Going Clubbing

Story Info
She goes to the club to relax, she gets more than she sought
8.2k words
4.43
22.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara leaned back in her office chair, enjoying the cracks and pops of her neck and spine as they put themselves back into their proper position, she seriously needed some time off, maybe a short vacation, the woman could feel the wear of weeks on end without pause gnawing at her and pulling her down. This project would be the end of her if she wasn't careful.

Moving a lock of auburn hair behind her ear, she looked out the window, the sky was cloudy but it didn't look like it was going to rain, the air felt slightly fuzzy and humid, she needed to go outside and take some air.

"Got any plans tonight?" The voice made Clara turn her head and look up, the blonde wore a prim and proper blouse and blazer combination, her blue glasses framed her petite nose and pretty eyes, within them she showed an expression of hope. With a minor thought, Clara glanced downwards and spotted the tip of her tail, it was wagging.

"Today?"

"It's Friday." Fran stated.

A groan left her, she felt like hitting her head against the desk. "Already? Gah, we'll never get this thing done before the deadline."

"Let me reiterate." There was the slightest little hint of amusement in Fran's lips as she sat at the edge of Clara's desk. "It's. Friday. How about we hit a club or something?"

The first instinct that came to her was the thought that maybe she ought to stay and do some overtime, get one good push in for the project, maybe she'd come Monday regretting it a lot less. The second instinct was to look at the list of tasks that were left and groaning, no amount of overtime would make the impossible deadline any more plausible to achieve. "Fuck it." She slapped her hands against the desk as she stood up.

"So... nine?"

"Half-past nine, no way I'm getting home and doing anything but taking a long bath first." Clara grumbled, rubbing her temples.

Fran's tail was a whirl as she could only grin from ear to ear. "Casual clubbing? Hot clubbing? 'I might be looking for something' clubbing?"

Clara considered it for a moment. "Trashy, I need alcohol and I'm going to get it."

"After the week you've had, you probably need to get laid more than anything." Fran giggled, turning and winking. "See you at Red's. Half-past nine!"

"It's a promise!"

* * * * *

It was half-past eleven, she was late! Fran was going to kill her! She'd gotten home and gone to take a short nap, it was a short nap! She only needed a little shut-eye, a tiny little doze, she'd put up her alarm and everything! Why had her phone have to die out like that? In a dizzying rush, she'd gotten cleaned, dressed, and almost ran her way out.

Surely she'd find Fran at the club, she might chew Clara out, but at least she'd focus on everything else. They'd have a good time, they'd get drunk, and... fuck, Clara realised she was wearing her flats, she'd forgotten her heels back at home.

But she was already near Red's Club, she couldn't turn back now, well, whatever, she might get teased over it, but it wasn't like she came looking for some action. Mindless booze and fun, that was what she was here for. She was let through by the bouncer after checking her ID, inside the lights were dim, the music beat against her skin, she could already smell the alcohol and sweat.

Once inside Clara began to move with purpose, eyes darting through the clustered people dancing and grinding and drinking, the low lights didn't help, but Clara had enough experience to know where to look for Fran. Much to her surprise, she found Fran in the VIP section, she was seated next to two girls Clara didn't recognise.

"You have a name?" The mass of maleness moved to intercept her before she could step closer to call out her friend over the loud bass of the music. Clara looked up at the man and squirmed slightly.

"Clara."

"Sorry, not on the list." He said, crossing his arms.

The woman felt a twinge of frustration, wriggling in her tube-top as she glanced in Fran's direction. "But that's my friend right there! Could I just call out to her?"

"No can do, not on the list."

As Clara was about to open her mouth and shout out to the doggirl, she noticed one of the girls look her way and stand up. Even in the dim lights of the club, Clara could see the look of interest peaking in the woman's face, her eyes a dim yellow that was recognisable even at this distance in the dimness of the club. Was she a feline of some sort? Clara wondered as she saw the woman stand and sashay her way over, she wore a white flannel shirt that was open to expose cleavage, the effect increased by the presence of a loose red tie. She wore a skirt, short, teasing, exposing creamy thighs that led to stripped fur.

A tigress of some sort. Clara decided that the way the woman moved certainly looked predatory, almost stalking her way towards the bouncer and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Is there a problem, Ted? Who's this?" Her voice was low, but it came through over the booming sound of the music, almost as if it was being whispered into her ear.

