Gods and Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quin's body shivered as she felt another orgasm course through her body, as she came down from her high, she opened her eyes. Her eyes met with her boyfriend's best friend's. He looked mortified. The look of lust on Quin's face was immediately overtaken by panic. She quickly tapped the man on his shoulder and spoke in high pitched panicked voice. "We're being watched!"

Shinichi stopped the motion of his hips and gently withdrew his cock from the soft comforts of the beautiful girl's vagina. He gently let her down and once her feet made contact with the ground, he pulled away and looked behind him. He saw the young man who lived in the house which accommodated him. Roku, was it? Roku's face looked like he was seething with anger. His jaws were tightened, fists clenched, eyes bloodshot and glaring at him.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO QUIN! I'LL KILL YOU!" Roku screamed at the top of his lungs and dashed at Shinichi with an intent to kill. He made no contact with Shinichi however, though his face did make a hard contact with the ground as he went sliding in dirt.

Roku managed to weakly crawl back up on his feet, covered in grime and bruises. Tears flowed freely from his eyes and his body shook with the amount of adrenaline he felt coursing through his body. "I'll kill you... I'll fucking kill you..." he barely managed to let out as he charged again, much slower this time.

"Pathetic." Shinichi sighed before sending the boy back flying onto the ground. The last thing Roku saw before he lost consciousness was his mother running over to him and Quin, still in her state of undress, pulling the man away from him.

***

"It was taking too long." The thought crossed Shinichi's mind again as he stood by the glass window, watching the first snow of the season fall. More than two full months stood between him and his objective.

He heard the sound of the door open behind him. He turned around to see the healer woman walk in. Leah. Mother of that boy he had sent to the hospital earlier this evening. Shinichi saw her close the door behind her and then turned the knob, locking them both in.

"I need to talk to you." Her voice had a stutter to it. She was scared but was forcing on a brave face. Was she here to yell at him about her son? Shinichi simply stood by the window and kept looking at her.

She hesitated a little, he could sense her nervous energy. The way she was fiddling with the belt tied around her long pink nightgown. She couldn't even look him in the eye, she kept looking down at his feet.

"You resemble my late husband Shinichi!" she spat with a little anger mixed in her words. "So... So you can't be going around fucking young girls from the settlement. You saw how angry Roku got watching his father having sex with his classmate. He felt like you were betraying his mother!" she hissed at him, finally looking up at him. Her lips were trembling and a single tear was flowing down her left cheek. "And-And it isn't just Roku. A lot of people have a lot of feelings attached to Shinichi, so they won't take it too well if you go around fucking other women of the settlement."

"I have my needs." Shinichi spoke in his low deep voice.

"I know you have your needs!" Leah barked back at him. "That's why... That's why..." her voice lowered in volume and softened a little. "I'm telling you to use me... Your wife... To fulfill your needs." With that Leah undid the belt of her nightgown and left the front open for Shinichi to see.

Shinichi looked, really looked at the woman standing in front of him. She was almost as tall as him with her wavy copper blonde hair. Despite being the mother of a boy that age, her face had no signs of aging, it was radiant and gorgeous. With her open nightgown, Shinichi could see that her big breasts did sag a little but otherwise she had a perfect soft and slender body. Shinichi could feel his body reacting to hers, he could feel a bulge forming in his trousers.

Shinichi walked over to her, closing the little distance they had between them. Leah saw him extend a hand in her direction and she gasped when his cold fingers made contact with her warm skin. His fingers merely grazed the top of her chest as he held the dark borders of her nightgown. He opened her nightgown a little more and she saw his eyes openly roam her naked body. She felt hot and flustered. He was scrutinizing her form like she was a piece of meat and he was a buyer. Leah stood still and let him do whatever he wanted. After what felt like an eternity, he let go of her nightgown and looked up at her.

