God is a Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I palmed the touch screen on my armrest and selected 'Japanese Prison' and read the synopsis.

You are an eighteen-year-old prisoner in a maximum-security prison, where mad scientists have been working on creating the perfect weapon. Unfortunately for them, the weapon they've created has broken free, and seeks the wombs of Japanese virgins to impregnate. Not recommended for claustrophobics, or actual Japanese people.

"I think I'll pass on that one." I said.

"That's God's favorite." Lucy replied.

"What about yours?" I asked.

"Pirate Shipwreck," Lucy smiled, "I always play the captain, and throw my crew overboard to hold off the Kraken while I make my escape attempt. It always gets me in the end, of course, but it's fun to be a bitch."

"Have you done all of them?"

"Attack on Olympus is new," Lucy said, "I haven't gotten around to that one yet."

"Is Space Invasion good?" I inquired.

"That was the first one," Lucy replied, "came out in the eighties when Star Wars was huge. It's a classic."

"I think we'll do Attack on Olympus," I said, "Star Wars sucks."

"We're no longer dating. Get the fuck out of here."

"Star Wars is overrated, and the prequels are better." I smirked, remembering the arguments I'd get into with my brother.

"Fucking millennials." Lucy sighed as she tapped the portion of the screen that said, 'Attack on Olympus.'

A countdown counter appeared on the IMAX screen with the message "TAP 'ESCAPE' TO OPT OUT... PUSSY," written across the bottom. I sat back in my seat, my heart beating rapidly in my chest, the lude still working its magic on my relaxed body. I gave Lucy an excited lip-biting smile, and she returned it before everything changed.

I was in a white robe atop a massive mountain. Below the cliff I was perched upon, clouds blanketed the earth, offering only a glimpse of fertile farm land in the few gaps that appeared. I was Aphrodite, goddess of love. I'd always been Aphrodite, ever since I could remember. There was no Rachel Johnson; I'd never heard of her. My body was concealed beneath the robe, but I knew that it lived up to my amorous reputation. My breasts were large, bronze and perfect, my stomach was toned with lean muscle, my hips were wide and carried a beautiful supple ass, and my thighs were glorious trunks that bore a trimmed canopy between them. I glanced vainly in the mirror (as I was always so narcissistic to have one with me), and examined the face that sculptors would try to replicate for centuries. My high cheekbones, strong chin and subtle brow structured me perfectly, and the green irises, narrow nose, and 'Angelina Jolie' lips that decorated it made me the most beautiful creature in the heavens. The wavy black curls that framed my gorgeous face only served to enhance the exotic nature of my beauty.

"Greetings sister," the voice of Athena said behind me, "where are the others?"

"Picking sides in the war of Troy." I said as I turned, "I thought you'd be with them."

Athena was dressed in her usual battle-ready attire; golden helmet, breasts plate, and a spear and shield strapped to her back. Ever the "reluctant" warrior, Athena's faux-pacifism was displayed by the parchment she favored in her hands, not the weapon she really liked to use. Her stoic face was beautiful, but not in the way mine was. Her features could be described as 'handsome,' but in a feminine connotation. Her jaw was strong and broad, her blue eyes large and intelligent, her pointed nose guarded with the helm that she wore, and her lips full, but not to the exaggeration of mine. Her straight black hair was sheared near to the scalp on the sides of her head, and left long on the top; the traditional hairdo of an Amazonian. Beneath her armor and robes was the trim cut body of a warrior. She had a six-pack, a muscled back, and thighs that could crush your head. Despite her musculature, her body was feminine; narrow shoulders, petite breasts, and glutes that bore a thin layer of delectable fat over the strong muscle beneath.

"Nay sister," she replied, "I have no interest in such things."

"Liar." I smirked.

"Call me not," Athena smiled, and walked to the cliff beside me, "'tis a glorious day."

"'tis," I concurred, "war is in the east, but peace is in the heavens. What have you in your hand, Athena? Another piece of philosophy for those starved of it in Athens?"

"A message from Hermes." Athena replied, "Hades was not present in the skies above Troy today."

"He reaps the souls of the fallen," I replied, disgusted, "and greedily gathers his harvest in the underworld."

"I don't trust him to be so complacent." Athena replied grimly, "He is taking advantage of our distracted state; mark my words, sister."

