Going Down

Story Info
Apartment house dominates gay birthday party dancer.
6.4k words
4.51
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers

Nick, or at least he was going to be Nick on this gig, walked this way and that way four times across the width of the apartment house street front and still couldn't see how to get into the damn building. With an irritated sigh, he took out his cellphone and made a call. The guy on the other end of the call laughed, said it was a common problem, and said he'd be down in a couple of minutes to escort Nick up to the party apartment. When the guy appeared, Nick about lost his cool. He was a cop. He had appeared from the alley next to the building.

He wasn't really a cop, he quickly said when he saw the expression on Nick's face. He laughed again. "I guess a cop is the last thing a gay rent-boy wants to encounter on the night you're doin' a party and the party is doin' you," he said. "I'm not really a cop. This is Josh's birthday party you were engaged for, but it's also Halloween, so me and the guys decided to do it as a costume party. We have a costume for you to wear too. My name's Ted. And I'm not surprised you couldn't find the entrance to the building. It's around the side. Follow me. Shit, you're a good-looking dude. Slim hips, though. Hope you can manage the guys. How many times did we sign up for? I'd like a crack at you myself."

"Let's get something straight before we go to this apartment," Nick said. "I'm not gay. I do gay for pay, but you get only what you contract for. Tonight I'm good for some sexy dancing, and it's all just for the birthday boy. Others can watch, but they can't touch. If they touch, I walk out and no refunds. I don't do drugs and if they get into heavy use in the room, I'm gone. A lap dance for him, and I'll blow him or he can blow me. And one fuck, top or bottom, his choice. But I'm not gay nor will I put out otherwise at a gay party. I'm just gay for pay and I don't act like I enjoy it. This was all explained to whoever made the contract."

"That's all? No other blowjobs? Even for pay? Just the birthday boy?"

"Not for what's being paid. It's a third up front, a third after the sex, and a third before I leave, a credit card in this machine, and don't try any fake card crap. We know where you live. And no messing outside the deal with me or I take a hike and they charge the card double. You complain to the credit card company, and we tell them what the service was for. We got an understanding on that? Why in the hell is the entrance off an alley? Isn't this what they say is the gayest apartment house in the city?"

"Do we have to pay for the attitude too?" Ted asked.

"Sorry," Nick answered. "It was frustrating trying to get into this building."

"Yeah, well, it can be as frustrating to get out of too," Ted said. "Once you're inside it's interesting, though."

Interesting?

They had made it around to the side and entered a hallway, taking several turns before reaching an atrium with an open circular staircase going up to the top of the building.

Ted laughed. "I knew I'd have to come down to get you. You couldn't find it even if you found out how to get into the building. It's on the sixth floor. The building originally opened on the next street over, but this was considered a better street address even though there was no entrance on this side. There isn't any entrance on the other side anymore either."

"Weird," Nick said as they started up the stairs.

"Weird and queer," Ted said. "Yes, this is the gayest apartment house in the city. Nearly everyone's gay--except for the original tenants who won't leave. And the building was built in the 1920s, so the original tenants have gotten pretty moldy. The guy to watch out for is Simon, though. You see him in the hallway, run for cover."

"Simon?"

"Yeah, they say he's a vampire and has a torture chamber in the basement, but no one is sure because no one's gone down there with him and come back alive."

"Terrific," Nick said.

"Well, we're doin' Halloween here tonight--not just Josh's birthday."

"You said this is on the sixth floor?" Nick said, as they started to climb stairs. "Isn't there an elevator? They had those in the twenties."

"Yes, there's an elevator. No one has risked it in years, though. And, yes, the sixth level is the classy floor--as floors here could be called classy. It gets less desirable--fewer desirable guys--as you descend floors. The descending guys go down on the upper-story guys, you might say." Ted chuckled. Nick didn't

"The place goes down in class until you get to Simon's torture chamber in the basement, I suppose."

"You got that right. Say, you really are a dreamboat. How much to you charge separate from the contract for a blowjob?"

"I told you, I'm not really gay. I don't like doing stuff outside what I was told was in the contract."

"Yes, fine, but now much for a blowjob outside of the contract?"

"Seventy-five," Nick said. "If off the books. The agency would charge a hundred."