His vacant expression scared Leah, he made no attempts to take her. She felt as if she had failed in his visual exam. She could never even imagine it, her own husband resisting her naked form. She slowly got down on her knees, placing her hands neatly on her thighs. She lowered her head and spoke in a gentle tone. "Please accept me, Shinichi... I'm yours. You're my master and I belong to you. I'll do anything for you as long as you accept me as yours. I merely ask for one thing in return-" before she could finish, Shinichi had his hand on her chin. He made her look up at him. Leah gasped when she saw his thick cock was merely inches away from her face and his trousers were bundled around his feet. Even down here, he was identical to her husband. He moved his hand to the top of her head and with his other hand he directed the tip of his cock to her lips.

Leah turned her face away just in time and he proceeded to rub his erection against her cheek. Leah looked up at him as he looked down at her. "Please, let me finish. You could have me however you want. I merely want one thing-" He guided the tip of his cock back to her lips and this time the tip slipped in. She relaxed her jaws a little more and continued to look up into his eyes as he fed her his length. She had him halfway in when she felt his tip press against the back of her throat. She felt her eyes starting to water as he continued to slide his cock more and more down her throat. Leah didn't have a gag reflex and she had taken Shinichi all the way in many a times in their youth. It took some effort after so long but pretty soon she had her nose pressing against his hard abs. She was holding onto his thighs firmly, breathing rapidly through her nose as she felt him choking her with his cock. She held on as long as she could before she patted his thigh repeatedly.

Shinichi let go of her head as he felt her taps. She immediately pulled away from his cock which swung free from her mouth. She lowered her head, down on all fours, coughing and sputtering. Shinichi looked down at his cock, glistening with her saliva.

After a few moments, Leah looked back up at him. He could see that she had a new determination in her eyes. She almost pounced at his cock, gripping his shaft tightly with one hand while the other went down to cup his balls. Her face lowered onto his crotch but her eyes never left his. Leah licked the tip of his cock with her tongue, letting her tongue run along the bulbous head. With her hand on his shaft, she started to stroke his length. She didn't want him to cum yet, so she just maintained a slow, steady rhythm of her strokes.

Leah parted her lips and let only the head of his cock slip past her lips. She sucked on his bulging tip and tightened her grip just under the head. But despite her technique, her man's face remained vacant and he showed no signs of pleasure. Leah increased her intensity. She slid her lips down his shaft, she sucked her cheeks in to increase the area of contact and she started to bop her head up and down his length. She squeezed the bottom of his shaft with her hand and rolled his balls between her fingers.

The orgasm came fast and without any signs or warnings. One moment Leah was taking him to the back of her throat and the next moment his cock bursting in her throat. He came only a little however and it took Leah little to no effort swallowing it all. Despite that as she withdrew her mouth from his cock, she smiled and opened her mouth. Poking her tongue out and making a show about how she had not wasted a drop. Shinichi however showed no signs of anything in reaction to her act.

His silence bothered Leah but she soldiered on. Determined in her actions, she spoke from down on her knees. "Now that you've taken what you wanted, how about you hear me out?" Shinichi was busy pulling his trousers back on but she continued regardless. "I only ask that you be my Shinichi. It doesn't needs to be an emotional connect. I don't care if it's purely physical between us but I... I want you to be my Shinichi." Leah stood up and looked at Shinichi, wishing he was actually her Shinichi. "Please... Come to my bed tonight." Leah felt herself on the verge of tears, not wanting to let it all out in front of him, she quickly turned and left the room.

***

It was late in the night when Shinichi woke up from his sleep. He sniffed a little and could smell a sweet, fruity aroma in the air. He felt his mouth watering and he took in a deep breath. His cock was unnaturally hard, after having cum only a little time past. Leaving his bed, he walked out of his room. The hall was dark, all lights were off but even in the darkness, his nose could follow the aroma. He felt an invisible rope pulling him in and he gave in to his desires. He made his way to the end of the hall and pushed the door open.

Even in the darkness, he could make out that a person lay under the sheets on the bed. He walked in silently and closed the door behind him. He walked over to the edge of the bed and lifted the corner of the sheets just enough to get under them on the bed.

He slid along the surface of the bed until he was directly behind the person and took in another deep breath. It was her, she was the reason for this sweet irresistible fruity aroma. The same woman who had serviced him not long ago, now he suddenly desired her more than anything. Shinichi took in another strong whiff of her hair.

