Goddess Hannah's Harem Pt. 01: Cheryl

Story Info
An exhausted bar patron is greeted by a beautiful stranger.
3.5k words
4.58
13.1k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Note: Special thanks to Goddess Hannah for inspiring this story.

*

The long walk from the hotel entrance to its bar felt like one of the longest of the week, but the only satisfying one. A tedious, soul-draining week almost brought Cheryl wanting to crawl her way to a bar stool, but she made it upright. Setting her purse on the bar, gently tipping her head back, she allowed herself a deep breath, literally trying to exhale the week's collective number of work and life annoyances that made its end so much sweeter.

Dressed in a muted navy of flats, skirt, and jacket over a white blouse, and strands of hair slightly strewn about, Cheryl looked to be the epitome of happy hour - ready to get sloshed, uncaring of anyone else's opinion, ready to drown another bad week away. Surveying the surprisingly vacant bar, she smiled at the small number, a limited number of possibilities of ruining her evening plans. Little to no men were around to try to hit on her, and the closest occupants was the female bartender who'd given a brief, understanding smile, and another woman two stools away.

She was younger than Cheryl's 33, a brunette like her, but with streaks of red highlights, a deep shade of red matching her nail polish. Her clothing was almost identical, except for having heels and the material being a lustrous leather. She was fairly tall for a woman, with an average figure that was somehow very alluring even to weary eyes. There was something about her; maybe in the way she dangled a heel off her feet, giving a nice little show of how attractive her feet were somehow. Much of the charm she exuded lied perhaps in the way she carried herself, a confidence in her still body language, aware of who she was, comfortable with it, and with the possibility of the deep draw she possessed. Maybe it was something in the smile she smiled, a classic Mona Lisa expression suggestively uttering "I know something you might not know. Yet."

The brunette sighed, wishing she could be like her, confident and happy. "Or next to her," a voice in her head uttered, signaling to the blonde bartender with the name Sabrina on her employee tag to order a strong-enough drink to kill the brain cells thinking such things. She gave another sigh, feeling more freedom from all recent concerns, more audible than before.

"Do one for me too while you're at it," a beautiful, English-accented voice suggested from somewhere, Cheryl's head turning to see the other woman looking her way. Her smile, her face was even more beautiful, giving direct attention, with dark-green eyes that almost looked like they could glow in the dim lighting.

"I....I'm sorry, what?" a stunned Cheryl stumbled over her words.

"The sigh, that deep breath. I know it too well; the one that usually signifies the end of a struggling week, where you just want most things to be over, and focus on what you really want." She emulated Cheryl's deep breath almost perfectly, even though she seemed very at peace, making the other patron glad someone understood.

"Whatever kind of week you had, I'm glad it's over."

"Thanks," Cheryl said, being handed her drink as Sabrina smiled at the younger woman, asking if she wanted a refill. A shake of her pretty head left her enjoying what little she had left, and left the server looking just happy to be of service.

"I'm Hannah, by the way."

"Cheryl," she politely offered, a little afraid of the woman, and the obvious draw she possessed.

"To the end of the week," the red-streaked brunette raised her glass.

"To the end of the week," Cheryl raised hers, watching Hannah smoothly close the distance and extend her glass to meet Cheryl's with a satisfying *clink*, taking a closer seat.

"And hopefully the beginning of something better."

There was an almost musical grace in how Hannah spoke. Coupled with an accent pleasant and charming to American ears, her voice was subtle but carried a presence to it, garnering attention easily. Cheryl couldn't tell from Hannah's last statement if she was being hit on, or just offered general well wishes, and felt parts of her respond with not minding either. Closer proximity to Hannah gave the older woman more exposure to the alluring energy she radiated, realizing a little too late that that Cheryl was staring longer than she meant to, looking away to pretend tending to her own drink.

"Excuse me if I'm guessing wrong Cheryl, but...advertising?"

Pausing at the accurate guess, Cheryl eventually turned her head to see Hannah happy to have guessed correctly.

"How'd you guess that?"

"I meet a lot of advertisers and marketers in my line of work. Lots of great imaginations, and lots of mental fatigue around the weekend, unfortunately a little more than most other professions."

"Oh?" Cheryl questioned the vague assertion, but couldn't readily argue against it with her own experience. "What's your profession, Hannah?"

"Magician, part time."

She smartly waited for Cheryl to set her drink down to answer that question, knowing the kind of reaction her answer would give, not having to look Cheryl's way to see a blended look of interest and disbelief.

