Goddess Ch. 15

Story Info
Tom & Sydney stay with Amanda for the night.
3.6k words
3.67
3.3k
2
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom hugged his family goodbye the next morning as the two prepared to return back to the campus. In spite of their arguments a couple nights prior, Tom and Eddie were very courteous to one-another, as though the disagreements had either not come up or didn't mean anything. The couple got in Tom's car and he drove off, his normal driving habits resuming just as soon as they got out of Tom's old neighborhood.

"How that man can complain about immigrants while having married one, I'll never totally understand," he said. "Fucking racist".

"So it was an act." Sydney thought to herself. In a way she felt bad that Tom and his father had such a strained relationship, but she understood why. Tom was in the end a man of principles, and if nothing else he was going to call his father out on it. He sighed heavily.

"Thanks" he said. "Thanks for... not being repulsed."

Sydney smiled. She'd have given him a kiss on the cheek, but she never liked moving while her hands from gripped the seat tightly to deal with Tom's driving. The irony of course being that at that moment, her cell phone rang. She gently moved her hand away from the upholstery of the seat and picked it up, seeing that it was Amanda calling.

"Hey Amanda! Oh, I'm just getting back from meeting Tom's family. We're out in the sticks. Oh really? Hang on, I'll ask."

She turned to Tom.

"Hey, Amanda's got a real nice cottage right near the lake. You wanna hang there tonight?"

"Near the lake? Right off I-69?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, why not?"

"OK Amanda, we'll meet you there! I'll give Tom directions from here."

Tom flew down the interstate, and in about five minutes (out of what should've been at least a fifteen minute drive), they pulled up to a huge black gate, beyond which stood a tremendous mansion and acres upon acres of grass. Tom's right eye started twitching.

"And this is her house?" he asked with a forced calmness.

"This? No, this is her cottage. Her family's house is much larger." said Sydney, texting Amanda to tell her they'd arrived. Tom started taking deep breaths.

"Tom? Baby, you OK?" Sydney asked.

"Just... just gimme a minute," he said. They sat in silence for a solid two minutes before he sighed "Alright, let's do this".

The gate opened and Tom drove up to the front of the house, wherein stood a butler, looking to be around his sixties. He tapped lightly on the driver's side window. Tom rolled it down.

"Ms. Collins is in the house, preparing to go to the tennis court. She has asked me to valet your car for you, sir" said the butler. Tom shut the car off and handed him the keys.

"Careful, she's got a hair-trigger gas pedal. And for the record, don't call me sir" he said, exiting the vehicle. Sydney led Tom up to the house and rang the doorbell.

"Tennis court. Fucking tennis court. Have I mentioned I hate the rich lately?" Tom grumbled.

"You're sleeping with one of them, you can't hate them that much" Sydney said with a light snide. Tom rolled his eyes.

Amanda opened the door, wearing a plaid skirt, black stockings, designer tennis shoes, and a white t-shirt that clung so tightly to her body that it left little to the imagination. Her hair, which was previously a ponytail, had been styled into bantu knots.

"Hey, glad you could make it!" she said, giving the couple a big hug.

"I'm in a relationship I'm in a relationship I'm in a relationship" the two thought simultaneously. She broke the hug.

"Oh, Tom! Could you play a round with me? My usual partner cancelled at the last minute".

"Phrasing" he muttered.

"What?" she asked.

"Sure, totally, yeah, tennis, let's do that" he said as they made their way to the court.

The way there was paved with a gorgeous marble path, decorated on either side by multi-colored rose bushes. If not for his preoccupation with trying to diffuse the going-ons of his own mind at the moment, Tom would probably wretch at the sight of the opulence. For Sydney, this was the first time she'd been at Amanda's cottage, so all this was new and quite beautiful. The tennis court looked immaculate. The metal on the fence surrounding it gleamed beautifully against the summer sun, the paint was vibrant, and the netting looked to be brand new. Sydney sat on the sidelines, as Amanda handed Tom a racket.

"Now this isn't gonna be like boxing, OK? You gotta hit with something that's not your dang fist." she called out from the other end of the court.

"Yeah, I got it, just serve the da-".

The ball shot right past him.

"Fifteen love," she said "Your serve."

Tom served the ball back with all his might, but his shot was blocked almost effortlessly and sent flying back.

"Thirty love" she said. Tom served it back again, with the same result.