"I see you couldn't resist my pheromone perfume." Leah spoke, fully aware of the effect she was having on the young man behind her but didn't turn to face him. She reached back and grabbed his wrist, placing it gently on her waist.

"What have you done? What is this aroma?" Shinichi questioned as he ran his hand over her body, becoming aware quite quickly that she was indeed completely naked.

"Mhmmm, sweetheart if you want to know more you'll have to know a bit more about me." Leah stated, enjoying the feeling of his inquisitive hand.

"Tell me then... I want to know why I suddenly feel this carnal desire."

"Aren't you curious?" Leah smirked as she reached back and felt her way down to the bulge in his trousers. She traced her fingers along the length of his cock. She was enjoying this control, this attention he was finally giving to her.

"Tell me." Shinichi groaned in frustration as his hand shot up the front of her body and gripped her throat.

Leah gasped at his sudden aggression but maintained her composure. She reached past the waistband of his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. She pushed her ass against his erection and sensually started to grind him. "Come on, my love... Surely you don't want to hurt me. I can give you so much pleasure" Leah cooed with a sexual allure to her voice.

Shinichi felt his desires overtake him. He couldn't understand how but her smell was driving him insane. He loosened his grip around her throat and started to move his hips. Humping, rubbing his erection against her ass cheeks and thighs.

Leah giggled, the thought of that emotionless man now losing to his urges, humping her like a dog, amused her. But she didn't wish to torment him, mentally or physically. So she started to answer his question. "I'm not from the Kaede Tribe. I used to be a priestess of Maia, the goddess of healing." He had moved his erection between her thighs and she pressed her legs together tightly, squeezing his cock between her thighs. She heard the first audible moan from his mouth as he tried to move despite being trapped between her thighs. "To answer your question, the priestesses use a special pheromone perfume to make us irresistible to our patrons. You see, priestesses store the healing powers inside of them and the best way to reach it is..." she reached between her legs and grabbed his erection. She angled him a little and eased her thighs. With the next thrust of his hips, the tip of his cock was pushing past the entrance of her vagina. He slid in quite smoothly, Leah was lubricated enough.

Leah gasped at the feeling of a cock, pushing past her entrance for the first time in over two decades. However the feeling was short-lived. Shinichi had barely been inside her for two seconds before he was pulling out and aiming his cock away from her. He groaned as his cock started to shoot rope after rope of thick cum all over her thighs and the bedsheet. Shinichi was breathing heavily, his body shivering from the intense orgasm that coursed through his body. He had never quite felt the way he just did.

"Oops, my bad." Giggled Leah, reaching down to massage his still hard cock. "I forgot to tell you. The healing powers also provide pleasure. And I've been storing my powers for over two decades with no takers. Now suddenly you dipped your dick in the pot and it must've been a violent slap of pleasure." Shinichi was slumping against her back, feeling spent.

Leah was amazed that despite having ejaculated just now and even earlier in the evening, Shinichi was still hard. The joys of fucking a young man. Leah lined his cock back against her entrance and eased him inside her as she pushed her hips back against him. "Mhmmm.... such a delicious feeling, Shinichi... Your cock feels just the same and I love it..."

Shinichi moaned with pleasure behind her, he felt spent yet his cock seemed to be swimming in a new found energy. He was leaning his weight against her back, nuzzling his face into her hair.

Leah enjoyed the feeling of his girth stretching her, pushing against her walls but now she wanted more. She bit her lip and started moving her hips. It started as a slow pumping motion, taking his length inside her repeatedly. But she wanted more, so much more. She could feel her need rising inside of her after so long. Her ass started to smack against his crotch as she tried to thrust him harder inside of her. She rotated her hips and moved a hand down between her legs to play with her clit. It wasn't enough. She groaned in a mixture of pleasure and frustration. "Shinichi... Shinichi... Shinichi... Please... Take me baby, use me, make me yours!" she begged and whimpered to the motionless dildo of a man behind her.

Shinichi could feel the pleasure course through his body as his cock slid inside that warm, moist tunnel. It wasn't as tight as the girl's earlier this evening but it certainly did the job. As his pleasure started to build up, he felt his strength return. His cells rejuvenating and singing with a new found energy. That nagging pain in his arms completely vanished and he felt like a new man. He wondered if this was the healing powers the woman was talking about. As he was relishing in the new found energy in his body, he could hear her begging. Asking him to give her more, to take her and make her his. She deserved it after what she had done for him.

Shinichi moved his hand and planted it firmly on her thigh with a loud smack. Leah gasped at the sudden surge of pain on her thigh. Shinichi moved her with ease and Leah found herself laying face down on the mattress. His weight was now completely on top of her back, crushing her face and breasts against the soft mattress. Shinichi moved an arm under her belly and lifted her ass a little into the air, with the new angle, he was able to penetrate deeper inside of her. He pressed and pressed until the entirety of his length now rested inside of her. Leah moaned, she could feel him deep inside of her. He was thick and twitching with excitement and she was leaking her juices all around him. With his free hand, Shinichi moved her hair to a side and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You wanted this, didn't you? You asked for this, didn't you? Now you and your magical pussy both belong to me, priestess and I intend to use them as I please." His voice was deep and raspy, it sent shivers down Leah's spine as she bit her lip in anticipation.

Shinichi planted his knees on the mattress and lifted her ass more and more, until her own knees were planted between his. He kept a hand under her belly to hold her up but his other hand was firmly holding her head down onto the mattress. Shinichi enjoyed the view, her round ass, bare back, hair sprawled around and total submission to him.

Shinichi slowly withdrew his length from her, her walls contracting around him as if they were trying to stop him from leaving. He stopped when just the tip of his head was inside of her and then he waited. He waited for her to start squirming and pushing her ass back against him. He waited for her to start whimpering and calling his name. She was relentless, she was needy and she was helpless. Shinichi thrusted back hard, his thighs smacked against her ass and the force sent her body lunging forward. Fortunately, Shinichi was holding her firmly in place and she didn't go flying but that was the beginning of his assault on her pussy.

Shinichi pounded her hard and fast. The room was filled with the noises of his flesh smacking against hers. Leah's screams and moans of constant pleasure were turning into a continuous drone. Her words were incoherent and muffled into the mattress. She was thrashing on the bed, like a wild animal but Shinichi held her in place as he took her. Aiming to tame her before the night was over. She gripped the bedsheets and pulled with all her might.

Within a minute of his assault, Leah felt her first orgasm in many years, run wild through her body. Her toes curled, her body shook violently and her thoughts were all over the place. She wanted him to stop and never stop at the same time. It didn't seem like he wanted to stop anyways. Leah wanted to laugh and cry at the same time but all she could do was groan into the mattress. Her knees started to buckle but he was still holding her in place.

Even before she could come down from her previous orgasm, a new one started to build up inside of her. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth opened in a big O. He had found her clit. His hand was on her crotch and his fingers were strumming over the hood of her clit. He rubbed her with a rhythm and the rhythm mixed with the constant pounding of her pussy did wonders for her. The second orgasm hit her harder than the first one. Her entire body shook violently and she sprouted gibberish from her mouth. Her vision became cloudy and the pleasure became painful. Fortunately, she felt him stop and pull his cock out of her. His hands left her body and she collapsed on the bed like a dead weight. Through her hazy eyes she saw him jerking off over her. His hands a blur, his face no longer expressionless but contorted in anticipation of his own pleasure. She felt his hot juices land all over her back, side of her tits and ass. The sounds of his pleasure and panting were the last thing she heard before she blacked out.

***

Leah woke up after a brief nap. Her body felt as if it had been through a battle, her thighs and pussy ached and she felt exhausted. She opened her eyes to see her pillow lying on the ground. She turned in bed and looked around. The room was dark but her eyes were now accustomed to it, so she could make out the mess that was the bed. But lying upon that mess was the most beautiful man in her life. With every ounce of her energy, she pulled herself towards him and rested her head on his chest. She wrapped an arm over him and nuzzled her body into his. Leah felt an immense sense of relief as he wrapped an arm around her and rested his hand on her waist. She looked up, his eyes were closed but he looked content. She kissed his chest and relaxed.