Goddess Hannah's Harem - Avery

Story Info
Goddess Hannah and Dazzling Lady confront an arresting plot.
8.6k words
4.5
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

This story takes place immediately after "The Dazzling Lady's Harem (Part 5) - Dalton."

Two pairs of green eyes stared down several barrels aimed at them. One pair belonging to Dazzling Lady was having trouble staying awake, feeling some narcoleptic substance coursing through her veins. The other pair stayed wide open, cautiously taking in every detail of the intruding men, aware of how she seemed to be the only alert woman in the room capable of fully addressing them, let alone doing anything about them.

"How...how are y-you...?" Dazzling struggled to utter angrily.

Gerald Brandt, the apparent true power behind both the Avery empire, and the armed "interns" stationed around the hotel hunting for hypnotists, smirked at the mercenary mesmerist who seemed to have trouble staying upright.

"How strong willed you seem to be. A dazzling effort...for a rather sleepy-looking lady," his arrogant voice made Dazzling rage momentarily, and his assertion prompted an unconscious yawn she couldn't stop. She glared at him in horror, trying to shake off the sensation to do it again.

"How stupid of you to think you had me so easily. But then again, hard to blame your assumption for not being in on cutting-edge chemistry," Gerald vaguely began answering the earlier question, pulling a small vial out of his suit jacket pocket. The contents of the vial resembled the color of lemonade. "A small, brilliant little concoction with a long, boring pharmaceutical name in dire need of a cool name. Being a key investor in this little wonder drug, I'm thinking of calling it 'Insomniac.'" He placed it carefully back in his pocket as he took a step forward, with every guard taking one in tow, making Dazzling stumble back until her ass landed on marble flooring. She winced upon impact, still dealing with growing drowsiness.

"You didn't...give me that," Dazzling forced out.

"Of course not; Insomniac is for those who need some wake-up juice from any nasty trances leaving them with consequences worse than hangovers. The lab rats smart enough to make Insomniac found a way to make a counterpart drug. The rats want to call it 'Somnotic,' but looking at you, I'm really inching towards 'Bad Hypnotist.' And don't bother trying to get up either; better to stay right where you are."

Gerald's suggestion prompted her to try to get back up in-spite the drowsiness, but to her horror, she stopped even trying after a few minutes, left wondering why she should even try.

Hannah stayed relatively still, watching everything unfold, hiding the depths of her concern seeing the executive reach nearly the same amount of influence hypnotists with years of experimentation and experience, and apparently a way to escape their deep-seeded trances.

"And you, Miss Hannah, I can assure you that you have nothing to fear."

"Why's that?" Hannah's tone was even and curious.

"Everything you've arranged here has been so helpful for today's turn of events, as any good employee should be."

The words struck Dazzling even more than Hannah. "You little..." anger flared from a sense of betrayal, as her torso bent forward to reach for Hannah's legs. Easily stepping out of reach, she looked at the still-waning Dazzling, and then back a Gerald. Eyes focusing on him a little longer, concentration extended outward, tapping into her lesser-known ability to read minds. Her target never noticed the mental intrusion as she quietly probed, trying to connect him to her memories. It didn't take long before a revelation flash in her mind.

"Ah hah, the man who came to me and requested a private show for Danielle, he works for you," a small, whimsical smile grew on Hannah's face. She turned her head to look down on the tranced Danielle.

***

Nearly a year ago, Hannah had done a magic show at a local club in the U.K.; it was a wonderful show, an effortless one for Hannah as usual. She often had one or two people come to her after the show, asking her to make an encore presentation or an appearance elsewhere, but one man who sought her out afterwards in the club's parking lot was unusually, expensively-dressed, piquing her curiosity. He called himself Ed, and was eager to chat her up.

"Wonderful show," he praised almost condescendingly as he gave it with a small smile and detached tone. "The air of magic in your show seemed palpable compared to others I've been to."

Hannah resisted the urge to raise a single, doubting eyebrow, unwilling to believe he attended many magic shows besides hers. Dressed like a tourist, he carried himself like a bouncer, or something more serious; a terrible attempt at looking incognito prompted a laugh she kept to herself.

"Thank you, I'm glad you felt something special in my performance."

