, "put your mouth to good use."

I closed my lips defiantly as the demon pressed his tip against my face.

"Oh, she's still got some fight in her." Ron sniggered, "I think we need to beat that out of her."

"Get the clamps." Rick sneered, "We'll get that mouth open one way or another."

Four of the demons grabbed my wrists and ankles, and held me spread-eagle on the ground. I whimpered as Alex stood over me, his cock bulging from his groin, his hands holding two metal clamps. He smirked down at me as he opened them, and slowly lowered them to my nipples. I thrashed to no avail, my body squirming in horror as the torture devices neared me.

"Stop!" I screamed. They just laughed.

I felt the cold metal closed against my nipples. Alex slowly loosened his grip on the clamps, making them tighter, and tighter, and tighter. Soon, I was thrashing and screeching in pain. The metal pinched into my flesh, holding my nipples erect and throbbing, drawing them agonizingly outward. Alex laughed in my face, his breath foul and hot, and then he twisted his wrists. My back arched, my body trembled. The stinging sensation shot into my breasts and permeated throughout my chest. I screamed as tears formed in my eyes, but I wasn't crying just because of the pain. I was crying because my pussy was leaking with excitement, and the shame was unbearable.

"You keep saying 'no' and 'stop,'" Jake laughed in my ear, "but I think what you really mean is 'yes' and 'keep going.'"

"This 'pure girl' is nothing but a whore in disguise." John laughed, "Let's give her what she really wants."

"Lift her up," Ron said, "I'm taking this girl's little shithole."

"And I'll take her cunt." Jake smiled.

"And when she starts moaning," Alex grinned down at me, "I'll fill her mouth."

Alex picked me up by the chain of my wrist shackles as two others held my legs in lateral splits, painfully stretching me. Ron and Jake moved below me until their rigid cocks were aimed right for my elevated holes. I might've been piously brave for Lucy, but all that righteousness couldn't loosen the stranglehold of fear that tightened in my throat. This time, I didn't stop the panic from speaking my horror. This time, I begged for mercy.

"Please..." I pleaded with Alex as he began to lower me, "please stop! I'll do anything! I'll suck you, I swear! Just let me go!"

"You want me to let you go?" Alex smiled.

"Yes!" I whimpered.

Well, I walked right into that one. Alex lowered me to within an inch of the two cocks below me, and let go.

I tried to scream, but my mouth failed to make sound. I plunged down their lengths, feeling my holes stretch to excruciating widths as the demons' rods mercilessly parted my tender insides. They pressed together against the membrane that separated my holes, their girths forcing me so tight, I thought I'd tear through the middle. The cock in my pussy stopped abruptly as its tip smashed against my cervix, forcing my head to wrench back in pain. My ass kept sliding backward on the man in my rectum, no resistance to offer as he slid through my rectum, stretching me in places I'd never known. I felt my glutes squish against his pelvis, and I stayed there for a moment, frozen in paralytic agony, my body trembling, my eyes writhing in their sockets, my mouth quivering agape.

"Holy fuck, this cunt is tight!" Jake exclaimed.

"This shithole is top-notch." Ron growled, "A perfect little hole for a perfect little whore."

"Look at her!" Alex laughed, "She looks like she's going to pass out!"

"Well, her mouth is open," Rick smiled, "and I remember you calling dibs."

"You're not going to bite me, are you Rachel?" Alex sneered down at me. In my state of shock, his words were nothing but an indiscernible collection of distant sounds.

"I'll take that as a 'no." Alex smiled, and pushed his head to my trembling lips.

Ron and Jake started thrusting inside me. They alternated their movements so that one would pull out while the other pushed in. My body swayed back and forth to their rhythm, my mind still numb with the shock of the initial pain. Alex pulled my jaw to an aching gape and forced his cock into my mouth. In my fugue state, I didn't even register what he was doing, but I instinctively closed my lips and nestled my tongue beneath him, tasting his foulness. He sneered at my supposed acceptance of his member, and grabbed the top of my head with a strong hand. My mind came rushing back to me just before he plunged into my throat, and then I went blank with pain once again.