"Good to know. Here we are, Apartment 69. You can hear the party, but the partying's gonna go up several notches when you get in there. The apartments don't go up that high in numbers on the floors, but Josh paid extra to get 69."

Nick didn't bother to laugh. He was gathering himself for the job to come.

Ted opened the door to a small living room overrun with men in costume--or wearing nearly nothing--and an atmosphere heavy with false conviviality and pot smoke. There had to be a dozen in the room, but they weren't holding still, so it would be impossible to count--and a few were fused together to make it equally hard to count how many were in the bundle. The music was going and they all were yapping, but they immediately stopped and looked at the doorway where Ted and Nick were standing. A sigh went across the room. Nick obviously was welcome, and the party, focused on him, was about to start in earnest. Nick clearly was the best thing to happen to this party.

Nick was walked to a couch where an older guy, seeming costumed as a sultan, was sitting. He was wearing a silk robe and turban and obviously nothing else. The robe was slitted in front, showing his naked body from neck to dick. He wasn't in bad condition for his advanced age. He was a little overweight and well past his due date on looks, but he wasn't as bad as Nick had steeled himself to find. He was getting personalized attention from a young, effeminate male sitting on either side of him, both in makeup and cotton frocks. One was fisting the man's cock and the other sucking the bulb of the cock with lip-sticked lips when Ted and Nick entered, but they stopped and sat back, giving Nick a very interested look, when he was guided into the sultan's presence.

"The birthday boy, Josh," Ted said, introducing Nick to the pseudo sultan. "This is his birthday, or so he's been telling us for weeks. You're his present from the rest of us."

Nick looked around the room. All eyes were on him. Those present seemed to be split into three categories: a few older guys Josh's age, a few bruiser types in their late twenties or early thirties, and then a bevy of very young twinks and transvestites. Ted made a quick introduction but only naming the older guys and bruisers--the others weren't given any regard, but they didn't show any resentment. They were drinking someone else's booze and inhaling someone else's pills. Some of them had found their way into the apartment house at some point and hadn't yet found a way out. With luck, they'd all be laid really well while they were here and wouldn't get a bill for the booze and pills. For a few of them, it was a roof over their head for a night when they'd had no idea there would be one.

The more desirable of the lot from first assessment were Mike, a bodybuilder bruiser dressed as a cowboy, but the best-looking of the lot; Clayton, an older guy cross-dressed as a clairvoyant; Drake, an older but in-shape guy playing fireman; and Ivan, a glowering bruiser dressed as one of Mussolini's storm troopers.

"Come back into the bedroom," Ted told Nick after cursory introductions were made. "We got a costume for you."

A thin guy dressed as a maid waltzed by offering a bowl of pills around. "Maybe just one," Nick said and took one. He hoped it would loosen him up, and within minutes, it did. The party wasn't looking half bad now.

Nick was going to be dancing at the party as an ancient Egyptian prince. There was a short, white linen skirt, a gold Egyptian head covering that fell down over his shoulders in shiny folds, sandals with gold lacings winding up to just below his knees, and an elaborate gem-encrusted yoke necklace on his bare chest. He actually looked terrific in it.

When he was dressed, he turned to look at Ted, who was looking at him expectantly and holding out a wad of cash. He also had his fly open and his cock out, wrapped in Ted's other hand.

"What?" Nick said.

"You said seventy-five. I have eighty here. You can keep it all."

"For the love of Christ, you want me to go down on you before we go to the party?" Nick asked. "I told you I was only queer for cash."

"And here's the cash. Going down is why you're here. Before you get it on with Josh and dance for the guys out there would be a good time, yes. This would be off the books. You're a real stud. I thought that..." He extended the hand and opened it to reveal a pink pill on top of the cash. "Just for the mood," he said.

"Fuck," Nick said. But he took and swallowed the pill. He went down on his knees in front of Ted. He took the erection in his hand and slid his lips down its sides. He simultaneously closed his other hand around the wad of cash in Ted's hand.

Ted cupped Nick's head in his hands, swayed his hips and murmured, "Oh, baby, baby, baby, you have a soft mouth. I knew you'd know how to do this good."

* * * *

"What took you so long? Screw him yourself in there, did you... hubba twins, you're one gorgeous Egyptian." Josh said this as he lifted his head from taking a few lines of coke from a sheet of paper on the coffee table in front of him. Ted could see Josh wouldn't be with them for very much longer, so he rushed the agenda.

