Goddess Hannah's Harem Pt. 03: Anna

Story Info
Cheryl's tormenting boss and tempting Goddess meet.
4.6k words
4.54
5.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Leaving the board meeting in an almost angered stride, Anna felt her assistant trailing further and further behind; she could've publicly chastised her for it, but honestly appreciated that over the "subtle" ass-kissing song-and-dance meant to calm the marketing head down. In her mid 40's with long straight black hair, Anna was a beauty of Korean descent that still turned heads in any room she walked into, often mistaken for a woman ten years younger. Barely the lines on her face from work-related stress or her often annoyed look deterred appreciated looks, unless she caught people staring, or they worked directly under her. Unfortunately in her high-risk position, her main catharsis seemed to be depositing her stress down the corporate ladder. Lately, she worked her people ragged to produce numbers her superiors initially wanted, even if their reaction to her department's performative numbers that evening seemed not only uncongratulated, but insufficient. Walking back to her office, she was looking forward to whatever reprieve she could get. It being a Friday, there were few people around she could take her anger calmly but blatantly out on. Not even the workaholic Cheryl was around to "explain the situation," but really to tell her that giving her all wasn't enough, and that she needed to find "another gear to operate from."

Looking around the office for visible heads within cubicles, seeing none, she figured everyone else had knowingly escaped the wrath to come. The bitterly-divorced, scary female alpha that she was, she was hoping to find some entertainment for the evening somewhere, maybe even the hotel bar some of her subordinates had mentioned; ruining their evening with her mere presence would be the only fun she'd had all week. Dusk was well on its way by the time she opened her office, dim enough that she had to turn on the lights. The room illuminated, Anna froze in place as she found her office chair already occupied.

"Wha-" she gasped at the audacity, and the appearance of whom had decided to intrude in her position of power.

Black, sexy heels were propped up on her desk as if they owned it. Puzzled eyes followed up the shoes and bare, attractive legs, to a leather black skirt and jacket over a white blouse. The sleeves of the arms were bent as the hands were behind the head of the beautiful interloper. Red streaks stood out nice on a dark head of hair, just like the red, lipsticked smile stood out on a beautiful face, signaling she was happy to have been found exactly where she was.

"Anna, I presume," the voice intoned from Anna's seat crossed the room theatrically, filling the space between them with such playful, taunting tone.

"Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you doing in my office?"

"The name's Hannah, but Goddess Hannah to those who know me best."

"Goddess..." Anna was trying to put so many things together at once, her original questions left unanswered by pushed aside by the impressive arrogance of someone calling themselves some kind of supreme being. Hannah's attractive figure and beguiling confidence was being observed involuntarily, as if finding justification, while still shrouded in the mystery of her presence in a marketing executive's office. Even her stylish dress impressed compared to Anna's strict, no-nonsense navy suit and conservative heels her appreciate feminine beauty in a way few people had in her adult life.

"Whatever the hell you want to call yourself, you're obviously lost. Get out of my office before I call security," Anna's tone was clearly threatening, forcefully cutting through all the unanswered questions.

"How interesting, as you are the one looking lost more than anyone. And it's very hard to believe you want me to get out, as all those questions in your head are leaving you so...unsatisfied. Like you won't feel good until you get some answers."

Obviously not in a hurry to move, nor feeling threatened in any capacity, Hannah let her heels on the desk gently sway back and forth, half of the time concealing the smiling visage from Anna's point of view, but also getting fixed eyes to notice their grace, and the beauty of someone unfazed and in-control.

"Believe whatever you want, Hannah. But-"

"I most certainly believe whatever I want, Anna," the interjection was almost delivered seductively. "And I believe in sharing beliefs with others, especially those whom might already share my beliefs. For example, we both believe that you have questions which I have the answers to. And you are hoping to have those answers as soon as you can, and feel curiosity surging through you with what those answers could be. Because it's not every day a woman, a Goddess appears before you, a grand mystery to unlock."