As if on cue, a tremendous rumble shook the mountainside. I stumbled forward, barely grabbing Athena's outstretched hand before I tumbled to the earth. The clouds parted beneath us, and a roar the likes of which I'd never heard erupted from the chasm. Massive swinging tentacles smashed into the side of the cliff, sending the rocks erupting from their beds. Athena drew her spear and hurled it at an outstretched tentacle of the beast, piercing its gelatinous flesh, but not affecting its movement. She summoned another spear and repeated the useless attack with similar affect.

"Athena, we must flee!" I screamed into her face.

"Never!" The stoic goddess cried, and brandished a sword, "Fly to Troy and tell Zeus of what has happened; they must be warned!"

Athena charged into the mass of wriggling tentacles that bore down upon her. She hacked through them like they were butter; sending bleeding masses of pink flesh spraying onto the plateau. I slowly retreated from my sister, watching as she stripped the leviathan of its limbs. She screamed her war cry and rushed further into the fray, covering the heavenly mountain with crimson blood, leaving the tendrils of her foe amputated and still writhing. She was winning; she was taking on the Kraken by herself, and winning!

I rushed over to her side, my sandals slapping against the hard rock as my breathing began to increase. She turned to me, the bloodlust rising in her insane eyes, a manic grin spread across her face. I smiled to her, and as her back turned from me, I pushed her over the edge.

She managed a shocked expression of betrayal and dismay, and I gave her one of smug victory. Her arms flailed in the air as she descended to the wriggling mass of tentacles that were climbing up the mountain. She disappeared for a moment, and then I saw her again.

Her armor and helm had been stripped of her, leaving only the tattered remains of her white robe. Her entire body was constricted with a single thick tentacle that bound her legs together at the shins and thighs, pinned her arms to her sides with a wrap around her waist and breasts, and threateningly draped around her neck. The dull tip of the appendage teased her ear, then stroked her lips. Despite her compromised state, she remained combatively stoic; her expression level, and her lean tan limbs straining against her binds. She stared at me with a look of pure hatred.

"Aphrodite, you cunt." She said coldly, not a hint of fear in her voice.

"What a cruel thing to say to your sister." The easy, calm voice of Hades said as he emerged from below.

I smirked at Aphrodite as I strutted to my conspirator and lover. I tilted my head and accepted Hades' hedonistic kiss; his tongue sliding into my mouth, his thin lips pressing against my full ones. I guided his hand to my supple breast, and peaked out of the corner of my eye at my captured sister. Her fury grew on her face as the full magnitude of my betrayal was revealed. When I felt that I'd taunted her enough, I broke from the kiss, smiled at my lover, and strutted to Athena.

"Sister," I smirked from the corner of my mouth and stopped inches from her face, "today is a very special day for you."

Athena didn't respond, she just kept her cold gaze fixed on me. I regarded her defiant silence with a curt nod, and continued the monologue.

"Today is the day of your rebirth," I said, my fingers extending to her face, "the day you cease to be a god, and become my mindless whore."

"You will die for this, Aphrodite!" Athena spat, "All the beasts of hell will not save you from our father's wrath!"

"What is Father without his weapons?" I asked as I addressed the Forge of Thunder with a nod, "And what could you be with them?"

Athena's face finally showed a crack of fear. Of all Father's children, only she was blessed with the ability to wield Zeus' bolts, the very instrument that could kill him.

"When you are my little creature," I whispered as my hand caressed her cheek, then slid down her neck, "broken of all thought but the compliance of my will, you will take up our father's arms, and you will strike him from the sky."

"Never," she croaked, "I will die first."

"You will not," I smiled as my hand traced between her breasts, down her torso, then slid beneath the tatters of her robe, "I will command you to kill him, and you will say 'yes, Master.'"

And with that, my fingers slid into the tight virgin slit of my sister. Her head reared back, her mouth opening wide to yield a desperate cry of pain. I grinned up at her, then withdrew, taking a moment to lick the blood of her purity from my fingers, before dismissing her with a wave. The great leviathan unwrapped the tentacle that bound her legs together, and replaced the member with two more, each of which wrapped around a leg at the ankle, knee, and upper thigh. The tendril that still bound my sister's arms to her side snaked its tip between her breasts, and then tore the robe from her body, exposing her beautiful muscular nakedness to me. Her body gleamed in the sunlight, her rippling striations shining with strain. The tentacle that wrapped her upper body selected a single arm to subdue about the pit, elbow and wrist, and then another tentacle did the same to her free arm. Athena was forced into a spread-eagle position, suspended in the air, her defiant façade now broken, and the fear readily apparent on her face. I waited for her to finally beg, and she did.

