Going Dutch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled happily. "Not for mine!" she said as she resumed stroking me.

"Like I said, it's not something teachers let themselves think about."

"Well," she said as her deft fingers unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, "it's like you said just now...you are not my teacher anymore!"

Her eyes glinted with lust and her hands went to my waistband. In one smooth set of motions, Britt sat back down on the hearth and pushed my pants and underwear down to my thighs. My cock was tugged along, but when they got low enough it snapped back up against my shirt. A drop of precum glistened at the tip. Britt's left hand went between my thighs and her cool palm supported my balls. Her right hand wrapping knowingly around my shaft and her thumb traced the long ridge of the underside, causing my whole cock to throb wildly.

"Oh my God, Britt!" I moaned. I put one hand on her shoulder and laced the other into her short hair, stroking her scalp with my fingertips but not trying to control her movement. She knew what I wanted, though, and wasted no time responding.

When her thumb reached the top of its stroke again, she leaned toward me and lapped the head of my cock, collecting the drops as they appeared. Finished with that, she tugged me down a little bit and then wrapped her lips around the swollen head, swirling her tongue around and around as she sucked voraciously. Once again, I groaned aloud.

Clearly pleased with the effect she was having on me, Britt continued her ministrations. Her fingers moved down to circle me at the wide base of my cock and she aimed me horizontally at her mouth. I watched with delight as she extended her tongue along the sensitive underside of my shaft and then moved forward, taking me smoothly to the back of her throat in one motion. Her tongue flicked briefly at the very bottom, then disappeared. Her lips formed a tight seal and she slowly drew herself back, sucking hard and lashing me with her tongue. Again and again she sank down on my cock and then sucked her way back off. As much as I wanted to let her set the pace, my body responded to this pattern and I began to thrust unconsciously when I was deep inside her mouth, my hips rocking forward to maximize the sensation.

On her next trip to the top, Britt paused and her lips released my cock. Her circling hand stroked the slick shaft and she looked up at me with a wicked grin.

"If you want me to take more," she said, "you will have to sit down, Mr. Robertson!" Her nod indicated the deep leather chair she had so recently vacated.

I quickly kicked off my shoes and shoved my pants all the way down, stepping out of them as I turned to sit. Britt took the chance to kick off her boots as well, and as then she came to kneel in front of me, fitting comfortably between my knees. As soon as she was settled, though, she smiled at me and crossed her arms across her body. In one long, slow movement she lifted her sweater over her head, tossed it aside, and shook her hair back into place. My eyes were locked on hers until she settled back down on her heels, then they were drawn to the pale skin of her breasts as they swelled against a lacy black bra. She saw my gaze shift and arched her back, running her hands up her stomach to cup each breast before returning them to my thighs.

"I think you will get to see them soon enough!" she said with a laugh.

"God, I hope so!" I croaked in reply.

Britt's hands got back to work then, and she wrapped both of them around my shaft, interlacing her fingers and stroking me so that both thumbs trailed along the underside. Leaning forward, she licked just behind them for a few strokes, then her head moved lower. I felt the tip of her tongue trace first one aching testicle and then the other. After a few repetitions, she gave me a broad lap with her tongue on each side and then rose up onto her knees. Her hands slid down to hold my cock firmly upright and her head bowed once again to its task.

This time, however, she did not stop when I was fully in her mouth. In this more comfortable angle, she sank down my shaft and when the head hit her tonsils, I felt her swallow and continue. As hot and intense as her mouth was, it was nothing compared to the restrictive tightness of her throat! Her tongue slipped out for a moment to swipe again at my balls, and then she lifted herself higher, breathing deeply through her nose but maintaining perfect suction all along my length. At the very tip, her lips came off with a popping sound and she grinned at my stupefied expression.

"This, too, is what I sometimes thought when you were standing close to me!" she said happily.

"Britt...God! I never imagined..." I trailed off weakly.

"Well it's a good thing I have imagination for the both of us, no?"

"Very good!" I agreed.

"Do you want me to continue?" she asked with that same wicked grin.

"Are you kidding? I never want you to stop!" I told her in a rush.

She chuckled again deep in her throat. "That's what my mother would think of every man!"

"Oh, my God...your mother!" I said, suddenly brought back to the reality of our situation.

"Don't worry-she will never come back here. She knows what she will find!"

"Did you plan this with her?" I asked, suspicious despite my intense desire for more pleasure.

"No, no...she is just very Dutch about some things. She will know by now that we are not coming right away for dinner, so she will not intrude."

"God, I'm starting to like your mother a lot!" I said with a relieved grin.

"I will have to remind you then why you are here!" she said in a challenging voice.

Her hands tightened around my shaft again where they had been stroking idly all the while. She leaned down once more and took me into her mouth, adjusted her posture, and then sank down until my cock entered her throat. A pause, and then a long, slow suction back upward. My fingers curled around the studded leather of the chair arms and my head fell back.

Again and again Britt took my entire cock into her skilled mouth. Soon I felt my body start to respond once more and as my cock slipped past her tight ring, I thrust upward to drive it the last fraction of an inch. My thighs were tight against the cool skin of her arms and shoulders as she knelt and pleasured me. Eventually, Britt freed one hand and caressed my stomach and hip while bobbing relentlessly. This added feeling triggered something deep in my belly and I knew I could not last.

"Britt!" I told her urgently, "I'm going to cum soon!"

She paused only long enough to gasp out, "Tell me when it's time!" and then resumed sucking.

Three or four strokes later, I felt my shaft throb and my body arched up in response.

"God, Britt-I'm going to cum!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

Britt's response was perfect. She moved up until just the head was in her mouth and sucked rhythmically, her tongue rippling along the underside. I looked down and saw a little crinkle of concentration between her brows. Her eye caught mine and she groaned lustfully, the vibrations rippling deep into my core. That was all it took. My whole body spasmed and I began to cum into the intense warmth and suction of her mouth. Our eyes stayed locked together as she neatly swallowed each spurt without every pausing her nursing motion.

When my body began to relax, my eyes closed in contentment. I felt Britt's hand stroke my length one final time, milking the last drop out of me and making it disappear before she released my softening shaft. Then she kissed the inside of each thigh and rocked back onto her heels once more. I opened my eyes halfway and watched as she grabbed her glass and took a few quick sips.

"Britt..." I began. "That was amazing!"

"Mm...yes!" she agreed. "Totally worth the wait! And this wine is very good!" she added with a sly smile.

"Well that's a very...aardig?...thing to say!" I responded archly.

"Come on," she said then. "Let's go see if Mam left us some dinner!"

12