Hannah nearly smirked watching eyes follow her heels still, all the way to below the desk before they disappeared. Anna gently shook her head to focus on the Goddess standing tall in her office, slightly shorter than the leather-clad visitor, accurately called out for wanting the beautiful enigma to be solved. The smile across the room only widened as they both waited for Anna to respond, whom could only fill the air with silence and loud confirmation of Hannah's belief.

"And today might be a great day, a rare day amongst many as one of the greatest mysteries in your life gets solved in the same day, at the same time they're presented to you. Doesn't that sound awfully fun?"

The beauty of Hannah's melodic voice aside, the taunting tone nagged at the exec enough to cut through the charm she barely realized she was beginning to drift in.

"Fun? I don't think so," Anna regained some confidence as she crossed her arms, ready to step up to her desk and reclaim whatever was implied that she lost.

"'Funny' is a better word if you think you're some great mystery. You really are some lost little girl, stepping into a grown woman's domain, trying to pretend you have power, playing at being something you desperately want to believe you are, but coming up hilariously short if I'm supposed to believe that."

Anna let her own smile show in devious glory, making Hannah's lose a small amount of its curve, and her eyes widening before she laughed to herself.

"I seriously underestimated what I was told about you."

Anna's smile disappeared instantly. "Told? About me? By who?"

"Oh, it's nothing, just more questions to add to the pile of mysteries you don't believe in. But I'll tell you what, answer one of my questions, and I promise I'll leave your office. Deal?"

Still thrown by the prospect of Hannah being here at someone else's behest shook her. She imagined Hannah could've been some plant sent to tangle Anna up in some corporate scandal by the board, to embarrass her enough to oust her from the industry. She admitted how paranoid and far-fetched that sounded the moment it became a thought, but it seemed like anything was possible the moment she found Hannah.

"Deal," Anna agreed, hoping the mystery talk and suspense would be over.

"Very well then. What is a palindrome?"

"A...what?"

"A palindrome. If you need a hint, why don't you ask the woman behind you?"

Anna's head turned quickly, expecting an attacker from behind, but the only thing attacked was her senses and sensibilities, finding a naked woman standing straight against the wall near her door. Standing close to the door's hinges, she was practically invisible with her sights set towards her desk, but now she couldn't look away, or unsee the sight. Her figure was like Hannah's, but instantly arresting as naked flesh gave ample reason to stare. Oddly enough, besides the naked woman simply standing there, the real draw was her face, staring straight ahead, emotionless except for a baseline of happy acceptance, revealing her to be none other than workaholic Cheryl, standing with a wide, dumb smile plastered over her face.

"C-cheryl, what the fuck are you doing in here like this?!? Why are you....what is going on?"

"She can't hear you," Hannah supplied helpfully. "She only hears the sound of my voice, because that's all that matters to her."

Anna had seen Cheryl visibly sink in apprehension of any of her bosses negative tones of voice, but she looked so undisturbed by anything Anna said now. What's worse, she did respond in hearing Hannah's voice, automatically breathing a little harder, letting the heave of her breasts become slightly more pronounced, and lips gently part as if desperate to gasp. Anna was afraid to look down to see evidence of her subordinate being turned on by the mere sound of another voice, the inverse of what she was known for.

"And what's going on is a palindrome, or the question of it. But since nor you or my good girl Cheryl can give an answer, allow me to inform you. A palindrome is a word, phrase or sentence that reads the same backwards as it does forwards. Words like 'tenet,' for example, no matter which point you start from, the journey seems to be the same. As someone that believes in words, and even letters having power, palindromes are such unique phenomenons, bringing the idea of inevitability to power. Like no matter the point you start, no matter what you do, the outcome is decided."

Anna herself was still visibly stuck on the sight of Cheryl, watching her respond to nothing but Hannah's words. It didn't even seem like specific words roused anything in her, but just the sound of it brought her indescribable ecstasy. Anna's consciousness absorbed that fact while trying to fight her subconsciousness absorbing Hannah's words and beliefs on some level.

