Going Dutch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, schat...that is going to make me cum!"

"Good, Mam...cum all over him!" Britt told her encouragingly.

I didn't want to intrude on their conversation, so I responded non-verbally. My hips began to move faster, driving my cock all the way into Lara's body and then pulling back to start again. My hands let go of her hips (which were working hard on their own!) and caressed everything Britt was not already seeing to. I palmed the pale globes of her ass, the outer curve of her thighs, and her slim waist. I knew I couldn't keep that pace for long without exploding, but Lara was on her way as well and I breathed deeply to help myself stay under control.

It didn't take long. The combined attentions of Britt's hands and lips and my hands and cock were enough to send Lara over the edge. As she got closer and closer, her back arched and her head came up far enough for me to brush her hair behind her ear. She was almost upright as I pumped myself inside her and I know my cock was grinding hard against her G-spot. I leaned over her writhing ass and kissed her neck, feeling the damp heat of her excitement.

"Lara," I whispered urgently, "I want to make you cum with me!"

"Ja...I am so close!" she hissed back, her eyes closed in concentration.

I looked down at Britt. She was grinning happily, leaning up on one elbow while her other hand was a blur, her fingertips whipping across her mother's mound, driving her clit into a frenzy. I reached around and grabbed Lara's breasts, squeezing them hard to send a wave of pleasure and pain through her and that was all it took for both of us.

Her body froze in an ecstatic arch, her shoulders against my chest, her head on my shoulder, and her midriff taut and shaking with strain as her orgasm ripped through her.

The first throb of her body caught me mid-thrust and clamped down just as I pushed into her. The sudden tightness did me in as well, and I felt my cock jump inside her as I buried the full length in that velvety vice and began to cum myself. Britt's slick fingertips traced the bulging vein on the underside of my shaft as I pumped stream after stream of sperm into her mother. Her eyes were wide as she watched the two of us above her-I'm sure we were a sight, frozen and trembling with pleasure as it washed through our bodies again and again.

"Holy shit! That is so hot!" she said in an awed voice. Neither of us replied.

Finally, the trembling eased in both of us. Lara took a deep, shuddering breath and relaxed away from me. Putting one arm back down, she eased herself forward and to one side. As she sank, Britt moved to make room for her. Tragically, my cock softened and disengaged during this movement, but I stretched forward as well to lay on Lara's other side. Both of us were flushed and sweaty and we lay there grinning, trying to catch our breath.

Finally, Lara's head turned my way. Happiness and satisfaction sparkled in her eyes as she kissed me, and I returned it gratefully.

"So..." Britt interrupted.

We both turned to look at her with indulgent smiles.

"Did I do a good job being involved?"

"Oh, yes schat!" Lara chimed.

"You were amazing!" I told her reassuringly.

"Good," she said firmly. Then she hesitated and looked at us in turn. "There is one more thing..." she said somewhat shyly.

"Oh, goodness, Britt! I need to rest for at least a minute!" Lara said with a laugh.

"OK, Mam...I think it would be OK with Mr. Robertson if I started with him. Wouldn't it?"

"Yes!" I told her. "Started what?" I asked belatedly.

She sat up and curled her legs beneath her in one limber motion. Her hair was tucked behind her ears and her face shone with youth and sexuality and happiness. Planting a hand on the mattress between Lara and I, she leaned across her mother and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I think I want to...clean up, if that's OK." Her eyes flicked to my groin and then back.

I smiled at her and said, "Whatever you want, Britt!" because I'm not an idiot.

With a quick flash of a smile, she turned away. She leaned on one elbow next to my hip and lowered herself until her breasts pressed onto her mother's thighs. Her free hand went to my thigh and she braced herself as she leaned further and licked once around the head of my cock.

"Mmm...you both taste so good!" she moaned, looking up at each of us again. Then her head went back down and she inhaled my flaccid cock fully, her tongue swiping every side and every angle as she gathered our combined juices.

Naturally, I was in heaven. My head sank back into a pillow as I lay there relishing the sensation. Britt took her job seriously, releasing my cock to lick softly at my balls, then all around the base until every drop was gone. Sitting up slightly, she looked at me and smacked her lips happily.

"God, Britt...thank you! That was a nice touch!" I groaned.

She giggled in response. Then she turned a little more and looked hesitantly at Lara.

"Mam?" she said quietly.

"Of course, schat! I would love that," came the gentle response.

Britt switched positions and Lara eased her thighs to make room. Settling happily between them, Britt lapped slowly up each side of her pussy before seeking the opening. I sat up a bit to watch the show and I could see glistening white drops of sperm peeking out between Lara's flushed pussy lips. Britt's tongue swirled experimentally around the center for a few moments before she licked more earnestly. Lara groaned with pleasure. I watched Britt's technique carefully and admired her serious approach to the clean-up. Soon, I saw her tongue broaden as she sent it into her mother's pussy again and again, her head turning to get different angles while she collected our juices and drank them greedily. When she was done, she looked up into Lara's eyes and planted a kiss on her mound, a pleased look on her face.

"Was that OK?" she asked playfully.

"Wonderbar, schat...just perfect!" Lara responded with a proud smile.

"Good!" came the reply. "Now you two make room for me in the middle!"

With fake groans, we shifted ourselves outward on the bed. Britt tugged pillows into place and we let her settle in between us. Lara and I held hands and let them rest on Britt's firm belly. Britt took our other hands, laced fingers with both of us, and squeezed firmly.

"I like this sharing!" she said. With those words, she gave each of us a kiss and settled back between us.

12