"No ma'am, she was trying to sneak into VIP."

"No, I'm not, that's my friend Fran right there!" Clara pointed at her companion.

The proclamation brought about a grin from the feline, she eyed Clara up and down and took her in with clear hunger. "Ah, you must be Clara." It made the woman shudder a little and feel slightly uncomfortable. "Let her through, Ted."

"Yes ma'am, right this way." He stepped aside and raised the little strip of red string that halted access to the VIP sectioned off area.

With a little hesitation, Clara nodded and stepped through.

"Name's Aria." The tigress offered a furred hand, her claws retracted as her tail swished. "Welcome to my club."

"Th-thanks..." Clara hesitated, shaking the hand, feeling a little weird. This was the owner? What had Fran been doing!? "I just came to pick my friend up..."

That brought some amusement to the tigress, her eyes shone slightly. "If that's what she wants."

The way she'd said that... it made Clara feel a little uneasy. "We only came to have some drinks."

"You're more than welcome to join us, then." Purred Aria, placing a hand on her shoulder and nudging her towards the sofa, Clara squirmed out of her grip and accelerated her pace slightly, walking up to Fran, noticing the woman blushing as she spoke to the other woman.

"Hey, Fran, sorry for making you wait?"

"Oh? Wait?" The doggirl blinked, straightening a little and turning to look at Clara with a tiny frown, blinking. "Don't worry over it, you're here now, that's what matters. They got great booze!"

There was a thought to answer with a slight insistence to go out to the dance-floor, maybe get some solo time to discreetly ask how she'd ended up here, but there was something else that caught her attention, what was that smell? It was something... peculiar, a very earthy perfume. It made Clara turn her head to look at the second stranger.

The woman was pale, her hair an odd combination of white and gray, she wore a pencil-skirt and tube top, her figure was far leaner than the tigress, lithe even, her expression far friendlier as she leaned back on the sofa, a very long striped tail laid on the side, a lemure? Those were rare, Clara had never seen one. "Hello, my name is Tatiana." The woman greeted upon realising Clara was looking her way, she offered a demure smile and a friendly hand to shake.

"Tats for short." Aria sat down next to her, her tail shifted in the opposite direction, shorter than the lemure's but no less stripped. The tigress looked at Clara and made a gesture at the seat next to her friend's. "Come, chill, sit, do you want anything to drink?"

"They have some killer drinks." Fran nodded eagerly, tail wagging happily. "Tats is a designer! She's the one that makes your favourite bra!"

Clara stuttered and stammered, blushing slightly, glaring at her dizzy companion as she blurted that out. If she could have turned Fran into a crispy pile of ashes there and then, she would have. Instead, Tatiana leaned forward with a look of interest, her eyes on Clara a little more attentive. "What series do you like? You look like someone who'd look well with the Azure Strength... you look like a 40C size maybe?"

It was almost spot on, Clara looked the other way for a moment. "I... um."

Tatiana quickly pulled back. "Oh, sorry, that was me being all job-like, it's a personal matter, don't mind me."

"She says that, but she could talk your ear off over it, space engineering for boobs." Aria laughed, her voice overcoming the music while she leaned back, a hand gestured at her own chest. "I prefer mine free." She gestured at the lack of a bra that was clearly noticeable breasts before shooting at Clara a look of pride.

"That's bad for your health, you know." The lemure woman spoke with a chiding tone of voice, moving to flick a loose hair off of Aria's forehead, making her ears twitch slightly.

"Bah, letting loose every now and then is better for everyone's health." Aria scowled a little, turning to the woman and grinning. "All work no fun makes Aria a dull kitty."

Clara noticed the shared look they had, the little pause, the little way the two's eyes met a bit longer than would be necessary, how they leaned slightly closer. It made something inside Clara's head click as she realised the two were into each other. Fran, however, was as oblivious as she normally was. "I really hate sports-bras."

"Ditto." Aria's ears perked up and turned to Fran, grinning a little before she turned her attention to Clara, her yellow eyes took a slight glow under the lights of the club. "I totally forgot to get you something to drink. You'll have a drink with us, right?"

"Uh, sure. Something with ice and coke" She muttered, might as well get something for herself since it didn't look like Fran would let her walk out just like that.

