God Mother - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting my arm around her shoulder, I pull her to me.

"I love you," I tell her.

"I love you too," she replies.

"Well, we better get back inside and help mom with cleanup."

"Nope, it's all done. We did it while you were out here saying goodbye. Now come, sit with me, there is something I want you to know."

Sitting on the glider, we let it slowly swing.

"Do you love Joan?" Karen asks. I look at her as if she is crazy.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"I know you use to tell her all about your crushes, but things are different now. Although Joan doesn't display any jealousy, she does feel that emotion. She wouldn't deny you any exploring you want to do with others, but next time... keep such things to yourself."

"Oh god, did I upset her?"

"A little, a little," Karen tells me.

"I'm so stupid," I shout, whacking myself in the head.

"Stop that, silly, it's not all that bad. You two are will be in a transition for a while to come. I will help you through it as much as I'm able. One of the first things you have to do is think of her feelings first. Cole, I love you as much as she does and I think you love me, but you, I know you want... her. Although that bothers me a little, I know there is no future for us, as us. We can enjoy each other any time we want. Anytime, you understand?"

"I think so, Joan first, then you, then everyone else until... until what my dear?"

"Until you two work out what you're going to do. Listen to me, Cole. Joan has confided in me about you as I have said and this is something I promised never to tell you, but I think I must. She loves you enough, that if you asked her to marry you, she would in a heartbeat. I thought you should know that."

"But we can't, Karen."

"I know, not here in this state, but there are states, where you can legally be married to each other. States, where you don't have to put a relationship on the marriage license in order to be married to her. Then, once you are, you can come back here and live as a married couple."

"What's the catch?"

"You have to live in those states for at least ninety days. Joan doesn't get paid that much and has very little savings. I know you work part-time and I'm pretty sure you're not rich, so... "

"God. My head is spinning, pounding with pain, right now."

"I'm sorry Cole," Karen whispers, reaching up and caressing my cheek.

Turning my head, I kiss her gently, quickly. I get up, pulling her with me.

"When do you have to be home?" I ask her.

"Anytime I want, but I told my mom I would be home for dinner... by six o'clock."

"Get your things and then follow me, I need to be with you, to hold you and there is only one place we can do that right now."

"Of course Cole," she replies taking off to get her things.

I get in my car, start it and wait for her to come out of the house. When she does she is frowning, but climbs in her car and starts it. I back out of the driveway onto the street, pulling up so Karen can follow me. I roar away from the house once she starts forward. Her car would never keep up with mine if I drove as I usually do, so I ease off the gas pedal, letting her catch up.

Pulling in the motel parking lot, I ran inside and got a room. I drove around back, Karen following. It is broad daylight, I didn't want anyone seeing our cars from the road. When Karen climbs out of her car, she looks at me questioningly. I just shook my head, grabbed her hand and pulled her around to our room. Once inside I pull her into my arms pressing my lips to hers. She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around me. All my troubles seem to melt when I felt her arms around me and my lips pressed against hers.

"Cole, darling, slow down," she huffs pushing back from me.

"I can't, I don't' want too."

I push her down on the bed and climb in with her. I take her in my arms again, pressing my face to into her neck. Then the emotions I am feeling rip through me like a tornado. As I sob, tears squeeze out of my eyes drip onto her smooth skin. For the longest time, my body is racked with pain and joy at the same time.

"Oh my poor Cole," Karen whispers. "Oh lord, I bet this is all so confusing for you."

I hear her but can't answer. She wraps arms around my head, holding me gently against her neck. She coos and whispers sweet thing to me. She kisses the top of my head and hugs me gently. Soon I calm down enough to lift my head and look into her eyes.

"Karen, you know I love you very much and I would like to spend... well you know."

"Yes, Cole I know. I feel the same toward you dear."

"I know and that is the one thing that has just kept me sane. You can't know... or maybe you do... how much I will miss Joan, even though I know I can talk to her anytime and will be seeing her in two of the most terrible weeks in my life."

"You really fell for her hard, didn't you?"

"Yes. I also fell for you that hard, but she was first."

"Poor Cole," she said in a soothing voice.

