God of the New World Ch. 02

Story Info
New God and His harem continue their morning.
4.5k words
4.28
24k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mirpetan
mirpetan
35 Followers

When looking at the institutions (political, etc) that underpin the New World Order, it does well to remember that the vast majority of the several billion people who live under it are "submissives" (to use the official terminology; unofficially also called "slaves", "concubines", "whores", "faggots", "cunts" or what have you depending on their dom and the context) -- "submissive women" constitute most of adult humanity, while "sissys" constitute the third largest group. (One of the first Decrees that God bestowed upon founding the New World was that a majority of humanity going forward was to be born female -- and so they were. A number of His subsequent decrees further stipulated that only a minority of this male now minority would, upon adulthood, have the privilege of living as "real" men.)

And of the "free persons" that remain, most are "free women" (also called "dominatrixes", or "mistresses" when they take on a sub), with "real men" ("doms" or "masters", same) making up the rest; and even among these free persons, the vast majority have modest harems compared the elites or Divine Descendants, with most mistresses taking on only one or two sluts, and just about all masters holding only up to four slaves at any one time.

Among the global elite, you'll find professions not so different from the Old World -- politicians, business executives, church officials, and whatnot -- but even among the dominatrixes and doms that make up the highest professionals, even the larger harems are typical counted in the low dozens. If a dominant has over a hundred women and/or sissys submitting directly to them, than it's guaranteed that he's one of the Sons of the New God, or one of the Sons of the Divine Sons, born in the near century since He began His work.

Naturally, standing above all is God Himself -- from His throne room sitting atop the Celestial Palace, a 75 story tall luxury skyscraper thrusting out from the heart of the Paradise City, He keeps watch over the world of His creation, hearing the prayers passed along to him by the New Church, keeping himself informed of the the secular leadership's doings, and making his weekly broadcasts, which every adult on the planet watches or listens to (whether at home on the computer as soon as they can, or being broadcast on the public telescreens as they go about their business in public, or where have you).

Serving Him are His thousand concubines, a mixture of daughters and sissys from the most powerful elite families on the planet, and the most skilled whores the New Civilization has to offer; and from these thousand, only three to four dozen at a time are ever honored to service His Grace personally in the Upper Palace as part of His Inner Harem. It is here and among them that our story continues...

*****

Jonathan strolled naked into the Master Washroom, with four of his harem in tow. Directly behind him was Caramel, a tall, hairless black beauty, dressed in her slutty french maid's outfit -- behind her were three naked women who had served as bedslaves the night previous: Chew, a short (4'9") korean girl; Dita (short for Gordita), a portly latina covered in piercings; and Bonny, a skinny redhead. The washroom, for the most part, didn't look too different from how a typical luxury bathroom might have looked in the Old World -- Jon briefly glimpsed his own pale, shlubby reflection in the mirror by the kitchen sink, and in the glass walls of the large walk in shower.

But the toilet bowl was distinctively New World in its design, at least to the extent that said model had become popular since Jon came to power -- first thing of note was that the bowl itself had a fairly small, but distinctive, indentation in its front corresponding with the gap in the U-shaped seat. The effect was such that any person sitting down on it would have their anuses safely positioned to drop loads their as they would wit a "normal" toilet, but any urine shooting in a forward direction would most certainly overshoot. The next thing of note was that the toilet seat was at a somewhat elevated height, with steps on the side for the sitter to rest their feet in lieu of the floor; directly below the bowl indentation, however, the gap continued to the floor, where sat an adjustable kneeling pad. Another thing one might notice about the toilet might be the padded counter next to it, clearly meant for being comfortably leaned against or bent over; just about the final thing anyone might notice would be the lack of toilet paper.

Jonathan strolled up to the toilet, stepped up to the platform, and sat; his butt cheeks rested comfortably on the seat, while his considerable member dangled just outside the bowl in the gap between them. Without a second lost, Caramel stepped up to the pad now directly below his balls, and knelt on the pad... placing Jon's slowly hardening dick, just beginning to dribble urine, directly in her face. And in that very moment, she opened her mouth and took the piss filled cock into her mouth, in one graceful movement all the way to the base, while Jon's own movement just began crowning.