"Aphrodite, please!" She cried, "I will join you willingly if you let me go!"

"You were always a terrible liar." I smiled, "I await the breaking of your mind with rapt anticipation."

Athena opened her mouth to say something, but it was immediately occupied by a prying tentacle. She bit the member off and spat it out, and the beast retaliated. Two tentacles ascended from the void below, slowly wriggling their way into the sky, and between Athena's spread legs. She screamed in horror, her muscular body straining to free itself. The tentacles playfully danced between her legs, tickling her inner thighs as they neared their destination. Athena gave me one last look of begging mercy, then it was over.

The tentacle destined for her slit teased Athena's clit with its tip. Athena's horror-struck mouth cried out, but the tone changed from terror to pleasure in seconds. The sucking nodules that lined the underside of each appendage secreted a special toxin into her flesh, heightening the sensitivity of her nerves, stimulating the production of hormones. The other tentacle gently tickled the spokes of tight pink rim, circling her sphincter with its tip, prompting her to unclench for what was to come. Athena couldn't stop herself from moaning. Her head fell in shame at her display of lewdness, but her mouth still vocalized her desire.

"It won't stop, Athena," I said to her, "it will torture you with its teasing until you beg it to penetrate you."

"I'll never!" She cried, though the cry was etched with want.

"There's no trophy for suffering, Girl." Hades said next to me, "Give in to what you want."

Two more tentacles ascended from below, snaking up the lines of Athena's pelvis, traveling up her muscled torso, then wrapping once around each breast. The tips of the tentacles opened to reveal toothless, sucking mouths. Each mouth clasped gently around Athena's nipples, and the tentacles that bore them began to tenderly squeeze the breasts they surrounded. Athena's head titled skyward as she was nursed from; the sucking mouths secreting their aphrodisiac into her body as they drank her godly nectar. Athena's arms and legs ceased their flexing and straining; the tightened muscles relaxing as she slowly lost her will to fight. The tentacles at her sensitive holes continued their torturous gentle caresses, bringing Athena the pleasure of foreplay, but not the satisfaction of penetration. Her moaning tone turned to a constant whine of unfulfilled desire. The last bit of her pride left her, and she stared at me with a defeated desperate look.

"I..." She whispered.

"Yes?" I asked in a drawn-out, knowing question.

"I want it to fuck me," she said, her head dropping in shame, "please, Sister, tell it to penetrate me!"

"She cannot command the Kraken," Hades said, "but I can, and I will give you what you want, Girl, when you submit to me."

"I submit to you!" Athena screeched, "I bend the knee, I kiss your foot, I give you my sword and shield!"

Hades smiled, and then vocalized some inhuman sound. The Kaken stopped moving altogether, and then obeyed its master.

The tentacles teasing Athena's openings flexed, and plunged in, corkscrewing their way into the goddess's virgin asshole and pussy, not stopping even after they'd filled her. Every muscle on Athena's body stood at attention; her thighs flexing into striated trunks, her abdomen stretching with the violent arching of her back, the tendons in her neck protruding from the silky skin that covered them. Her full lips tore apart to yield a screech of ecstatic relief, her blue eyes widened to trembling orbs, her black hair whipped back as her head reared to the sky. The tentacles fluctuated in waves as they moved in and out of her widening holes, prompting her body to gyrate in a perverse belly-dance in the air, fluid secreting from her desecrated openings and stringing from her taint. Athena's eyes sweat tears of joy as her lips peeled into a blissful open-mouthed smile, a continuous song of moans flowing from her.

"Have you ever seen a woman in the throes such pleasure?" I asked my lover, "It would almost be worth the mental slavery to experience such a thing."

"How could I deny the goddess of love such an experience?" Hades asked me as his hand traveled to my backside, "Would you like to join her?"

"I couldn't," I sighed, "I need my mind to be my own if I am to sit beside your throne."

"And I needed your allegiance to unlock the gates of Olympus," Hades said, "but I don't need your mind anymore, only your body when I want it."