"Palindromes should be a concept interesting to both of us right now, as I bet you never noticed that your own name is a palindrome. Reading your name forward, saying your name backwards, it's all the same. Reading 'Anna' forward in my head, saying 'Anna' backwards out loud, it's all the same, ending up the same place. Doesn't that feel so nice, Anna? To know that no matter what, no matter where we started, we're both going to the same place. It's a lovely place, Anna, where words have magic powers, where palindromes cast little spells of pleasure, where the sound of a spell-caster becomes the only thing you can hear."

Hearing her name spoken like a caress, Anna enjoyed hearing her name punctuated in Hannah's amazing voice. Belying every noticed sensation was the fascination with the voice of the spell-casting Goddess. It was the foundation of everything built up in her like she was told, and the source felt so close, like it crept up from behind, sensuous claims slipping into her ear to speak deep in the recesses of her mind.

"Cheryl knew this path all too well; how it started never mattered, but she didn't want it any other way. Like a palindrome, meeting from her perspective, or mine, we both arrived at the same place, as we both often do now, even in normal conversations. We both love palindromes, we both love finding them. She loved mentioning your name as one, even though she had apprehension about you, for some reason," Hannah commented with a knowing smirk.

"She even came up with a cute little saying when it came to names and palindromes. What was that, sweetie?" Hannah snapped her fingers in Cheryl's direction.

"Anna rests within Hannah."

"That's it, I always thought that was so cool, the similarities of both our names being palindromes, and how neatly they fit together, yours in mine, since..."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Seeing the mannequin-like Cheryl's lips move acquiescing to signaled snaps seemed less strange than she expected, as it only emphasized how owned she was by this Goddess Hannah. And there was some odd in the programmed pronunciation; Cheryl speaking Anna's name held a whimsical tone, and an adoring intonation at speaking Hannah's name. Put together in a sentence, it sounded like the lyric of a sexually-charged song that was stuck on repeat in her head.

"See the joy palindromes brings her? Like a sign post noting closing in on her inevitable destination. Her destined fate so lovely, so magical, so pleasurable. She still doesn't want it any other way, standing there without a care in the world, knowing only my words as her world, each increasing her pleasure immensely. It was so different from where she stared; so much stress, so much worry, such a terrible weight on her shoulders, crying out for release and bliss like every body does. Imagine the blessing only a Goddess can bestow, a destiny all would sink to their knees begging for, and how no matter what, it was to be hers, because she was bound to be mine. Imagine whom a Goddess might bless next. Imagine how glorious that Goddess would look if you could see her, once again."

The last words were whispered hotly, sharply in Anna's ears, causing the lost woman to turn and gaze upon Goddess Hannah with fresh eyes.

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

The palindrome mantra lingered in the background as Hannah's appearance took over the rest of Anna's narrowed attention.

"Do you feel pleasure as you look at me, Anna? Do you feel it increasing as you listen to me? Do you feel the pleasure being locked in place, firmly established as you look, listen, and do as I tell you to? Looking, listening, obeying, your pleasure is dependent on these, and so you effortlessly do them for me."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

A soft hand from the hypnotist held Anna's cheek, warming it and her experience as the other hand waved suggestively down Hannah's body, fascinating and drawing a lingering gaze up and down goddess body.

"You obey so easily, your will rests in mine, just like your name rests in mine."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

The mantra grew stronger as Anna felt more exposed, hearing the snaps so close to her own ears, feeling more hands over her form, hands she invited to touch wherever they wanted.

"It's like you have always been connected with me, or always waiting to discover that connection. Years of simply being Anna, feeling incomplete, begging for fate to have us meet to complete you since..."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Fingers caressed her blouse, nails grazing pert nipples, making her wish there was no barrier between them. There seemed to be little separating Anna from her visitor, feeling the space between them shrink, with words breathed hotly onto her face, around her cheek. The close scent and sight, and closer sound of Hannah's words inside her made the Asian beauty flush with anticipation.

"A complete Anna requires H's on both sides of you. What could those H's mean though? Hypnosis? Hypnotist? Hypnotism? Hypnotic? Surrounded on both sides by a mind spell always made with Anna in-mind."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Nails created spirals on the nipples, stopping only to help make the sensation feel more real, as if clothing magically disappeared to offer more of herself for surrendered pleasure.

