Going All the Way

Story Info
Two couples do everything with each other.
10.3k words
4.32
24.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of four people getting together, all with different perspectives.

CONNIE'S STORY:

My hand was wrapped around Jason's cock. It was rigid and the skin was so soft. It was big and hard; bigger than my husband's. I was rubbing him and he was under my control. He was so eager, kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth. His hands were roaming all over my body. One of his hands was in the back of my shorts and under my panties, feeling my bare ass. The other was cupping one of my bare breasts. My blouse was unbuttoned and my bra was unhooked, giving him easy access. His hand caressed my erect nipples.

He wanted me. Jason was as aroused as I was. My hand was pumping his cock while I pushed my crotch onto his leg. His thigh was pressing against my pussy and I was trying to move to increase the stimulation of my clitoris. I could feel the heat in my pelvis.

My husband John and I were at Jason and Brenda's house. We had been friends for a few years and lately our relationship had evolved to where we were 'soft-swapping'. We had started with playfully pairing off with the other spouse while shopping or at a movie. We sometimes rode in the car with the other spouse. A few casual kisses at Brenda's birthday party evolved to some significant necking on their couch. I remember the excitement of having Jason kiss me and put his hands on my body. He was cautious about his actions, but he'd felt my breasts through my clothes and had his hand under my shorts on my panty-covered ass.

Then, a month ago, we had paired off again in our house with Jason and me in one room and Brenda and John in another. Kissing led from feeling over clothes to reaching under to feel bare asses. The culmination of our next session, a week ago, included Jason's hand going under my bra to feel my tits for the first time. Husband John was reluctant to tell me everything for fear of upsetting me, but I learned that he and Brenda had gotten further with her hand on his crank and him sucking her tits and getting her stripped to her panties. John and I both got excited hearing about the other being made love to by someone else. Since we were doing it simultaneously, there was no stigma of cheating or sneaking around.

Tonight, we were at Jason and Brenda's house. Jason and I were in the rec room while John and Brenda were in the living room on the other side of the house. We'd had dinner and two bottles of wine between us and had paired off for some 'recreation'. John and I had not talked about how far we were going to let things go. If we had, we'd probably have set some pretty conservative limits and not have had the freedom to 'just let things happen'. Things were happening.

Jason had his face buried in my breasts and was eagerly licking my nipples. I have known he has a thing for my boobs based on where his eyes focus and from some comments from his wife about how he likes my 'big tits'. They're bigger than hers. He has a bigger prick and I have bigger tits. Jason was having his dream come true. He was all over my breasts and his cock was even harder than before. I pulled my blouse and bra over my head to free my arms and to remove any impediment to Jason fondling my boobs. I like having my breasts aroused. My husband learned that quickly when we dated. He would get me so hot by sucking on my tits that I would let him do anything else he wanted. We spent many an evening with his face in my tits and his fingers in my pussy.

We continued to focus on my boobs and Jason's cock. We were both so hot and we were at a decision point as to whether to go further. Jason had his hand on my ass and was reaching into my crack, trying to get closer to my pussy. I helped him by moving up onto his lap and spreading my legs across his. I was spread wide-open. His fingers touched my anus. He poked around which felt really good. Then his fingers found their way to the lips of my pussy. Jason switched and put his other hand down the front of my pants. I felt his fingers dance across my pubic hair, weaving through my bush for a moment. His hand slipped lower and his finger probed my sex, touching my clit and spreading my labia. He lost no time in getting one, then two fingers inside my vagina. With the heel of his hand on my clit and his fingers probing my very wet cunt, I was 'on fire with desire'. I gasped at the wonderful feeling of Jason's fingers inside me while his lips continued to dance across my breasts. When he kissed me, I realized that he was stimulating all three of the openings of my body. His tongue was in my mouth, one finger had been in my asshole and his hand and fingers were attacking my cunt. Any resistance I possessed was gone. It was up to Jason to decide how far we were going. He could fuck me if he wanted.

