Going Down on the Road

Story Info
A short story about every man's passion - road head.
2.7k words
4.56
7.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going Down On the Road

Ah, to be on vacation. A time to drop all of the responsibilities of your job and mundane homelife, and hit the open road for a few days of hassle free living. Free to let your hair down and leave your inhibitions behind.

Mark and Laura had just packed the car with a week's worth of luggage and supplies in search of relaxation. They settled in for the 3 hour drive to the quaint little cabin on the lake that some friends had allowed them to use.

As they drove down the highway, Mark set his phone to the R&B playlist. Laura was always willing to let him listen to his music while he drove, but he decided to at least keep away from the hard rock songs for her sake.

The music was relaxing and both Mark and Laura could already feel the stresses of mundane life begin to melt away. They both seemed lost in their own world, only keeping up a modicum of normal chit chat.

Laura was busying herself by watching the scenery roll by, and the farther they drove, the more relaxing it became. Soon her mind wandered to the cabin and their vacation. They had made no real plans, other than a little swimming, exploring antique shops and cozy fires.

She was sure there would be a fair amount of sex as well. Whenever they were able to get away from their jobs and the kids, sex was always a main ingredient. It's not that they had a bad sex life at home, it's just that life seemed to get in the damned way.

Laura's mind wandered to the last time they had a little vacation. It was short, only a weekend, but it was very intense. They had sex multiple times each day which had been very rare for them, and it was a mixture of rough and animal like mixed in with soft and sensual.

Her mind picked apart little memories here and there, and formed her own naughty playlist in her head. It wasn't long before she was arousing herself in the seat next to her husband. She could feel the moisture building between her legs. Pretty soon, every bump in the road shot straight to her pussy. She could even feel her nipples hardening and every rustle of her blouse caused a fire in her chest.

Laura looked over at her husband as he drove the family car down the highway. She wondered if he could tell that she was becoming excited. Wondered if he could sense it. Wondered if he could smell her excitement. It didn't appear that he was aware of anything going on in the seat beside him.

She watched him as he sat beside her. She watched his face as he concentrated. He was a handsome man, and she loved looking at his eyes peer off in the distance. She could see the contours of the muscles in his arms as he gripped the wheel. He wasn't an Adonis, but he looked tasty enough to fuel the little fantasies mulling around her brain right now.

Laura's eyes travelled down her husband's torso. He was starting to form some love handles, but then again, she had some handles of her own. She kept creeping down, lower until she got to his legs. Mark always had great legs, full of muscle and shape. And that ass. She was in love with his ass, and she was aware that plenty of other women admired it too. Slender and muscled, with adorable little ass dimples.

She allowed her gaze to move to his crotch. She saw an enticing bulge there. She didn't think it was hard from arousal, but there was definitely something there. She licked her lips at the thoughts from the last time she had his beautiful cock to play with.

Mark was not blessed with a huge, pornstar cock, but it was absolutely beautiful to her. It was about average sized, maybe a little bigger, fit just right in the palm of her hand and had a beautiful big mushroom head that she loved to feel throb between her lips. And she loved having it between her lips.

It was the perfect size for a blowjob. She could fit almost all of it in her mouth, and that filled her with great pride and satisfaction. She loved to run her tongue along the hard, ridged shaft and swirl it around the head. She knew that drove him crazy, and she loved every minute. As she thought about it, she decided the best thing about Mark's cock, was that it was always hard. Always ready for her to play with and always ready to fill her hungry little pussy. On some rare occasions, ready to fill her tight little ass.

Mmmmm, she loved that feeling. It didn't happen that often, but when she was exceptionally turned on, she loved having his big cock fill her up there. He was thick enough that it caused her a little discomfort, but he always used patience with her there. And he paid special attention to her pussy and clit that by the time she was ready to cum, and her ass would clench around his fat knob buried inside her...uummff. That ALWAYS made her cum extra hard.

Laura flinched at the sudden sensation between her legs. She wasn't sure if it was a bump in the road, or her erotic musings, or both. She swore it felt like a mini, quick little orgasm. Whatever it was, she wanted more.