The Master of Humanity gave a deep, blissful sigh, and he shat into the bowl and pissed into his toilet slave's mouth simultaneously.

His maid swallowed expertly, keeping pace with the torrent; between gulps she breathed deeply through her nose, taking in the fumes of the fresh feces being dropped mere inches away from her nostrils. It was turning her on so fucking much. With her right hand occupied in gently caressing His Divine Majesty's Balls, she flung her left hand between her legs and, taking up her Master's earlier offer, began to furiously rub her clit. And so even as the toilet bowl and human toilet were each keeping the washroom floor dry of God's excretions, it was still being flooded by the urinal's gushing ejaculate.

This mutual euphoria lasted all of a dozen seconds, before Jonathan finished his bowel movement; as he came down from the high, he reveled in the after sensations of the last drops of urine being sucked out of his urethra. He then stayed seated for several minutes after that, as her continued efforts and gentle massaging of his sack triggered his second orgasm of the day.

After shooting a stream of his Celestial Batter down Caramel's throat, Jon stood and turned, his limp cock plopping from her mouth, then bent over the padded counter to display his cheeks; his slave, without a second's delay, stood and planted her face between them. She started by taking long licks of the brown stains around her Master's puckered hole, and once she had cleaned them, shoved her long tongue into his brown star and proceeded to clean out his insides.

Jon stood there, moaning in approval, for well over a minute, before he reached behind him a lightly tapped his toilet skank on the cheek; Caramel stood up straight, a contented smile across her shit plastered lips.

Her Lord turned to her, with his own pleasant smile. "That was wonderful, shitlicker -- is there anything you would have of me, before I take my shower with the others?"

Lowering her head, she answered. "If it would please Your Grace, I should most like to continue serving You and Your bedslaves during dinner; I so very much enjoy licking the sweat and grime that has gathered in your toes over the course of the day, and not a day now goes by that I do not look forward to Your Divinity defecating into my mouth after eating, and making me taste and swallow your chunky logs. I adore tasting Your last piss of the night, almost as much as I love drinking it first thing in the morning. And as much as I will always love your taste most of all, it is also such a pleasure to service my sister sluts this way as well, and to enjoy a different set of them each evening."

"Is that all, skank? Would you like me to fuck you as well?"

"I could never say no to getting either of my holes destroyed by Your Cock" she smirked. "Though, if I was permitted to be selfish, I might voice a preference against anything that would force me to undergo a period without your delicious shit."

"So provided I don't breed or break you...?"

"In that case God, please see fit to punish my asshole for belonging to such a disgusting sewer slut! Or my cunthole, if You prefer. Or both of them, if it pleases You."

Jon serenely nodded. "Then I will do so. Be sure that you finish all your duties before this evening -- actually, because you're such a exquisite toilet slave, don't worry too much about your maid work for today. Just make sure you get your time at the gym and come to dining hall cleaned and prepared, and we'll be more than happy to receive your pervert tongue. Until then -- you're dismissed."

Caramel bowed deeply, smiling. "Thank you so much, Lord." And then she turned, and briskly walked out of the washroom.

Jon turned to the luxurious shower, where Dita and Bonny were already inside waiting; the moment the concubines saw him begin his approach, the plump decorated girl turned on the water, as hot water began raining onto them, while the freckled redhead reached for the body wash.

*****

Meanwhile, Astrid, after getting out of bed, had not wasted any time dressing or washing herself, but had made her sweaty naked way straight to Nurse Charity's office. The tall, muscular blonde was making her way down the two floors of red carpeted grand staircases, not dallying but still taking care not to damage her backside any further, before finding the open mahogany doors she was looking for.

The concubine meandered into a relaxing room, with a curved, luxurious couch in one corner, and an examination table surrounded by medical equipment in another; in the third corner, Astrid could see the entrance to another room, into which she caught glimpse of the gynecological examination chair that she, and countless other concubines, had become all too familiar with in the years of heavenly service.

And coming out of the room was the doctor-slut she had come to see -- a black woman dressed in a white, one-piece latex nurse's uniform, which at the top squeezed her majestic mammaries together while only just managing to cover the nipples, resulting in bountiful cleavage, and at the bottom, a short miniskirt barely covering her plump derriere; at the bottom of her long, shapely legs were a pair of white six inch strap heels, and sitting atop the long, flowing curls on her head, a white cap.