Leaning in she kisses me gently, tentatively on the lips. When I don't reject her advance, she kisses me harder. Rolling around on the bed, we are both soon naked. Karen is straddling my hips reaching back to put me in her body. As she slides down onto me, I groan, pulling her down so I can kiss her.

"I love you, Karen, I really, really love you."

"I know Cole, I know," she said pressing her lips to mine for a moment. "And I love you too! I love you so much, it drives me crazy sometimes."

"What?"

"Yes, I feel like you. Every time we are apart, I go crazy just like you did here. The difference is I don't have anyone to hold me, to love me, while I do."

"Oh god, Karen, I'm so sorry."

Chapter XVI

Collapsing onto my chest, she starts to cry. I held her gently. I stroke her hair. I kiss her cheek. I whisper to her how much I love her. I tell her to call me anytime she needs me and I would be there for her.

"Cole," she whispers.

"Yes," I whisper back.

"Love me, now please."

"Of course," I tell her rolling so she is now under me.

Slowly, very slowly, I pulled out of her. It took what seemed like hours until the head of my cock is just inside her body. Just as slowly, I pushed back inside her.

"I love you, Karen McAllen!" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you, Cole, oh so very much," she whispers back sighing in my ear as I am now all the way inside her.

For the next half hour, I slowly and gently make love to my sexy, beautiful cousin. For a half hour, I revel in the feelings as my hypersensitive cock is in her hot, wet vagina, burning me alive. When my balls tighten and my prostate starts to pulse, I push all the way into her, jet after jet of my warm, creamy semen, shoots out of my hard pulsing cock, to splash against Karen's cervix. Karen throws her head back and screams her orgasm into the room. He hips start to buck and shake wildly. She wiggles, shivers and shakes under me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she shouts.

I just press into her, watching her face become more and more beautiful. Eyes wide she looks up at me. I see love and concern in them. Smiling I lean down kissing her once more. Still kissing her, I roll to her side holding her in my arms.

"Cole, don't you want to... "

"No, I just want to hold you, cuddle up to you, whisper how much I love you in your ear, kiss you."

She shivers pushing her body closer to mine. We lay there listening to each other breath, hugging and petting the other.

"I love you," she whispers and I could feel the love wash over me.

"I love you," I tell her softly.

She shivers once more at my words. I really don't know how long we just held each other as we lay there. She is wonderful to hold, have pressed against me and I didn't want it to end. I just happen to look at my watch and see it is five in the evening.

"My darling," I whisper placing my lips to her ear, "it's time you should be going."

"I don't want too," she sighs.

"I know, but you must, your parents will get worried if you don't show up."

"God damn it," she shrieks sitting up.

I just lay there feeling her loss. Looking down at me, she shakes her head swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. Grabbing her panties, she starts to dress. Rolling out of bed, I dress too. When she is done, I walked her to her car.

"You're not leaving?"

"No, I'm going to stay here the night. I don't feel like going home just yet."

"Well then, maybe I can come back after dinner," she said.

"No, stay with your parents, for them. I'm sure they miss you."

"Fine," she huffs a little perturbed. "I'm sorry, of course, I will, for you and for them. Will you be okay here alone?"

"I'll have you with me if I have guessed what is in here," I tell her waving the envelope in her face.

"Oh god, I almost forgot about that."

Reaching out the window, she grabs my neck pulling my lips to hers. I kiss her back passionately. Pushing me away, she put the car in gear and drove off without another word. Going back inside, I strip naked and lay on the bed. The sheets smell of her and drive me wild. Taking the envelope, I rip it open, out spill pictures of Karen. In every picture, she is naked and looking directly at the camera with lust in her eyes. I am immediately hard.

The only thing I could think of is Joan had taken them. The last one I look at is Karen looking at the camera jamming a dildo into her pussy. Staring at the picture, I pump my cock hard spraying semen all over my stomach. Spreading them out across the bed I just lay there propped up on my elbow staring at my wonderful, beautiful cousin. She is so wonderful, hot, sexy, and slutty. God, I love her.

I jerk off to her pictures two more times. I just couldn't help myself. By then I am hungry, so I shower, dress and head to the dinner down the road. When I get back the first smell that hit me is her, then I spy her pictures. Shaking my head, I collect them and slip them back into the envelope then slip the envelope into my back pocket and strip.

