God is A Woman

Story Info
A kitten wanders into the lion's den.
2.1k words
4.19
15k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raided
Raided
14 Followers

Jack sauntered along the black marble floor of the halls. White streaks resembling lightning streaked through the inky floors. Lit torches brightened the colossal hall, turning it from a pitch-black void to a haunted manor.

Above the waist he was normal by human standards. Cottony hair; stretched and twisted into box braids, tickling the middle of his spine. A lean, sculpted frame, with coppery brown skin. Amber rings coloring his pupils.

Below the waist, Jack resembled an animal of some sort. Complete with sharp talons that clicked along with his saunter. His fur was as inky and dark as the hallway, almost as if what little light was absorbed into his pelt. A fluffy tail that reached that grazed the floor swayed behind him as he strode, keeping his equilibrium.

He reached a Herculean set of doors with two braziers on both sides, pinkish reddish flames lighting the entrance.

Seeing the entrance, he pushed his chest outwards and his shoulders back. A way to fake confidence until his mind caught up with his act. After a long intake of air, he stepped towards the morbid entrance.

The doors opened with screeching creak. Stepping through, Jack felt the sting of a cold gust. What awaited him was a sight that turned his normal chest beats to rhythmic thunder.

His act started crumbling when he saw who awaited him. An empty room with a sole black throne with a woman lounging on it.

The first words that came to mind for Jack were 'warrior-goddess'.

She was the embodiment of strength and power. A pair of ripped, black jean shorts demonstrated powerful legs with espresso skin stretched tightly over powerful, corded muscle that shifted with only little movement. A white, long tank top draped over her trunk; revealing swollen, lean muscle.

Jack's bravado fully deflated seeing the warrior's body. His head was filled with thoughts of how she had substantial muscularity with barely any fat to her frame. Or what her workout regimen was that didn't kill her. Or what kind of animals were killed and cooked that had enough protein to feed her muscles.

His thoughts were interrupted by the woman's eyes snapping to his. A fixed, hawkish stare rooted him in place. Her pupils were a bright candy red that was the only light source in the room besides torches of pinkish red flames along the walls.

For a while she gazed into his soul, feeding off his fear. And she seemed to have a never-ending appetite for it.

"You'd," her voice was deep and husky, with her tone being snappy and sharp, "walk into a Lady's House and not greet her appropriately?"

Jack's animal ears perked towards the ceiling the second she her ended her address, and he dropped to one knee. He ignored the uncomfortable sensation of it. A product of his non-human bottom half not being suited for human locomotion.

"Lady Valentine, Man-Eater, Lady of Fire, Goddess of War," Jack addressed in a shaky voice.

The woman--Valentine--shifted her position. She leaned back in her throne with a leg draped over the other and her elbows placed on the armrests.

"And you are," Valentine addressed the shaking boy.

With a gulp of oxygen, Jack cleared his throat, "My name is Jack--"

"Jack," the Lady of the House interrupted, "for your sake; give me a reason as to why I shouldn't... eat you."

The boy was quiet with an open mouth. His body vibrated with racing thoughts of his definitive death would look like.

Valentine arched an eyebrow, "So, silence is your answer? Your reason to live?"

"Uh," Jack's quivering voice blurted out, "your mothers! Your mothers sent me here, my Lady!"

Valentine's burning gaze narrowed as she stalked towards Jack. The clicking of her boots on the marble floor sounded like thunder in Jack's eyes.

Stopping in front of him, she spoke, "My mothers; Ladies Creatrix and Genetrix. Sent you here..."

Jack--for the life of him--couldn't steady his voice. "Yes, my Lady, they sent me here to you as a servant; a gift for you."

"A servant?" Valentine

The boy nodded quickly, "Yes. They said to enter your hall unannounced as I am a surprise gift to you."

The boy felt his braids dangle in front of his face from his position. His eyes were squeezed shut as he waited for his death.

"Stand." The goddess's husky voice made Jack follow their instruction.

Jack's face was cupped upwards from her taloned hands. His amber gaze took in the face and head of a lioness. Fur the color of wheat and complete with bright red eyes. His eyes were certainly attracted to the contrast of her tawny fur on her lioness head and the espresso color of her skin.

Her thumb stroked his cheek. "Jack. A cute name for such a cute boy."

Valentine's hand left the boy's face as she proceeded to circle him, her tufted tail following her movement.

Valentine's height was such that the top of the boy's head reached her shoulders. With that and her powerhouse of a physique in mind Jack didn't dare move a muscle. As he felt that at any moment the lioness would pounce and when she'd be done with him there'd be nothing but bones.

Standing behind, one of her clawed hands reached for Jack's shoulder and felt along down to his elbow.

"Small," she voiced, "yet strong and graceful. Like a cat."

Jack swallowed, "Thank you, my Lady."

The lioness ignored him and continued her inspection. Her hands explored the boy's slender waist before reaching out over his shredded abdominal area and to his pectorals. Gold eyes entered her eyes as she felt the cut indentations of his pectoral muscles. Her eyes even took in his coppery brown skin, not as dark as hers but still warm and clear of blemishes. She even noticed his hard, unrelaxed breathing. A hungry glint took over her eyes when she felt definition of his Apollo's belt at his waist.

"Yes. You as a servant is fortunate surprise."

She walked around him, and with gestured wave she beckoned him. "Follow, kitten."

He paused for a second hearing her name him 'kitten'. Curiosity entered his mind before quickly following the goddess as they walked around the throne and entered a set of doors behind.