Nurse Charity flashed a pearly white smile. "Well good morning snow bunny! Daddy told me you were coming..." Astrid knew she was referring to a telepathic communication -- God and His bloodline had the ability to communicate with each other telepathically, to a certain extent.

Though she had called the Master "Daddy", Binta (the name Charity had been given at birth) was actually His granddaughter, by way of her mother. Said mother was somewhat exceptional even among God's daughters, who, rather than taking a bishop position and building her own harem, or taking a submissive position and joining another's, opted instead to travel the New World, offering herself to and taking whoever took her fancy; naturally then, Charity's father was unknown.

The nurse had patted her hand invitingly on the examination table, and so Astrid, knowing the score, had made her way to it, before climbing onto it, such that she was positioned on her hands and knees, presenting her posterior to her physician. Charity smiled as she spread the blonde's cheeks apart with one hand, and grabbed a jar of cream with the other, keeping her attention upon looking inside the whore's brown and bloodied hole.

"Well now, let's see what we're working with here." She peered in, spreading the anus with her bare fingers. "All things considered, nothing we can't handle." Her other hand lathered its fingers inside the jar as she spoke. "Though you did very well to come straight to me, pink meat; if we had let this fester and become infected, you'd need a lot more than a bit of cream to fix up your poop chute." With that, the nurse switched hands, and started massaging her patients rosebud, working her slick fingers inside.

The valkyrie slut bit her lip, breathing heavily as her sore backside was delicately fingered, a cool sensation emanating through her lower intestines; minutes passed as she tried to keep her composure. Then, just as she was about to reach between her legs, she heard a wet "plop" as a felt sudden breezy emptiness in her sphincter.

Before she knew what was happening, Charity had strutted to the front of the exam table. "Lovely, now that that's taken care of..." With a wide smile on her face, she gently took Astrid's chin, and turned it so that her patient was staring directly into her eyes. "... let's talk about the post procedure." The blonde patient nodded blankly as she continued. "The tear inside your sphincter is going to be fully healed in a matter of minutes, so it shouldn't bleed anymore or become infected; let me know if it does. But as I'm sure you know, the treatment did numb your muscles down there as well, so you still won't be able to control your bowel movements for the next few days; ditto for your bladder."

Being of the Celestial Bloodline, Charity had a small fraction her grandfather's mind control ability. If she had built up her own harem, she would have been able to use her power to compel her slaves' obedience, or to shape their desires and compulsions to bring mercy and enthusiasm to their service; if she had become a bishop, she could have lent her power to aid in the enforcement of contracts and in preserving the New Order at large. But in her present choice of lot, she used each of her powers first and foremost as a medical professional... but also for her own pleasure.

She leaned closer, whispering into her patient's ear. "And you know what that means, don't you?" Astrid gasped as her doctor reached between her legs and stroked her slit. "It means this filthy little girl here is going to have to be put in diapers... and let her mommies take care of her." Leaning back, the chocolate mistress resumed eye contact. "And so, Little Azzy - you're now our helpless little baby. You only know simple words and sentences, and can only speak like a toddler, saying things like 'Pwease pway wit Wittle Assy's kitty!' You have a toddler's sense of coordination in legs and hands. You need adults to feed you you're hungry and to change your diaper when you make boom-boom... and to help you make cummies." She licked her earlobe. "And you will need to make cummies... frequently, and desperately. You'll wet your diapers getting horny as often as you wet them with your pee pee; you'll be such a helpless wittle baby."

"Now..." she groaned, as her fingers roughly entered. "... are you going to be a good little girl?"

"The Master..." The increasingly bimbofied blonde muttered weakly, before the command could fully take effect. "He said to make me feel better."

The nurse took her latest temporary thrall's head into her hands, shoving her tongue down her sister slut's mouth. "Oh we will little one -- we're going to have so much fun together."