I turn on the TV and layback to watch whatever is on. All too soon, I am asleep.

-----GM-----

I wake the next morning early. Getting up, I dress turn the key in at the desk and walk to my car. There is a note under the wiper. Snatching it from under the wiper, I climb in the car and start the engine. Opening the folded paper, I read the note. It is from Karen...

Cole,

After my parents went to bed, I couldn't sleep. I drove around for a while but then came here. I was going to knock on your door but decided it would be better if I just left. I have no idea why I'm leaving this for you to find, but I just had to tell you how much I love you.

All my love,

Karen

Refolding the paper carefully, I take the envelope from my pocket and gently place it in with her pictures. I put the car in gear and roar out of the parking lot, spraying gravel all over the place. I stop at the diner where I had dinner and order breakfast. Then I head home. There is a woman there I had to settle things with, things that wouldn't wait.

Ripping into the driveway, I slam on the brakes throwing the gearshift into park. Turning the key and pulling it out of the ignition, I am out the door before the engine quit turning. Walking purposefully toward the back door, I am there pulling it open as mom is there to see who has arrived. Placing my hand on her chest, I push her back into the house.

"Has dad left?" I ask softly.

"Yes, of course. Why?"

"We have something to settle and I don't want him interfering."

"What, are you going to beat me?"

I didn't say a word. I grab her hand in mine and pull her with me to my room. As we get closer to the door, she starts to struggle, not knowing what I plan she is frightened. Swinging her past me onto the bed, I grab the front of the housecoat she has on and rip it off her. She screams, but I don't care. She is naked under the flimsy garment. Slut.

I take my shirt off, then my pants. I now stood over her in my boxers, tented as they are, showing my arousal. Pushing them down my legs, I climb up between her splayed legs. She is still frightened, but she is also aroused. I push my face into her abundantly hairy pussy. Finding her clit is fun in and of itself and once I did, she screams as I bite it gently.

"What are you doing?" she yells after her scream.

"Finishing what you started last night. Did you think you could tease me like that without consequences?"

"Cole, last night was a mistake. Joan made me see that, dear."

"Yet you aren't running from the room are you?"

"Oh god," she cries as I push a finger into her.

Chapter XVII

I had no more to say, so I push my face against her pussy once more and lap at her clit. Joan has taught me well when it comes to eating pussy. She loves the way I eat her and I put that training to good effect now. Mom is squealing with pleasure within seconds. Her hips buck as she pushes my head against her. I settle into a nice comfortable rhythm. One that would not tire me out, but would cause her great pleasure.

With my tongue buried as deep as I could get it in her body, I watch her face as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body. When she collapses, I pull back getting on my knees and watch her. Moving slowly, I place my cock at the open of her vagina waiting. When her eyes flutter open, I press forward sliding into her easily. Her eyes widen with shock and surprise at having me inside her. As her mouth opens to say something, I start to fuck her as hard and fast as I could.

The only sounds coming from her now were the grunts and groans of her pleasure. I continue to pound into her as hard as I can. While I do, I am surprised I feel nothing. I am numb. I love her, but I have no remorse about what I am doing to her. It is as if I am fucking a pillow, a pillow that wiggles and squirms under me, but a pillow just the same. My mother is just another fuck to me, not a lover, just a fuck. She is grunting and shaking with her orgasm as I plow into her. I could feel my orgasm start, but the burst of joy I experience with Joan or Karen isn't there.

My cock pulses and pulses. Her hips buck and shake. When I finish I collapse on top of her. All of a sudden, I don't care what she wants. I roll off her staring at the ceiling, waiting for her to leave. Slowly she climbs from my bed and disappears down the hall to the bathroom. Getting up I close and lock my door. Flopping down on my bed, I stare vacantly at the ceiling for a long, long time.

I remember her coming and knocking on my door, several times. I ignore her. I don't want to be here. I don't want to live in this house any longer. Getting up, I pull my suitcase from the closet and pack. I have no idea where I am going, but I grab what money I kept from my parents out of my drawer. Counting it, I found I have two thousand dollars. I can go away until I start college. It is time for a vacation. Opening my door, I found mom standing there getting ready to knock again.

"Mom, I'm taking a little vacation. I'll be back when college starts."