"Really?" Cheryl tried sounding genuinely interested.

Sensing Sabrina approaching, Hannah produced paper money out of thin air to pay for her drinks.

"Really," the blonde commented. "She's really good at it."

"Wow," Cheryl let the information sit for a bit, trying to sound interested and not condescending. "That must be quite a career."

"You'll have to excuse the terrible pun, Cheryl, but it has been pretty magical for me."

"And you work with a lot of marketing and advertising people?"

"Stage shows, mostly. After doing it a while, you can get a sense of some people or some types. There's a bit of mentalism that goes on in my shows too, and it's a very nice bonus to get the ones at higher risk of stress to really relax and enjoy themselves."

"Really?" The tenor of Cheryl's voice dropped the neutral, polite tone and carried genuine interest. "How so?"

"Just a bit of magic to take their minds off things, replacing the every day stress and worry that comes with earning a check with the reward of fascination and effortless fun that you don't have to control, nor will you want to." Gesticulating with her hands, Hannah let flitting fingers and practiced hand motions punctuate how fascinating her performances could be, shiny red nails flashing gently into her eyes. "I can give you a small demonstration, if you like."

"You mean...right here?"

"Magic is everywhere, Cheryl." Hannah smiled a more seductive Mona Lisa smile, drawing her audience of one in more as theatrical fingers pulled a white pen from around her top, as if directly from out of her cleavage. "You just have to be interested enough to let it find you."

The pen was almost a pristine color, glowing like a light saber as she twirled it between her fingers, slowly moving to keep Cheryl's eyes eagerly fixed for the next trick.

"Take my pen, for example. Such a simple-looking pen; you wouldn't think it held any kind of real power at all. But just like the power of words a pen can have by writing them, the power of my pen is anything but simple."

Bringing the pen to her free palm, Hannah began to draw a perfect spiral. From Cheryl's point of view, the magic the pen had was in full view even as it disappeared, focus brought to the writing hand waving over the spiral, until the ink looked glowing, until a possible trick of the eyes, or her actively-advertised imagination allowed her to see the inked spiral rise from off of Hannah's hand. Hovering and spinning above the magician's palm, Cheryl marveled at the clear display, at the mere existence of real magic. Seeing pretty, painted lips moving behind the spiral bands, the advertiser realized Hannah had been talking this whole time, filling the space between them with a musical induction into her magical world, her magical perspective that Cheryl found herself pleasant bewitched by, taking the world away better than alcohol ever could.

"Just take a deep breath, Cheryl. That's right. Deep breath in....and slowly let it out. Take another deep breath in...and slowly let it out. You love this spiral, don't you?"

Forgetting of her ability to speak, Cheryl merely nodded.

"You love seeing my magic make it spin, don't you?"

She nodded with the same muted, fixed enthusiasm.

"You would absolutely love to feel my magic spin inside you. Deeeep inside you, wouldn't you?"

The fixated woman managed to add desperation to her nod.

Hannah's lips smiled seductively, holding the spiral before Cheryl's face, pursing her lips to blow it. The push sent the spiral forward, quietly, floating like a feather succumbing to gravity, gently touching Cheryl's skin before it became absorbed into it.

"Feeling so relaxed. Feeling the spiral becoming part of you. Integral to your thoughts and feelings."

Hannah gently held Cheryl by the shoulder as she continued talking, loving how she tipped her head as if taking another deep, cleansing breath, as the spiral cleansed her properly.

"The spiral weakens you. You feel submissive, as it swirls away in your mind. A truly irresistible swirl."

Having her sensations narrated to her by Hannah's voice only enhanced the magical experience, unexpectedly spellbound to the spun suggestions helpfully supplied.

"The endless curve, drawing you deeper. And deeper. And deeper. And deeeeeper. Spiraling into darkness. So good."

Hannah let Cheryl revel in her state for some time, utterly curious how she would react to it all. Such pleasure and mental release was so good, it felt practically foreign to what Cheryl was used to. Her world-weary senses managed to cut through some of the fog, making her open her eyes to assess what was going on. Prepared for such a show of self, Hannah's twirling magic pen was ready to receive her gaze again, drawing eyes to another drawn spiral, rising, spinning, blown like a kiss to Cheryl's forehead. The words never stopped, the magic never ceased, the spinning only became more prevalent in Cheryl's mind.

"Deeeeeper. And deeeeeper. And deeeeeper. Spiraling into a magical, inescapable darkness. So good, so rich, so delicious to your senses."

