Going Dutch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have groaned, because Britt grinned down at me triumphantly.

"Is that what you want, mister teacher? Do you want me to fuck down on you until you cum?"

"God, yes!" I told her.

"OK then!" she said brightly as her hips started to swivel in tight circles. I felt the wide head of my cock hitting different parts deep within her pussy, and closed my eyes in pleasure.

After a minute, though, Britt changed her attack. Leaning forward on her elbows, she hovered just above me, allowing her nipples to graze my chest. She looked intently into my eyes while her hips rose and fell, pulling almost all the way off my cock before slamming back down.

I could feel my orgasm trying to develop, and I think Britt could as well. In response, she slowed things down again. She sat up tall and beautiful and her hands came up to toy once more with her breasts. Biting her lip with pleasure, she watched me watching her as her hips described lazy circles, occasionally giving me a squeeze with her internal muscles to keep my attention. Her hair was dark with sweat still, and firelight sparkled along her body as she did her sensuous dance. It was all a man could ask for, and I needed to finish this part of our encounter.

"Britt..." I croaked. "I have to cum soon! Come down here and kiss me and make me cum!"

She smiled as if she had somehow won a wordless contest and did as I asked. Her body came down fully on my chest and my arms went to her hips once more. Her lips found mine and she began to pump and grind herself on me in earnest. I held her perfect ass happily, and as I felt the tightness rising in my groin, I began to pump myself up into her, matching our movements into an inexorable crescendo.

When the dam burst, I threw my arms around her waist and pinned her body to mine. My cock erupted deep inside her, throbbing wildly as a jet of cum splashed against her cervix and filled the slick channel surrounding my cock.

"Yes..." she murmured against my lips, "yes...give me everything!" Her body was still now, a patient vessel eagerly accepting my orgasmic offering. Her lips hovered a fraction of an inch above mine, smiling happily as I filled her again and again. "Yes mister teacher..." she whispered, "cum inside me just the way I dreamed!"

As my orgasm slowed, Britt stayed right where she was, kissing me softly. Our bodies began to cool after our exertions and my softening cock slipped out of her flooded pussy, allowing a trickle of our combined juices to escape. With a sigh, Britt stretched out her legs and lay full length on top of me. After a moment, she reached past my head to grab a soft fleece from the ottoman behind us and together, we spread it over our entwined bodies. Her head came to rest on my chest and one leg lay across my thighs.

"Britt..." I said softly, not wanting to startle her.

"Mmm?" she murmured sleepily.

"That was perfect," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Do I finally get an A?" she asked, turning toward me enough that I could see her impish smile.

"A-plus!" I said agreeably, lifting my head to kiss her lips and seal the bargain.

She snuggled happily back on my chest and I heard her say, "Good...I earned it!" before she drifted off to sleep.

12