"Rum and coke it is." Aria made a gesture with her hand as she glanced towards the bar. The bar that was at the other side of the dimly lit club, Clara could barely make out the silhouette of one of the bartenders waving back. Aria didn't let her look away too long, leaning slightly closer and smirking. "Tell me, Clara, what do you work as?"

The woman felt like the question wasn't really of importance to the feline, the woman was looking at her like a slab of tasty meat, Clara knew the look well, and it made her shiver a little to now know the tigress was lesbian. "It's just paperwork." She replied dryly, turning her gaze at Tatiana, she pointed at Aria. "You two a couple?"

"Clara!" Fran hissed, stopping whatever it was she was saying at the realisation of the tone.

"Don't mind her." Aria spoke up, leaning back and placing a hand over the lemure's shoulder, pulling her closer. The short-haired pale woman leaned in to kiss, something fast and peckish, leaning away with a tiny grin the next moment. "We're together, but it's more of an open relationship."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry my friend was so rude."

"Don't worry about it." Aria spoke with a purr, focused entirely on Fran before looking at Clara. "You're just curious about me. Right?"

There was the sensation of a mental speedbump, Clara's thoughts bleeped for a moment before she regained her focus and rolled her eyes inwardly, duh, of course she was curious, she was being hit on by the tigress, why wouldn't Tatiana get angry over it if they were an item?

"How does that work?" Fran pushed. "I never really understood open relationships, what's the point?"

"Freedom." Tatiana and Aria replied with a laugh. Tatiana gave the tigress a look before leaning a little forward, her tail waved and there was that strange earthy scent from before, Clara's neck relaxed ever so slightly. "We like each other, but not in the normal romance way, it's a bit like friends with benefits plus plus."

"It's because we have some incredible sex." Aria purred, returning her attention to Clara, leaning a little, touching her knee. "Lots of experimentation."

Clara jerked her leg away. "I'm not..."

"Everyone is always up to try something new from time to time." Aria spoke in that whispering voice that seemed to deafen the music and put it deeper into the background, her golden eyes reflecting the flashing lights of the club.

There was that little stutter to her thoughts. "Well, sure, everyone likes trying new things now and again." Clara admitted, grumbling a little as she went quiet, she'd been thinking about something else to say, but she'd lost her train of thought, leaving her frowning.

"Ever tried with the fairer sex?" Tatiana asked.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it~!" Fran proclaimed. "I mean, back in college, it was hot, but never went anywhere. I saw Clara doing some kissing a couple of times too back in the day, mostly to draw attention and rile the boys up."

Clara groaned inwardly, what had her friend been drinking? She never blurted this kind of thing until she was nearly under the table from drinking. Nudging her friend's shoulder, she glared, trying to silently convey the notion that she should shut up. Fran just grinned back at her, her tail wagging slightly.

"Your rum and coke, ma'am." A waiter dropped a tall glass on the table in front of Clara, she just took a swing without a second thought. The first two gulps went down before she had enough sense to stop and notice the taste.

"This is good!" She blinked in surprise, rum and coke should never be this good, it tasted like it should, but at the same time, there was something more to it, something that reminded her of the earthy aroma of Tatiana's perfume.

"Glad to hear." Aria smiled. "Feel free to ask for more if you want. It's on the house."

Heck yeah, she'd ask for more, this was some good shit, but... "I'd rather pay for my drinks." She insisted, she knew better than to lose track of how much she was taking.

"If you insist." Aria shrugged easily enough. "More business for me."

That made her huff slightly, turning to the feline woman and glaring slightly but wanting to regain some control over the conversation. "How does one become the owner of a club? I'd thought Red's owner was older."

Leaning back and pushing her chest out, Aria smirked. "He was, and I bought it off of his hands a year ago, he'd been a little desperate to get it off of his hands at the time, and I came knocking. Convenient timing if I'm honest."

"Why would he want to get rid of the place? A year ago it was really popular." It still was actually, the place hadn't changed too much over the past year, but Clara was positive the place had been at the peak of its popularity back then.

"I was told it was so much work it was interrupting his personal life." Aria replied, her eyes flashed slightly as the ambient lights shook to the beat. "Sometimes it's better to prioritize life over work, don't you agree?"

That made her huff loudly and take another swing from her drink. "Tell me about it." Turning to Fran, her eyes widened in shock as she saw the doggirl leaning in and touching the lemure's tail, pulling it slightly and taking a deep whiff of it.

