Goddess Ch. 03: Gladiators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the hotel we sat watching bad cable TV, antsy, but unwilling to leave in the very odd chance we might run unto Sara. It had been hard not to go to her competition and support her, but we didn't want to risk screwing up everything we'd planned. Any clue that we were in town might completely derail everything.

"So, when she leaves with me, what are you going to do?"

I threw a pillow at Jeff's head. He snatched it out of the air and tucked it behind his neck.

"I'll wait for her to let you down easy, then I'll bring her back here and fuck her blind. Don't feel too bad, though. I'll make sure to tell you all about it."

Jeff chuckled and was quiet.

"Really, though. What's the plan?"

We hadn't talked much about that eventuality. I really didn't want to think about it, and I knew Jeff didn't, either. He sighed.

"I guess it would be too much to ask that she'd leave with both of us."

"Yeah, probably."

He turned his head in my direction, eyes still on the B-movie on the TV.

"Would you be cool with that if it happened?"

"What? Sharing?"

He nodded.

"Dude, I'd bend you over and give it to you five different ways if it meant being with Sara."

I saw him grinning, but I wasn't kidding. I was potentially throwing away the best friend I'd ever had for her; I couldn't think of anything I wouldn't do.

Blondie

Sara opened her door in loose shorts and a tee-shirt so soaked through that I could see the outline of her large breasts. Despite having jacked off less than two minutes earlier, I found myself fighting back an erection. I couldn't stop picturing her riding me, those perfect nipples in my mouth and Mark's cock pressing against mine from deep inside her ass, making her tight pussy even tighter. I shivered.

Dead puppies. Dead puppies. Dead puppies.

I tried to sit down before my hard on was more noticeable, but being perched on her bed only made it worse. I could have sworn I could smell her juices; that scent was burned into my memory. It was so strong I could feel her clit bobbing against my tongue. I pulled my knees up to obscure the growing bulge in my pants. Mark did the same, and I realized I wasn't imagining the smell. It made me harder.

Sara gave no indication that she suspected us of being the gladiators that had worshipped her less than 12 hours before, or that she had any idea her gorgeous breasts were on open display though her wet shirt. Her nipples strained against the thin fabric, and it was all I could do to resist dropping to my knees in front of her and sucking on them. I needed to be inside her again.

I tried goading her into a sexual response.

"We need to go celebrate, or did you do that while you were in Vegas?" "Let us take you dancing tonight."

Her eyes flashed with the same intensity we'd seen at Caesar's, but she didn't bite. The only bright spot to that was the disappointment withered my erection enough to get out the door without being humiliated.

Dark-Hair

We helped each other buckle the leather straps that stretched across our chests. Jeff snorted.

"I feel like I should have gotten you a corsage or something."

I laughed, hard, which I really needed. I was extremely nervous, but I had no desire for a drink (or anything harder) to take the edge off of it. We both felt like we needed to be on top of our game; it wasn't just the two of us that would be volleying for Sara's attention tonight.

We slid on our masks, completing the costumes. I caught the reflection of Jeff's eyes in the mirror on the wall near the door.

"Hey, whatever happens tonight...we're good."

It wasn't a question. He grabbed me in a tight hug and pounded my back.

"You're my brother, man. No matter what."

I took a deep breath and walked through the door. In the cab on the way to Caesar's Palace, I had a devastating thought.

"Oh my god, Jeff, we don't know what costume she's wearing. What if we don't recognize her?"

His eyes were wider than I'd ever seen them—even more so than when Sara had leaned over in an oversized sweatshirt and unwittingly given him a view down to her bellybutton. I'd never really forgiven him for that, even after he'd described it in what I'm sure was perfect detail several times over.

He was quiet, thinking, when he rubbed a hand over his mouth and said,

"If we can't find her, we don't deserve her."

It was sound logic. Well, as sound as it could get in this insane situation.

Blondie

Over the next week-ish, Sara withdrew. She seemed distracted, tired—and she wasn't available to be with us like she was before Vegas. Our concern for her wellbeing overrode the lust Mark and I were trying to hide, but she wasn't making it easy to find out what was wrong.

"This is ridiculous—she obviously needs to talk."

I was in complete agreement. I snapped my fingers.

"Got it! We need help with homework."