"Match point" she said. Tom sent the ball back, trying desperately to hit it hard enough that it would get past her, but the result was the same.

"Game".

Tom insisted on a rematch, which Amanda obliged on. This continued for quite some time, with Tom getting marginally better each game - not that it mattered all that much because each round was a blowout. At one point, Amanda and Sydney started chit-chatting about having a movie night as some point in the near future and suggesting films. It was at this point that Tom decided he'd had enough and smacked the tennis ball as hard as he possibly could in frustration. Amanda served it back, and Tom managed to accidentally block it - with his face.

The blow knocked him back and on to his side.

"Tom!" Sydney cried out, running over to him, Amanda not far behind. "Oh baby, are you OK?" she asked.

Tom rolled over and wiped some spit off of his face.

"Yeah... I've taken worse hits to the face. Thankfully it missed my mouth, so there's that going for me". He started to get up, but then went back down and let out a cry of pain.

"What's wrong, baby?" Sydney asked.

"Ow. Ow ow ow, fuck. I must've fallen weird, my shoulder's killing me." he said. He tried rubbing his right shoulder, but this only provoked another shock of pain.

"Ah shit. I tell you what Tom, this hit's kind of my fault. If you want I can give you a massage, make you feel better," said Amanda. "I mean, long as you're both comfortable with that."

"Ow... owwww... Ah, whatever'll get this feeling better, I'm in." Tom groaned. Sydney helped Tom to his feet and lead him up to the house, and Amanda took him from there. The inside of the house was even more decadent than the outside. White marble everywhere, crystal chandeliers, red carpeting with gold trim - if Tom wasn't in so much pain from the fall he'd gag. Amanda lead him to a room toward the back of the house.

The room was small, burgundy colored, and dimly lit. In the middle was a single well-kept bed, beside which sat a table with towels, scented candles, and various oils.

"Alright, lose the shirt and lie on your gut." she said. Tom slowly stripped his shirt off, pushing through some of the pain. Amanda slightly bit her lip. She hadn't really gotten a good look at him in the car before (since he was on his back) but he was gorgeous. Strong arms, broad shoulders, muscular like a Greek sculpture - Sydney had found someone amazing. While he lied down on his stomach, Amanda went over to the table beside the bed and lit some candles, letting the smell of jasmine penetrate the air.

She started off by applying some coconut massage oil to Tom's back. Not that he seemed to need it, his skin was already smooth to the touch. Almost immediately, Tom let out a small moan from the softness of Amanda's touch. She chuckled a bit.

"Hey careful now, what would your girlfriend think?" she asked sarcastically.

"The way she looks at you she'd be understanding" he thought.

She ran the oil all over his back, subtly enjoying the sensation of having someone so handsome at her fingertips. Tom, meanwhile, was thankful he was lying on his stomach, because nothing turned him on like a beautiful woman running her fingers all over him.

She spent the next few minutes working out a series of knots on Tom's back.

"Gotdamn Tom. You know you're supposed to stretch before working out right?" she asked. Tom let out a loud moan.

"Ohhh God. Yeah, I've been kinda negligent about that la... ahhhhhh... tely."

She pressed her soft hands down, getting a big crack out of his back.

"Ahhhh. Ah, God that's good" he moaned. She moved her hands to his broad shoulders, rubbing him down slowly. She grinned as he moaned from her touch. Obviously this was as far as it was going to go, but there was nonetheless something absolutely amazing about making someone so handsome and forbidden putty in her hands.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Oh my God, I feel great" he said. His breathing became heavy, and it was all he could do to not let his inner sub come out. "Crush me." he thought.

She was almost done with him, by now he wouldn't feel the ache much, if at all. But a certain part of her wanted to be just a bit flirtatious.

She grinned a bit, leaned close to Tom's face and softly asked, "Do you feel good now?". He turned to her, meeting her gaze, and simply nodded, fearing that even the slightest whimper might give him away. He could smell her perfume - a rich jasmine, intoxicating and smooth. Those skilled hands, her hourglass figure, her smooth skin, her smell... it was no wonder Sydney had feelings for this woman.

She pulled her face back a bit.

"Alright, you should be ready to go" she said "Put your shirt back on, and I'll have my chef make dinner."

She turned her back briefly, and Tom rolled on to his side to face the opposite direction, so that he could attempt to hide the hard-on in his jeans. He finished getting dressed and the two exited the room. Waiting just outside was Amanda's butler along with Sydney, who immediately gave Tom a hug.