"Fran!"

"What?" The girl replied, looking back at Clara with confusion. "She has an awesome perfume, and her tail is so fluffy! I'd love to know what shampoo she uses on it."

"Don't mind her, it's harmless." Aria spoke, leaning in to touch Clara's knee again, it immediately got the woman's attention and glared instantly. Before she could speak or recoil, the tigress' eyes glimmered. "Nothing wrong with a girl harmlessly touching another."

A little moment of hesitation as Clara felt her brain skip a beat, why was she so worked up over a hand on her knee? Nerves must have been more frayed than she realised as she relaxed herself slightly, Aria was a girl, she was a girl, what was there to be annoyed over? Nothing. Clara took another swing of her drink, trying to push down her frustration of what had clearly been too long a week.

"It's really fluffy." Fran said, rubbing her cheek against it, something that made Clara groan, there was nothing wrong, harmless, but it was so...

"Don't worry about it, we're used to it." Aria commented dismissively with a little chuckle, her tail flicked before she moved it closer to Clara. "You too want to know how it feels, right?"

Almost choking on her drink, by the time she recovered her breath her cheeks had lit up like a Christmas tree, how did she know? Clara had looked at the fluffiness of the tail and had felt that natural urge to pet it, who wouldn't? It was so fluffed up and glossy in the light of the club. Was it really wrong to do it? She tried to pretend like there was nothing wrong or odd about it, but even as she reached out she hesitated.

The tigress laughed before purring in amusement, dropping her tail into Clara's hand, the woman felt how well cared for the fur was, so soft, her fingers brushed through it, feeling the little twitches of the limb. Clara had always wondered how it would feel having a tail, but oh well, she didn't mind it too much, she'd seen how uncomfortable some could get, especially when they accidentally sat on their own, or worse, stepped on another's.

"You like touching fur." Aria proclaimed smugly.

A sputter as Clara blushed harder, feeling her thoughts straying towards the incredible softness of the tail, it was just so... relaxing, she could keep absently touching it if they let her. But she caught the lurid look on the feline's face and hesitated, pulling her hands back a little, she didn't want to send mixed messages here. "Thanks." She quickly asserted, reaching for her drink with both hands, she could still feel the sensation of the fur on her hands.

"Don't mention it, it's always fun watching people touch it." Aria growled in approval, and Clara had to grimace inside as she noted the tigress touching the fur that covered her knees. "Want to touch this one too?"

"No thanks." Came the quick response, glancing back to her friend as the doggirl kept rubbing her face against Tatiana's tail. "Don't you think you're overdoing it? Don't be a bother, Fran." She spoke with a warning tone.

"But..." The doggirl pulled back, pouting slightly.

"Don't worry, it's not a bother, I'm really flattered." Tatiana spoke with a soft smile. "It's not every day someone gets this enthused over what shampoo I wear."

"I bet it's some expensive super brand." Fran grumbled.

"Oh no, I make my own at home." The woman replied.

"I can attest to that, I steal some every now and again." Aria rumbled, shooting Clara a wink. "Sometimes we share in the shower too." It took more effort than she thought she had to offer not to visibly grimace at that. "Hey, don't judge, I'm sure you've fantasized about showering with another girl."

Yeah, two, twice, not one more, back in the day when there was some mild curiosity, and both times the fantasy had ended with her and a guy, the shower having been only to get him worked up. It wasn't like she was a lesbian. If anything, the memory made Clara feel a twinge of annoyance, how was it that this cat seemed so sure about what she was saying? "What makes you think that?" She spoke with a brusk tone.

"The way you look at me." Aria spoke. "You clearly find me sexy."

Rolling her eyes, the woman avoided answering that, instead taking a long drink from her rum and coke, feeling it go down smoothly and easing her. Yeah, Aria had a nice pair of tits and she wore them well, so what? It wasn't like she was a lesbian, and she clearly wasn't giving signals either, was the tigress blind and deaf? It should've been clear by now Clara wasn't interested in such things.

The woman's annoyance was put on hold as Tatiana leaned towards her, standing up and sitting between her and Fran. "There there, why don't we calm down?" She spoke soothingly, moving her tail and putting it on Clara's lap. "Why don't you touch it for a bit? I've been told it's very relaxing. Aria's just being her normal self, don't mind her."