*****

Jonathan sat in his personal dining hall, savoring the eggs benedict in his mouth, the creamy yolk and tender bacon melting around his tongue, before swallowing; his palate thus stimulated, he opened his mouth again to greet a fork carrying a fluffy bite of gourmet french toast towards jaw, drenched in a light maple syrup, and took a bite. Giving a soft, deep moan at the sweet taste, tailored perfectly to his palate, Jon gave an approving smile and nod over to his personal chef, Chloe, a short west african beauty with perky tits standing anxiously across the table, dressed only in a simple (and easy to remove) gown. The black frenchwoman smiled widely upon seeing her God's approval, and felt a slight moistness escape from of her aroused loins and dribble down her plump thigh.

Meanwhile, Chew was driving the fork in her dainty hand into another morsel of succulent french toast displayed on the table, then dipping it into the saucer of syrup, before lifting it to her Master's waiting mouth; as he bit down and started chewing, Dita took another fork to prepare for His next bite of the eggs and bacon sandwiched in the fluffiest of biscuits. Jon, for his part, was keeping his left hand busy as it lightly tugged on Dita's clitoral ring, while the middle finger of his right hand was firmly planted inside of Chew's tight butthole.

Standing completely naked behind the Lord was Natia (or "Naughty-uh"), a completely hairless (scalp to pussy to toe) tall russian woman with perfect E sized breasts, and a bulging eight months pregnant belly, carrying another of God's Offspring. Jon leaned back in his chair as he chewed his latest bite; just as he swallowed and opened his mouth again, Natia bent forward, causing her left nipple to fall with precision into her Master's lips, which proceeded to close tightly around it as He started to suck. The moans of his slavic breeding cow vibrated pleasantly in Jon's eardrums, as her breastmilk washed down the sticky aftertaste of another delicious breakfast.

Glancing down his bathrobe and under the table, Jon saw this morning's footstool -- Amber, a small decorated white woman with a pixiecut of bright blue-died hair, a barbell each in her eyebrow and lower lip -- as she scrambled to adjust to his change of posture. This was one of the outer harem from downstairs; this day was her opportunity to attempt to gather the attention of her God and her senior sister sluts, just as it was another whore's turn yesterday and it would be another's tomorrow. She pulled her Master's right foot back toward her face, and resumed licking between his toes.

The whore's worshipping of his feet was satisfactory, enough that Jon briefly considered how best to reward her efforts, whether he should keep her around for the day to periodically lick the sweat from his ballsack and taint, or whether it would be better to just really quickly fuck her after breakfast, and maybe get her pregnant if he was feeling generous. For the time being, though, Jon still had a delicious morning meal to finish; as he leaned back forward, to resume being hand fed by Chew and Dita, the Lord lightly slapped Amber with the back of the foot she was cleaning, and pressed her face down, the sole pressing her cheek onto the marble floor. And as one leg pinned the footstool's head, the other one pressed its big toe into Amber's mouth, which she proceeded to suckle upon without missing a beat.

Jon heard the clacking echoes of high heels upon the marble floor, as Dita was feeding him another bite of eggs benedict, and turned his head to watch the sultry approach of a tiny vietnamese woman, naked from the heels up, with a clipboard clutched to her chest; noting her Lord's attention as she approached, she shifted the documents to her right armpit, revealing a pair of small A sized tits, each nipple pierced with oversized rings and connected with a small chain.

As she stepped into her Master's line of sight to his side, just behind Chew who was still feeding him, and stopped, He nodded to her, still smiling. "Good morning Lily. I can see you already have a tentative schedule for today prepared."

"Good Morning, my Lord and God. I have indeed, and humbly ask to submit it for Your approval."

"I love how you are always so prepared, my adorable little painslut."

Lily gave a shallow gasp. "Thank you... Daddy."

Jon found himself stiffen at that; aside from his granddaughter Charity, all of his considerable these days were out in other parts of the world making their own lives, lording over their own harems. And while a small part of him missed the days in decades past when a sizable fraction of his devoted fuckslaves were his own flesh and blood, he found the enthusiasm of submissive little kittens like Lily to fill the hole left by them almost entirely made up for what was lost; and what was left was more than made up for with the joy of seeing his daughters, sons, and grandchildren finding their own bliss.

mirpetan
mirpetan
35 Followers
12