JOHN'S STORY:

My wife Connie has given you the background on our relationship with Brenda and Jason. We have become close friends. I've always thought Jason was a good dude, and his wife Brenda is really hot. I've imagined fucking her from the time we met them. Connie and I didn't fool around with other people, at least until now. However, a fellow can dream and that's what I did. Brenda has a cute little body with a thin waist and a nice ass. Her tits are smaller than my wife's but they are 'perky' little things and her nipples are almost always excited. She can go without a bra and often does. My wife has noticed my fascination with Brenda's tits. Jason, conversely has a thing for my wife's bigger boobs. The two ladies know what they have and what it does to us and they have taunted us with their tits since we first started socializing.

At our previous petting session, I had gotten Brenda topless and spent an hour just sucking on her pretty little nipples. She was hot and I think she might've even come. I stripped her to her panties. I haven't told my wife, but I had my fingers in her cunt and licked her tangy nectar from my fingers. Brenda had gotten me naked. We were humping each other with only her underpants keeping my dick away from her pussy. Still, her thin silk panties actually added to the sensation of rubbing my dick between her pussy lips. I came on her belly. If I hadn't calmed down after coming, I would've kept working on Brenda and may have fucked her.

I was pretty sure that tonight would be the night for us to go 'all the way'. I was hoping my wife would be okay with that. I hadn't really thought through the consequences. If I fucked Brenda, then obviously, Jason would get to fuck my wife, Connie. I'm still not sure how I feel about another guy fucking my wife, but I do love to see her get totally aroused sexually. When we watch a porno flick, she loses control and I can finger her and fuck her all I want. In fact, she comes after me and usually isn't satisfied with just one coupling. She gets so horny.

Anyway, Brenda and I had already started stripping each other. She was topless and I was playing with and sucking on those wonderful tits that she has. She had opened my pants and was massaging my dick, getting me close to coming and then stopping. Our kisses were very passionate, with tongues tangling while our hands roamed.

I made a move to take things further when I slid down and undid Brenda's flimsy shorts. I pulled them down and stared at her light pink panties. Brenda shaves her cunt bald so when I pulled her panties down a bit, I was treated to the highly erotic sight of a naked pussy. Seeing the naked flesh between her navel and the top of her cunt was extremely erotic. I put my mouth on her panties and munched on her labia through the thin material. The silk provided little protection and I could feel every bit of her anatomy with my lips. Brenda was squirming under my mouth. I was driving her to an orgasm. She held the back of my head and pushed her pelvis to rub her cunt on my face. The panties were useless as a covering but added to the eroticism of our love-making. I dispensed with the barrier of the panties. I pulled them down over her legs and off her feet. I feasted my eyes for the first time on Brenda's fabulous pussy. As I said, she was shaved bald and I just couldn't resist the urge to stick my face in it. I opened and took her into my mouth. My tongue danced around her soft flesh. She arched her back and pushed her pelvis up into my face. Her pussy was already wet and it let forth a spurt of sweet tasting honey, right into my mouth. I feasted on her cunt, licking and sucking every bit of her precious anatomy. She was shrieking with pleasure and I did my best to prolong her orgasm. She was amazing. She came and then after a moment, came again. I'm surprised that my wife and her husband didn't hear her at the other end of the house.

JASON'S STORY:

I really wanted to fuck Connie. I have wanted to fuck her for a long time. I wanted to suck on her marvelous tits and stick my cock in her married cunt and make her squeal. I was going slow, not wanting to scare her by being too forward. It had taken a few months to slowly lure John and Connie into swapping. I had gotten into her bra the week before to feel her big hard nipples. Now, I had gotten into her panties. My fingers were in her cunt and she was writhing with pleasure. One finger probed her tight little asshole. I could fuck her if I wanted and I wanted to. I needed to be careful though because when I fucked her, I wanted her to be totally with it, enjoying me taking her.

Her hand had been on my dick and I wondered if she would suck my cock. I decided to nudge her in that direction. I moved my prick closer to her face and then put a little pressure on her shoulder. She went for it. She took my cock in her mouth. Amazing. Connie had always been the most conservative of our group, not letting on whether she liked sex. When we would make jokes and suggestive comments, she would blush and laugh with the rest of us, but she always seemed to be a little reserved. Now I had her sucking my dick while I finger-fucked her precious cunt. She was pretty good at cock-sucking. I was a little surprised. She was working to deep-throat my dick and was almost there. I pulled her pants and panties off and she was naked and giving herself to me. I spread her legs, getting a good look at her naked cunt and her tight little asshole. It was like being an explorer. I was feasting my eyes on something that only one man had ever seen, Connie's naked body. She had a nice patch of hair on her pussy, contrasting with my wife's shaved beaver.