"Wait, dear. Where are you going? What are you doing? Did I do something? Oh god, Cole, don't leave please?"

"I'm going, I'll be back for the start of college."

"You're going to that slut... "

I spun around glaring at her. She looks frightened. Very frightened.

"Never, ever call her that again. Do you hear me?"

"I'll call her whatever I... "

"NOT while I live! You hear me?"

"She's a slut. A slut, you hear me?"

"Well it takes one to know one, I guess... " her hand stung as it hits my cheek.

"Don't you ever... "

"What? Tell the truth about you? How many of the men in the neighborhood have been between your thighs? Five, ten, twenty, all of them? How many, slut?"

She drops to her knees as if I had hit her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Kneeling I wrapped her in my arms. She struggles to get away, but I held on. When she stops trying to get away, she hugs me to her as we knelt on the floor.

"It works two ways, mom. What... listen mom, no more name-calling. I love Joan and she loves me and no matter what you think, love can't be wrong."

"But it can son, it can."

"Then what just happen between us is wrong too."

"Oh god no... no... no... I... oh my god, I guess you're right, but... "

"I know mom, I know."

I kiss her forehead. I still love her, just not the way she wants me to.

"I have to go, mom, I can't stay here now. God, I hope you will understand what I mean."

Crying she buries her face in my chest. Pulling myself away from her, I stand up, helping her to her feet. Putting my arm around her shoulders, I help her to her room. I sit her on the bed, kissing the top of her head.

"Mom, I'm going now, will you be all right?"

"Yes, yes, I'll be fine, sad, but fine."

I kiss the top of her head once more and leave the room. Picking up my bag in the hall, I go out to the car, throw my bag in the trunk and get in the driver's seat. I start the car and back out of the driveway. I continue backing up until I am in front of Molly's house. Throwing the car in park, I go to her door and ring the bell. Molly answers.

"Molly, I'm really sorry, but I have to go out of town for a while so I have to cancel our date. But I'll call you when I'm back in town, I promise."

"Oh, has anything happened?"

"No, not really, I just need to be someplace else for a while. I'll be back soon and we'll get together I promise."

"Okay, good luck, then," she said closing the door.

Do I intend to see her? I don't know at this moment. I will have to see what happens when I get back. I climb back into my car and sat thinking for a few seconds. Smiling I put the car in gear and roar down the street. Maybe Karen would like to go on vacation too.

Chapter XVIII

I am chasing Karen down the sandy beach, not only watching her blond ponytail bounce but her naked ass jiggle and sway. I am laughing so hard that I am having trouble running. Of course, she is too, which is the reason, I caught her. Grabbing her, I pull her naked form into my arms, laughing all the time. She is laughing just as hard. We both fall to the sandy beach together. Laying there on our backs laughing we watch each other with intense gazes. She is absolutely beautiful and I am so deeply in love with her.

-----GM-----

When I show up at Karen's and ask her if she wants to go on a little vacation, she jumps at the chance. Then she tells me she knows just the place and runs to her room to pack. I follow her to help. She throws only a few clothes in her bag, mainly just cosmetics and lady things. She does throw in a couple of nightgowns that will hardly keep her warm. Smiling she pulls a drawer open and hands me a brochure she takes from inside. Then while she thinks I am busy reading, she tosses a couple vibrators and dildos in her bag. Once she is finished, I carry her bag to my car while she leaves a note for her parents. When she climbs in the car, I am reading the brochure.

"Cole, you'll love this place. It's a small lake, about ten miles from the university. On one side is a nudist colony. The other is a hedonist resort, clothing optional. Guests are all adults who know what it is and are willing to... well you get the idea. We will be completely free to show our affection toward each other with no recrimination from anyone. It's also close enough to see Joan in two weeks."

"I like the sound of that," I tell her.

"Well, then," she said patting me on the leg, "let's go!"

It took us forty minutes to get there. Check-in is swift and easy. We are in a beautiful room in next to no time and it is cheap. Fifteen bucks a night. I pay for two weeks. For the fifteen bucks, we not only get our room, which is wonderful, but we can also have breakfast in the restaurant just off the lobby. All in all, it is a steal. Of course, they are almost full, but Karen and I don't care. Nobody knows us... we hope and if they did, tuff shit, I am with a woman I love.

1...45678...23