My eyes rolled in my head as my throat constricted and gagged around the massive throbbing meat driving down it. I sucked stupidly upon it, spit leaking down my chin, gurgles and slurps emanating from my sealed lips. My nose pressed into his pelvis with each thrust, and I smelled the hormonal stink that wafted from his loins. The cocks in my nethers grinded brutally together as they took their turns piercing my depths, no longer rocking me, but lurching me to and froe. Parts of my body I'd never felt before were opened, invaded, and mercilessly abused. I could feel my abdomen stretching and bulging with the imprint of the demon in my cunt, and I could feel my insides forced upward from the demon in my ass. It felt like my guts were being crammed into my belly by their relentless methodical drives, excavating my surrendered body. It was excruciating, the worst pain I'd ever felt, but... but there was something else.

There was an aching burning pleasure that began to rise from my depths. They were so deep inside me, touching me in such soft vulnerable areas, singing across virgin flesh. New nerves that had been neglected for so long were finally crying out with rapturous glee as they were ravaged. The agonizing stretching of my holes remained ever-present, but my body was adjusting to the strain. My gaping rim still seared with pain, but it also began to tingle with unbelievable pleasure. My gorged pussy was still stressed beyond its limits, but the pressure was no longer overbearing, but delightfully filling. An involuntary moan seeped from my chest, tremored in my throat, and flowed around Alex's driving cock.

Oh no. I thought as I finally gained control of myself. Am I enjoying this?

Oh yes! Lucy's voice sneered in my mind. Yes, you are, my new little whore.

GOD

Dorian linked a chain to my neck-clasp and strangled me as I was sandwiched in the air between Jack and Homer. If you ever wondered what God's favorite position is, it's this one. Dangling helplessly between two hard muscular men, my body being lifted then dropped, mercilessly impaled in both holes at once, my juices flowing from my desecrated womanhood, dibbling down the stretched swath of my taint, and dripping to the floor below me. Homer was pulling the skin of my rectum out of my ass with each retreat, my tender inner-flesh sheathed to his cock like a condom. Jack's cock was smashing against my cervix with each thrust, partially opening the last resistance of my womanhood, sending bouts of delectable pain deep into my womb.

One thing porn never seems to get right about gangbangs, is consistency. Constantly changing the positions doesn't really allow the woman a chance to savor the brutality. Sure, a few transitionary periods where man after man takes a few pumps inside you is fun, but you need drawn out, slowly building moments to really drive a woman crazy. And that's what these guys were great at. Dorian was slowly increasing the pressure on my neck, making it harder to breathe with each passing moment. Homer was keeping his pace in my ass, but adding more force with each thrust. Jack was locked in with Homer's rhythm, driving together and pulling out congruently. This allowed my holes a moment to relax before they were ruthlessly stuffed again, forcing my innards upward into my body, and my nethers to feel so, fucking, full. I was driven to the precipice of manic pleasure, my body warping in frenzied ecstasy as the sweet pressure in my depths expanded, and burst. Strained gasps and cries sputtered from my constricted throat as I orgasmed for the second time in a fountain of my own juices.

You about ready for the climax of our little movie? Lucy asked as I shrieked a pained cry of ecstasy.

Yeah, I responded, give me a chance to get in character.

RACHEL

Holy shit, it felt good to get gangraped. Yeah, I was still resisting, but it was getting harder and harder to stay defiant with the overwhelming pleasure blasting from my defiled holes. Oooooh, the feeling of them grinding together inside me, the way they brutally parted my depths with each thrust, the way they felt pressing against all sides of my stretched entrances...

I stayed static and limp, desperately trying to make it seem like I wasn't losing my mind in pleasure. I wanted my rapists to think they'd broken my will to fight back, but not that they were effectively seducing me. But it was so hard not to participate. I wanted to shift my hips back and forth, and ride them like the stallions they were. I wanted to rotate my lips around the demon in my throat, and look into his eyes as he reacted to my pleasure. I wanted to stroke the demons at my side, and prepare them for when they'd have their turn inside me. I wanted to be their whore, their slut, their slave. No... their mistress.

Hey Rachel, Lucy's seductive and threatening voice whispered in my mind, I want you to see something.

God was lying on her back atop the demon sodomizing her while one railed into her leaking pussy, another drove his cock between her supple tits, and the last two took turns in her mouth. Her defiled lips yielded muffled moans of lechery, and her body writhed in whorish exuberance. It appeared she was enjoying her rape as much as I was. I didn't blame her, but I was disappointed she'd allowed her rapists to see her like that. She should have stayed limp and stoic, like me.