"Hades!" I cried, whipping my head around, "don't-"

Four tentacles whipped from the edge of the cliff and wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I gave my betraying lover one last look of horror before I was brought alongside my sister. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, her tongue hanging from the side of her stupidly-grinning mouth, her face a portrait of mind-breaking euphoria. I cried in terror when I saw the writhing mass indenting from the flesh of her lower abdomen, where the invading tentacle was filling her womb. Her anus was gaping wide; a thin sheath of prolapsed pink flesh protruding an inch from her defiled rim. Her juices flowed freely from her desecrated slit, the clear fluid running down her twitching legs and dripping from her toes. This was to be my fate. I thought I would be queen of Olympus, but I would only be the prize whore in a harem of goddesses. What a fool I had been.

"Athena," I cried to my sister, "I'm sorry!"

"Why are you sorry?" Athena asked me, her voice full of uncharacteristic merriment, "Join me sister; there's nothing better in this world."

"Athena..."

"That's not my name anymore," Athena giggled, "I have no name. I am just... Whore."

The tentacles that bound Athena's arms released her, and she pet them lovingly before guiding them down to her depths. They pierced her in her already occupied ass and pussy, and she screeched out in delight, her abdomen now distended with the invading tendrils, her asshole stretched to ruinous levels. Small pink suction marks dotted her arms where the tentacles had taken hold, and she took a moment to examine them, before laughing manically and belting out another note of euphoria to the sky. Athena had died, and only Whore remained.

Two tentacles came snaking up my legs, wrapping around my shins, my thighs and then stopping at my pelvis. The suction nodes of their undersides left pleasant warmth where they sucked my flesh, increasing blood flow in that spot, unknotting the tensing muscles. I did not have the warrior spirit of my sister, but I was the queen of love; I could resist this temptation, I knew I could. Another tentacle slinked up my spine, passing through my supple cheeks as it did. I shuddered in terror and arousal as it tickled my rim with its sucking nodes on its path to slither up my back and unhook the clasp that held my robe. The white cloth fell from my body, billowing in the air as it descended to the clouds. I was spread-eagle and naked in the sky, four tentacles binding my wrists and ankles, two tentacles nearing my erogenous holes, and one more slowly wrapping around my neck.

There was no teasing for me. The two tentacles that had wrapped about my shins and thighs aimed for their targets, and plunged in. My head flung skyward and my back arched in delight. A single scream erupted from my mouth, and my mind began to melt. They rushed into me, deeper than any man or beast had ever ventured, but yielding no pain as they went. The smooth warm wriggling things corkscrewed their way into my anus and womanhood, gently breaking my tightness and stimulating every inch with the wonderful suckers, the notches a delightful gradient for my innards to enjoy. The tentacle in my ass ran through my rectum and into my colon, touching dormant nerves that had never been awakened before. The tentacle in my cunt filled every vacant part of me to perfection, the sucking nodes passing over my inner spot and compounding the pleasure with each inch. My cervix was reached, and then penetrated, sending a bolt of pleasure ripping into my pelvis. My womb sang out in delight as the beast filled it with its filth; defiling the sanctity of my motherhood in a beautifully invasive sensation.

I managed to stay myself, Aphrodite, for a bit longer than my sister. All my sexual experience, all the men, gods and beasts I had lain with, all amounted to fifty more seconds of sanity before I was gone. And then I was no more.

I am Whore. I am filled with the evil that delights me. It wriggles inside my depths, sending my body into a frenzy of ecstatic spasms the likes of which I've never felt before. My hands are released, and I will struggle no longer. Small pink circles are left where the beast has gripped me, and they tingle with warmth. My womb is filled as the one inside my womanhood keeps its depth, but thrusts in and out of me faster and faster. My clit is bombarded with a constant serration of sucking nodes, sending hot fire deep into my belly. My ass is gaping wide. Another tentacle beckons to enter, and I reach back to spread myself for it, staring endearingly over my shoulder as it penetrates me alongside his brother. They deliver their drives in turn; one corkscrewing into my ass, while the other retreats. Clear lubricant spills from their nodes and wills them to enter me without pain, and the over-stretching of my rim only serves to please me. My ass is ruined, gaping and prolapsed, but the aching pleasure that is being shot into my colon is unlike any I've felt before. My head lifts to the sun as my back is willed into an arch. I sing out my pleasure; the throbbing tremoring feeling that expands in my nethers.