"You are an evil genius."

Sara showed up the same day that we begged her for help, and I only wished I'd thought of it earlier. She plopped on the floor and slumped against Mark's bed, looking exhausted and...sad. It bothered me to see her like that, yet the horny, reptilian part of my brain couldn't stop thinking about Mark and I running hands up the inside of her smooth thighs, parting her legs to stroke her wet lips while she arched her back, moaning our names, begging for more than fingers...

Mark jabbed me hard with his elbow. Sara had closed her eyes and was finally opening up; I needed to pay attention. Then maybe she'd open up...Fuck! Doing it again! I forced myself to listen, then fervently wished I'd just kept up the X-rated daydreaming.

I didn't expect any of the things Sara said. Not one. Forced herself? Regret? Guilt? Even though Mark and I had been disappointed that Vegas had apparently been a one-off, we both agreed without question that it had been incredible. We both agreed with Sara's note that it was the best night of our lives, hands down. That the entire night was as amazing as sex could possibly get was indisputable...yet here was Sara, disputing it. If I thought I was hurting before, it's only because I had no idea what hurting meant.

She opened her eyes, looking for sympathy, or reassurance, or something, but we were too fucking shocked to say or do anything to that effect. I couldn't make myself speak or move even as she ran out of the room. Mark and I just sat looking at the spot where Sara had just been, unable to say a word.

Dark-Hair

The lobby at Caesar's Palace was a scene straight out of Caligula's wet dreams. There was a lot of naked flesh—a good amount of very hot women weren't wearing anything more than paint—and the general rule of decorum seemed to be grope whomever is nearest to you. Then grope their neighbor.

Jeff and I could certainly hold our own in the crowd; our toned physiques were custom-made for the gladiator costumes. I didn't feel like anyone was going to have a better chance with Sara than we were, it was just a matter of finding her before the party descended into a full-blown orgy.

Waiting in line, both of us carefully scanned the crowd, hoping we would recognize her before we were plunged into the erratically-lit ballroom. It would only be harder there.

"WHOA."

Jeff knocked me on the arm and gestured to a pale goddess that had just breezed past us in line. We stared, mouths open, as she made her way to the front and flirted with the bouncer. I had never wanted to be a security guard so badly in my life.

When she disappeared into the darkness, Jeff leaned into me.

"Dude, if you are the lucky one, I'm going to go worship that."

All I could do was nod in agreement. Then I shook myself out of it and continued fruitlessly searching for Sara.

It was almost disappointing to make it under the strobe lights; finding her there would only be harder. We made a slow circuit around the dancefloor with no success, and I was legitimately worried we wouldn't find her at all. Jeff leaned into my ear to be heard over the throbbing techno.

"Let's stake out the bar. Maybe she'll surface for a drink."

I nodded and followed him to a spot that had a view of the bar and would allow us to see through the dancing masses as well. The sea of bodies parted for a moment and I saw the goddess leaning against the bar, a coy smile pressed against her glass.

Goddamn, she's hot. Goddamn, she's...SARA!!!

"JEFF!"

I grabbed his arm and jerked his attention to her. He looked at Sara appreciatively, then realized exactly what I had.

"Holy shit, Sara is the goddess???"

"Dude! Don't point!"

I knocked his arm out of the air just as her gaze fell in our direction, but neither of us could stop staring. She saw us. Through the flashing lights, I could see her hazel eyes eating us alive. I thought I'd wanted her before that night? I had no idea what want was before that very moment.

Sara put down her glass and walked toward us, hips swaying, but neither of us could move. I could barely breathe. All I could do was bite my lip and try not to pull her into a hard, wet kiss. She walked right past us, which deflated me for a split second, then looked over her shoulder and met our eyes with a smile like we shared a secret. Jeff and I practically ran after her.

When she stopped to dance, Jeff and I looked at each other, the sentiments unspoken but understood were both Good Luck and Fuck Off. Jeff moved first, his hand on her waist as he pressed himself against her back. I froze, hating him in that moment, wanting to punch my best friend in the face and knock him out cold. But then Sara did what she always did when one of us was missing—she sought me out. All animosity towards Jeff disappeared as she pulled my body against hers.