"Release the whore." Lucy said to the gangbanging demons, "I think she's ready to submit."

The demons pulled out of God, leaving her holes gaping, leaking and ruined. She rolled on to her stomach, coughing semen onto the ground before getting on her knees before Lucy.

Don't submit! You're stronger than this! I prayed to her as I fought the euphoria of my own pleasure.

I'm sorry, Rachel, God said back to me, her eyes full of shameful lust, but it feels too good.

"God," Lucy said as she ran a hand through God's blonde hair, "do you submit to become my slave, in mind, body and spirit?"

DON'T DO IT! (Oh my god, Ron, ruin my asshole!)

"I do," God said, dropping her head in shame, "I... I submit to you... Master."

NO! Take it back! Fight it! (Oh Jake, fuck me harder!)

"I need you to want it, God," Lucy sneered, "I want to hear you beg to become my slave."

You're better than this! Don't do it; don't fail me now! (Hnnnnnng, Alex, the way you're throbbing in my throat...)

"I want to be your play thing," God moaned as she disgracefully touched herself, "I want to be your possession. I want to be on my knees for you where I belong! Please Master, make me your sex slave! Become the master of heaven and earth; I don't care about them anymore! Just let me serve you! Nothing else matters, but the feeling of you inside me."

"Then bend over, slave!" Lucy hissed as she unzipped her leather one-piece, and revealed a massive cock, "bow to me and concede your power! Make me... GOD!"

"Yes, Master."

NOOOOOOOOO!

I stared in horrified shock as God was taken by Lucy. The devil held God's arms behind her as she rammed her crotch against God's jiggling ass, each thrust forcing God's head to rear back, exposing wide eyes enslaved with pleasure, and a mouth gaping to scream. I was afraid that I would soon suffer a similar fate. The cocks inside me continued to pound mercilessly, driving my pleasure to unbelievable heights. The pain had subsided to a pleasant sting that scorched beautifully into my depths, and only elevated the euphoria. It took every ounce of my will not to succumb to the demons and actively join in on my own rape.

"Tell Rachel what you are!" Lucy screamed as she rammed into the disgraced deity's pussy.

"I'm your whore." God whimpered through gasps of lust.

"Say it again!" Lucy snarled as she slapped God's ass with a vicious blow.

"I'm your little whore!" God sobbed as her body flailed back and forth on her knees.

"I can't hear you, bitch!" Lucy said with another slap, her hips driving brutally against God's perfect ass, their rhythm turning their forms into jiggling curves of tan and crimson.

"I'm you little whore!" God screamed, "Please come inside me! Let me give birth to the anti-Christ!"

"That's a good girl!" Lucy laughed, "You're nothing but a vessel to bare my child! You're just a breed mare for the apocalypse!"

"YES!" God croaked, like it was the greatest honor she could think of.

NO! I mentally screamed, God, you must fight it! Don't let Lucy impregnate you with an abomination! (But I hope these guys come inside me).

It's too late for me, Rachel, God's mental voice quivered in pleasure, I've been seduced by evil; I want to bare her child! Join me, Rachel; I can feel a part of you that wants to.

God, please-

I am your God now! Lucy laughed cruelly in my mind. She roared a terrifying demonic growl that sounded of a thousand voices, and drove her hips forward a final time. God's back wrenched until her belly touched the floor, her eyes glistening, her gaping mouth shrieking in ecstasy. Lucy's seed spilled from God's defiled cunt, and the two immortals began to change. Lucy's hair grew platinum blonde, and a fiery halo formed above her horns. A pair of black angel wings grew from her back as her golden eyes glowed with new power. God's golden aura dimmed until it was gone. Her head sprouted two red horns, and her tailbone grew out into a thin red tail. It was done, it was over. God had fallen, and the devil had won. Evil would reign in heaven and earth, and I had unknowingly helped her do it. This was my fault.

God? I prayed pathetically, God?

She can't hear you, Rachel, Lucy said as she strutted over to me, but I can. What is it you want, Child? I will reward you for your part in my triumph.

There is nothing you can give me! I cried as Alex's cock rammed down my throat, I want nothing from you!

Then you will languish down here! Lucy snarled in my mind. Until your mind is broken like your precious former-God's, and you beg me to become my slave!