"I feel there's almost more to it; you've got something most other shows don't."

Hannah smiled at Ed, and a wider smile to herself from wondering if he realized what he was eluding to.

"Oh?"

"I believe it, which is why I'd like to proposition you for a private show, for a rather private audience. A surprise for someone high-profile, who may really appreciate your talents."

"Sounds vague...and intriguing..." Honest words gauged the cagey information given.

"But I am curious...I know good magicians never reveal their secrets...but for this audience, I'm inclined to ask if these are just legitimate tricks or actually magic."

"Well," Hannah began "I can't speak to other shows, but the philosophy of mine as you must have heard is that 'magic is a matter of focus...'"

She uttered the trigger that made the man's polite facade slip past the disbeliever beneath the surface, and back to the sleepy subject Ed hadn't realized he'd become in the show. Taken aback by the change welling up from inside, he wanted to stare at her questioningly, but her deep green eyes had answers to questions he didn't or couldn't ask.

Hannah used genuine magic in her show, but often enough permeated with hypnosis; having equal talents for both, she liked to combine them often for her pleasure, and the audience's as well. As Ed's expression turned lost, her smile grew.

"And if you truly believe that 'magic is a matter of focus,' Ed, then all you need to do is focus, and let the magic happen. And if you look deep into my eyes, focusing is no longer a choice..."

The man felt the weight of choice totally removed from his body, floating in Hannah's gaze as she moved them into the nearby limo waiting for him. She comfortably got him into the vehicle to wait for her while she introduced herself to the driver, who was also quickly enchanted by her eyes. With the parties sufficiently suggestible, Hannah gratefully cut through all the details he was hiding and could assess the real offer. As a security head of the Avery hotel in London, on behalf of his executive boss in America Gerald Brandt, Ed Stevenson would request Hannah to give a private show to Danielle Avery, the hotel heiress who was scheduled to visit the U.K. soon. Both the rep and his boss knew Hannah was capable performer, and an impressive dominant, but weren't aware of how or why. The rep didn't know the why, just to have Hannah take Danielle thoroughly, but quietly for a while, keeping her out of the tabloids for weeks if possible.

It wasn't the first time Hannah had been propositioned business opportunities in this way, but never before had it been a world-renowned celebrity. It was hard to judge all the risks as the excitement of enthralling such a beauty, a literal princess of her own corporate kingdom; Hannah agreed in her own head before she was done with the representative's, eventually bringing him out of trance, letting him be convinced only of being a magical mistress that could do the job.

Taking the job, Ed then knew that he was to be of service to Hannah however he could be, including providing a luxury suite and personally waiting hand-and-foot on the magician until Danielle could take his place.

***

It was almost a week later in an exclusive club in the U.K., Danielle sat with her old entourage. It was the second-to-last night before they were scheduled to return to the U.S., and their wildest night there. Several of them habitual cocaine users, several lines were done amongst the group, with Danielle slowly giving in to the peer-pressure to partake. She'd been on-and-off with several drugs, and tried to stay away from heavier substances (partly to appease family edicts of appearance, and partly because she'd seen enough coke fiends to be deterred from becoming as ugly as them). The more her friends took, the more they were insistent that she do one line, which would become several more; deep down, Danielle knew she would bend to pressure eventually.

Goddess Hannah appeared in the VIP section, in-front of them as if by magic. Standing in-front of the table of their large booth section, everyone suddenly stopped to look at the looming beauty, dressed in a sexy, silky black party gown that shinned in the dim club lighting, almost as much as her green eyes looking over the surprised entourage.

"Who might you be?" Another friend of Danielle's who partook more in champagne than cocaine asked, knowing she wasn't a waitress, and looking too confident to be some star-struck fan of Danielle Avery.

"Just a part-time magician passing by. Though lately I've been called a party-time magician for the shows I do around here."

"Magician?" someone laughed. "For what, kids parties?"

"No, I only work with adults, even the immature ones," she took their dirty looks in knowing stride. As all eyes were on her, the magician only gave passing glances to everyone but Danielle, who wondered she was wearing some kind of glowing contacts or if her eyes were just that green.