"Whatcha want to do with the hooker, Josh? This is your party."

"Turn up the music. Have him dance for us--and then me. Strip. Have him strip even though he's mainly there already."

The little guy dressed as a maid went by again and Nick took another pill. Everything was turning mellow and happy.

The music went up, a couple of the guys pulled the coffee table away, and they all gave Nick room to dance for them. He went into a sensuous routine that went with the music and was choreographed from a routine he did every other night in a gay strip club. It was a good, sexy, slow dance, and soon the great-looking bruiser named Mike was showing he knew some sexy hip-swaying dance movements himself.

There wasn't much to strip other than the G-string Nick had on under the Egyptian skirt. When he'd started taking the skirt off, Josh had objected, saying he should keep that on and tease them with butt and cock shots. He made a real show of slipping that off his legs and flipping the skirt up to show he was bare underneath and had a very nice start on an erection. The guys loved it and clapped and wolf whistled their approval.

Mike got behind Nick, close, and they danced as one. Mike's cowboy outfit included chaps and bikini briefs, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and a neck scarf--and nothing else. The two were quite the dance couple, and Josh was watching them intently, his eyes slitted, nearly blowing bubbles, fisting and stroking his own cock. The two twinks on either side of him were touching and kissing him.

The two real bruisers in the room were focusing on Nick. Mike had gotten an early start by joining him in the dance, but the thuggish-looking Ivan, decked out as a storm trooper, had stood in one place, in the shadows, from the time Nick had come back in the room and was giving the rent boy an intense "if I can just get you alone" stare down.

"Stop dancing for Mike before he fucks you right there and come give me a lap dance," Josh said, his voice slurred.

Ted came up to Nick and whispered, "Whatever you have to do to get paid, I suggest you do it soon. When Josh checks out, he don't give much notice. If he don't get sex, we don't give the full fee."

Nick went to Josh, straddled his thighs, fisted his cock, and went into a lap dance. Josh ran his hand up under the hem of Nick's skirt, wrapped his hand around the one Nick was gripping his cock with, and slow stroked him.

"Fuck me," Josh murmured after a while. Nick had already moved his other hand under Josh's tailbone and had a finger up his ass, opening him up, so, when Ted handed him a condom packet and a tube of lube, it wasn't that long before he had Josh's knees hooked on his hips and he was nestled into the man's crotch, opening up the passage with his shaft. He'd flipped the front of the skirt up and made Josh crown his cock with the condom, with the other guys gathered round to take in the ceremony. As a teasing maneuver that was a real win in the room.

Josh had zoned out while Nick was fucking him, but Nick took it to his own release, which the contract specified that he do to get paid. With the help of the pills and with putting his eyes on Mike and pretending it was him, he didn't find that too hard to do. Ted had Nick's carding machine and paid him the first two of three installments. Everyone else in the room was either making a move on someone else or was already fucking him.

Someone in the room called out, "Let's gangbang the Egyptian," and Nick's face showed a bit of concern for a moment.

But then, someone else cried out, "Shit! We're outta beer."

Mike appeared, saying, "I got a few more cases on ice in my apartment. If someone will help me carry it back, I'll get it. You, Nick. Why dontcha come with me? Josh is out for the count now. Your work there is done." He came in closer and said, "This might be the best time to escape."

Nick gave him a grateful look and turned his eyes on Ted, the guy who seemed to be in charge since Josh was out of it. Ted just shrugged. Nick looked at Ivan, the only other guy in the room focused on the question. The storm trooper just drilled Nick with his eyes, signaling how he'd really like to drill him. Was he the guy who had suggested a gang bang, Nick wondered. Then he looked at Mike again, who was looking like a god in Nick's pill-induced dreaminess.

"Sure, why not?" Nick said.

"I'm two flights down. The hallways here are confusing, a regular maze. You'll have to keep close to me," Mike said, as he went to the door.

"And keep an eye out for Simon," Ted added. "It's Halloween. Rumor has it he's coming as a vampire and that somebody in the building will be drained of blood tonight."

Nice, Nick thought as he followed Mike into the corridor and would have turned the wrong way, if Mike hadn't put a hand on his arm to turn him. The hand on Nick's arm made him shudder with arousal.