"I directed Ms. Brednar here at her request." said the butler.

"Very good, Arthur. Could you have the folks in the kitchen whip up some steak?" Amanda asked.

"At once, ma'am." he said, making his way to the other end of the house with great haste.

"Give 'em about fifteen, dinner'll be ready." said Amanda.

Sydney held Tom tightly.

"Oh baby I'm so glad you're o-".

She felt Tom's hard-on on her leg through his jeans.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"N-no, nothing" she responded. She certainly didn't feel threatened, she knew Amanda respected boundaries, but at the same time, there was something amazingly hot about the idea of him getting a hard-on at her friend's touch. The two people she longed for most in the world... touching... intimately. She started imagining Tom begging Amanda to ride him, all while she watched.

"Ugh, where's some privacy and my vibrator when I need it?" she thought.

"Sydney, are you sure you're OK? You're kinda digging your nails into me" he said. She released her grip and apologized. Amanda lead them to the other end of the house, where the dining room was. The dining room was immense, easily the size of a small field. Above head was a series of chandeliers, with meticulously crafted angels engraved into the gold. The walls, floor, and ceiling were pristine white marble. To even move in this room felt as though one were walking on a diamond. All across the floor were round tables covered in white cloth, each with wine glasses and unlit candles.

"We usually got a ton of guests, so the dining room is pretty big." said Amanda.

The three sat at a table in the middle of the dining room. A butler came over swiftly and placed three glasses of water beside each of them.

"The steak dinner will be done shortly, Madame".

She smiled and nodded. Tom meanwhile, felt nervous. On one side was his girlfriend, on the other an incredibly attractive woman who both he and his girlfriend were crushing on, and him overall not knowing how to maneuver any of this. Love triangles were not his forte.

"Think of something think of something think of something" he repeated in his head "Small talk! Make small talk!"

"So Amanda, you're pretty well off. If you don't mind my asking, what line of work is your family in?" he asked.

"My Dad runs a series of high-end restaurants, and my Mom's a political advisor. It's actually how I know Sydney" she said "Hope it don't offend you Mr. Socialist, I know you don't like bougie people."

"I'd love to be crushed under your boot" he murmured under his breath.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing nothing! So... why massage therapy of all things? I mean your family seems set and all, labor's irrelevant to you, yeah?"

"Honestly? I like to feel people. I like the intimacy, the trust, the sensation, the oneness of the whole thing. There's almost a certain..." she leaned in slightly, grinning "...romance to it."

She looked at both of them, grinning that seductive grin. On the inside, all three of them were nervous as hell. Tom felt like the idea alone was cheating, Sydney didn't want to make Tom feel insecure, and Amanda meanwhile was scared that this boldness was alienating them. All three of them wanted it to happen, but not a single one dared to say it. In the back of their minds, each of them wondered what it would be like. Tom wondered, how would Amanda's ample tits feel against his cock? Would she torment him like Sydney did, making him beg her to let him cum all over her perfect body? Did her pussy taste as good as she looked? Sydney wondered how they'd look together. The loves of her life fucking her passionately, pressed against each other in a glorious embrace. Tom fucking her obediently while Amanda's hands explored every inch of her body. Amanda wondered how Tom's cock felt. He had that magnificent, chiseled body from boxing. The idea of getting dick from him, the sweat running on them both, as Sydney sucked on and gently bit her tits. God, that would be the best.

The same butler returned and brought three steak dinners, all well seasoned and cooked thoroughly, with a nice assortment of vegetables on the side.

"Anything else, Madame?" the butler asked.

"Nothing for now, thanks." she said. All three quietly sighed. Well if nothing else the meal would give them a chance to get their mind off things. Tom took a big bite out of the steak. It was thick, and despite how well it was cooked, it was still pretty juicy. Little bits of sauce and juice came drizzling down his jawline, to the attention of both women at the table. Sydney went wide-eyed and decided enough was enough.

"Amanda, not to be rude but it is starting to get late," she said anxiously, feigning politeness (in truth it was barely 6 PM) "And we all have to get back to campus tomorrow, so I propose we get to bed, yeah? Why not show Tom and I to our rooms?"

"Totally!" she said, just as anxious. "I'll have my butler pack up your meals!"