"If you're really a magician, why not do the fuck-off trick?" someone asked, eliciting laughter from the group.

"Because I know of a better one," Hannah smiled, lightly gesturing to the decorative disco ball on the table that instantly came to life, shining lights at them from inside the ball. It shocked everyone as they were aware enough to notice no other tables had disco balls with that effect. They all looked up to a beguiling smile, waiting for an explanation the magician was happy to supply.

"But the interesting is, this is technically not a trick. A real magician like myself doesn't need tricks when she has magic. And magic like this so enlightens you to that distinction, doesn't it?"

The surface of the ball seemed mirrored, but also allowed light to stream through it, shining lights in fascinated eyes. No entourage member went more than five second without a new beam of soft, white light holding their attention as Hannah addressed them.

"Because it doesn't matter what your drug of choice is; my light will shine through it. It doesn't matter what toxin you ingest; my light will cure you, filling you with something stronger. Every flash enlightens you, every flash takes away the potency of what you've swallowed or inhaled, every flash only increases the potency of what you gaze upon."

Danielle being among the most sober of the group that night barely had anything in her system to replace the feeling those lights and Hannah's voice gave her. She didn't realize how her head was leaning forward to take in more light, just like her friends. Danielle only managed to get so far before hands held her face to turn it to deep, glowing green eyes.

"That's right, gaze upon the light, feel enlightened, encompassed, until enlightenment feels like the most addictive drug you've ever taken."

Danielle gasped momentarily, wondering how the magician somehow slipped between her friends to sit next to her in the booth, and wondering how a pair of eyes could look so magical. Everyone still heard Hannah clearly, but on Danielle was enlightened by a mystical green that grew deeper with every word.

"Gorgeous," Hannah whispered silently to Danielle.

"Gorgeous," Danielle mouthed inaudibly.

"Alluring."

"Alluring...."

"Zealous."

"Zealous...."

"Ensorcelling."

"Ensorcelling...."

Hannah giggled as she pressed their foreheads together. "GAZE into My eyes, Danielle..."

Needless to say, the plans for their festivities has been severely altered. All of Danielle's friends returned home without her, while Danielle stayed for some personal time. Needless to say, that was the last hurrah of the hotel heiress' old entourage, as Danielle found the crowd too immature, seeking more sophisticated company like Goddess Hannah, who only grew in sophistication with every glance, spoken suggestion, or act of obedience she was allowed. And she finally found worthy peers in other hypnotized slaves Hannah collected, until they were all a happy, helpless stable.

What Danielle never knew is the path her company cleared for Hannah to meet and invariably claim her; knowing Dalton's eldest would eventually slip into habits bad enough that would eventually spill onto the headlines and damage the business's bottom line, he took it upon himself to direct the part-time magician her way. Talk of hypnotism in his circles gave him the idea; Hannah seemed the best choice considering already being in Danielle's proximity, and among the measured and quieter dominants he'd looked into. Truthfully, he couldn't have done worse than the friends Danielle chose on her own, but Hannah kept her behaved and quiet considerably longer than Gerald expected.

Under Hannah's dominance, rumors abound in tabloids and social media of possible missing persons, rehab, or some other reason for her seemingly dropping off the face of the social stratosphere; outside of every other Avery business meeting, hotel advertising, or the errant club appearance, Danielle nearly became recluse to those who expected her to be in the limelight 24/7. Almost as happy about it other than Hannah and Danielle (thanks to Hannah) was Gerald, whom in his circles was quietly credited for bringing the face of the company back into a respectable light.

And while Danielle and Hannah were globe-trotting and mostly having private fun, Gerald heard more and more rumors about hypnotists gaining more influence, being hired and interacting with others, until he himself got scared of the implications.

***

Coming out of his mind and her memories, Hannah took a subtle breath to right herself back to the present.

"Indeed, it was my offer that gifted you an insufferable party-girl figurehead in desperate need of better direction," Gerald leaned over to look past Hannah in the suite to the mindless Danielle, shaking his head in disgust.

"No argument there," the standing hypnotist agreed. "But I wonder if that's where our agreements end, or begin," she said thoughtfully, waiting for his response.