* * * *

Mike was right about the narrow hallways of the building being a labyrinth. The corridors twisted and turned, without them coming to the circular staircase Ted had used to bring them up to Josh's sixth-floor apartment. Eventually, they came upon a narrow set of darkened stairs that descended, but only for one floor.

"Going down," Mike called out as he plunged into the darkness. There was more twisting and turning in the halls on the floor below until they came to another staircase descending a single floor. "Going down again," Mike said. "And here we are. Fourth floor. My apartment."

It was while Mike was standing in the open doorway and letting Nick pass him that Nick noticed that Mike was carrying the clothes Nick had worn to the apartment house. Mike noticed that Nick saw them and said, "In case you don't want to return to Josh's party. I recommend that you not. The party was going to shit anyway. Here, you'll like this one." He offered a blue pill to Nick. Nick took it. He liked it because it increased his arousal vibe for Mike, not that they'd do anything about it. Mike wasn't in the contract.

"I had one more payment that needed to be made," he whined. Keep it all about being paid for it, he kept running in his mind.

"It's been paid," Mike said, holding up Nick's card-charging device.

"You paid off my time?" Nick asked. "I suppose that means you want to lay me before we go back to the party." Nick, in fact, was letting what he himself was thinking escape his mouth.

"If I lay you, you won't want to go back to the party," Mike said and laughed. "No, I don't pay for sex. I used Josh's card on it before we left, while you were kissing the guys off."

"And I don't give sex without being paid," Nick said. "I'm not really gay. I'm purely gay for pay."

"It looked like you were gay enough when you were fucking Josh," Mike said. "You got it up while you gave him his lap dance. But we'll see what you might do and whether you're gay or not. I think you may be denying it too hard. Come on in. Get comfortable."

Nick entered the apartment. It was neater than Josh's place. Of course, it helped that there weren't a dozen drunk and drugged-up guys wallowing in it. The furniture in the living room looked comfortable. The lights were set on romantic, and Mike clicked a remote and there was soft guitar music in the background. Nick walked around the small apartment, assessing it, looking at the sofa beckoning to him--to them. He shook his head. He didn't come here for this. Be all business now, he admonished himself. He looked over at Mike, seeing him through a pill-induced haze. God, he's a stud, Nick thought.

"Maybe we should grab the beer and get back upstairs," he said. But Mike was stripping his bikini briefs off under the cowboy chaps, which he left on. Nick couldn't help but gasp how hung the man was. This, plus the muscularity of the man's torso, with him just wearing a kerchief around his neck had Nick going hard. He hoped Mike didn't notice the tenting of the skirt of Nick's Egyptian costume. But of course Mike noticed.

"I don't have enough beer to be wasting any on the queens upstairs," Mike said. "Let's you and me have a little party right here. You want me to fuck you. Go over on the sofa and I'll bring you a beer. Take that silly skirt off and get naked for me."

"You're sort of an arrogant bastard, aren't you?" Nick said.

"Got me in one," Mike responded. "That doesn't mean you don't want me to fuck you. I could tell that when we were dancing together up at Josh's."

"You willing to pay?" Nick asked. "I'm strictly gay for pay." He named his rate.

"I told you I don't pay for it, and I know you want this." He was holding his shaft in his hand which was engorging nicely. "I also think you like being told what to do. Like I said, go over to the sofa, strip, and lay down for me. Open your legs and take my cock."

It was a commanding growl, and it did, indeed, arouse and motivate Nick. Nick stripped off the skirt, and, while Mike pulled two cans of beer out of the refrigerator in the kitchen separated from the living area by a counter, Nick lay down on his back on the sofa.

"Just for a minute maybe. I'm tired," he said.

Bringing the beers back, Mike said, "I told you to spread your legs. And lift your tail. I want to see your hole." With a low moan, Nick complied. Mike laughed. "You're a slack-hole whore and hard for it. Don't tell me you aren't gay. Touch yourself." Nick touched his hardening cock and then moved down to touch his hole.

"Spread yourself with your fingers. Show me you can take my shaft." Nick did so, trembling. No john had used him verbally like this before.

"Fuck yourself with your fingers. Yes, nice."

Nick moaned as he rocked on two buried fingers. This was the pills making him give in like this, he told himself. But that wasn't all of it. Mike was a sexy god. Nick wanted his cock.

KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers
12