I pinned her against his body and drove my tongue into her mouth, kissing her with the force of years of repressed passion. My hands moved up and down her body, trying to explore her slowly, even though I wanted to rip off her filmy dress and take her right on the spot.

Jeff's hands were moving, searching, too, and I was surprised to find I wasn't jealous. As much as I'd wanted Sara all to myself, it felt natural to be with both of them, together. I was already dreading the inevitable separation, regardless of who she chose.

Sara moaned and our hands became bolder. Jeff cupped one heavy breast while I fondled the other, tweaking her nipple and making her writhe against us harder. With my free hand, I slid underneath her short skirt to clutch at the bare skin of her perfect ass. I pulled her tighter against my rigid cock while she wound her hands through our hair. My lips and tongue painted every inch of her soft porcelain neck and worked its way into her ear.

She shivered against us, breathing hard. Jeff leaned into her other ear.

"Are you ready to leave, or would you like to stay longer?"

She was still breathing heavy, her breast heaving under my palm.

"I'm only leaving if you're coming with me."

Jeff looked at me again looked at me and I responded with an almost imperceptible nod; it was the moment of truth. I could barely hear Jeff over the loud music and the beating of my own heart.

"Which one?"

Sara's eyes were heavy with desire.

"What do you mean, which one? I need you both."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I was speechless. Luckily, Jeff wasn't.

"Fuck yeah."

He grabbed Sara's hand and led us through the gyrating bodies on the dance floor. I stayed close behind her, pulling her firm ass against my erection whenever we had to wait for an opportunity to make our way through the crowd. If she recognized us out in the light, I had to let her know we weren't there to mock her, that we honestly wanted her. Plus, her ass felt amazing.

Once we were in the lobby, all I could do was stare. We'd seen her for a few seconds before she'd disappeared into the party, but it wasn't nearly enough time to drink her in. Her short, gauzy dress was all but see through, and her nipples were straining against the meager fabric. She was staring back, but didn't seem to recognize us. Jeff offered to get us a cab, and I was both amazed and grateful he had the wherewithal to not divulge we knew she had a room there. I was especially impressed, as I could see he was as turned on as I was.

We waited for the elevator, subdued, but caressing Sara's curves more intimately than we'd ever dared to before that night. We restrained ourselves on the way up, which was probably the hardest thing I'd ever done. I wanted to take her every way possible, and I wasn't exactly sure how it was going to work with all three of us.

It turned out there was no issue; we moved, kissing and touching like the encounter was choreographed. I reached for her mask, ready to expose the truth of our identities, but she broke a kiss with Jeff to stop me. Fine by me, I was more than willing to play her game.

Before I knew it, she was on her knees with her hands on our cocks, and it finally hit me that this was really happening. Sara was bolder and more assertive than she'd been in any fantasy Jeff and I had ever concocted, and

Oh, my god...I was in her mouth.

It was hot and greedy, and I don't know how I didn't come on her face immediately. I gripped Jeff's shoulder to avoid falling over. I was actually grateful when she started sucking his cock, but it was so fucking hot to watch her lips stretch over his huge dick that being a spectator wasn't offering me the reprieve I needed, especially when his grip on my shoulder told me she was pleasuring him as well as she'd pleasured me.

She worked back and forth between us, and I could feel myself coming to the edge of no return. It took all of my self-control to reach down and gently pull her head back.

"You gotta stop. We're gonna come, and it's too early for that."

I couldn't look at her, or I would've exploded.

"If either of you only comes once tonight, I'm going to be very displeased."

Fuck yes.

I felt her breath on the throbbing head of my cock, and opened my eyes to see Jeff's so close to mine that I should have been able to feel the pulse of his heartbeat along with the slightest touch of Sara's lips. She licked us one at a time before leaning forward and putting us both in her mouth together, and I could barely stand. Her mouth and stroking hand felt amazing, and Jeff's spongy flesh against mine was the end.

I filled her mouth with my come and realized Jeff was doing the same. She sucked every drop out of each of us, seemingly unaware of how close we were to completely collapsing.

Before I knew it, Jeff had his face buried in her pussy, dueling with my tongue inside her dripping slit until I made my way back to her tight bud. Jeff gripped her harder, pulling her cheeks apart to grant me better access. I grinned.

Damn he's a good friend!