There was one more step to take. I wanted to take her all the way, so I pulled my dick away from her mouth and moved down her body. I positioned my hips between her legs and she spread herself open for me. My cock found the soft warm entrance to her vagina and slid in. She was silky-smooth inside the channel of her cunt and she was tight, tighter than my dear wife. My cock felt safe and secure nestled inside her. After a moment to savor the sensation, I proceeded to pump back and forth. She was looking into my eyes while I fucked her. Her attention was focused entirely on me. Connie was mine. I was taking her and she had yielded to me. After a few minutes, I moved her to her hands and knees and entered her from behind. I stood behind her and pumped my dick into her. She lifted her ass, imploring me to fuck her. Seeing my hard prick sliding into her open pussy was simply amazing.

BRENDA'S STORY:

I'm Jason's wife. John was fucking me and I was lost in pleasure, almost screaming. I had wanted him for a long time. We had been progressing toward a full swap. Jason and I been careful, not wanting to scare them off. Jason and I had planned things carefully. He's like a dog chasing a bitch in heat once he sets his sight on someone. We hadn't swapped with anyone since moving here a few years ago. Nobody had appealed to both of us until Jason took an immediate liking to Connie and her 'big-tits'. I think my tits are fine, but it must be the 'grass is greener' syndrome that lures him to another set of boobs. I'm hoping he is wearing himself out on Connie's tits to get it out of his system. He's probably in her cunt by now. If so, she'll be getting the ride of her life. Jason will fuck her silly. I would like to see him fuck her 'til she can't move'.

Anyway, John's dick was up inside me and he was vigorously pumping away. He had done a wonderful job of eating my pussy. He really is quite good, lucky Connie. John's cock feels different and his pace and angle of attack are different.

Getting fucked by different cocks is one of the great pleasures of life. Jason and I were celibate for a few years after we married, but once we started swapping, I found that I liked being fucked by different men. When men want to screw me, it does wonders for my ego. I really don't care much about what Jason does when we are swapping. I know he likes to fuck other men's wives. It feeds his male ego. I'm fine with that and we do things together because it suits our kinks. We've done three-ways with men and women. While I like having my pussy eaten by anyone, I prefer getting a cock in my face or pussy.

Anyway, I got onto my hands and knees and John mounted me from behind. His cock couldn't get enough of my pussy. It felt like he was trying to drive his dick up into my stomach. We both grunted with each thrust. I kept my ass in the air to take his cock as deeply as I could. I love to get fucked and having a new man do me, with the associated enthusiasm of a new pussy. I felt John tense, then hold still while his cock emptied itself inside me. The warm flow of his semen washed over me and some of it dribbled out me. Having a man's cum flowing from my cunt is the ultimate in sex. If it's some other woman's man, so much the better. We've used condoms for some of our swaps, but the feeling is not the same. I like to feel the skin on a man's cock and feel his prick explode inside me. There's nothing like bare-back fucking to make me come.

CONNIE AGAIN:

Well, we've gone all the way. Jason was fucking me like a man-possessed. He seemed intent on dominating me, taking me, and I love it. John is a more considerate lover. However, it is nice change of pace to have a man just want to just fuck me. He was pounding away at my cunt, almost like I was just an object for him to put his dick in. I encouraged him, "Come on. Fuck me, fuck me hard with that prick of yours." He hammered away at me. Bumping me forward with his hips. Then I felt him shoot his juice into me. He had completed his conquest. He pulled out and I felt his semen dripping out of my vagina.

I laid there, fulfilled. I'd let another man have me for the first time. I expected it would make my husband a little jealous, knowing that another man had fucked his wife. I also imagined Jason would want to do me again. Jason was forceful, taking me like a caveman. I think I'll like that for a change of pace, but I still prefer the way my husband fucks me. There's love in his fucking while Jason just sees me as someone to stick his cock in to make him 'feel like a man'.