"Whether you start with hypnosis, or you start from hypnotized, you rest between them firmly, proving the fact that..."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Hannah eventually reached Goddess proportions, magically towering over Anna. The hypnotized exec couldn't tell if the magician grew in stature, or if Anna had just sank to her knees. It would not have mattered much as Hannah was taking her proper place over her, while stimulating hands and aural pleasure continued to drive Anna further down into her trance.

"No matter where you start from, no matter the direction taken, you will end up in the same place Anna. You have no choice, but it's the only choice you want."

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Helpful hands managed to bend Anna farther down, to her hands and knees. Though harder to look up at Hannah's face directly, the heels modeled close to her face gave her something pretty to stare at, teasing her face with almost touches, giving her lips reason to pucker. Her lips also whimpered as she felt a hard slap on her ass; it was a jolt that nearly shook the foundations of trance, only for the foundations to tremble back into place as a hand reached under her skirt to stroke and show Anna how arousing she found it.

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

"It doesn't matter if you start from feeling pain."

Anna whimpered whimpered from another hard slap to her ass cheeks.

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

"It doesn't matter if you start with reeling pleasure."

Anna groaned as slick fingers found the greatest points of erotic impact.

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

"You rest within my power, and will end up staying there. And such extremes, pain and pleasure, only deepen this experience. A strike that almost awakens you, and a stroke that takes you even deeper than before, take you to your inevitable, irresistible destination even faster, even further."

Both extremes were explored harder and harder, as an animated Cheryl behind Anna continued to punish her ass harder and harder, and push her vaginal buttons even harder with the gained knowledge of her favorite areas to stimulate.

"And feel the happiness surge inside you as I inform you that your destination is much sexier than this boring old office. It's a private, dimmer, more luxurious locale where you can be exactly what you are, within my power, freely and without reservation what-so-ever. What do you say, Anna?"

*SNAP*

"Anna rests within Hannah."

Finding the ability to do anything besides moan, her lips allowed her to mewl softly, "thank you Hannah."

Hannah smirked, giving her new toy a playful slap to her cheek before correcting the response.

*SNAP*

"That's Goddess Hannah to you, slave."

"Anna rests within Goddess Hannah," Cheryl mewled too, blissfully correcting herself.

***

The next time Anna awoke, it seemed like the accommodations Goddess Hannah spoke of had instantly come true, but certainly not in the way she expected. Consciously, she found her own body again, struggling against the X-shaped bondage rack she was naked in and securely tied to. Eyes desperately looking around for anything familiar, she found nothing. The space she was in seemed huge with light and sounds coming from behind her. There was sounds of moaning, the sounds of female companions enjoying the company of one another, kissing, licking, ragged breaths and deep gasps matched the sensations still resting in her own pussy.

She thought of calling for help, but facing the wall in the distance, she didn't expect anyone but whomever was pleasuring one another to respond. Before she tried her luck at an attempt, the sound of approaching heels caught her attention; she didn't need to guess who was coming, involuntarily gasping her name.

"Hannah..."

"Who?" The whisper came dominant, sensual, and sharp against Anna's ear, as sharp as the pain from having her nipples harshly tweaked, which caused her pussy to quiver.

"Mmmfghhhh, G-Goddess Hannah."

"Very good, Anna." The long strands of her hair were twisted up in Hanna's fingers as she came into view, even more intoxicating as the leather apparel was replaced by a black, see-through outfit. Anna was genuinely surprised that she felt a mix of anger to accompany arousal. She knew it was some kind of magic that got her in this position, and like any wicked witch exerting power, or how she expected to if she possessed such power, she'd never let her subject wake up from such a trance. But here she was, awake, aware, yet still slightly affected.

"You know, Cheryl, having been so deeply seeped in my power, doubted that even you could succumb just as easily. She knew my power well, believing literally anything I tell her, but still thought you wouldn't be the same kind of pushover she was. Obviously she was wrong."

Hannah brought her face close to let Anna see how magical her glowing dark green eyes could be. "Very wrong," she teased as she disengaged her stare as easily as she engaged.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12