She had a naughty idea that suddenly popped into her head. She shifted her body sideways on the seat so it appeared she was going to take a nap. This gave her the option to watch Mark through her half closed eyelids, and also kept her nether regions shielded from his sight. She had the idea that she might want to secretly play with her pussy as he drove. Actually, she was definitely going to play with herself.

Laura tested her plan by sneaking a hand behind her so that she could try and slide a finger into her moistening pussy. She had a hard time doing this without raising suspicion of her husband. Eventually, she maneuvered herself so that she could access the area between her thighs. The first touch she was able to manage, was pleasant but insufficient. She faked a yawn to be able to shift her body slightly to encourage better access. Ahh, that did the trick as she was able to slide her fingers fully along the lips of her pussy.

Her fingers felt really good down there, but unfortunately her panties were in the way. She pulled her panties to the side and was instantly aware of the car's air conditioning vent blowing right on her exposed pussy. She had to bite her lip to keep quiet.

Slowly, her ring finger slid between the lips in short, slow strokes. The feeling was incredible and the small waves of pleasure radiated straight through her body. Increasing the length of her strokes, she contacted her clit and nearly jumped from the sensation. Her fingers, already slick with her moisture, teased the swelling bud. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the pleasure.

She could feel a tiny jolt of pleasure each time her finger brushed her clit. Occasionally, she would slide a finger or two inside herself then return to her aching clit with her fingers slick with a new coating of juice. On and on she pleasured herself, adding more and more pressure on her clit and bringing herself closer to climax.

Laura just barely opened her eyes enough so that she could see any reactions from her husband without being detected. The expression on his face remained stoic so she continued on with her pleasure. She did, however, spot what she thought was a larger bulge in his shorts than was there before.

Closing her eyes again, she continued her very slow manipulation of her pussy. In her reclined position in the passenger seat, she was aware that she was dripping profusely. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and down the crack of her ass. She allowed her finger to follow the juicy trail and had to bite her lip when her fingertip brushed across the rosebud of her asshole.

Her mind went immediately to a memory from last year's vacation when Mark had played with her asshole in the shower. He was very gentle as he let his fingers explore her most private region. Laura always loved when he fingered her ass after an extensive round of foreplay. The excitement and taboo nature of him playing with her asshole always got her to cum extra hard. Plus, there must be a thousand little nerve endings that burn with intensity when hi finger massages her tight hole.

The grand finale of that encounter was when he switched from licking and sucking her entire pussy into his mouth and moved to slide his tongue across the outer bud of her asshole. It was such a shock to her that she tried to pull away at first, but his determination never faded. He held tight to her thighs and continued his oral seduction of her ass. She eventually relaxed and enjoyed the hard charging orgasm that finally crested when he added two fingers in her pussy as he licked her backside.

She came so hard that time that she may have blacked out for a second or two. Riding the wave of that memory, she slide her finger deep inside her own asshole and was not able to suppress the soft moan that escaped her.

Mark must have heard that she thought. Remaining perfectly still with her finger still lodged inside her, she attempted to peak at him again. She thought she could detect his eyes darting in her direction. Not sure if he actually saw anything, she stayed perfectly still.

She spent many long, agonizing moments staying still. She was throbbing with need, however, so she squeezed her tight little asshole on her finger. Ooooh, that was just what she needed. She continued squeezing herself and each, time she did it sent shivers of pleasure through her body. Each tremor of pleasure brought her closer and closer to cumming.

She had never been able to have a quiet orgasm, and she wondered if it were possible to make herself cum only inches away from her husband without him knowing. The thought intrigued her so she pushed on.

It took some crazy dexterity to pull it off, but she was able to slide another finger back into her pussy. Now she could squeeze herself around both fingers. She started to wiggle each digit inside her body and the sensations were just what she needed. More wiggling and a slow in and out motion brought her to the absolute edge of her climax. She could detect the very faint squishing sounds and thought for sure Mark could as well. At this point, she didn't care as there was no way she could stop now.