"I think they're just beginning, young lady," He looked back at Hannah with a pleased tone in his voice, as he nodded to guards to provide he and his confidant with chairs to sit in. She graciously took the given seat opposite Gerald, near where Dazzling was still slowly fading. The seated pair regarded each other with open smiles as Hannah went back to reading his thoughts.

***

Caution and fear permeated Gerald's existence after feeding Danielle to Hannah, but not because of Hannah; even if she turned out to be worse than she actually was for corralling the heiress, he had contingency plans in place to put blame on either subject or hypnotist in a way that would net him more executive control than he already had. What began to scare Gerald was increasing talk about hypnotists in his world. Executives of other industries were getting the same ideas he had, which all knew would usher in a complicated wave of corporate espionage that could turn competing and/or friendly industries in an arms race, meaning whoever was smart enough to hire a Dazzling Lady or Goddess Hannah as a contract hypnotist would have potentially immense business advantages coming. If that wasn't bad enough, such contract hypnotist could get the idea that it would be to their benefit to be serve their own interests and ambitions instead of serving a contract, as Dazzling had proven so well with her stable. But scariest of all was the rumor of consolidated efforts by a group of hypnotists secretly seizing control worldwide; little was known about this group except a name - "Kalatravaasa."

Having seen what one expert hypnotist could do, Gerald proactively sought out protective, even defensive measures to fight back, or somehow stand a chance of fighting back. Connections with several medical research labs and pharmaceutical companies led him to form a laboratory dedicated to counter hypnotic effects, something designed and tailored to be effective with minimal side effects. Insomniac was the result. And in all the research done to counteract deep hypnosis or forms of brainwashing, they narrowed down the components needed to also design Somnotic, the anti-Insomniac that Gerald kept hidden as a classified resource, even using it to ensure it stayed classified. Against this Kalatravaasa, there was certainly money to be made among a super-elite clientele, but not before ensuring they would be ready for attacks from the Kalatravaasa. Enough of his research told him Dazzling had some ties, but thankfully Hannah had none, which he believed could be good leverage for negotiating a new contract, or alliance.

***

Hannah pulled her awareness out of Gerald's mind to come fully back to the situation, taking a deep breath from all the information presented. Things were starting to make much more sense, with why Dazzling Lady and her apprentice were jumpy before, and how the magician seemingly avoided all this opposition around her. She honestly thought she was getting away with having a very high-powered slave in Danielle for gallivanting from place to place, and a much better time than drug parties; just like the guns in the room ready to be trained on her at a moment's notice, it was humbling to know that this mastermind allowed her to have the power she had.

"What else do you think we are going to agree with?" Hannah asked Gerald, staring in the general direction of the security force as if deep in-thought.

"I think both of us would find it agreeable that big things are happening around us, and that as big as the world seems to be, the world we occupy grows smaller by the day. The smaller it gets, the more the likes of you, Dazzling down there, myself, or others in less than two degrees of separation will run into each other, or perhaps collide into one another. Things will get messy."

"And you're going to propose some kind of alliance to help safeguard one another?" Crossing her legs and bending forward to run her fingers over the skin of her ankle, Hannah gave her apparently-aching joint a light massage. Red fingernails ran lightly over the skin before she pulled them back, and began rotating her foot by the ankle slowly. Staring directly at Gerald to speak, she made a mental note of everyone watching her foot with peripheral vision. The slow rotation from clockwise, to counter-clock wise, and the even slower sway of her legs from left to right, eventually, everyone conscious took note of it; the aware hypnotist was happy to note more than half indeed lost themselves for a few seconds, including Gerald.

"As we have a common enemy in this Kalatravaasa, an alliance would be paramount."

"I don't have enemies Mr. Brandt, just acquaintances I have yet to meet."

"I doubt members of this organization will see it the same way; is it true that they approached you about membership and you turned them down?"

Hannah's pointed glance said enough, but she spoke anyway. "Turning down an offer isn't slighting anyone."

"That's one way we disagree, Miss Hannah. I can only assume you turned them down before you had the likes of Danielle Avery under your thumb, a key piece of a puzzle their trying to put together showcasing the power they hold spanning companies and cities. Now they'd be desperate to have you join them, or ensure you won't turn against them if you don't."

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers