Gods of Lust Ch. 01

Info
Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princess
262 words
3.82
6.5k
3

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gods of Lust is an erotic audio novel based on Greek mythology and various other world myths and legends concerning the sex lives of gods and goddesses. Chapter 1: The king of the gods, Zeus, enjoys observing beautiful earth women from his palace on the summit of Mount Olympus. His jealous wife, Hera, queen of the gods, absolutely hates Zeus's hobby of finding earth women to have sex with. One morning, Zeus watches as princess Damaris of Thessaly is bathing in the garden of her father, Melius, the king of Thessaly's palace. King Melius prizes her virginity and keeps her for himself indoors in the palace away from the eyes and hands of men. Zeus is moved to lust by Damaris's beautiful body and must have her. He appears to her when she sleeps in her bed in the upper floors through a beam of moonlight that is streaming onto her bed. He mounts her and has sex with her. Damaris orgasms in real time during the 'dream'. Afterward Zeus disappears and Damaris, who is panting and observes Zeus' cum which also vanishes, realizes that this was not a dream and it had been a real sexual experience. Damaris also begins to feel something moving in her belly and realizes she has been bred and is about to carry the son of Zeus. King Melius knocks at her chamber door and tells her that they are going to have a meal together in the banquet room. He has much to tell her but now Damaris has something to tell him as well.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed your audio very much

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good start to your erotic audio novel I look forward to listening to the other chapters. I like how you always manage to include your real time orgasm in the sex scenes! Hot.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Between the Trees Pt. 01 A neighboring party goes wrong and Vic reaps the benefits.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Satisfying Standoff A sexy omega wolf makes unlikely demands of her beta friend.in NonHuman
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
You Are Ovulating, I Will Breed You You are ovulating today, and so I will breed you.in Audio
More Stories