Her breathing was becoming labored and the spasms in both of her holes was now happening automatically. Any second she was going to crest the wave of orgasm and cum hard. It kept building and building inside her. This was going to be a big one and there was no stopping now.

"Aaargh, oh Gooooddddd!!," escaped her lips as her body began convulsing on the seat of the car.

The car jerked violently as Mark was taken by surprise by the sudden outburst. The jerking of the car only served to cause Laura more intense pleasure that seemed to go off like fireworks in her loins.

"What the fuck!!" came from her husband's lips.

It took a few seconds for him to realize what was happening beside him. When he looked down and was able to calmly assess the situation, a knowing smile crossed his lips.

"I didn't know you were gonna start without me babe."

"Laura looked at him with pure, animal lust in her eyes. "Shut up and drive," was all she said.

She quickly pulled herself to a kneeling position in the passenger seat and maneuvered herself into Mark's lap. Furious fingers clawed ad the button and zipper of his shorts. Her hand plunged inside. He never wore underwear, thankfully, so her task would be easy.

She retrieved his cock from his shorts and pulled it free into the open air. Unconsciously, she licked her lips as she stared at her prize.

He was at the point halfway between softness and a full hard-on. She admired his penis in the light of the cab before bringing her mouth closer to her new toy. She didn't waste time, and fully engulfed his soft dick into her mouth. She absolutely loved having his soft cock grow to full hardness in her mouth.

She sucked and licked him softly and tenderly. It only took seconds for the shaft to fill with blood and expand in her mouth. She was pretty sure she had a small orgasm just from feeling his dick grow in her mouth.

Within seconds, her mouth began a slobbering journey up and down the now rockhard shaft. Her tongue swirled and tasted every hard contour. She licked every veiny protrusion on his cock. She pulled her lips to the hard, yet spongy knob and suckled like a baby.

She absolutely loved making love to her husband's cock. She used her tongue to hit all of the spots on his cock that drive him crazy. And, she could tell by the way he was squirming in his seat that he was, indeed, enjoying her actions.

She pulled her mouth free of his cock long enough to get a good look at it. It was swollen and hard as a rock. She always gets so turned on at how hard he gets. She could feel more liquid ooze from her body as she lovingly inspected his erection.

Laura gave the shaft a firm squeeze and was rewarded with a drop of clear liquid seeping from the tip.

"Mmmmm, my favorite treat," she said as her tongue captured the pearly drop.

"Damn baby, you are incredible," was all he said as she once again took the tip in her mouth and sucked it hard.

Mark pushed more and more of his cock past her lips, trying to feel her entire mouth around him. He had a hard time holding back from thrusting wildly deep into her throat. Instead, he gently twirled Laura's hair in his hands and used it to try and manipulate her mouth up and down on his manhood.

Laura loved when he took control like that. He was never aggressive, but the somewhat forceful thrusting into her mouth caused her pussy to heat up. She allowed him to fuck her mouth as she used her tongue to swoosh and swirl around his cock.

The erratic jabs deep into her mouth signaled his coming explosion. Laura brought her fingers to her pussy trying to force another orgasm in time with Mark's.

Her fingers were rough and aggressive on her clit, trying to cum hard and fast since she knew Mark was only seconds away. When she felt the spongy mushroom head expand in her mouth, she rubbed herself harder than ever before. She screamed around the pulsing shaft in her mouth as she came hard on her own hand.

Mark roared like a lion as the first eruptions of semen filled her mouth. She instinctively swallowed, but there was simply no keeping up with this one. Rivers of cum blasted and spilled into her mouth and leaked out the sides. Mark was in a dilemma trying to fuck her mouth while maintaining control of the car.

After long moments, his cock ceased spewing cum and had settled into lazy oozes from the tip. Laura did her best to capture it all and licked his shaft and his thighs clean. His cock was still rock hard and bobbed mere inches from her face as she licked him clean like a kitten after milk.

For the rest of the drive, she caressed his cock softly as her fingers played inside of her own sex. He never went soft, and he enjoyed the sensation of her tongue licking lazy trails along his shaft for the remaining half hour of the drive.

The End