"Buh I'm shtill e-", Tom started before Sydney grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt, the cut of steak still in his mouth. Amanda lead the two of them upstairs to the bedrooms, her own room being right next to the guest room that Tom & Sydney would be staying in.

Sydney and Amanda feigned pleasantries before the former grabbed Tom and went into the guest room. Tom swallowed the chunk of steak that was in his mouth.

"And what was all that ab-" he began before feeling Sydney's hand on his still hard cock.

"Tell me," she said softly, still playing with his bulge. "Did it feel good?". Tom looked at her confused.

"Did... did what feel good?"

She leaned in, pressing herself on Tom while still gently holding his bulge.

"Her touch," she said softly against his lips. "Did it feel good to have her touch you?".

She wanted to hear it from his lips. The very notion of a mutual attraction was amazing to entertain. Tom went slightly pale.

"Uh.. uh... n-no, that is, um..." he began to stammer. His girlfriend had her hand right near his cock and she was asking about another woman, this could not get any worse. She rubbed the bulge of his jeans just a bit more.

"Your wretched organ betrays you, mortal," she said with some sternness in her voice. "Now, I will ask you again."

She pulled on the collar of his shirt, bringing his gaze down to hers. "Did her touch feel good? Be honest with me, there will be no penalty for the truth". He looked in her eyes, and, now thoroughly defeated admitted.

"Y-yes" with shame in his voice.

"Would you fuck her?" she asked softly.

"W-what?" he stammered. She gripped the collar of his shirt tighter. She wanted to hear it. She needed to hear it.

"Would. You. Fuck. Her?" she asked again.

"I-If I wasn't single then... sure..." he answered. His cock started to go soft.

"Shit, this is going south fast." she thought. Over a year of being his domme and she was actually turning him off with aggression, the dramatic fucking irony! She decided to take a calmer route. She was never going to get what she wanted this way. She released her grip and took a deep breath.

"Tom," she said calmly. "I'm not mad, and I don't want to intimidate you. I think you and Amanda are both beautiful. She's my best friend, and I think it's clear that I have feelings for her. What I want to know is: Do you, the person I love, share that sentiment?"

Tom screwed his face in disbelief.

"Do I think your best friend is hot?" he said with a sarcastic tone, finding it amazing that that was what was on her mind. She rolled her eyes a bit.

"Yes. Do you think Amanda is attractive?" she asked softly. "Because truth be told..." She grasped his still semi-erect cock that was bulging slightly through his jeans and leaned in again, stopping just shy of his skin, then whispered "...nothing would turn me on more than to hear that you and I both want to fuck the same woman". Tom's dick became hard as steel.

She opened her mouth to ask him again, but he answered.

"I'd fuck her," he said "Sydney, she's gorgeous. I don't even blame you for having feelings for her."

She bit her lower lip and gave a flirty grin.

"Just what I wanted to hear" she said. "Now then, strip and go lay in bed. Your goddess will be with you shortly."

He stripped and laid in the bed, and Sydney joined him shortly after. She took his shirt and began to tie it around his eyes, forming a makeshift blindfold. It'd been sometime since they'd gotten especially kinky, and part of her loved the feeling of limiting his senses.

"But... won't she hear us?" he asked. Sydney chuckled.

"Tom, she masturbated to us in your car. I doubt she'd care if we made love in the next room over. Besides, would you mind?" she asked. He said nothing, but his cock twitched ever so slightly, as though trying to get even harder than it already was.

"I thought not." she said. She sat atop his cock, gently guiding him into her, and moaning as she began to ride him. He moved along side her, matching her movement, and loving the feel of her magnificent ass on him.

Over in the next room, Amanda could hear them screwing. She could hear Sydney cry out orders, and approve with ecstasy as he fucked her obediently. Those two gorgeous people, making passionate love. Tom giving everything he had, putting his amazing, athletic body into it. Amanda began rubbing her right breast, while her left hand went underneath her miniskirt to rub her clit beneath her panties. Back in the guest room, Tom grabbed Sydney's ass, loving the sensation of her against him. She started moving a bit quicker, turned on as always by the little acts of autonomy he demonstrated, even as he'd surrendered himself to her whims.

Her cries of ecstasy became louder, and at this point Amanda had tossed her panties to the side and was masturbating furiously under her skirt. She fondled herself vigorously, moaning quietly to the sound of her best friend's voice. Her breathing became heavy, and behind the wall separating them, she could hear Tom say that he was going to cum.

12