Well, I was going to spend forever getting raped, so I might as well enjoy it. There was no point in pretending I didn't like this anymore; God had fallen, and evil had won. I could finally be the slut I wanted to be, but I wouldn't be Lucy's slut. I shifted my hips back and forth across Ron and Jake's laps as I rotated my lips around Alex. I reached out with both hands, and enclosed my fingers around Rick and John. It felt so good to stop holding back, and just let myself go. No more tests, no more trials. I could give in now, and cast away my purity. I'm a slut, and I'll be a slut forever. Rape me. Rape me like I want you to.

"Oh look, the pure girl is starting to like this." Alex sneered down at me, "Are you going to join your precious God as Lucy's whore?"

I shook my head, but sucked him harder, showing him how much I appreciated his cock in my throat.

"No?" Alex laughed, "Then why are you sucking my dick like a filthy slut?"

"I'b Bwo bwoba bwooby, bwa I bo bwi bwa bwo bwoby." I managed to say around his massive girth.

"What was that?" Alex laughed as he pulled his cock from my mouth, strings of spit and precum bridging my defiled lips.

"I'm not joining Lucy," I moaned in pleasure, "but I do like what you're doing."

"Oh, you like getting gangraped?"

"I fucking love it," I smiled wickedly, "and since you're (Aaah) going to be (oh fuck!) raping me forever, (right there!) we might as well (HHHnnnggg!) get to (oh shit!) know each other."

"Do you hear that, guys?" Alex laughed, "The pure girl wants to be our friend!"

"Sure, I'll be your friend, Rachel!" Ron laughed as he increased his pace in my ass, sending me screaming into an orgasm.

"Oh shit, she's being very friendly with me!" Jake said as my orgasmic frenzy forced my vaginal muscles to clench around him, driving me further into a chaotic euphoria.

"A real nice girl!" John laughed, my hand stroking his entire length passionately, "One to take home to meet the parents!"

"Truly, a friend you can rely on!" Rick chimed-in as my other hand worked his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as the orgasm built and built, "I'm just your friendly little slut! Rape your slut harder!"

Alex shoved his entire cock deep into my throat, and I easily took him. I gagged around him as I stared covetously into his eyes, my tongue running slowly back and forth along his length, tasting him as he face-fucked me. Ron spread my cheeks and smashed into my ass so hard I thought he'd crack my tailbone. I fucking loved it. Jake grabbed the clamps on my tits and stretched my breasts to agonizing points as he drove madly into my ruined cunt. I clenched around him in ardent pleasure, grinding my hips forward, the climaxing sensation rising wildly in my nethers. The depth of my penetration was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and every little nerve and tender piece of flesh was screaming out inside me. I twisted and writhed, my hips driving violently, my back arching. My eyes rolled into my skull as my mouth screamed around the cock violating my throat. The orgasmic wave ascended inside me; building, strengthening, driving me insane, and then it came crashing down. I shrieked muffled exaltation as my pussy squirted, my shithole clenched, and my body stiffened in paralytic euphoria.

Jake grabbed my throat and pounded into me until he blew his spunk into my womb. I lurched forward in pleasure and cried out again as I felt my rectal skin stretch out of my body with Ron's exiting girth. Ron gripped my jiggling, pale glutes, and spread me wide as he unloaded his seed into my shithole. When he filled me to capacity, he ripped his cock out with a vicious pull, forcing my ass to prolapse. I screamed in delight and held my ruined gape open, feeling the hot cum drip from it and run down my taint. Alex's cock was throbbing wildly in my throat. I smiled up at him as best I could around his girth, and slowly drew up his length, my lips sealed so tightly they stretched from my mouth. He growled, grabbed my head, forced my face against his pelvis, and blew his load down my throat. He held me against him, forcing me to swallow every drop, and I greedily drank him, my appetite insatiable. I jerked the demons on either side of me with ardent ferocity, feeling them throb, hearing the wonderful sounds of their hellish groans. Alex let go of my head, and I gave him a devilish grin, before taking Rick deep into my mouth, and sucking him dry. He blew into my throat, and I pulled him out, giggling in delight as he covered me with his hot seed. John's cock throbbed in my other hand, and I attended to him with my mouth before making him rain his spunk all over me as well.