Jack did his best to keep up. His animal legs weren't anatomically structured for long strides. The goddess's height, purposeful strides, and human legs--that were anatomically structured for long strides and human walking--made her utilize less energy than he did.

The goddess and her new servant entered a new set of chambers. Jack's nerves didn't know if they should settle or be even more alert when he saw the inside. A large bed fit for several people behind a roaring hearth with a black lounge chaise off to the side and what seemed to be a glass case next to it. With the hearth the only light in the room, the atmosphere felt foreboding.

Not knowing what to do, Jack stood in place as the goddess Valentine went over to the chaise and lounged lazily with her legs crossed and arms atop the neck rest.

"Little kitten, you seem nervous. Don't be." Despite having the head of a lioness, her voice seemed to carry from regardless of whether her vocal words were suited human verbal language, or her jaw moved at all.

Jack cleared his throat, "Apologies, my Lady--"

"Mistress," Valentine interrupted, "when around others I am your Lady, when it is just us, I am your Mistress."

Hearing the word 'mistress' come from this warrior-goddess sent a gust of shivers through Jack's spine. "Apologies, Mistress, it's just as a servant it feels a bit overly intimate to be within your chambers, especially after just announcing my employment to you."

The goddess's tongue licked her chops, "Do not presume too much, kitten. Your employment will require intimacy to fulfill your daily tasks. In addition, my chambers will be a recurring place you will memorize quite well."

The goddess's ambiguous language made the boy's cognitive gears work faster. His new job may require him having access to Lady Valentine's personal quarters. Interesting.

"I'm curious," Valentine spoke, "have you ever lain men before?"

With a raised eyebrow, Jack shook his head, "No, my Lady, I am attracted to women. I haven't lain with men."

Valentine nodded, "That is a bit disappointing. But I can work with that."

"Jack, you see my nature has created this dilemma. A dilemma that I believe you can solve. The dilemma is that I'm a bit lonely, I can not seem to find a lover for coupling. They are apprehensive and reject me or when they finally enter my bed then they reject. I would call upon my female servants to warm my bed, but I am attracted to the opposite gender."

Valentine gazed deeply into Jack's amber ringed orbs. "And that is how you'll be serving. Whenever I crave someone to spend the night with, whenever I wish to feel the heat and pleasure of someone atop me or under me, you will be there to satiate me as my consort. Am I clear?"

Jack nodded quickly, his heart pounding. His new career would be a consort the war goddess Valentine. There to satisfy her fleshly needs whenever she requires. Not particularly a horrible job to do.

"Now. Let us begin."

Jack's eyes perked when flames circled his Lady's head before dissipating. What was left was a striking, gorgeous woman with skin the color of syrup. Her kinky hair was twisted into thin corded ropes that were blonde in color.

The combination of blonde dreads with dark skin and her full lips twisted into a hungry smile, her red gaze glowing.

Valentine beckoned him towards her with a curled finger and laid back spread her legs slightly. "You may start."

Not wasting time, Jack got to his knees and walked to her. From her sitting position, he inferred where she wanted him to start.

The boy removed her boots and started airy kisses along the arch of her foot. Valentine purred with a smile, appreciating his intuition.

His lips worshipped her skin along her foot towards her shin and diamond calves. Valentine smiled with a light giggle as her hand found and clutched her crotch.

While Jack did not like the idea of being pushed into having sex with anyone, he realized the mixture of strength, power, and beauty in his new mistress and found it compelling and attractive.

The boy's lips reached her full, powerful thighs and he could start to hear Valentine's breathing become deeper, fuller, and louder. He slowed down to kiss both thighs, and when he wasn't worshipping one, he was slightly stroking the other.

Valentine's eyes grew hungrier when she saw lips close near her hand covered crotch. While Jack's eventual surprise would lead to a recoil, she loved the prolonged surprise of her lovers made the mystery exciting. She reached out with her hand to hold and guide Jack's head.

Valentine held Jack in place and revealed her sex. Jack's eyes slowly widened as a swollen bulge stared back at him. The size and shape seemed too hefty to be comfortable for it. The appendage was too colossal that its length was positioned along the waistline of her jean shorts towards her hips.

"Is there a problem?" Valentine asked. Jack responded, eyes flitting back and forth between her face and member, "You have..."

"A phallus? Yes," Valentine gazed deeply into Jack's eyes, "that isn't a problem, is it?"

Jack swallowed with a shiver hearing the roaring double meaning into his mistress's voice. "No, mistress. It's just I've never..."

The goddess laughed her sensually, husky laugh. "Fear not, my love, I will guide you. Now release me, these shorts are unbearable."

With nervous fingers, Jack reached, and unbuttoned and unzipped her black Daisy Dukes. With Valentine raising her hips to help him, Jack pulled her shorts to her ankles.

His heart was absolutely pounding as stared at the meaty beast between his mistress's legs. The same syrup color as the rest of her. The length reached the middle of her thigh, and its girth reminded him of a pickle or cucumber. A web of smaller veins raced up its length, with a single larger vein under the skin. A warm dusky pink head was slightly obscured with unsliced foreskin.

Not to mention the purse underneath it carried eggs big and full enough that they slightly hung off the edge of her seat.

Jack's nerves were on fire seeing the weapon of his war goddess.

"Has a woman ever worshipped you between your legs?"

Valentine's hungry smile was almost manic at seeing Jack nod his head yes. "Good, you have an idea of how to satisfy me. Go slow, little kitten, the fires in loins burn bright and hot, I require enthusiastic attention."

~

Hey all my first time posting Literotica. i might make this a full story if y'all like seem to fuck with it.

Raided
Raided
14 Followers