The words almost felt like whispers, echoing deep in the recesses of a brainwashed skull, Cheryl taken into the spiraling current, releasing herself to it.

"The spiral is in control. In control of your mind. Your body. Everything about you. Is the spiral a part of you?"

"Yesss..." was the near-lispy response "S-sp-iral.....p-part of m-me...."

"That's right. It's become the dominant force inside you. The single, endless motion. The simplicity, it captures your attention. Dissolving unnecessary thoughts. Leaving you feeling relaxed. Spaced out. Able to focus completely on me. Completely, only on me."

The subdued slits of Cheryl's eyes slowly bracing the light peering into the darkened mind, she accepted more of it as Hannah's grinning face lit up her world, making her smile automatically. As if stuck in a tunnel of varying shades of moving light, Hannah remained the light at the end of the tunnel, but always so close to the end, moving as much as she need to, vaguely aware of having to move limbs at time to continue down the tunnel. No matter the surrounding, Hannah was there guiding Cheryl along, and that was all she needed.

Hannah's magic made everything alright; even a slight temperature change was offset by how hot she could let herself feel about the attractive mentalist. Even if Hannah disappeared from sight, there was always the assurance that she never left her presence, in mind or matter. Even when things felt significantly different, nothing had really changed.

A shift definitely felt noticed at some point as Cheryl blinked to a softened awareness. The bar was still present, with Hannah and Sabrina there. But no longer in the white shirt and black bartender vest, she was down to a red lacy corset and black thigh-highs, with a black collar around her. Cheryl wondered why she sort of felt how the server looked, even down to how she smiled listlessly as if nothing was the matter. The biggest difference between them was when the barista shuddered in near-orgasmic pleasure, as the end of a crop touched her exposed skin, from her cheek, to her cleavage, dipping over the bar to what had to be a drenched set of panties.

Fascinated eyes finally paid attention to the long crop's holder, in the hands of the glorious magician Hannah. She was dressed differently too, in a black lace dress, the sheer material very revealing, allowing Cheryl to see how excited her nipples were and wet she might've been between her legs. Her bare feet were also very, very attractive for some reason, the kind that was would make anyone consider questioning if they had a foot fetish, and if they would be allowed to pay homage to Hannah's feet. They seemed much easier to gaze upon than from a standing height, cluing Cheryl onto the fact that she was staring at them from resting on her knees. It didn't bother her in the slightest as it just felt right to be that way, especially in the way she looked up to see the magical woman smiling down upon her.

"I think now might be a good time to re-introduce myself, sweetie. I'm Hannah," she bent down to extend her hand again, which Cheryl found the strength to meet and shook it. "A part-time magician, and a full-time Goddess, meaning you may refer to me as Goddess Hannah."

"Yes Goddess," the reverence in her voice surprising even the most subdued parts of her.

"Because why wouldn't a Goddess be magical," she queried, producing her pen from her breasts again. "Goddesses and magic go together like my words and a spiral." Drawing a spiral on her palm, not giving it time to float off of her hand again, she brought it close to Cheryl's face, teasing her with contact before pressing her palm onto the waiting forehead. The gasp of pleasure filled echoed in the unfamiliar room before Hannah spoke again.

"My words. The spiral. Both are perfect together, don't you think?"

Hannah helped with the answer by shaking Cheryl's head up and down as it spiraled from within.

"Every word, sounds so sweet. And so perfectly on pace with the swirl of the spiral. Every word is like music to your ears. A soft, harmonic symphony, matched with the pulsing spiral. The pulsing of my spiral, that takes you deeper. Deeper and deeper, hanging on each of my words. Words that you are becoming so addicted to. That you find compelled to obey."

As the words spun from within, Hannah's hand helped Cheryl's head spin in slow circles, creating a synchronized rhythm that the new slave never wanted to stop.

"Obey me...it's so easy to do. Don't deny your desires. Desires need to be fulfilled. You have an urge to obey, and you simply don't want to fight this magic. Magic is special and has its place in your mind...swirling away...endless...enchanting."

She couldn't tell if the room was spinning, or just her senses, while she and Goddess Hannah stayed in-place, succumbing only to a Goddess' will.

"Enchanting your little mind more...less and less of your mind remaining, the spiral's power increasing. Increasing your submissive nature, the ease of following my spiral...My words. So easy, easy to drop deeper. To surrender completely. Completely under my spell. And it feels sooo good, doesn't it?"

"S-so...goooddd...Goddesssssss..."