As I laid there, I reflected on this being the first man to have fucked me other than my husband. Was I going to fuck other men too? I wondered.

JASON AGAIN:

I pumped my dick into the bitch and made her come. Then I spurted my cum into her womb. I love taking other men's wives. I'd like to knock-her-up, put another man's baby in her belly. I know that John was fucking my wife and I'm okay with that. She likes to fuck and getting it from some other guy suits her. She's kind of a slut, in my opinion, but who am I to talk. Looking down at John's wife, naked, with my cum running out of her snatch, I was fulfilled. I had the opportunity to play with her luscious tits. I've been wanting to fuck Connie for quite a while and have achieved my goal. Connie had only been with her husband until now. I've made her into a cheating cunt. I expect we will get into regular swapping so I'll get more of her pussy in the future. I have to see if she will like getting fucked in the ass. That will really be taking her all the way.

I'm looking at my friend John sitting across the room looking at me with his naked wife. Things will be different. He and I will always know that I had my dick inside his wife's cunt, his most precious possession. I fucked her. I shot my cum into her bareback. I felt the soft flesh inside her married pussy. She was all nice and proper, but I fucked her and sucked those big tits of hers. Every time he fucks her, he will know that my dick has been there too. I want to have him watch me do her in the ass, make her groan and come while I defile her back hole. I need to fuck her mouth while he watches too. I'd like to push my dick down her throat and make her gag until she passes out. I'm getting hard again thinking about her with her mouth full of my cock and her nose in my cock hair.

JOHN AGAIN:

I walked over to the other room with Brenda. We walked in quietly to be sure they were done. They were. Connie and I hadn't talked about whether we would go 'all the way' and I wondered if they had. When I walked into the room and saw my wife lying face-down on the floor, naked with her legs spread while Jason, also naked, was getting himself a drink, I had mixed feelings. It was hot to see my wife after she had been fucked, lying there naked. But there was a bit of regret that another man had fucked her for the first time in our marriage.

Connie looked at me and said, "He fucked me. Is that okay?"

Too bad if it wasn't. "I fucked Brenda."

Connie asked, "How was she? Was she a good fuck?"

I said, "Fabulous. Not as good as your though." I had to be careful.

Connie said, "Jason came inside me. It's still dripping out of me. Want sloppy seconds?"

Jason walked over and handed me a beer, "Your wife is a fantastic piece of ass. She fucks like she really knows how to do it."

Not sure that was a compliment, but I let it go.

Brenda asked him, "Did you get to play with her big tits?"

Jason nodded and said, "I sure did and I ate her cunt and she sucked my cock. She gives head like a pro."

I was getting bothered by his attitude. "I fucked your wife in the ass." I hadn't, but just said it. Brenda let it go, knowing that Jason and I were having a 'guy thing'.

He made another stupid remark about his wife, "Her asshole is so big, I'll bet you didn't feel anything."

Brenda stared at him.

Jason continued, "How many guys have fucked you in the ass, darling?"

Brenda was pissed, "You'll never do it again, asshole."

Jason finished insulting her, "One night, three of my buddies fucked Brenda in the ass. She still wanted more. Her cunt was so loose that they had to do her ass to feel anything."

What an asshole. And he had just fucked my wife.

CONNIE:

I felt like I'd been used after hearing the guys talk. Jason had fucked me like I was a conquest. It was important for him to fuck another man's wife. It fed his ego. The thought of being dominated by Jason was oddly erotic. I liked the idea of being used, particularly while my husband was there.

I decided to inspire Jason to do more.

"Hey Jason. Has your dick gone limp? You did okay, but you haven't satisfied me. I need more. Should I go home with my husband or can you help me?"

Jason looked at me and said, "I'll give you all you want, darlin."

"Put your dick in my mouth. I want John to watch me suck another man's cock."

Jason was pleased to comply. He walked over to me and I knelt before him. I licked his prick a few times to get it nice and hard, looked at my husband and then swallowed Jason's cock. I could smell myself on his prick. I pulled it deep into my throat. I think he thought he could gag me. He held the back of my head and pushed his dick into my mouth. My nose pushed into his pubic hair and he tried to hold my head. I managed to remove his hand and pull away.

"Let me do it." I told him.