I pressed my tongue inside the tight hole, reveling in her hoarse screams. Neither of us let up, only wanting to hear more. When she stopped screaming, Jeff and I couldn't help ourselves; we gave her just enough room to back away from one only to be licked by the other. And when she started giggling—that moment was how we were always meant to be, I felt it.

We helped her stand and all stumbled into the bedroom of the large suite. Sara crawled onto the bed and summoned us with another one of those seductive glances. Jeff was behind her in a heartbeat, and I stretched out beside her, fisting my cock while I watched Jeff rub his up and down the crack of her ass. It was easy to enjoy watching them when I knew I was going to be putting on my own show.

Jeff leaned over her back and looked at me while he whispered,

"Who do you want first?"

Sara stared into my eyes, knowing—I was sure—who I was. Who we both were.

"I told you before, I need both of you."

Every day of our friendship had been building into this. Looking back, it was ridiculous of me or Jeff to have thought anything else would have satisfied her.

He fingered her pussy and she moaned into my mouth, and I pulled away just a little to gauge how she'd take something more than a tongue in her asshole. She loved whatever he did first (I guessed one finger), but then she froze and a look crossed her face that was less than euphoric. She pointed to the nightstand where there was an assortment of lubes. I reached over to check them out.

"Damn, you were ready for a wild night, weren't you?"

"Hopeful."

So were we, Sara. So were we.

Jeff leaned over her back, kissing her shoulder.

"I'd say a wild night was a sure thing. Any guy down there would kill to be us right now."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls you're about to double team."

Jeff and I looked at each other and absolutely lost it. It felt like any other night with the three of us laughing together...if we hadn't been naked and coming on each other. I had to know whether or not she was disappointed it was me and Jeff, and not some mysterious strangers.

"Have we lived up to your expectations for the evening?"

She smiled at me—at us—and it wasn't enigmatic or teasing, it was just a sweet smile, one I'd seen on her beautiful face a million times. Somehow, it was just as sexy.

"You've already surpassed any fantasy I've ever had. I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else."

We kissed her then, back and forth and together, languidly at first, with urgency leading Jeff to toss her onto my prone body. Her slight weight, her mouth and hands and—oh my god—her wet pussy grinding along my rock-hard cock were heaven. Then I was inside of her, slowly easing deeper, and she had to know.

"I've wanted this since the first time I saw you."

"Glad I didn't play hard to get."

I froze. Did Sara know it was me, that it was us? Before I knew how to feel, she was moving, and she was so fucking tight that I was lost in the sensation of every movement she made.

She came and I saw Jeff moving behind her—he was ready. No doubt more than ready. I pulled her tight against my chest while he fingered her asshole again, shocked my how good it felt for me, too. She came again, shuddering on and around me, and he withdrew his fingers and entered her.

Buried deep within Sara, with her pinned between us, Jeff and I made eye contact, a silent agreement to stay motionless until we'd be able to last more than four seconds. I honestly don't know which one of us moved first, but it took us no time at all to work into a perfect rhythm, pivoting in and out of her.

Every thrust felt better than the last. Sara writhed and moaned, clawing at my chest and Jeff's neck—anything that she could reach. It only spurred us to fuck her harder, deeper, faster. I felt Jeff swell larger and wasn't surprised when he groaned that he was coming; the additional pressure was all that I needed, too. Sara screamed again and we collapsed in a pile—I didn't even notice their combined weight until Sara slid out from between us and disappeared into the bathroom.

Flat on our backs, I muttered,

"Holy mother of god. If I never come again, I could still die happy."

Jeff couldn't have agreed more. He turned toward me, propping his head up on his hand.

"So, dude...no homo, but that was incredible."

I laughed and rolled towards him.

"No homo? We're way past that. If Sara hadn't sucked it off, I'd still have your come on my cock."

He knew I wasn't wrong; just thinking about it made my hard-on start to revive.

"Seriously though, Mark, that was amazing. I know I joked about it before, but is it weird that sharing her felt...right?"

It should have been, but it wasn't. If nothing else, I was glad that I hadn't had to see my best friend's heart broken if she'd have chosen me, and I was really glad I hadn't I hadn't had to suffer watching her choose him over me. I opened my mouth to say yes and no, but instead heard myself say,