"Mhmm, that's right. Very good girl. Listen to me very carefully, dear." The white pen reappeared in Hannah's hand. "You know that this pen has the power to make you obey whatever is written upon your body, don't you?"

"Y-yessss, Goddesss Hannah..."

"Then give me your hand, Cheryl..."

Lifting her hand that suddenly felt airy, the physics of Hannah's magical trance allowing her will to be done with ease. Placed in Hannah's hand, Cheryl carefully felt the words written on her skin.

A-R-O-U-S-E-D

Reactively biting her lip, she felt a stream of pleasure travel from her hand, funneling its way through her arm and into her body, pouring magic into nerve endings wanting to feel as good as the ones bearing Hannah's ink.

"Very good girl. Very obedient girl. Give your hand again."

Cheryl surrendered her hand again for the next word.

O-B-E-D-I-E-N-T

Just like the magnified arousal, the need to obey surged and ensured absolute compliance to Cheryl's Goddess.

"Give me your hand," Hannah commanded again.

S-T-I-L-L

A frozen numbness shot through her as Hannah allowed the hand to drop and stay rigid with the rest of her on the floor.

"Give me your hand," Hannah commanded with great interest, watching the dueling commands ravage Cheryl's muscles. It always fascinated her to watch how subjects reacted to such confusion. It gave her great pleasure to watch her last command finally win out as she managed to raise her hand as told.

P-R-A-I-S-E

G-O-D-D-E-S-S

"Mmmmmm, oh, G-goddess Hannah. You c-control me. You're so beautiful, so sexy, so magical. I...love your magic. It's all I know, all I want to know. I NEED to be under your spell. I need to kiss you, your body, your...f-feet. I need your words in me, written on me. I-"

"Give me your hand, flatterer," Hannah laughed, lustily.

S-I-L-E-N-C-E

Hannah laughed more as she could tell Cheryl so wanted to keep praising verbally, but could only communicate with body language and pleading eyes how she felt.

"Give me your hand."

M-I-N-D-L-E-S-S

Almost instantly, Cheryl became a statuesque nothingness, drooling from her open mouth, thoughts drained from her brain, and empty vessel waiting to be given purpose once again. Sitting down at the nearest seat to her kneeling slave, Hannah crossed her legs, letting her toes toy with her skin, and the bra that felt warm against heating skin.

"Give me your hand."

A slow crawl to giving it, Hannah eventually wrote the next word.

N-A-K-E-D

It was a deliciously-slow crawl to watching a brainless Cheryl remove the rest of her clothing articles, knowing she needed to keep the collar on though.

"Give me your hand," she sing-songed, suddenly wanting to experiment how her slave would go from one command to a unique one.

S-L-U-T-T-Y

The life that slipped back into Cheryl looked like that of a possessed spirit, a spirit of a world-class dancer, slowly gyrating her body, rolling her torso invitingly, waving her arms as if performing erotic magic, eyes glassy with lust. Hannah felt hands slowly caress her feet, followed by lips kissing their tops, sucking on their toes as the hands moved up to caress strong legs, supple thighs, elated in how happy they were to confirm how wet she was making her enchanting owner.

Taking one of the hands that was stroking around her vagina, moaning loudly herself, Hannah rose the next word.

O-R-G-A-S-M-I-C

Cheryl felt odd-but-welcome synergy in bringing Goddess close to cumming, but feeling her own pussy reach the same way. Teased as Cheryl's nipples were squeezed between Hannah's toes. Hannah wrote more.

C-L-O-S-E-R

The quaking in Cheryl's pussy grew hotter and hotter, as the magic fingers cast their spell further heightened her arousal.

C-L-O-S-E-R

Somewhere along the line, Cheryl screamed loudly as she rode the very edge of pleasure - A pro skateboarder would of been impressed with the precision balance. Directly on Cheryl's forehead and with a smile that would disarm even the most aggressive person, Hannah drew yet another spiral. The sharp tremors of bliss rippled violently like a volcano about to erupt.

Drowning in pleasure Cheryl was unsure would ever plateau, she felt a deep kiss pressed to her forehead, launching the spiral deep inside her brain again, while feeling more letters written on her hand.

C-U-M

Screaming like nothing in her life ever made her before, Cheryl came hard under Goddess Hannah's spell, shaking the foundations of the woman she was before to its core, until old parts of her broke away. What was left was a new woman, her inner desires free and exposed, ready and willing to obey any and every of Goddess Hannah's whims.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12